355 US Highway 9, Manalapan, NJ

Great Experience - Love Melissa!!

Reviewed on 1/13/2014 Eileen W

I bought my dress yesterday at the end of my third appointment at Castle Couture. The salon is beautiful and they have a fantastic selection in almost every price range. Each bride and her group get a private area and mirror to try on dresses, which really helps to put you at... Read More ease. The best part of my experience was working with my consultant Melissa. She was sweet, patient and never once pressured me to make a decision. She listened to my opinions and was able to pick out the most perfect dresses for me. After my first appointment at Castle Couture, I committed to a dress that I felt very torn over hours later. Melissa took my phone call, put my order on hold, and held my hand through two other appointments and helped me pick out the dress of my dreams. Melissa was great at helping me to narrow down what I liked and did not like about dresses, which was so helpful at a time when I felt confused about what it was I wanted I am so happy today knowing that I found the perfect dress. My mom and grandma will be making appointments with Melissa for their gowns. I can't wait to go back for my first fitting!

Great experience

Reviewed on 11/30/2013 Stephanie M

Got my wedding dress here. Such an great experience. Everyone there so helpful and finding my dress was so easy there. Lots of choices for any type of bride. My cousin also got her dress there. Had issue with my veil and they let me come right in and pick out a new one... Read More with no issues. Alterations were easy and effortless. Also let me keep my dress there till right before the wedding. Totally recommend to brides looking for a great shopping experience with great dress choices.

Loved my bridal gown!

Reviewed on 11/14/2013 Melissa C

I worked with Sheila at Castle Couture, who was excellent! She was a pleasure to work with and helped out a lot! I had purchased a Stephen Yearick gown and it was custom made just for me and was GORGEOUS! Maria, who did the alterations, was phenomenal! Overall, a great... Read More experience!

Beautiful Salon

Reviewed on 10/19/2012 Isabel D

I purchased my wedding gown from Castle Couture and could not be happier. Their bridal salon is absolutely amazing and so beautiful, I honestly didn't think I would be able to afford any gown they had but I was so pleased to find out they had so many beautiful gowns available at... Read More such affordable prices. I worked with Marisa and she was great. I was stuck between two different looks for the wedding and in the end, she nailed it. She pulled out an Augusta Jones dress, a designer I had never heard of, and it was THE dress. On the hanger, it looked like nothing special, but as soon as I put that dress one I felt like that dress was made for me. It was everything I wanted and Marisa knew it before I even did. I also decided to have my alterations done at Castle Couture and am so glad I did. 3 months before the wedding my father suddenly passed away and between that and wedding stress, I dropped a significant amount of weight making the dress way too big. Alla (I think that's her name) was absolutely the best and the dress turned out perfect! I was so stressed at the first fitting because I knew it was a lot of work and all I kept thinking about was how expensive it was going to be but Alla eased my worries and gave me a good price. I can't recommend Castle Couture enough, this is a wonderful salon!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Brittani T

Just bought my dress here and I loved my entire experience! My consultant Jody was awesome and not to mention very helpful! She was very nice to me and my guests as well. I recommend shopping at Castle Couture!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Maria P

Just purchased my wedding dress this past weekend from Castle Couture! My consultant Jody was a pleasure to work with and really made my experience memorable. Her honesty and keen eye really helped me find the dress of my dreams! I was extremely happy with the setup and space... Read More they give you to try on the dresses and stand in front of your family and friends.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 DANA T

Jody Alvino thank you so much for helping me pick my dress ! Your patience and honesty I truly appreciated ! The whole staff at Castle Couture were amazing towards me and my mom. Jody again thank you so much from the bottom of my heart ! Xoxo

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Robyn G

Highly Recommend Castle Couture Bridal Salon! Everyone was very friendly and helpful without being pushy. Nicole was my bridal consultant and she was patient and made it a fun experience for me even though I'd already been to several other shops and looked at more dresses than... Read More I could count! I should have gone to Castle Couture FIRST! So should YOU! Marilyn did all of the alterations on my dress that I purchased from Castle Couture and she did a Phenomenal job! I even added a few unique touches that she fully understood and made them look better than I could imagine!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Jessica K

I went here today and was disappointed. the consultant was rude to me and my party. the other consultants were listening to their brides and the parties were taking pictures while my MOH got yelled at and my consultant kept bringing me dresses that were not what I said I... Read More wanted. Another consultant tried to help when she saw me admire something on a rack nearby and the consultant was then rude to her when she brought the dress in my size and told her to take it away, that I was not trying it on. I wad appalled when I asked to see the dress again and the consultant told my mother she couldn't look at the price tag. A horrible way to treat customers. Do not go here and if you do make sure you get a better consultant.

