Be treated like a princess at Castle Couture

Castle Couture features 2,000+ gorgeous bridal gowns from many of the world’s best designers, plus stylish evening wear for the Mother of the Bride/Groom. Our client’s satisfaction is our goal: Our expert bridal consultants will assist you in selecting the perfect gown to make your dreams come true.

Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100
E1eec2fa 862e 440c a4af 88efcd21e112~rs 100

355 US Highway 9, Manalapan, NJ (732) 617-1414

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Tara F

Thank you Marianne M. and everyone for all your help! I was a lost bride who didn't have a clue & never thought I would be able to find what I was looking for (a boho slash rustic slash different from a cookie cutter dress all mixed into one) !! But with Marianne's help I said... Read More YES to the dress - on my first visit :) .... Thank you again for all your help and time <3 Tara Fiorella.

Great Experience - Love Melissa!!

Reviewed on 1/13/2014 Eileen W

I bought my dress yesterday at the end of my third appointment at Castle Couture. The salon is beautiful and they have a fantastic selection in almost every price range. Each bride and her group get a private area and mirror to try on dresses, which really helps to put you at... Read More ease. The best part of my experience was working with my consultant Melissa. She was sweet, patient and never once pressured me to make a decision. She listened to my opinions and was able to pick out the most perfect dresses for me. After my first appointment at Castle Couture, I committed to a dress that I felt very torn over hours later. Melissa took my phone call, put my order on hold, and held my hand through two other appointments and helped me pick out the dress of my dreams. Melissa was great at helping me to narrow down what I liked and did not like about dresses, which was so helpful at a time when I felt confused about what it was I wanted I am so happy today knowing that I found the perfect dress. My mom and grandma will be making appointments with Melissa for their gowns. I can't wait to go back for my first fitting!

Great experience

Reviewed on 11/30/2013 Stephanie M

Got my wedding dress here. Such an great experience. Everyone there so helpful and finding my dress was so easy there. Lots of choices for any type of bride. My cousin also got her dress there. Had issue with my veil and they let me come right in and pick out a new one... Read More with no issues. Alterations were easy and effortless. Also let me keep my dress there till right before the wedding. Totally recommend to brides looking for a great shopping experience with great dress choices.

Reviewed on 3/17/2018 Anastasiya B

I got my pronovias wedding dress af castle couture. The staff is great and the salon is spacious and clean. I highly recommend this place. Christina is wonderful!

Reviewed on 2/26/2018 Shaylyn J

Angela was amazing and helped me find my perfect dress. She helped me into every dress and pinned them so well that I couldn't tell the sizes were too big when trying on. The location has many dresses to choose from and setting up an appointment was easy. Highly recommend.. ask... Read More for Angela!!!

Reviewed on 2/26/2018 Lauren Q

I went to Castle Couture yesterday to start my wedding dress shopping for my wedding next march. My consultant was Christina Dougherty and she was amazing!! When she first met me she asked a bunch of questions to get to know me, my likes/dislikes etc. I also brought pictures of... Read More dresses I thought I would like. She make sure to bring the exact dresses I was looking for to start of the process. I realized soon that I actually didn’t like certain parts of the style that I saw in the pictures. Just didn’t work for me. She wasted no time in bring me other dress that still matched what I wanted but didn’t have the material I didn’t like. The overall experience was great!! All the dresses were in my budget and some lower. After an hour I said Yes to the Dress (which happened to be the second dress I tried on)!! She also picked out the perfect veil for me. I was so nervous for the appointment and she made it so easy and fun!! I highly recommend going to Castle Couture and asking for Christina! Thank you for finding my perfect dress!

Reviewed on 2/23/2018 Danielle S

Thank you so so much to Christina D. for an amazing experience. When I walked in I did not expect to buy a dress that day, it was only the 3rd store I went to! The inventory they have is amazing! Christina listened to what I liked and picked dresses that were right on the money... Read More ! As we tried on dresses she listened to what I liked/didn't like and continued to pick dresses that matched my taste. The first dress I tried on is the one I wound up buying! Thank you to Christina and Castle Couture for a great experience, I can't wait to wear the dress at my wedding !

