Be treated like a princess at Castle Couture

Castle Couture features 2,000+ gorgeous bridal gowns from many of the world’s best designers, plus stylish evening wear for the Mother of the Bride/Groom. Our client’s satisfaction is our goal: Our expert bridal consultants will assist you in selecting the perfect gown to make your dreams come true.

Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

Bow2010

355 US Highway 9, Manalapan, NJ (732) 617-1414

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Tara F

Thank you Marianne M. and everyone for all your help! I was a lost bride who didn't have a clue & never thought I would be able to find what I was looking for (a boho slash rustic slash different from a cookie cutter dress all mixed into one) !! But with Marianne's help I said... Read More YES to the dress - on my first visit :) .... Thank you again for all your help and time <3 Tara Fiorella.

Great Experience - Love Melissa!!

Reviewed on 1/13/2014 Eileen W

I bought my dress yesterday at the end of my third appointment at Castle Couture. The salon is beautiful and they have a fantastic selection in almost every price range. Each bride and her group get a private area and mirror to try on dresses, which really helps to put you at... Read More ease. The best part of my experience was working with my consultant Melissa. She was sweet, patient and never once pressured me to make a decision. She listened to my opinions and was able to pick out the most perfect dresses for me. After my first appointment at Castle Couture, I committed to a dress that I felt very torn over hours later. Melissa took my phone call, put my order on hold, and held my hand through two other appointments and helped me pick out the dress of my dreams. Melissa was great at helping me to narrow down what I liked and did not like about dresses, which was so helpful at a time when I felt confused about what it was I wanted I am so happy today knowing that I found the perfect dress. My mom and grandma will be making appointments with Melissa for their gowns. I can't wait to go back for my first fitting!

Great experience

Reviewed on 11/30/2013 Stephanie M

Got my wedding dress here. Such an great experience. Everyone there so helpful and finding my dress was so easy there. Lots of choices for any type of bride. My cousin also got her dress there. Had issue with my veil and they let me come right in and pick out a new one... Read More with no issues. Alterations were easy and effortless. Also let me keep my dress there till right before the wedding. Totally recommend to brides looking for a great shopping experience with great dress choices.

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Brijette A

Great Experience! Castle Couture's staff was amazing throughout my entire process, gown purchase, alterations and gown preservation. Everyone is so friendly and professional. They made the process easy. They have a huge selection of gowns and their alterations department is... Read More top notch. I would definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Caity K

I made an appointment for my wedding gown and from start to finish it was the perfect experience. I had Christina as a consultant and she was amazing. She was so patient and pulled so many incredible dresses. It was the bridal experience I was hoping for. The entire place was... Read More beautiful and they make you feel so special. I would highly recommend and ask for Christina!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Maria v

Wedding 9/8/17 When I first went to castle couture I went very discouraged. I was searching all night the night before picking my dress on their site and I wasn’t a fan of my “dream dress”. I was searching for weeks and nothing was coming up as a must have. When I got there... Read More Angela was my rep...I showed her some styles which I liked from Pinterest and she knew right off the bat who each designer was of each dress..I told her what I didn’t want which was ball gown or sleeves...she sat me down and told me to be patient while she pulled styles that worked with my body...well first off she is amazing...she picked the PERFECT dress...by Matthew Christopher...mind you it was the first one I tried on and had a side sleeve...instantly I knew that was the ONE...no other dress I tried on compared to it....thank you so much!....I than met with Marilyn who was my seamstress and she does wonders! Altering your wedding gown can be expensive but it’s worth it. She tailored it perfectly and each fitting I went to she made them go smoothly and easy...my dress could not have been more perfect for me thank you so much!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Nicole C

The overall store is nice but the sales people are pushy and seem like they want you out of there. Did end up buying my dress here because I liked it and it was a good price, but didn't get the warm and fuzzies. Alterations went smooth but were expensive.

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Marie W

I went to Castle Couture to get my bridal gown. Angela was my consultant and she was VERY nice. She helped me pick out a dress, although I ended up with a dress that was not the style I had expected to choose. Angela had a good eye for picking out dresses for my body type and... Read More gave good and respectful input. I bought a dress on my first visit to the store. All of my wedding photos were beautiful and my Pronovias gown was perfect. I came back to pickup my dress and my fitting was very awkward. I was with my mom and no one in the fitting department would help me into my dress. They called me in to try on my dress and the woman working just stood there in front of me without offering assist or saying anything. I was expected to get into my dress by myself with my moms help. I had assumed going in that I would have some assistance and input from fitting specialist. What they do not tell you is that they only help you if you agree to get alterations done in the store. I was uncomfortable throughout the fitting and ended up taking my dress with me that evening. They quoted me $700 for my alterations, I ended up using a local seamstress for $375. My dress that they sized me for was over 2 sizes too big, and I did not lose weight before my wedding. I think this is done purposely to price gauge. I don't really recommend this place for brides, I would not use again. They overcharge for alterations. I also overall got a very snotty vibe in the store in general, everyone there thinks very highly of themselves.

