355 US Highway 9, Manalapan, NJ

Great Experience - Love Melissa!!

Reviewed on 1/13/2014 Eileen W

I bought my dress yesterday at the end of my third appointment at Castle Couture. The salon is beautiful and they have a fantastic selection in almost every price range. Each bride and her group get a private area and mirror to try on dresses, which really helps to put you at... Read More ease. The best part of my experience was working with my consultant Melissa. She was sweet, patient and never once pressured me to make a decision. She listened to my opinions and was able to pick out the most perfect dresses for me. After my first appointment at Castle Couture, I committed to a dress that I felt very torn over hours later. Melissa took my phone call, put my order on hold, and held my hand through two other appointments and helped me pick out the dress of my dreams. Melissa was great at helping me to narrow down what I liked and did not like about dresses, which was so helpful at a time when I felt confused about what it was I wanted I am so happy today knowing that I found the perfect dress. My mom and grandma will be making appointments with Melissa for their gowns. I can't wait to go back for my first fitting!

Great experience

Reviewed on 11/30/2013 Stephanie M

Got my wedding dress here. Such an great experience. Everyone there so helpful and finding my dress was so easy there. Lots of choices for any type of bride. My cousin also got her dress there. Had issue with my veil and they let me come right in and pick out a new one... Read More with no issues. Alterations were easy and effortless. Also let me keep my dress there till right before the wedding. Totally recommend to brides looking for a great shopping experience with great dress choices.

Loved my bridal gown!

Reviewed on 11/14/2013 Melissa C

I worked with Sheila at Castle Couture, who was excellent! She was a pleasure to work with and helped out a lot! I had purchased a Stephen Yearick gown and it was custom made just for me and was GORGEOUS! Maria, who did the alterations, was phenomenal! Overall, a great... Read More experience!

Beautiful Salon

Reviewed on 10/19/2012 Isabel D

I purchased my wedding gown from Castle Couture and could not be happier. Their bridal salon is absolutely amazing and so beautiful, I honestly didn't think I would be able to afford any gown they had but I was so pleased to find out they had so many beautiful gowns available at... Read More such affordable prices. I worked with Marisa and she was great. I was stuck between two different looks for the wedding and in the end, she nailed it. She pulled out an Augusta Jones dress, a designer I had never heard of, and it was THE dress. On the hanger, it looked like nothing special, but as soon as I put that dress one I felt like that dress was made for me. It was everything I wanted and Marisa knew it before I even did. I also decided to have my alterations done at Castle Couture and am so glad I did. 3 months before the wedding my father suddenly passed away and between that and wedding stress, I dropped a significant amount of weight making the dress way too big. Alla (I think that's her name) was absolutely the best and the dress turned out perfect! I was so stressed at the first fitting because I knew it was a lot of work and all I kept thinking about was how expensive it was going to be but Alla eased my worries and gave me a good price. I can't recommend Castle Couture enough, this is a wonderful salon!

Reviewed on 9/04/2016 Egzona M

I bought my beautiful wedding dress at Castle Couture and I'm so happy with my experience! It was the first dress I tried on, although I still wanted to try on many others and the attendants were so helpful and attentive to the details I was looking for. I live out of state and... Read More they were able to accommadate my fittings, which were only 2 , to the weeks I was in town. I will be sending my dress back to be preserved and mailed back to me. The service they provide is amazing and all the attendants were so friendly! Thank you so much, your bride Egzona Carbone

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Vianca V

Had such a mediocre experience at this place!! This was my very first stop in trying on dresses, so I was extremely excited but after walking in my excitement slowly diminished. First the receptionist was extremely rude. I had never been there and was confused by the diamond... Read More sign out front and wasn't even sure we were in the right place. She gave me such an attitude when I asked and then proceeded with, " are you looking for sweet sixteen dresses?" Like really!! After going upstairs I met with Angela who had no personality what so ever. After explaining the style and budget I wanted to stay in she was like well we won't have much options but I'll see what I can find. Throughout the entire appointment she was very cold and I didn't feel like she was trying to help. Maybe she didn't think I was going to be purchasing a dress from them but regardless, the service should still be the main priority! I did end up liking a dress a lot but will take my picture else where to compare pricing and purchase it somewhere I will be appreciated! receptionist

