Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, After Party, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Heather S

Cassie was an absolute delight throughout the entire process. She was very open to customizing a package with time/payment that fit our unique reception wishes. She is phenomenal at communicating everything which is extremely helpful when dealing with multiple vendors. She... Read More checked in multiple times leading up to the wedding to ensure we were on the same page about everything. We weren't able to meet Cassie face to face until the day of our reception and it was instantly super easy to be ourselves with her-- something you definitely want so that your photos are genuine. She is so sweet and fun to be around, not to mention that she is an absolutely fantastic photographer. She worked her butt off all night capturing moments for us. Her skill in editing the photos is just as impressive. They are exactly what we wanted, and she got them back to us within a month! I can't recommend Cassie enough!!!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Colleen H

Cassie is absolutely AMAZING! My husband & I found Cassie to be such an incredible blessing. The photos that Cassie has given us from our engagement session & from our wedding day will truly be cherished by both us and our families forever. Our wedding ceremony took place in a... Read More large barn with big windows pouring in light & I have to admit that I was slightly nervous that this bright light would cause quality photos to be nearly impossible, but really I should have known that Cassie would have it all under control! Her photos exceeded our wildest dreams, and the way she worked with the lighting and all of the elements of our wedding was truly exceptional. My husband & I were both nervous originally when looking for a photographer because we both tend to feel slightly awkward in photographs, but from the minute we met Cassie she made us feel so comfortable and confident. So on top of being an extremely talented photographer, she has a wonderful presence that will make you feel so comfortable and relaxed during your engagement photos & all the craziness of the wedding day! If you are trying to find the perfect photographer, stop now – Cassie is it!

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Sydney M

The whole package and then some! We couldn’t have asked for a better photographer. From the very first contact, Cassie made us feel like her top priority. She was there for any questions we had and was beyond accommodating and understanding throughout the entire process. It’s... Read More a rare find when you find yourself pouring over your photographs over and over again, loving every single one, rather than a select few. Cassie took special care to document our special day, capturing the moments, individuals and details a couple works tirelessly to showcase. My brother passed years before, and we included him in various details throughout our day. Cassie understood the importance of these details and his memory, and captured each detail in his honor. For that, we have some of our most prized photographs and memories. I have no doubt that we will forever cherish these photographs and the relationship established with Cassie. If you’re looking for a highly professional and personable photographer, look no further. We would highly recommend Cassie to anyone looking for a photographer!

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Samantha H

Cassie is a life savor, a miracle worker and amazing photographer! I am so glad I had her with me on my very special day! I had an outdoor ceremony and reception; it was my dream wedding! The weather decided to try and put a damper on the day but that didn't stop us from getting... Read More married in the rain! Cassie, without any problem jumped out with her camera in the rain and photographed my outdoor wedding like it was the perfect weather. I loved how she captured all of the details of the day; even the rain drops on decorations and the storm rolling in. I truly believe that without her true raw talent I wouldn't have gotten the pictures of my dreams. If I were asked if I would pick her again, I would say 100 times over yes! She is the best and I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 3/24/2017

What a blessing Cassie is! My husband and I booked Cassie based on her portfolio and falling in love with her creativity and gorgeous photos. However, why we fell in love with our photos and Cassie was the personal touches, her going above and beyond from our engagement session... Read More al the way through our wedding date! Cassie quickly became more than our photographer. She's a friend, advice giver and consultant for all things wedding. We are SO pleased to have had Cassie for our wedding and highly recommend her for ANY and all important family events!

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Becky B

Cassie Madden is pure talent!! She made our Wedding Day memorable with the highest quality of photography. She captured light and colors and landscapes I never even noticed. Great to work with! Strongly recommend her for your upcoming wedding! ❤❤

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 Samantha T

Cassie was absolutely wonderful! She knew exactly what to do and when. Any questions or concerns that I had were quickly resolved by her excellent knowledge of wedding photography. She is well-rounded in her skills and can make any wedding look like a dream wedding. Thank you... Read More Cassie for capturing the best (and first) day of our lives together!

Reviewed on 12/17/2016 Elise D

Wow... there is really nothing but positive things I can say about Cassie!!! We love her!! She is the sweetest, most genuine, and truly most TALENTED photographer around. Cassie was so professional and timely every step of the way... from planning engagement shoot, to helping us... Read More feel comfortable and make us look amazing, to capturing ALL our memories from the best day of our life!!!! She was even willing to come back and meet us a second time for more engagement pictures because I was upset about how my hair looked (silly I know, but Cassie was more than happy to take more pictures for us). Each time we received photos from her, her work absolutely blew us away! Cassie is very personable, cares for her clients so genuinely, and works very VERY hard!!!! The way she runs her business is absolutely wonderful- she even sent us beautiful preview prints in the mail!! We have been so blessed by her and are lucky to have had her to capture our engagement and wedding. After saying YES to your forever spouse... say YESSSS to Cassie!!!