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Nicole L

I had a great experience at Castle Couture! I only went to two total bridal salons, but the one i went to prior to CC was just not great. At CC you really got that "Klienfield" experience without having to trek into NYC! My family had their own little viewing area just for me.... Read More The consultant really listed to my likes and dislikes and didn't get flustered when i said no to many dresses she pulled that just weren't right. Other consultants even started pulling dresses they thought i'd like until i found THE ONE. They helped me pull the trigger and buy the dress without feeling too pressured. It was just enough so that i didn't spend the next 5 months looking at all the same dresses and coming back to the one they new was "my dress". I did all of my alterations at CC as well. They were NOT cheap, but they did an amazing job and always made sure the dress fit me like a glove. My appts were always on time and my seamstress was amazing. The dress could not have been more gorgeous! Thank you Castle Couture!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Amy S

Jen G was an absolutely amazing consultant to work with. I had tried on many dresses at a bunch of bridal salons and was having trouble finding the perfect dress. She was able to truly listen to what I had envisioned and, even better, was able to find it!!! She was so supportive... Read More and helpful through the entire process!!! I had a wonderful alterations experience with castle as well! I received so many compliments on the big day from all of our guests!!

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Alicia J

I had a great experience purchasing my wedding gown at Castle Couture. I went to three different boutiques to shop around prior to going to Castle Couture, and each one was underwhelming. With Castle Couture, the selection and customer service is outstanding. I was able to make... Read More an appointment during the week around my busy work schedule. Once I arrived, I showed the bridal consultant, Christina, pictures of dresses that I was interested in. She was able to bring me 4 or 5 dresses within my budget that were exactly what I was looking for. Being indecisive, I asked for a few days to think it over. Christina was able to get me another appointment quickly within the same week, which gave me extra time to think about the dresses and re-try the gowns on. After purchasing the gown, I received a letter in the mail from Christina sending me best wishes.

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Kimberly C

This place will just eat your money and your time. I found my dream dress. Not to my knowledge they sized my size 4/6 body for a size 14 gown. I had to have the whole dress redone because it was way way tooo big. I was supposed to have my final fitting and I get there and they... Read More completely forgot about my dress so NOTHING was done to it. I drove an hour for nothing with my wedding the next week. Every time I went there was an issue. My only saving grace was savy who worked so hard on my gown. PLEASE do not get your alterations done here. They are too overwhelmed and it cost me 1700 dollars more to alter the size 14 dress for my small body!!!! Absolutely insane. They just want your money. They were not even accommodating when I told them I was angry. No discount no nothing. BRIDES DO NOT GO HERE!!!!! I picked my dress up three days before my wedding... this place will give you a headache and more stress than needed.

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Melissa M

I had a great experience finding my wedding dress at Castle Couture! Lisa M was my consultant and she did an excellent job. It was my first time trying on dresses, so she she had me try a variety of silhouettes to make sure I knew what I wanted. One dress definitely stood out... Read More against the others, but it was just missing a few details that I wanted. Lisa knew exactly what additional accessories and alterations would be perfect to get the look I had in my head. It almost feels like I have a custom dress! I never thought I would be able to pick out my wedding dress on my first time shopping, but I could not pass up my dream dress. The only disappointment is that I have to wait a year to wear it! Thank you again, Lisa!!!

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Amanda R

Angela was a DREAM to work with, and I can't say enough wonderful things about Castle Couture. It was the second place I went for a dress (extremely dissatisfied with my Kleinfeld experience the day before) and I wish I had gone to Castle Couture first! Bright & expansive first... Read More floor with a grand staircase leading up to the Bridal collection on the second floor. The Bridal collection room is open yet private, calm but not "quiet". You walk through beautiful rows of neatly hung gowns, and each bride has their own large dressing room with 2 doors - a main one and a side one that swings open into a mirrored alcove, in front of which your family can sit. I told Angela what I was looking for, a form fitting dress but not too stiff, and she began to pull dresses. Everything I tried on was beautiful and looked fantastic, I didn't feel like myself. Angela asked if she could pull me a different style, a ball gown. I never thought I wanted a ball gown, but said sure, can't hurt! I put it on and the water works started, both from myself and family. She immediately found the perfect cathedral veil to match the beading on the bodice of the dress. My Mom was so impressed with the experience that she went to CC for her Mother of the Bride dress, and also received her alterations there. Would recommend 110%, it truly was a couture experience, and Angela really cares how You, the Bride, feels when you are there