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Belinda J

Thank you Castle Couture!!! And most importantly my amazing bridal consultant Angela. From the moment I made that call to make an appointment i was immediately calm and excited. All my questions were answered and instructions as well as details were given about how the first... Read More appointment would go. As soon as my guest and I came in we were greeted with smiles and felt so welcomed by their staff. The place is absolutely gorgeous by the way 😁😁😁. We were brought up to a very comfortable and relaxing waiting area that was filled with bridal catalogs which calmed my nerves. Then I met my amazing, prompt, welcoming bridal consultant who I call my fairy Godmother, Angela. Ladies I feel soooo blessed to have her!!!! She goes above and beyond for you, sooo attentive and listened to every bit of detail that I mentioned. My guest loved her also, she made sure that they were comfortable, but at the same time ensured that I still had the spotlight because of coarse it was my day. Angela brought several different dresses for me to try on. I honestly didn't know which one to start with, but she suggested one and I agreed. Let me remind you this was the first dress I tried on. Immediately I felt and knew that it was the one. My guests cried and were so shocked that she nailed it!!! Angela glammed me up n we all knew it was the one. I did try everything else and my goodness they have a beautiful selection of dresses, but the dress that was for me was the first. I definitely recommend coming to Castle Couture you will leave with no regrets. Lastly ask for Angela she will take great care of u and make your experience absolutely unforgettable !!!!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Karen B

I would like to thank Buff for all her help in selecting my gown for mother of the groom..I can't say enough about her, she is a doll....I have many issues with buying a gown for health reasons and she was so understanding...I gave her a list of gowns I liked, she pulled them... Read More and I ended up buying the first one I tried on, after trying about 8 gowns...Buff was friendly, not pushy, and very helpful..she ordered my gown according to manufactures sizing, although I figured it would be too big...when it came in , it WAS too big..I was swimming in it..I was quoted a crazy price for alterations...they called Buff over and she immediately took care of my gown..I was given a new smaller size, she was extremely nice about it, and it was a pleasure working with her...Still not sure about having my hemming alterations done here though, I think they are very overpriced on alterations..I may use another seamstress..the salon was beautiful, bright , clean, and has a wonderful selection...My future daughter in law also bought her wedding gown here..its stunning....

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Elisa L

Got my dress about a year ago from Castle Couture and it was the first and only time I went dress shopping! I showed the consultant what I wanted and my price range and after trying on 4-5 dresses I found THE dress! She did a great job on finding exactly what I wanted and found... Read More the perfect veil to match! I picked up my dress about 9 months later and brought it home! I could not be more pleased with my experience at Castle Couture!

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Rosemarie W

I was so happy to find my dress at Castle Couture! Angela was amazing and helped me both times I visited the store! She truly went above and beyond both times to make sure she gave me every option they had in the style I was interested in. Today, my mother and I went back for... Read More the Trunk Show and to see some of the new dresses they got in stock. Angela pulled dresses she thought I'd like before I arrived and then gave me her honest, but professional opinion. She was a great help and I'm so happy she found the dress for me that I will on my big day! I would highly recommend Angela as a bridal consultant!