Reviewed on 12/17/2016 Michelle

Cassie is hands down AMAZING. She walked me through everything. She found out what I wanted most and gave me ideas and suggestions as well. She followed up with me every step of the way and was always available to talk or email. She came the day of the wedding early AND... Read More prepared. She even helped me navigate around some hiccups during the wedding. She always had a professional and upbeat attitude. My friends and family loved her. When the pictures came back, they blew me away! Cassie is so talented and you can tell she loves what she does. I would recommend Cassie to any bride!!!

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Alaria S

Cassie went above and beyond our expectations as our wedding photographer. I had a specific image in my head about what I wanted our experience to look like. Although I couldn't explain it entirely, she captured exactly the essence that I was looking for. She is so personable... Read More and accomidating. She is very thorough and doesn't miss a detail. In the chaos of wedding planning, she made it so easy for everything to fall in its place. Her images are so unique and are of the best quality. When you see a photo, you know, that's a Cassie Madden photo!

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Heather N

If you want a personable, timely, organized and caring photographer, Cassie is the girl for you. She met with us before the wedding to create a personalized schedule for the day of the wedding. Which resulted in everything running on time, helped family members know where they... Read More were supposed to go and we got all of the pictures we wanted! She is very creative and uses natural light which resulted in the most beautiful pictures! We are going to cherish them for the rest of our lives. Cassie will travel to you and loves to use settings that are unique and special to you! No matter if it's wedding, engagement, bridal, boudoir, senior or family photos Cassie is the best choice!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Kelsey R

We are so thankful we had Cassie to capture our wedding. She didn't miss a moment and even captured moments we didn't realize were so priceless. We love every single photo she took. Couldn't be any happier with them!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Taylor W

We couldn't have been any happier with choosing Cassie for our photographer. Our wedding was picture perfect and Cassie captured it perfectly. Cassie was friendly, thoughtful, fun, and extremely easy to work with. She did a lot of prepping before the wedding and asked all of her... Read More questions well in advance which made the wedding day easy. She fulfilled and exceeded all expectations. Thank you, Cassie for helping make it the wedding of our dreams and capturing it for us. Best. Day. Ever.

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Codie A

The photographer is one of the most important (if not THE most important) vendors at a wedding. With that in mind, I was so grateful to have someone with the professionalism and poise of Cassie. From our initial meeting in Dallas, to our wedding ceremony and reception in... Read More Colorado, Cassie was with us every step of the way. She was very courteous regarding our wants and needs for wedding photography and I was so grateful for her wealth of knowledge. Our engagement photos were a fantastic collection of photos that captured the excitement of our relationship. Cassie did a great job scouting locations and making us comfortable. Regarding the wedding, Cassie also bent over backwards to accommodate unique circumstances regarding our ceremony and her respect for our religious customs was so considerate. Her thoughtfulness and friendliness was integral in keeping our large families happy throughout the day! I was so pleased with the photos that we received because of the emotion she was able to capture as well as the breadth of the collection. She truly curated a variety of photographs that succeed in perfectly recreating our wedding day. I am so glad that Cassie was a part of capturing the most magical day of our lives.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Shali C

Cassie is an AMAZING photographer, through her photos you can see she is very passionate about her work. Every photo she captured during our engagement and wedding sessions was everything we imagined and more! Not only was she very professional but super sweet and easy to work... Read More with! You will not be disappointed in her work!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Mai N

So glad we went with Cassie for our engagement photos, my bridals and our wedding day. She is extremely professional but very personable at the same time! Highly recommend her! My husband and I couldn't be happier with our photos! They turned out so great and all of our... Read More family and friends raved about our photos and how amazing they looked! THANK YOU CASSIE FOR MAKING OUR WEDDING SO SPECIAL AND MEMORABLE WITHOUT A HICCUP.

Reviewed on 6/04/2016 Stephanie R

Cassie is AMAZING! Her work is absolutely stunning, she has quite the eye for the perfect shot. She was professional, VERY quick in responding to anything, and so helpful! Our ceremony ran a bit long, and she was GREAT at getting everyone in and out of shots quickly after the... Read More ceremony, to try to make up for lost time. She captures beautiful candid shots as well as posed. She is creative in finding the right place, lighting, poses, etc. to make your wedding pics perfect! Her prices are also right on point :) I would book Cassie again in an instant!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

My wife and I booked Cassie for our wedding, and had an absolutely fantastic experience working with her! Cassie was punctual, gracious, and worked extremely quickly to get us through all of the photos we wanted in spite of the fact that we had only a 20-minute-long window to... Read More get them done (due to torrential rain that stopped just as we were ready for our first look). Cassie accommodated all of our plans, presented us with a concise set of options when we had a decision to make, and overall, just blended in to the background seamlessly throughout all parts of our ceremony and reception. Even though we gave Cassie permission to move around us throughout the ceremony, I never once noticed her or was distracted by her presence. I can't recommend her enough!

Reviewed on 8/13/2015

Cassie was willing to get all of the photos we wanted. We would tell her an idea and she would make it happen. She was always just a phone call, text or email away to answer any questions we had. Her organization and helpfulness on how to organize the reception made everything... Read More go off without a hitch. I can not express enough how grateful we are we chose Cassie to take our wedding photos. I highly recommend working with Cassie on your next event!