Cassandra Rose Bespoke

Cassandra Rose Bespoke is a Long Island based design company that creates stunning looks for brides, mothers, flower girls and more! All of Cassandra Rose' designs are created exclusively for each unique client. Please visit www.cassandrarosebespoke.com for more details.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Online Ordering, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

88 Riverside Drive, Rockville Centre, NY (516) 398-1820

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 12/24/2014 Sara P

I can not say enough about how much I loved working with Cassandra. She is the most talented dress designer I've ever met. She turned my vision into a realty even though she was 8 months pregnant by the time my dress was completed!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Ariana D

Cas is extremely professional, but has no problem keeping you laughing during your fitting. No task is too great or too small for her and she very rarely tells you that what you want isn't possible. My wedding dress went from a strapless sweetheart neckline to a long sleeved... Read More work of art that looked as though it could have come out of the 1930's (which was what I was going for). Cas took all of my random ideas and hopes for my gown and made it into a reality, right down to pinching the sleeves down at my shoulders. On the day I went to pick up my dress and do my very last fitting I almost cried. Cas helped me get into my dress and as I saw the final finished product I couldn't believe it. The gown was more than I expected and during our first look my husband had his breath catch in his throat. Thank you Cas, for making this bride feel like a queen on her special day.

Awesome service

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Margaret M

Cassandra was awesome. I definitely should have come in to see her for my alterations earlier, but she was able to work with my schedule and fit me in. She was so kind, professional, and caring. I highly recommend using her!

Personal, one-of-a-kind, beautiful, bridal gown

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Jackie B

Cassandra is an extremely talented, artistic, knowledgeable and creative designer and dress maker. She is approachable, understanding, patient and easy to work with. Knowing that I was going to have my bridal gown custom made was very exciting but a little overwhelming, so I... Read More went to a salon to look/try on different style dresses to see what I liked, and then took a few ideas to Cassandra; together we came up with the most beautiful dress I could have asked for. She traveled back and forth into Manhattan to find samples of beading and embroidery for me, and used her expertise to turn my dreams into reality. She kept me in the loop at each stage of the design process so we were both on the same page at all times, and we were able to make changes and adjustments along the way. Cassandra also "re-made" my mom's dress. We purchased it at a store where they did not measure her correctly, so it was about 2 sizes too large - Cassandra was able to rework the whole thing so that it fit my mom perfectly. Her work is amazing!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

I was looking for someone to remake my Eve of Milady bridal gown. It was layers upon layers (and layers and layers!) of tulle and organza, beads, rhinestones... My 8 year old daughter had a few pics on her iPad of communion dresses. She wanted a little bit of this one and a... Read More little bit of that one... From the original sketch to the unbelievable finished product Cassandra was a pleasure to work with. I believe it was only about an 8 week time frame. She created the EXACT dress my daughter wanted completely out of my gown. It was truly amazing. I couldn't believe seeing my daughter on the day of her communion, her unique and gorgeous dress that once was on me for our wedding. My own family couldn't even believe it. I highly recommend Cassandra for any wedding dress needs.. You will not be disappointed!!

Wedding Gown Re-Design

Reviewed on 8/31/2014

I am thrilled to be writing this review. I contacted Cassandra to re-design my couture Romona Keveza wedding dress into something I could wear again. The gown was 100% silk, with layers upon layers of silk tulle and a beautiful corseted top with intricate beading. I wanted... Read More someone who not only knew fashion and sewing, but who would know how to properly handle the silk (as you can't really make mistake with silk). Cassandra worked with me to come up with a 50's cocktail dress design and remade the dress, adding colored silk but keeping all the details I loved. She went above and beyond to keep me included in every step of the process, from the sketch to the finished design. She listened to what I wanted, and was able to help guide me when I wasn't sure - while always making me feel valued. When I saw pictures of the finished gown, I was very happy. When it came and I saw it in person, I was thrilled. Pictures couldn't do it justice! I addition to being beautiful, the workmanship was exceptional. I would not hesitate to work with Cassandra again, and I recommend her without reservation. She is supremely talented and exceptionally kind, as well.

Cassandra Stamm

Cassandra is a designer and clothier who has been in the custom, bespoke industry since she was nineteen years old and creating sweet sixteen and prom dresses for friends and family. She is an incredibly driven and talented designer who has been working with custom clients for over a decade and helping each one of them to see the beauty within themselves. Cassandra has studied and completed programs at the University of Delaware, FIT and The Academy of Art University.