Be treated like a princess at Castle Couture

Castle Couture features 2,000+ gorgeous bridal gowns from many of the world’s best designers, plus stylish evening wear for the Mother of the Bride/Groom. Our client’s satisfaction is our goal: Our expert bridal consultants will assist you in selecting the perfect gown to make your dreams come true.

355 US Highway 9, Manalapan, NJ (732) 617-1414

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Tara F

Thank you Marianne M. and everyone for all your help! I was a lost bride who didn't have a clue & never thought I would be able to find what I was looking for (a boho slash rustic slash different from a cookie cutter dress all mixed into one) !! But with Marianne's help I said... Read More YES to the dress - on my first visit :) .... Thank you again for all your help and time <3 Tara Fiorella.

Great Experience - Love Melissa!!

Reviewed on 1/13/2014 Eileen W

I bought my dress yesterday at the end of my third appointment at Castle Couture. The salon is beautiful and they have a fantastic selection in almost every price range. Each bride and her group get a private area and mirror to try on dresses, which really helps to put you at... Read More ease. The best part of my experience was working with my consultant Melissa. She was sweet, patient and never once pressured me to make a decision. She listened to my opinions and was able to pick out the most perfect dresses for me. After my first appointment at Castle Couture, I committed to a dress that I felt very torn over hours later. Melissa took my phone call, put my order on hold, and held my hand through two other appointments and helped me pick out the dress of my dreams. Melissa was great at helping me to narrow down what I liked and did not like about dresses, which was so helpful at a time when I felt confused about what it was I wanted I am so happy today knowing that I found the perfect dress. My mom and grandma will be making appointments with Melissa for their gowns. I can't wait to go back for my first fitting!

Great experience

Reviewed on 11/30/2013 Stephanie M

Got my wedding dress here. Such an great experience. Everyone there so helpful and finding my dress was so easy there. Lots of choices for any type of bride. My cousin also got her dress there. Had issue with my veil and they let me come right in and pick out a new one... Read More with no issues. Alterations were easy and effortless. Also let me keep my dress there till right before the wedding. Totally recommend to brides looking for a great shopping experience with great dress choices.

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Grace Z

I purchased my wedding gown at Castle Couture back in October with Christina D. - she was great at showing me an array of styles. Wasn't pushy at all and helped me say yes to the dress! I also found a beautiful cathedral veil I also purchased. I returned with my mom and MIL... Read More on two separate occasions to try to find their dresses. In both cases they had already gone to a few other salons and hadn't found anything they liked. So we weren't expecting to purchase dresses that day but again, in both cases - we had great sales associates help us and they both ended up purchasing dresses from here as well. They were also very helpful with the pricing - and gave a discount on one of the dresses that we had to purchase from the floor stock because of timing. Even offered to make it perfect - any missing beading etc. free of charge. My wedding dress arrived on time back in February along with my veil - everything in pristine condition. Also, their recommendation in sizing was perfect as well - although I need alterations, my figure required me to size up in order for me to be able to sit in the dress. Couldn't be happier with the entire experience!

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Brittany T

Thank you so much to Jody!!! She was absolutely amazing! I had to go back two times because Im extremely indecisive and she couldn't have been more helpful! She knew exactly what I was looking for and helped me find the most perfect dress for me! Thank you Jody!

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Sharon M

Bought my wedding dress here and had the best experience with Angela. Was there when the designer Matthew Christopher was there and couldn't have been happier. I am so glad I decided to go here and was able to get a cancellation appointment and was just meant to be. Can't... Read More thank all of them enough for making it completely seamless experience.

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Carol A

Visited today to find my wedding dress. This was my second bridal shop and my last! Kristen L was amazing! She quickly Helped me find a style I liked , all while staying at my price point. She was so friendly and down to earth. I felt like She listened to everything and I said... Read More and was able to find the dress!! So thankful for a great consultant and this place is a must if you are looking for a gown. I also had to request I have 1 more person at my appointment and they were so accomidating since they have a 5 person limit. Thank you again castle couture Kristen was amazing!