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Nancy L

My dress is absolutely beautiful and I love it very much! The girl that helped me was very helpful and made me try on many dresses until I found the one, but there were some issues. They were forcing me to order 3 sizes bigger that the dress I tried on which fit perfectly. After... Read More they convinced me to go at least two sizes bigger I did because they scared me that my dress wouldn't fit. Along with that they make you sign a waiver if you don't go with the suggested dress size stating that they aren't responsible if your dress doesn't fit. Now the time comes where I come and try on my dress for the first time. The girl they gave to work with me must have been new, she stepped all over my dress in her heels and was not very helpful at all. Now that my dress was on, of course it's big on me, which I think they do purposely do they can bang you out on costly alterations. Now although my dress is big on me all that needed to be done was a take in and a hem, that's all! The seamstress quoted me at 995.00 which is pretty much half the price I paid for my dress! I was very disappointed with that quote and am taking my dress elsewhere for alterations. I found a very reputable seamstress that quoted me at 250.00 for alterations. --frustrated bride.

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 julia N

I’d never recommend Castle Couture. Good experience trying on, but sales people are pushy, & once I paid for the dress it was horrible. My seamstress Gina was not nice from my 1st appt. She was brusque & never made me feel reassured about anything. She & the rest of the staff... Read More treated me like I was inconveniencing them just by being there. Gina had no attention to detail & even tried to talk me out of a service I paid for. I dreaded every alterations appt. It seems like everyone that works in alterations is disgruntled & treat the customers very poorly. I always thought that my wedding dress process would be fun & exciting, but it was just the opposite at Castle Couture. At the end of my first appt I was charged $935, more than half the cost of the dress. I was shocked. One of the things I paid for as part of the alterations (it was a line item on the receipt) was satin lining to be placed on the sleeve holes to prevent my arms from getting red & irritated, which they were after only 10 mins. Every time I came back for the next appt, the lining wasn’t added. Gina kept saying that it’d be done “next time.” I returned for my last appt, & it still wasn’t done. Gina tried to talk me out of it at one point & said to put wax on the dress instead. I insisted it be done since I had already paid a lot of money for it. I was told French bustle was the only option for my gown. It wasn’t until my 2nd to last appt that I saw it un-bustled, & I saw the 16 pinch marks on the train. It looked like the dress still had pins in it in 16 places. Was told “this is just how it looks when you bustle a dress with tulle skirt” & it would look better once steamed (it didn’t). The back of the dress & train was ruined, the satin lining was on only 1 sleeve hole, & I had tears in my eyes when we got to the car. My mom suggested we go back in & talk to Gina again. We received very nasty tones from the staff, & several low-key eye rolls. No empathy, no kindness, no understanding. They were annoyed & wanted me to leave. Soon we had 5-7 employees all saying there was nothing they could do. Finally someone suggested they put lace over the pinch marks. Went back yet again & only some of the marks were covered. We told Gina we needed some more as they were still noticeable & she got frustrated & rude. Without saying anything, she passive-aggressively went into the employee-only area with my dress & was just gone. My mom & I were left standing there with my veil, unsure what to do next. After waiting for a while I went to the front desk. They went to find Gina, & then came back & said she’s working on the dress right now & they would take my veil. I made another appt to return for pickup & left worrying. Pickup was stressful. I wasn’t sure if the lining & lace would be added. I was forgotten about as I waited for ~40 mins. Went to front desk & they thought I was someone else, then told me to wait more so they could get my dress. Lining & lace were there, but the dress didn’t look like it was steamed. There were pieces of my hair in the skirt & dust fuzzies from all the times I tried it on. The tulle was wrinkly. I told the front desk & they said, “this is just how tulle is, it wrinkles!” & I asked, “then why doesn’t my veil look wrinkly too?” So they sent the dress back to be steamed “again”. Came out ~15 mins later looking slightly better but still not at all what I would expect of Castle Couture, especially after spending almost 1k on this service.

