Cassandra Redel Special Events

Berkshires and Beyond. Destination Weddings as well.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Vases, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

PO Box 252, West Stockbridge, MA Berkshires and Beyond. Destination Weddings as well. (413) 232-6156

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 S C

Cassandra truly knows her stuff! I had the pleasure of being apart of a beautiful wedding that took place in California over the summer. Cassandra helped my best friend ( the bride) feel at ease on her special day. Cassandra was extremely thorough and had beyond perfect... Read More suggestions, including insight on the details that most might overlook. Thank you Cassandra for making my best friends vision a reality!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Molly S

Cassandra's floral designs are exquisite. She created the perfect bouquets, table arrangements and Chuppah. The Chuppah was truly magical. People said they had never seen one as beautiful. Her work is elegant, tasteful and gorgeous. We could not have been happier. Cassandra is... Read More delightful to work with and well priced. Thank you, Cassandra, for helping us to plan the perfect wedding. When we look at the photos we are in awe.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Adria G

Cassandra was an absolute pleasure to work with! She made sure to get a really thorough understanding of our vision so that she could contribute her own ideas. She did a wonderful job working within our budget to create the exact vision we hoped for. From the first time I met... Read More Cassandra, she inspired so much faith and confidence, and I felt very secure working with her. She really pulled through and our wedding day was spectacular! Our tent and flowers looked amazing and I could not have been happier with her work. I would recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Megan K

Cassandra listens carefully to what you want and takes charge to ensure it’s done to perfection. Very detail oriented. Her experience and expertise shines through from start to finish. She’s definitely one of a kind!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Hilary P

We booked Cassandra Redel Special Events for a Berkshire Wedding after speaking with several other florists in the area. Cassandra presented herself as exeprienced and professional. She quickly became very aggressive about receiving a deposit from us, more than 7 months before... Read More the wedding was scheduled. Additionally, it was always challenging to communicate with Cassandra. It would take numerous days and follow up emails before getting a response from her. Our event was scheduled for June, 2017, but was cancelled in October, 2016. At this point we only had a basic email agreement of terms - no definitive pricing, no policies for cancellation. Since canceling the wedding, Cassandra has refused to return our deposit. Furthermore, she repeatedly ignores emails regarding being reimbursed - the last of which was sent in May 2017 and has remained unaswered. While everything about our experience with Cassandra was disappointing and frustratiing, it's especially distressing as she spent minimal time, no effort, no expenses towards our event and had more than ample time to rebook.

2017-06-20T13:11:04 Response from the vendor

I am sorry for your loss. No matter who initiates the cancellation of a wedding it is a difficult process. Your mother said that it was for the best, therefore I hope you are resolved and happy. I was surprised to receive this from you.... Read Less Read More