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Christina A

Last week I had an appointment with Christina and she did not disappoint! Not only did she help me find the perfect dress, veil and headpiece...she was sweet, personable, and very knowledgeable! Thank you for making this a fun and memorable experience!

Reviewed on 2/18/2017 Pia D

Castle Couture was my first stop in looking for a wedding dress, and my last! My family and I felt comfortable from start to finish in our own personal space with a separate mirror. My consultant was Jen G. and she was amazing! I spent only about a minute explaining what I was... Read More looking for and she pulled beautiful dresses that were spot on to what I wanted. I ended up saying yes to one of the first ones she picked. She also picked a veil that looked like it was made to go with my dress. Thank you Jen - you made dress shopping an amazing experience for me!

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 Nancy G

Entered excited to shop for mother of the groom dresses with mother of the bride. When we got there with my beautiful future daughter in law, she had previously made an appointment for us. She was unaware that she should have booked 2 appointments . One woman who seemed to... Read More be in charge (maybe a manager) admonished her for not knowing to make two appointments, and rudely said that this experience is like a dental appointment, only for one person, one consultant, one dressing room. Not a good analogy to compare this to having a root canal, and demeaning our bride. She said she would go in the back and check for cancellations but she never did left the room we were in. Our consultant was much nicer and allowed me to try on dresses after the mother of the bride did, as there was some time left in the hour long appointment. There was an empty dressing room behind us and many consultants around, which surprised us all. Very disappointing.

Reviewed on 2/05/2017 Whitney L

I had such a wonderful experience with Kristen at Castle Couture! I had been to a few places to try on dresses and had even found a dress I was ready to buy before going to Castle Couture. But Kristen really listened to and understood what I liked and every dress she brought... Read More me to try on blew away all the dresses I had seen previously. Even though the store was quite busy the day I was there, each party had their own section and mirror and my experience was so quiet and personal! When we finally found THE dress, Kristen helped complete the picture by putting me in a veil and letting me "walk down the aisle" of dresses. It was such a special moment for my family and me, and I couldn't recommend the Castle Couture experience and Kristen enough!

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Kelley M

I went to Castle Couture on 1/21/17 to being my search for the perfect wedding dress. When it was my turn, I was greeted by the sweetest girl, Lisa. Lisa made my day as special as possible and listened to everything I had to say to find me the perfect dress and veil!! The first... Read More dress I tried on was the one I said yes to! I couldn't have imagined my day without her, THANK YOU LISA FOR THE MOST STUNNING EVE OF MILADY DRESS I HAVE EVER SEEN. I cannot wait to wear it in October! I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Bayyana H

Castle Couture was the first place I went to for wedding dress shopping. I had some ideas of styles that I liked, but I was open to trying on several styles. Kristen was extremely helpful and patient as we went through several dresses. She made what could have been a daunting... Read More process a really fun and positive process and helped to find dresses that could compliment my figure. She made me even a believer that I could wear a mermaid dress which wasn’t even in my consideration set. On the first the trip I did not find “the” dress, but I had such a great experience that I wanted to go back just to try on other dresses. Over the next few weeks I went to a few other bridal salons in both NJ and NYC and while some of the salons had nice sales people, I didn’t connect with any of them as I did with Kristen. In some instances they were more concerned about finding dresses that would be pleasing to my family and friends. Kristen always thought of my wants and needs first. Her friendly demeanor and positivity to try on dresses was outstanding. I never felt rushed and she never tried to steer me in any direction whether it be dress style or price point. In my next appointment with Kristen I came prepared with pictures and styles that I had tried on previously that I liked. Kristen expressed her happiness that I had done my “homework”. I had fallen in love with a dress at another salon in NYC, but was happy to find out that Castle Couture had the dress and within my budget and much closer to home. At the last minute I became torn between two dresses – one that I really loved and another that I highly liked. Kristen was helpful in working with me to go through the pros and cons of both. For both dresses I wanted them in a different color that they didn’t have in stock so Kristen found similar dresses by those designers in the colors I was looking for to compare. She even suggested that I sleep on it since it was such a big decision. In the end, I chose the dress that I loved from the minute I put it on. Kristen made the whole process very pleasant and I appreciated her exceptional customer service. –Thank You!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Paige I