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Breanne

I’m horrible at making big decisions (especially when it involves large sums of cash) and I have a little bit of anxiety when it comes to basically anything wedding-related! But I have to say, working with Kayanna C. at Castle Couture was really great for me. She listened... Read More carefully to some of the ideas I had in mind and suggested we try on other styles as well, just to be sure, before zeroing in on the style of dress I seemed to gravitate towards. I never felt rushed or pushed in a certain direction, she offered her advice when I needed it and was very receptive about finding a dress in my price range. I had only been to a David’s Bridal before this visit and I feel like the quality of dress is better at Castle Couture as well as the service—you have your own private area to try dresses on, bridal consultants work with you one-on-one and take the time to try different veils, belts, hair accessories, etc—which really helps to shape the whole picture for you. I picked out my dress on the second visit and I absolutely love it! Kayanna C. was great about walking me through the entire process and I would recommend requesting to work with her if possible.

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Suzanne R

I got my wedding dress from Castle Couture, I'm so glad I went here. Nicole found the perfect dress for me--it was the first one I tried on. She was very friendly and accommodated my budget.

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Jessica P

I decided to try on wedding gowns at Castle Couture because I had been there for my friend's wedding and was impressed with their gown selection. They recently moved to a larger location and have two floors and the upstairs is filled with beautiful gowns and tons of space. Jody... Read More was my sales consultant and she was easy to work with and not pushy or salesy at all. I showed her a few photos and she found many beautiful dresses that were within my budget. The dress that I chose was affordable and looked more expensive than it was!. I really believe that had I not gone here I wouldn't have found my dream dress at the price I wanted. They have so many designers to choose from and can work with clients with different budgets. The alterations were perfect and the seamstress did a wonderful job. The dress looked like it was made for me. You won't be disappointed with the customer service.

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Grace S

Third times the charm! Love, love, love Castle Couture! Castle Couture was the third bridal salon in New Jersey that I visited. Immediately walking into the door, you feel the elegance of the salon due to its expensive perfume scent and huge open space. I met with my bridal... Read More consultant, Marianne, and I have nothing but amazing things to say about her. Due to my height (I'm 4'11'') I was scared to that I was unable to find the perfect dress. However, Marianna seemed to know exactly what kind of cut, fabric and color will flatter my body. She brought out 10 dresses and each dress looked absolutely stunning, amazing, and elegant on me. I was so surprised by how spot on Marianne's dress selections were. I guess her years of experience as a designer definitely helped her. She is so honest with her opinion. If a dress didn't flatter my body the right way or if she liked the previous dresses better, she told me immediately. She is professional, cordial, and has an eye for beauty! Needless to say, I said, "Yes to the dress." I highly recommend this bridal salon and Marianne. The staff is so friendly and the place is huge and clean. A five-star bridal salon!

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 Cory V

Right from the appointment set up, I knew this would be a positive, professional experience. They take a cc to hold the appointment time and call the day before to confirm. Jody met me and my guests in the lobby and listened to what I wanted as we walked up to the dressing... Read More rooms. There's enough space between clients that it feels intimate, with chairs and a nook of mirrors to see all around. Jody pulled exactly the style I was looking for, but not so many it felt overwhelming, and she immediate got rid of the ones I nixed. She had input from a professional standpoint, but stepped away to give me personal time as well as time to consult my guests. And she provided a headpiece for a clearer idea of me as a bride. She wasn't trying to sell me a dress to make commission, she was looking to see what I was happy in. In the end I went with a Casablanca gown and I'm so happy with it.

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Caroline C

Castle Couture was the first place I came to look for a dress. I didn't think I would find anything, and thought this would be the first of many bridal shops I would visit. I worked with Angela B. and she was amazing! I had NO idea what kind of a dress I wanted, I knew (thought)... Read More I wanted something simple and plain. Angela brought out dresses she knew would look great for me. At first I thought, those are too big!, but Angela knew what she was doing. The first three looked great, but I wasn't in love yet. Then Angela brought out the 4th dress I tried on. It was so beautiful! When I came out my mom, bridesmaids, and I were all crying. Angela knew what would look great on me, and I would have never have found this perfect dress without her. We gave her a $5000 maximum limit, and this dress came in WAY (and I mean way) under that, with the veil and hairpiece. She was not about trying to sell the most expensive dress, but about finding the perfect dress for me :) . I also didn't think I wanted a veil, but when Angela put it on me, it completed the perfect dress. I would have never ever been able to find my dream dress without her! And she gave my mom a discount to find a mother-of-the-bride dress! 5 stars :) .

