Castle Couture Bridal Salon

Manalapan, NJ

Be treated like a princess at Castle Couture

Castle Couture features 2,000+ gorgeous bridal gowns from many of the world’s best designers, plus stylish evening wear for the Mother of the Bride/Groom. Our client’s satisfaction is our goal: Our expert bridal consultants will assist you in selecting the perfect gown to make your dreams come true.

355 US Highway 9, Manalapan, NJ

Great Experience - Love Melissa!!

Reviewed on 1/13/2014 Eileen W

I bought my dress yesterday at the end of my third appointment at Castle Couture. The salon is beautiful and they have a fantastic selection in almost every price range. Each bride and her group get a private area and mirror to try on dresses, which really helps to put you at... Read More ease. The best part of my experience was working with my consultant Melissa. She was sweet, patient and never once pressured me to make a decision. She listened to my opinions and was able to pick out the most perfect dresses for me. After my first appointment at Castle Couture, I committed to a dress that I felt very torn over hours later. Melissa took my phone call, put my order on hold, and held my hand through two other appointments and helped me pick out the dress of my dreams. Melissa was great at helping me to narrow down what I liked and did not like about dresses, which was so helpful at a time when I felt confused about what it was I wanted I am so happy today knowing that I found the perfect dress. My mom and grandma will be making appointments with Melissa for their gowns. I can't wait to go back for my first fitting!

Great experience

Reviewed on 11/30/2013 Stephanie M

Got my wedding dress here. Such an great experience. Everyone there so helpful and finding my dress was so easy there. Lots of choices for any type of bride. My cousin also got her dress there. Had issue with my veil and they let me come right in and pick out a new one... Read More with no issues. Alterations were easy and effortless. Also let me keep my dress there till right before the wedding. Totally recommend to brides looking for a great shopping experience with great dress choices.

Loved my bridal gown!

Reviewed on 11/14/2013 Melissa C

I worked with Sheila at Castle Couture, who was excellent! She was a pleasure to work with and helped out a lot! I had purchased a Stephen Yearick gown and it was custom made just for me and was GORGEOUS! Maria, who did the alterations, was phenomenal! Overall, a great... Read More experience!

Beautiful Salon

Reviewed on 10/19/2012 Isabel D

I purchased my wedding gown from Castle Couture and could not be happier. Their bridal salon is absolutely amazing and so beautiful, I honestly didn't think I would be able to afford any gown they had but I was so pleased to find out they had so many beautiful gowns available at... Read More such affordable prices. I worked with Marisa and she was great. I was stuck between two different looks for the wedding and in the end, she nailed it. She pulled out an Augusta Jones dress, a designer I had never heard of, and it was THE dress. On the hanger, it looked like nothing special, but as soon as I put that dress one I felt like that dress was made for me. It was everything I wanted and Marisa knew it before I even did. I also decided to have my alterations done at Castle Couture and am so glad I did. 3 months before the wedding my father suddenly passed away and between that and wedding stress, I dropped a significant amount of weight making the dress way too big. Alla (I think that's her name) was absolutely the best and the dress turned out perfect! I was so stressed at the first fitting because I knew it was a lot of work and all I kept thinking about was how expensive it was going to be but Alla eased my worries and gave me a good price. I can't recommend Castle Couture enough, this is a wonderful salon!

Reviewed on 2/10/2016 Raquelle G

Apparently you cannot give 0 stars...I actually cannot even believe everyone is giving this place 5 stars. I had an appointment with them. I showed up, the lady asked me my price range... then proceeded to tell me not to walk around the floor touching anything because she... Read More didn't want me to pick something out of my budget. (I understand her point... I was in retail for 9 years, but last time I checked, as a bride, I made a range I thought was reasonable, but at the end of the day, it's my money, and if I had fallen in love with a dress outside of my budget, it's my choice... not the best way to make your commission...) She pulled about 3 dresses at a time... came into the dressing room... barely helping, as if I was going to shove one in my shirt and walk out with it. Once I walked out with a dress on, she walked away and did whatever it was that was more important. I actually tried on the dress I ended up purchasing during this visit... but from another store based on customer service... oh and the fact that all of the dresses are a size 10... i'm a 2 and she didn't clip the thing up... my bridesmaids were all trying to pull the dress tighter on me so I could actually see what it looked like. I had high hopes going here. What a disappointment... they made me feel unimportant and second class. Oh and the dress I bought I ended up getting cheaper somewhere else because their prices were hiked up.

Reviewed on 1/24/2016 Caitlin B

I bought my dress here last weekend. The store was welcoming, bright, and clean. Nicole was so friendly and helpful. We went in for the first appointment time in the morning. Nicole helped us narrow down our dresses to three that I loved. I went out for lunch, and called... Read More her in the afternoon. My mom was only in town for the weekend and I really wanted her to be there when I picked my dress. Nicole, with the help of several other amazing ladies including the store manager, was able to squeeze us in that same afternoon, even though they were completely booked. I cannot thank them enough for all they did to make me feel comfortable and help me find my dress. I look forward to continuing to work with them on alterations when it comes in. This was exactly the experience I hoped it would be and then some. I highly recommend going to Castle Couture for your wedding dress, and if you can, ask for Nicole.