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Kayla C

Christina is absolutely amazing! She takes the time to get to know you and she really wants the best for you! She chose a dress way under my budget that I fell in love with and helped to accessorize me also! I would highly recommend her to anyone!!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Alyssa A

I purchased my dream wedding dress yesterday at Castle Couture. I had such an amazing experience and I seriously was blessed to have Christina as my bridal consultant. I started off by showing her pictures of the style dress I wanted. Every dress she brought for me to try on... Read More matched exactly what I showed her. She was so nice, professional, and made me feel very comfortable during the entire appointment. She truly made this special day better than I could of ever imagined! Thank you so much Christina!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 mallory r

I recommend ladies going here to try on dresses because they do have a large selection but beware you might leave crying or offended so bring your tough skin that day and focus on the task at hand instead of trying to have that "bridal" moment. I visited Castle Couture to try on... Read More dresses and I was notified that Matthew Christopher was hosting a trunk show for his dresses that just came off the runway. My very experience was hands down amazing bc I got the privilege of working with the designer directly versus the sales associates. I did not get my alterations done here because of my bad experiences that happened post my original appointment. My mom was looking forward to her dress appointment but to our disappointment, the experience was completely different. The girls wouldn't let my mom and I look through the gowns and I was okay with them picking her dresses until they brought my mom exactly what we told them not to bring her. They said "for her size and age this is what she should wear." My mom is a size 8 and 55 years old who is super fashionable so I am sure you can imagine how offended we both were over that comment. My accessories appointment was luckily my last experience here. They set me up at a vanity with a mirror so I can try on the hair peaces. My sales associate asked me to pick out some additional ones out so I can narrow down my choices. As my mom and I are looking, another sales associate goes to the vanity and takes our stuff and puts them on the floor and asks her customer to sit down. Her customer was appalled and apologized to me because she wasn't expecting her to do that to our belongings. At that point I didn't care because I found a hair peace I liked and just wanted to leave. At this point I was used to Castle Couture's antics but this store can benefit from customer service skills 101.

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Tara W

I had visited several bridal salons in the New York New Jersey area but I still hadn’t found my dream dress. My co-worker suggested I try Castle Couture for my bridal gown. Jody Alvino was my stylist / bridal consultant. She was attentive, friendly, and listened to what I was... Read More looking for. Jody encouraged me to try on different styles but I kept coming back to the first dress she had me try on: an A-line strapless white satin gown with a lace overlay and crystal embellishment by David Tutera for Mon Cheri. Not ready to make a decision, I kept looking but nothing compared. I came back twice (once with my mom and again with both my mom and dad) and everyone agreed it was “the one”. During this process, Jody was reassuring and never pushy; she helped me get into and out of the dresses and assisted me with selecting the perfect accessories to complete my wedding day look. I cannot thank Jody enough for a great shopping experience and for making me feel beautiful on my wedding day. Love, Tara (Werner) Quagliato

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Alisa V

This is a great salon with many options. They did not go over budget and it was the 4th dress that I tried on! The only negative about this place was the prices for the alterations. I had budgeted money for this and was off by a lot. Just be aware to spend a lot on this and... Read More you will be fine. Overall a great experience and my dress fit perfectly and looked amazing!

Reviewed on 7/29/2017

I had such an amazing experience at Castle Couture, working with Jodi. From the time I walked in, Jodi was detail oriented and wanted to know my vision for my dress. Each dress I tried on, and I gave her feedback for what I liked and didn't like, she modified the vision of the... Read More dress and came back with beautiful dresses. She is a true professional. I only tried on 5 dresses and found my absolute dream dress- under $2,000 (dress, headband, belt, and veil). Jodi made my special day feel even better with all of the time and genuine passion and interest she had for finding me my perfect dress. I would recommend Castle Couture, but especially Jodi as their consultant. Thanks so much!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Mary Beth F

When they tell you over the phone that the dresses START at $500 AND you have to give them your credit card before you even get there so they can charge you $100 if you don't show up, not so welcoming is it? Thanks but no thanks!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Jaclyn G

Beautiful Place and a large selection of Dresses and so many other things! Had a few mishaps throughout the process, but I have to say there customer service is amazing. I dealt with Caitlin Arvanites and the Colleen and both were so sweet and dedicated to making sure everything... Read More was going to be perfect. Caitlin, deserves her own review. Regardless of the dress or anything else, if you need something done at Castle Couture she is the person to go to. She is the sweetest human being and really makes you feel like everything is always going to be ok! Thank you so much for everything you did Cailtin, your truly were amazing!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Nicole C

I had a wonderful experience purchasing my wedding dress and hair piece from castle couture. The store itself is beautiful and they have a large selection of dresses. I found my dream dress and the amazing seamstress altered the dress to fit me perfectly! I had so many... Read More compliments about the gown and I wish I could wear it again! The experience from start to finish was perfect. The staff is friendly and attentive and was able to ask all of my questions.