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Kaitlyn B

I went into Castle Couture for a trunk show appointment, and was blown away by their beautiful store and the helpful staff. I actually picked out and purchased my gown at my FIRST appointment, which I was shocked by!! I was assigned Jen, who was extremely helpful and so... Read More sweet!! She was very enthusiastic, and I felt like she really wanted to find me exactly what I wanted. We sat down at the beginning of my appointment and discussed the style that I was looking for and my venue, and I showed her a few photos that I saved online. After that, Jen gathered numerous dresses that were all right along the lines of what I was looking for/asked for, which made the process very easy for me! She also made recommendations for me for the veil to go with my gown, which I ended up purchasing as well on the same day. I would HIGHLY recommend Castle Couture (and Jen!) to anyone searching for the perfect dress for them!! Gorgeous store, and amazing selection of gowns.

Reviewed on 7/30/2016 Casey S

I was very pleased with my experience at Castle Couture. After visiting multiple wedding dress vendors, I was ready to find the perfect wedding dress. My consultant pulled dresses that matched the dress I thought I was looking for and suggested other dresses that she thought... Read More matched my body type and wedding theme. I was thrilled to leave Castle Couture with a one of a kind dress at a great price (I happened to be there the day of a trunk show). The dress was completely different from what I was originally looking for, but matched the occasion perfectly! I was also very happy with the seamstress that Castle Couture provided to do the alterations. She made major modifications to the dress without compromising the look. My cathedral-lengthed ball gown bustled into a tiered back that everyone loved! During one of my fittings, I had a jewelry consultant match a veil, earrings, and bracelet to the headpiece I had already selected. She did an excellent job finding multiple options that fit the overall look perfectly. Thank you Castle Couture for helping me feel like a princess on the day of my wedding. To this day (it's been almost a year since the wedding), I continue to receive compliments on my dress!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Kaitlin G

I had such an amazing day at Castle Couture! I went in thinking this is the first time I’m trying on dresses, so I am definitely not finding “the one” today.. but I was so wrong! First of all, the place is beautiful, no need to travel into Manhattan because it was so elegant &... Read More spacious here. My consultant was Kayanna, she was AMAZING! So sweet, patient & picked the perfect dress for me on the first try. We tried on a bunch after that just to make sure there was nothing else I liked better, but when we put that first one back on and they jacked me up with the headpiece & veil that was it! I never ever cry & I did, so that’s impressive  The manager came over & explained all the pricing & discounts to us in detail and then we went ahead and said yes. Kaitlin helped us place the order and she was very nice, detailed & explained everything to us super clearly. All in all I would give this experience a 10/10, I am so happy!! My mom and mother in law will be coming back for their dress & we will definitely ask to work with Kayanna again!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Andrea H

This place is awesome!!! So hospitable, and very efficient! I only had to try on 5 dresses before I said yes!!! They really stick to your budget as well! Very professional! Love it here!!!

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Teresa C

So helpful! Made me feel comfortable and were so professional. Great options and very good about staying within my budget.

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Ashley S

This was the first store my mother and I walked into to just try on dresses.. we did not expect to find the one right away! I went in with one photo of what I had in mind and Angela Bellizzi made it appear! It was the first dress I tried on and I knew it was the one. Angela... Read More exceeded my expectations as I thought this would be a long (atleast more than one store!) and confusing process, but it was as easy as could be. She was so sweet and truly listened to my concerns and questions, as well as my mom's. She was able to get us a great price on the dress and order it in no time. I'm really looking forward to it coming in and trying it on in my size :) Thanks, Angela!