Reviewed on 9/04/2016 Egzona M

I bought my beautiful wedding dress at Castle Couture and I'm so happy with my experience! It was the first dress I tried on, although I still wanted to try on many others and the attendants were so helpful and attentive to the details I was looking for. I live out of state and... Read More they were able to accommadate my fittings, which were only 2 , to the weeks I was in town. I will be sending my dress back to be preserved and mailed back to me. The service they provide is amazing and all the attendants were so friendly! Thank you so much, your bride Egzona Carbone

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Vianca V

Had such a mediocre experience at this place!! This was my very first stop in trying on dresses, so I was extremely excited but after walking in my excitement slowly diminished. First the receptionist was extremely rude. I had never been there and was confused by the diamond... Read More sign out front and wasn't even sure we were in the right place. She gave me such an attitude when I asked and then proceeded with, " are you looking for sweet sixteen dresses?" Like really!! After going upstairs I met with Angela who had no personality what so ever. After explaining the style and budget I wanted to stay in she was like well we won't have much options but I'll see what I can find. Throughout the entire appointment she was very cold and I didn't feel like she was trying to help. Maybe she didn't think I was going to be purchasing a dress from them but regardless, the service should still be the main priority! I did end up liking a dress a lot but will take my picture else where to compare pricing and purchase it somewhere I will be appreciated! receptionist

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Breanne

I’m horrible at making big decisions (especially when it involves large sums of cash) and I have a little bit of anxiety when it comes to basically anything wedding-related! But I have to say, working with Kayanna C. at Castle Couture was really great for me. She listened... Read More carefully to some of the ideas I had in mind and suggested we try on other styles as well, just to be sure, before zeroing in on the style of dress I seemed to gravitate towards. I never felt rushed or pushed in a certain direction, she offered her advice when I needed it and was very receptive about finding a dress in my price range. I had only been to a David’s Bridal before this visit and I feel like the quality of dress is better at Castle Couture as well as the service—you have your own private area to try dresses on, bridal consultants work with you one-on-one and take the time to try different veils, belts, hair accessories, etc—which really helps to shape the whole picture for you. I picked out my dress on the second visit and I absolutely love it! Kayanna C. was great about walking me through the entire process and I would recommend requesting to work with her if possible.

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Suzanne R

I got my wedding dress from Castle Couture, I'm so glad I went here. Nicole found the perfect dress for me--it was the first one I tried on. She was very friendly and accommodated my budget.

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Jessica P

I decided to try on wedding gowns at Castle Couture because I had been there for my friend's wedding and was impressed with their gown selection. They recently moved to a larger location and have two floors and the upstairs is filled with beautiful gowns and tons of space. Jody... Read More was my sales consultant and she was easy to work with and not pushy or salesy at all. I showed her a few photos and she found many beautiful dresses that were within my budget. The dress that I chose was affordable and looked more expensive than it was!. I really believe that had I not gone here I wouldn't have found my dream dress at the price I wanted. They have so many designers to choose from and can work with clients with different budgets. The alterations were perfect and the seamstress did a wonderful job. The dress looked like it was made for me. You won't be disappointed with the customer service.

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Grace S

Third times the charm! Love, love, love Castle Couture! Castle Couture was the third bridal salon in New Jersey that I visited. Immediately walking into the door, you feel the elegance of the salon due to its expensive perfume scent and huge open space. I met with my bridal... Read More consultant, Marianne, and I have nothing but amazing things to say about her. Due to my height (I'm 4'11'') I was scared to that I was unable to find the perfect dress. However, Marianna seemed to know exactly what kind of cut, fabric and color will flatter my body. She brought out 10 dresses and each dress looked absolutely stunning, amazing, and elegant on me. I was so surprised by how spot on Marianne's dress selections were. I guess her years of experience as a designer definitely helped her. She is so honest with her opinion. If a dress didn't flatter my body the right way or if she liked the previous dresses better, she told me immediately. She is professional, cordial, and has an eye for beauty! Needless to say, I said, "Yes to the dress." I highly recommend this bridal salon and Marianne. The staff is so friendly and the place is huge and clean. A five-star bridal salon!

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 Cory V

Right from the appointment set up, I knew this would be a positive, professional experience. They take a cc to hold the appointment time and call the day before to confirm. Jody met me and my guests in the lobby and listened to what I wanted as we walked up to the dressing... Read More rooms. There's enough space between clients that it feels intimate, with chairs and a nook of mirrors to see all around. Jody pulled exactly the style I was looking for, but not so many it felt overwhelming, and she immediate got rid of the ones I nixed. She had input from a professional standpoint, but stepped away to give me personal time as well as time to consult my guests. And she provided a headpiece for a clearer idea of me as a bride. She wasn't trying to sell me a dress to make commission, she was looking to see what I was happy in. In the end I went with a Casablanca gown and I'm so happy with it.