Reviewed on 11/27/2015 Christina T

Angela helped me find my dream wedding dress! She was sweet, helpful, and made me feel beautiful. I came in recently when my gown arrived and she helped me pick out a gorgeous veil to go with it. Never felt pressured at all. Thank you Angela!

Reviewed on 11/20/2015 Nicolena B

My experience at Castle Couture was PERFECT! Elizabeth was amazing, kind, insightful and very patient with me. I didn't say yes the first time I visited and she didn't pressure me too. I requested her the second time back, and she was great yet again. This time, I said YES TO... Read More THE DRESS, and I couldn't imagine a better place to say it at! Castle Couture is the Kleinfelds of NJ. Clean, beautiful, classy and their dress selection is amazing. I can't wait to go back with my Mom and future MIL to find their dresses! Thank you, Elizabeth and the entire staff at Castle Couture for such an amazing experience!

Beautiful Dress & Alterations at Great Price

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Colleen R

Castle Couture made my dreams come true with a beautiful dress perfectly altered to my body! From the moment I entered the salon, I knew it was a step above the other salons I had been to - from the excellent lighting, to the mirrors in the fitting rooms, the whole experience... Read More was so much fun. I had a vision and a budget for my dress, and the first dress brought to me by my consultant turned out to be the one. She listened to me and met my vision without ever trying to push me outside of my budget. When it came time for alterations, I had lost a significant amount of weight and was worried about my dress not fitting correctly. My seamstress Gina did a phenomenal job of making the dress fit perfectly. From start to finish, Castle Couture provided the type of experience that every bride should have!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Nicole A

Had the easiest time dealing with Castle Couture. I have known Maurice for years and he made my dream dress available. Angela helped me try on numerous dresses with a lot of patience. Eventually, I had them bring in a Lazaro dress they did not have in the store because I knew... Read More from a picture it was the one. I also lost a lot of weight and Aneda the seamstress made the dress fit flawlessly. She is the best seamstress I have ever come in contact with.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Lisa D

We came here to get my daughter's wedding dress and were not disappointed! Although the salesperson was a few minutes late, it was definitely worth the wait! Jody, the salesperson was incredibly helpful, listening to what the bride wanted as well as taking her figure into... Read More consideration and listening to the opinions of the 3 people, including myself, my daughter brought. The entire experience was so positive. Jody encouraged my daughter to try on her eventual dress 3 different times, just to make sure she was certain. In less than 1.5 hours, my daughter had a beautiful wedding gown, veil and belt and everyone was so happy and excited. Thank you so much Jody!!! I will be back for your help for my dress too.

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Meghan P

What a great experience at Castle Coture. This was my first time trying on wedding dresses and it definitely was a memorable one. Being a curvy bride, I was nervous as to what dresses they would have for me and how accommodating they would be. The selection was huge!!! I worked... Read More with Angela who was an incredible consultant. She made me feel very comfortable and had the knowledge of what dresses would flatter me most. She wasn't pushy and was so sweet. Although I haven't made any descions yet on a dress, I definitely recommend castle Coture for your search for a bridal gown.

The Easiest Part of the Process

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Cara D

My mother and I argue like cats and dogs: if I say the sky is blue she will say that it's cerulean. It's always been this way and it made for an interesting wedding planning process to say the least. We both wanted to go and try to pick out a wedding dress (though I was fairly... Read More convinced it would prove a long and fruitless process with many tears). Castle Couture was our first choice especially as they were having their moving sale. I wanted to stay under a thousand dollars with my dress and figured a sale was a great place to start and Castle Couture had a great reputation. They didn't disappoint. I went in looking for a colored wedding dress with lace in a mermaid cut-- my mother went in looking for something white, traditional, and more gowny. In the end our associate, Andrea, was able to please us both: I wound up (on only the 3rd try!) to find a wonderful Casablanca cream based gown with white lace overlay. It fit me like a glove off the rack-- so much so that they were convinced to sell me the sample at a discount because I literally didn't need a half inch taken in (I know I know-- it never happens). At the end of the day this was the absolute easiest part of the process in terms of getting my mother and I to agree-- and to this day we both still adore the same dress (not something any of us ever thought was fully possible).

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Jessica M

Angela was such a pleasure to work with. This was my second bridal dress shopping experience so I was able to show her a few options I liked at my first one. She was able to bring me some stunners and I absolutely cannot thank her enough for helping me say yes to the dress!... Read More Highly recommend!

Pleasant Experience

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

On her very first trip to a bridal shop, our daughter found the gown of her dreams at Castle Couture. Angela, the stylist/bridal consultant was friendly, attentive and professional. Her 27 years of experience was evident throughout the entire process. She helped make the... Read More experience fun and stress-free!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Danielle G

I had the best experience at Castle Couture with Jody! I went in feeling a little nervous and Jody made me feel truly special and beautiful. She listened to what I wanted and after a couple tries found me my dream dress! I would recommend anyone to get their wedding dress here,... Read More and I suggest you ask for Jody. She really made me feel like a princess!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Victoria B

I purchased my dress in May, working with Angela was an amazing experience, she listened to what I was looking for and helped me find the dress of my dreams. My dress has come in and I went back to see it/try it on, Angela helped me pick out jewelry that complimented my dress... Read More and my style. I highly recommend Castle Couture and working with Angela.

