Cassandra Storm Photography

PA, NY DE, MD, NJ and International

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

$0-$999

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

4342 Webster Dr. N., York, PA PA, NY DE, MD, NJ and International (717) 887-3124

Wedding

Reviewed on 11/06/2013 Stephanie C

All the pictures were stunning, easy to work with and we had a lot of fun!

awesome pictures

Reviewed on 7/20/2013 Liz M

Cassandra is great to work with. We had many great pictures to choose from after the wedding.

Excellent Experience!

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Leslie D

I could not be happier to of had Cassandra and her team work my wedding! The kept everything fun but made sure that we accomplished out entire list of hotos before the ceremony so that we could actually enjoy the cocktail hour with our guests!! It was a great day and I thank... Read More Cassandra for being part of it!

Professional

Reviewed on 6/22/2012 Tiffany W

Great to work with. Beautiful photographs. Very accommodating.

Good value

Reviewed on 9/04/2011 Laurel K

Cass is great! Additionally many of our guests commended her photography and presence. We were at ease beforehand that we knew we'd get all the shots we'd like and she definitely came through plus captured more great moments.

I Love Cass!!

Reviewed on 11/10/2010 Sandra S

Cassandra is amazing!! She is so flexible, professional, understanding, efficient, talented, and kind! We absolutely loved working with her. When I called her freaking out because the first photographer I booked turned out to be a jerk she was so sweet to me and offered to let... Read More us come and meet her whole team at a park for a practice shoot they were doing and have an engagement session done (free with booking and only $60 otherwise)before we decided to book so we could see the quality of her work. She took the time to talk everything over with us. We did two engagement sessions, one with her and one with her associate Joy who was also awesome! The pictures were amazing! She even did our save the date magnets and was so patient with me as we went back and forth on the design and the colors. We also ordered a photo guestbook from her with our engagement photos and it is so beautiful and so much cooler than the usual guestbook. We had her and her assistant for 8 hours on the wedding day so we have two sets of photos to choose from and we still have like $1000 credit to purchase prints and album plus we get the copyrights to ALL of our wedding photos for no extra charge! We booked her biggest package so you can book her for less than we did if you get one of her other packages. Cass and her team go above and beyond the duty of photographer. She helped me get mud off my dress, kept me calm when I was nervous, kept us on schedule when we were running late without compromising the quality of photos, AND she even taught my husbands 87 year old grandmother how to do the cha cha slide at the reception. She is amazing and worth every single penny we paid for her. She's awesome and so is her team, book her you will not regret it!

Rating for Cassandra Storm