Reviewed on 2/21/2018 Frances C

The experience I had with Castle Couture from beginning to end was amazing. I worked with Jodi Alvino and she made my sister and I very comfortable. She asked me right away what I wanted and what kind of look I was going for and she delivered. When the look I was going for... Read More didn't quite fit my body type, she went above and beyond to make sure that I found the right silhouette to fit my body. AND I SAID YES TO THE DRESS. We were only there for about an hour and a half and as soon as I put my gown on I couldn't stop shaking from the excitement. Jodi was professional, caring, understanding, professional and most importantly knowledgeable. Castle Couture lived up and exceeded my expectations. I would absolutely be coming back for future purchases. Thank you so much Jodi for helping me find my perfect dress!

Reviewed on 2/15/2018 Emily T

Thank you Castle Couture and Kerri G for such a beautiful experience trying on wedding dresses. My mom and I felt very welcomed and you were considerate of our budget. Your honest opinions of what looked good on me was appreciated and your suggestions on veils was extremely... Read More helpful. I cannot wait to get my dress and wear it on my wedding day!! Would absolutely recommend going to Castle Couture!

Reviewed on 2/02/2018 Veronica F

In January, I was lucky enough to find my wedding dress at Castle Couture, the first and only place I went looking for a dress. I LOVED my bridal consultant, Lindsey; she listened to all of the details I wanted in a dress and found the perfect one for me. Leading up to our... Read More second appointment, she had spotted the perfect dress for me that came in earlier in the week; when we met, she told me of this dress that caught her attention and stated how she thought I would really like it. I tried it on and did like the dress, but didn't have that "moment" I was looking for. Despite my reaction, Lindsey knew that this was the one for me and once she placed a veil on my head to complete the look, something magical happened and it was like I was looking at a whole new dress! It was literally like SYTTD where the veil makes all the difference in making you see how perfect the dress is for you. Somehow, Lindsey knew that this was the dress meant for me; she just had to make me see it too! She even had me walk down the aisle of dresses to a back mirror with natural lighting so I could see myself from different angles and just take in the moment; it was magical and of course once I saw myself in the mirror with the veil and beautiful dress, I had my "moment". Lindsey had managed to find the perfect dress for me that incorporated all of the elements I was looking for in a dress; even some details that I didn't know I wanted! Even a week after the eventful day of finding my dress, Lindsey still kept me in her thoughts; she sent me a personal handwritten card! Overall, my experience at Castle Couture was amazing and it was all thanks to Lindsey's hard work in finding the perfect dress and once it was found, giving me the opportunity to cherish the moment in a very special way.

Reviewed on 1/24/2018 Devon H

Castle Couture is beautiful and everyone was so nice and helpful! Jody helped me find the PERFECT dress! My first time there I found a dress I liked but not one that made me feel like it was “the dress”. Jody took time to look at more of the inventory and called me with some... Read More more dresses to look at and try. I went back for my 2nd time and found the perfect dress with a beautiful hair piece accessory! Jody took the time to listen to what I was looking for in a dress and the time to help me find the perfect one. I’m so excited and can’t wait for my dress to come! I Highly recommend every bride, mother of the bride/groom, wedding guest, anyone to go check out the selection at Castle Couture!!!

Reviewed on 1/22/2018 Katie T

Worst dress shopping experience on so many levels: 1. The attendant was 15 minutes late, with no “sorry to keep you waiting” and even though we started late, she was committed to ending on-time, essentially cutting the appointment. As we were leaving I noticed rather than... Read More getting the next client, she was consumed gossiping with a coworker and when I asked, she told me her next appointment wasn’t for another 15 minutes... go figure... 2. The quality of the dresses was terrible. I felt like I was putting on Halloween costumes. Scratchy cheap material, even though my budget was reasonable ($3000). 3. Last but not least, they do not let you browse their inventory and select dresses to try on, so you must describe what you’re looking for to the attendant and hope she pulls good dresses. My attendant didn’t listen and every dress she pulled was inconsistent with what I was telling her. I even showed her photos, but she just couldn’t bring anything that was consistent with what I described. (Eg. I asked for an A-line dress with a flowing plain bottom and beaded top, and she pulls a mermaid, fully beaded dress...)