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 NA N

Great experience at Castle Couture. Their selection is expansive and their consultants really know their stuff. I found my wedding dress there this weekend and I couldn't speak more highly of Jody & the salon. Jody spent two hours with my Mom, my sister, and me (a very picky... Read More bunch) to make sure I found a dress I love. Jody| took my tastes and requests into account, but also brought some options that were outside what I originally had in mind. With every round of dresses she was able to refine based on what I did and didn't like, even if sometimes I couldn't explain it well myself.

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 katie g

I chose Castle Couture as my first stop along my wedding dress adventure & couldn't be more pleased. My family and i were working with Angela. While I was new at this whole wedding dressing shopping, Angela was nothing but patient while I tried to figure out how to describe... Read More what it was that I wanted. She assured me that it was normal to be overwhelmed and that when I put on the right dress, I would know in an instant.

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Julia B

Had a great experience at Castle Couture shopping for my wedding gown! They have a huuuuge selection and they let you shop through the racks on your own so you really feel like you can control your own appointment a little bit. I had been to a few shops where you're not... Read More permitted to look and I really much preferred to look around myself. My consultant was Laura and she was wonderful. Very down to earth, patient, honest (without being insulting), friendly, extremely helpful, tasteful, funny, etc. It was a very easy experience to work with her and I was really recommend her to anyone who comes to this bridal salon. Maria's alterations made my dress fit perfectly. My only slight disppointment was the bustle. When I wore my dress on my wedding day, the dress was still really long and there was one piece that was not properly bustled. A few people stepped on my dress since it was so long and the dance floor was crowded. Oh well - it definitely didn't ruin my day at all but looking back, I wish it was done a little better for the bustle/hem only.

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Gail D

got my daughter's wedding dress today. She said, "Yes to the dress!" Jody, our assistant was very patient as my daughter could not quite find her style. She helped us find dress #1, with dress # 2'and a little of dress # 3 to design her dream dress with dress # 4. That moment,... Read More inexplainable, but forever remembered. Thanks Jody for making our day so successful and so special!

In Love with My Dress!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Brittany G

Everyone at Castle Couture was extremely nice and helpful every time I went in there. I LOVE my Matthew Christopher dress, and wish I could wear it every day. The seamstress who did my alterations did a phenomenal job! I am a fashion designer, so I was watching her with a... Read More close eye as she pinned my dress on my first fitting. I went back for my final fitting, and it fit like a glove, she was amazing! There was a lot of work involved with taking my dress in, and she managed to make it look as if the nothing was changed and the dress was made specifically for me. I am still receiving complements on how beautiful the dress was and how well it fit. It is even more amazing that I only needed one alteration! I would highly recommend Castle Couture for any bride looking for a dress!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Susan V

I went to a number of stores in NYC (bridal boutiques and stores like Saks) to find my wedding dress and was pretty disappointed in all of them. On a whim my mom suggested Castle Couture since it's local and we could go in on a weeknight vs. a day in the city. We were very... Read More pleasantly surprised and I wound up buying my gown here. (Also three of my friends have gotten their gowns here w/ similarly great experiences.) I worked w/ Maryanne on the Sales side and she was GREAT. We went on a weeknight and she stayed open late for us and had two assistants so I was in and out of dresses nonstop - this wasn't a four-dress hour appointment. We were there for about two hours and Maryanne and the girls were so gracious and helpful. I wound up going back a few days later to buy the dress and met the designer (Matthew Christopher), which was also cool. For alterations there are outside contractors brought into CC - you can pick one if you know of someone or just work with whoever is assigned to you. I was randomly assigned Marlene and am so happy I was! She was FANTASTIC. My dress needed more work than expected in the bust and waist and she was soo patient and had a ton of great ideas to make things work. We wound up needed four passes at the dress to make it work and Marlene never made me feel bad about it - she just kept wishing me well and coming up with creative solutions to get the fit perfect. So happy with Castle Couture!

Reviewed on 10/11/2015 suzanna l

My experience was amazing! Angela was my consultant and from the moment I met her she was so nice and patient. I told her exactly what I wanted and she listened. I tried on a few dresses and wasn't really liking them and she told me can I pick one out for you ? I'm so glad I did... Read More because that was the ONE! She truly made my experience one to remember ! Thank you so much Angela!

Amazing

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Allyson M

From the beginning to the end everyone at Castle Couture was so nice and responsive. My dress came in within the exact time frame I was promised and the additional lace I wanted to add on was also ordered without any issues. I had Gina as my seamstress who is nothing but... Read More fantastic. She did an amazing job for all of the changes I wanted and the dress fit me like a glove the day of my wedding. I highly recommend Gina!!