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Caroline C

Castle Couture was the first place I came to look for a dress. I didn't think I would find anything, and thought this would be the first of many bridal shops I would visit. I worked with Angela B. and she was amazing! I had NO idea what kind of a dress I wanted, I knew (thought)... Read More I wanted something simple and plain. Angela brought out dresses she knew would look great for me. At first I thought, those are too big!, but Angela knew what she was doing. The first three looked great, but I wasn't in love yet. Then Angela brought out the 4th dress I tried on. It was so beautiful! When I came out my mom, bridesmaids, and I were all crying. Angela knew what would look great on me, and I would have never have found this perfect dress without her. We gave her a $5000 maximum limit, and this dress came in WAY (and I mean way) under that, with the veil and hairpiece. She was not about trying to sell the most expensive dress, but about finding the perfect dress for me :) . I also didn't think I wanted a veil, but when Angela put it on me, it completed the perfect dress. I would have never ever been able to find my dream dress without her! And she gave my mom a discount to find a mother-of-the-bride dress! 5 stars :) .

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Kaitlyn B

I went into Castle Couture for a trunk show appointment, and was blown away by their beautiful store and the helpful staff. I actually picked out and purchased my gown at my FIRST appointment, which I was shocked by!! I was assigned Jen, who was extremely helpful and so... Read More sweet!! She was very enthusiastic, and I felt like she really wanted to find me exactly what I wanted. We sat down at the beginning of my appointment and discussed the style that I was looking for and my venue, and I showed her a few photos that I saved online. After that, Jen gathered numerous dresses that were all right along the lines of what I was looking for/asked for, which made the process very easy for me! She also made recommendations for me for the veil to go with my gown, which I ended up purchasing as well on the same day. I would HIGHLY recommend Castle Couture (and Jen!) to anyone searching for the perfect dress for them!! Gorgeous store, and amazing selection of gowns.

Reviewed on 7/30/2016 Casey S

I was very pleased with my experience at Castle Couture. After visiting multiple wedding dress vendors, I was ready to find the perfect wedding dress. My consultant pulled dresses that matched the dress I thought I was looking for and suggested other dresses that she thought... Read More matched my body type and wedding theme. I was thrilled to leave Castle Couture with a one of a kind dress at a great price (I happened to be there the day of a trunk show). The dress was completely different from what I was originally looking for, but matched the occasion perfectly! I was also very happy with the seamstress that Castle Couture provided to do the alterations. She made major modifications to the dress without compromising the look. My cathedral-lengthed ball gown bustled into a tiered back that everyone loved! During one of my fittings, I had a jewelry consultant match a veil, earrings, and bracelet to the headpiece I had already selected. She did an excellent job finding multiple options that fit the overall look perfectly. Thank you Castle Couture for helping me feel like a princess on the day of my wedding. To this day (it's been almost a year since the wedding), I continue to receive compliments on my dress!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Kaitlin G

I had such an amazing day at Castle Couture! I went in thinking this is the first time I’m trying on dresses, so I am definitely not finding “the one” today.. but I was so wrong! First of all, the place is beautiful, no need to travel into Manhattan because it was so elegant &... Read More spacious here. My consultant was Kayanna, she was AMAZING! So sweet, patient & picked the perfect dress for me on the first try. We tried on a bunch after that just to make sure there was nothing else I liked better, but when we put that first one back on and they jacked me up with the headpiece & veil that was it! I never ever cry & I did, so that’s impressive  The manager came over & explained all the pricing & discounts to us in detail and then we went ahead and said yes. Kaitlin helped us place the order and she was very nice, detailed & explained everything to us super clearly. All in all I would give this experience a 10/10, I am so happy!! My mom and mother in law will be coming back for their dress & we will definitely ask to work with Kayanna again!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Andrea H

This place is awesome!!! So hospitable, and very efficient! I only had to try on 5 dresses before I said yes!!! They really stick to your budget as well! Very professional! Love it here!!!

Start a Conversation!