Reviewed on 1/12/2018 Kimberly M

Castle Couture was my first and only stop for bridal gown shopping! The selection and facility are equally amazing. I worked with Kristen Lubrano, who was so sweet & helpful. Bridal gown shopping can be overwhelming but Kristen made me so comfortable throughout the entire... Read More appointment. I showed her one dress I had been looking at for months on Pinterest. Kristen brought me that dress and several others she thought I might like. She was very knowledgeable and took the time to understand my style, while also showing me other shapes and styles to be sure I got to see what all the different options could offer. I would highly recommend the location & Kristen! My guests and I greatly enjoyed the experience and I ended up getting the dress I had been looking at for months! I am looking forward to my first fitting appointment in March!

Reviewed on 1/07/2018 Danielle C

Castle Couture sold me the dress of my dreams! The experience of picking my dress was amazing it truly was one of the most special moments of my life. all of the girls were so nice and so helpful when it came to choose the dress . Unfortunately when I went to alterations that... Read More special moment was taking away. Some of the women at the front desk were very rude. My last alterations appointment I thought I was supposed to be trying my dress on for the last time. Unbeknownst to me the dress had already been steamed and filled with paper. I asked if there was anyway that I could try it on. When I asked the women at the front desk she started screaming at my mother and I embarrassing me in front of other patrons and told me then I'm going to have to pay $50 which I guess she thought was supposed to intimidate me. I thought that was really uncalled for when most brides are stressed out to begin with and don't need that from someone who's in customer service and should be helping you instead of being unprofessional . We actually had to calm her down instead of it being the other way around which I really was odd. After all that grief she gave me my dress was actually not even finished the cups still had to be sewn in and a couple of other things had to be adjusted. Thank God I chose to try it on otherwise I would've been very upset on my wedding day. Other than a couple of the people in the alterations everyone else we worked with was completely professional and friendly especially my seamstress she was amazing!

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Nelly K

Daisha was my bridal consultant. She was amazing! I never thought I’d find the dress I’d want, and I didn’t for a long time. That is until I went to Castle couture. Daisha heard me out, and was able to pick out exactly what you wanted. I tried on one dress and knew it was THE... Read More ONE!

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Nicole h

Daisha was my bridal gown consultant this weekend and was absolutely on point with my vision for my dress. Was nervous going into this day on picking “the one” and Daisha made me feel relaxed and at ease, she gave me time to think about every dress I tried on and wasn’t pushy... Read More at all. Every dress she bought out was amazing but once I put on the last dress I knew it was the one! Great experience and thank you again Daisha you were awesome! down to two until I finally had the feeling that my dress was the one! Great experience and so glad

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Irfan N

I cannot say enough amazing things about Kristen Lubrano !!! She was absolutely wonderful and was so genuine. She knew exactly what I wanted and I found the dress on the first shoot! She was so sweet to my mom and sister and really made us feel like we were the most important. I... Read More found the dreams dress AND under my budget. You have to meet with Kristen! Best reguardleas Selma!!