Reviewed on 6/19/2016 Caitlin M

Finding my wedding dress at this venue was a wonderful experience, but the alterations experience was terrible. I went in with pictures of dresses I liked, and the girl helping me picked exactly what I was looking for, and didn't pressure me into anything I wasn't interested... Read More in. However, when I got alterations done, I had to go back so many times because things weren't done properly, or at all. It was also very expensive. I would recommend looking for your dress here, but get your alterations done anywhere else.

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Licia K

I just had my wedding 4 days ago and people are still commenting on my dress! The team at Castle Couture were amazing and made me feel SO comfortable trying on gowns. My mom even bought her dress there! The alterations turned out beautiful as well! My only suggesting would be to... Read More make sure you take into considerations any corsets you might be wearing when ordering your dress size.

Reviewed on 5/26/2016 Christine C

I bought my wedding dress here- Michelle was great and she picked so many beautiful gowns. She knew what style dress I wanted and she knew what designers would give me that well within my budget. Ellen did the alterations for my wedding dress and she was amazing! She altered my... Read More friend's wedding dress and she came highly suggested. She took in my strapless dress so well I didn't even need a bra anymore! Thank you Michelle, Ellen, and Castle Couture.

Reviewed on 5/21/2016 Heather Z

I went to Castle Couture today to pick out my wedding dress. I had Monique as my consultant and she was amazing. To start the day, we got there a half hour early and were told, "I'll let you consultant know you're here, but you could look at jewelry or have some coffee while you... Read More wait." Within minutes, as soon as we had made our coffee, the receptionist told me my consultant could take me early, but to take our time to finish our coffee. We went upstairs and were greeted by Monique, she then asked if this was my first time and what kind of dress I had in mind. I told her the type, but let her know I wanted to try others on to be sure. She pulled at least 8 dresses for me. After the third I had a feeling I had found my dress, but we tried on others to be sure. She told me to try the third one on again to let the family check it out again, but she was gonna go look for another in case. She came back and we put a veil on and the whole look came together. She even grabbed a bouquet for me to try with the dress. She was very patient with me when I wasn't sure of a dress and was honest with how they looked. I always felt like she was on my side, not pushy, and definitely is in this for the bride's, not the money. I would go back in a heart beat to shop there again. If you're looking for a bridal salon where you'll feel comfortable and enjoy your day, then this is the place for you.

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Chelsea R

I purchased my wedding dress last week with the help of the most amazing sales consultant, Marianne! The whole experience was exactly how I imagined - very calm and fun in a pristine shop with the assistance of a knowledgeable consultant who made me feel beautiful and special.... Read More There were happy tears and a toast of champagne (which we were allowed to bring) once we found the perfect dress. I highly recommend Castle Couture and particularly Marianne to any bride who is nervous about the prospect of wedding dress shopping. It was truly an enjoyable experience.

Reviewed on 4/22/2016

I went there as my first store and I had Maryann as my consultant . the first time I went I went without my mom and she had to be honest like my mother and best friend, and she was! We tried on about 30 dresses all different styles until I found the one and she even knew it was... Read More the one. She came in on her day off so I can show my mom and try on other dresses and when I put my dress on we all knew this was it . She gave me a deal of a lifetime and I couldn't thank her enough. She was a sweet heart and I would recommend her a thousand times over. She really loves what she does and it shows in her work ! Thank you so much Maryann you're the absolute best.

Reviewed on 4/21/2016 Melissa B

I had the most amazing experience at Castle Couture! The salon itself is spectacular, when you walk inside and up those magnificent stairs, you know you are in for something special. The whole staff is so kind, warm and welcoming but I need to give a huge shout out to my... Read More consultant Deb. It was so nice to work with her! She listened to all my ideas and pulled some truly amazing dresses. She helped me hone in on the style I liked best and made me, my mom and sister feel taken care of. In the end I chose the first dress I tried on and could not be more excited to get married in it. Thank you Deb, Colleen and all the ladies of Castle Couture, you all have a very special place in my heart. Both my mother and I had worked with Eneida for alterations on my wedding gown and my mother’s MOB gown for my wedding. Eneida is simply amazing, we only had two fittings because she had everything so perfect. She is a joy to work with and both of our gowns looked beautiful and felt comfortable on the wedding day. Thank you so much Eneida, we love you!