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Lindsay G

Castle Couture was more than I ever imagined. I was luckily paired with Christina, who was amazing from the start. She made me feel comfortable, even while I was minimally dressed between trying on gowns - she kept the conversation going and got my mind off of that detail.... Read More Upon meeting, I showed Christina one picture of the style of dress that I was looking for and she came back with about 7 similar, but different, gowns. While looking online, I had difficulty finding dresses my style (long sleeve lace) that I liked yet, she somehow found multiple that were perfect for me within minutes of meeting. Without knowing, she first pulled my dream dress that I had had my eyes on for months - that was the first dress I tried on and ultimately the one I chose. Christina was honest and helped me make the decision of which dress was the best fit for me. Once I had an idea of the gown I would choose, I was set up with flowers and an "aisle" while my mom taped me walking down it, for me to imagine what I would look like on my wedding day in the same gown - that was a great touch which allows me to still re-watch that video and imagine what that moment will look like. During the entire process, other employees were close by happy to help, always with a smile on their face. Everyone I came in contact with was extremely friendly and helpful. It shows that the employees there truly care for what they do; they are extremely knowledgeable as well. I felt very special throughout the time that I was there and I thank the entire staff for that. I would recommend Castle Couture to anyone looking for an incredible experience.

Reviewed on 12/03/2017 Michele F

Everyone here was wonderful! Christina was my consultant and was amazing to work with. she immediately eased my nerves and knew exactly what dresses that would work on me. The curve ball she brought in ended up being my dress. I cannot day enough great things about them!

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Mary C

Angela - not enough nice words to say. The woman knows what she is doing!!! I simply walked in with a list of 5-6 MUST HAVES and the first dress I tried on not only had everything on my list but more!!! It was a a surreal, fun and special experience, and she knew the all the... Read More finishing touches to make it perfect! Anyone that can pick the dress on the first try, to an indecisive person, is truly amazing!!

Reviewed on 11/25/2017 Donna B

This place is fantastic! Christina Dougherty was my Bridal consultant and I absolutely LOVED her! I can’t say enough great things about Christine. She was so patient and kind with me. She truly made me feel so comfortable throughout the whole process. She listened to what I... Read More liked, and pulled many dresses that looked so beautiful on. She threw me some curve ball dresses that truly opened up my views on many dresses. I walked in thinking I wanted one kind of dress and walked away with something completely different. I am so happy I went to Castle Couture and so so happy that I worked with Christine. Definitely recommend!!!!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Courtney S

I Found my wedding dress at Kleinfeld’s in the city, but thought it was too far for fittings so I found they had my dress at Castle Couture which was a lot closer for me & I had heard great things about it So at my appointment to purchase the dress I found it was uncomfortable,... Read More very snobby and my sales consultant was very pushy trying to up sell me jewelry,shoes & hair pieces when I told her I was only interested in buying my dress.. My follow up appointment to try the dress on now that my actual dress had come was worse when I went up to the desk to check in they asked me if I was there for my prom dress, I had no my wedding dress and still they asked me how old I was, it was rude and turned me off the tone it was said... I hated the bussel options they gave me and thank god I didn’t use them for it and went else where because My friend who recently got married used them for her bussel and the week before her wedding she had to have it fixed because they messed it up very badly Would not recommend them and will never go back Very snobby & not good service

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Desiree L

The atmosphere was awesome with mimosas and pastries welcoming you at the door. The moment I met with Angela I felt immediately comfortable. She had an awesome personality and was able to help tone down my bridal party and really listen to what I wanted. I came in with a general... Read More idea of what I wanted and she immediately knew what dresses to pull. Angela told me that the first dress is the perfect dress for me and from the moment I put it on I knew that she had found my dress. Angela was able to hone into exactly what I wanted. I tried on a few other dresses similar in style but in the end I went with the first gown that Angela said would be perfect. I am so happy with my dress and Angela helped make my experience so amazing. Thank you Angela & Castle Couture.

Reviewed on 11/15/2017

Marlene did the alterations on the dress. What a fantastic job she did. Everyone complemented the dress top which she made. It looks very elegant. Marlene was very professional, very patient and very accommodating. Willing to pleases the customer. Over all our experience at... Read More castle Couture was very good, most of all Marlene the seamstress was excellent. I would highly recommend her. Always smiling. 10/21/2017

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Felicia P

Thank you SO much to Kristen who helped me find the perfect dress for my wedding. She knew right off the bat where to start and from there, every dress she picked helped me find the one. She was so kind, patient, and helpful and made dress shopping an amazing experience. She... Read More even found me a dress way under my budget! I could not thank her and Castle Couture more.