I went to Castle Couture back in August 2016. It was my first time trying on dresses and I surprisingly found my dress that day! The bridal salon itself was nice and had an excellent selection, but I have to give A TON of credit to the sales associate Jen G. that helped us. She... Read More was seriously lovely. Every dress that she picked was what I described I was looking for yet had enough variety to figure out what I liked/did not like. I ended up falling in love with a dress that day but felt that I might be committing to it too soon (I am not getting married until Septemeber 29 2017). Jen G. was so sweet. She was not pushy at all and gave me time to come to my own conclusion that it was simply the dress that had everything I was looking for. I was still feeling indecisive right after ordering the dress so I called Castle Couture to ask a few questions and Jen G. immediately calmed me down lol! I went in to try on the dress I ordered this Saturday, January 14th 2017. Everyone was extremely nice and helpful. Luckily, I got to see Jen G. again and thank her for being such a big help. If you go to this bridal salon I strongly recommend asking for her!

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Suzana L

Castle Couture is amazing! From the second you step foot into the salon you feel like royalty. Castle Couture was the first bridal salon I made an appointment with and I was so anxious and overwhelmed about trying on bridal dresses for my first time. However, with the help of my... Read More amazing bridal consultant, Kayanna, I felt so at ease! Kayanna was very patient and provided me with her own opinion. I never felt pressured or rushed with any decisions I made. After 3 hours spent at the salon trying on all sorts of silhouettes from different kind of designers, Kayanna helped me say yes to my dream dress. I cannot wait to go back for my first fitting! Thank you Kayanna and the Castle Couture team for making the life of a bridezilla a whole lot easier!

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Maryann P F

Went to Castle Couture yesterday for an appointment for the Stephen Yearick trunk show. Even though there was a snow storm and miserable driving conditions the atmosphere in the salon couldn't have been more warm and inviting! My stylist was Stephanie Enig and she was... Read More fantastic!!! She immediately clicked with what I was looking for. The Stephen Yearick and Ysa Makino gowns I wanted to see were fabulous and I had a lot of choices!! The trip was sooo worth it!!!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Jaclyn D

What a wonderful experience! From the moment I arrived, Jodi made me feel at ease. She asked me for my vision and then helped me to find dresses that fit this vision. I trusted her opinion, as she was very truthful. In addition to Jodi, the manager, Colleen also helped me.... Read More I truly felt like a princess in every way. One of the major reasons I loved Castle Couture is because I never once felt pressured. Wedding dress shopping can be an overwhelming experience, but Jodi made me feel at ease. I would highly recommend Castle Couture, especially Jodi!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Leigh B

I just recently bought my Wedding Dress here on Sunday and I have to say this was the best experience ever. I can't not say enough about how much I loved Kayanna! She was so attentive and understanding of any details I described of what I like d and didn't like. She made my... Read More experience here so easy and explained everything to me. She was super friendly and personable and I can't thank her enough. Also, Daniel was awesome as well as helped provide me with extra details and made me feel confident in any dress I put on. Thank you for a wonderful experience!!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Michelle W

I absolutely loved my dress and had no problems during my two appointments. I was able to browse as well since I was not sure about what I wanted. Both of the appointments were with patient, helpful people. I did not love the pick-up/alterations process. It did not feel like I... Read More was as special as I was during my appointments and the alterations estimate was for as nearly as much as my dress. I took my dress to someone else and was thrilled with my alterations for a quarter of the price.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Laura M

I found the gown of my dreams at Castle Couture! The staff was extremely friendly and patient as I tried on multiple gowns! I didn't feel rushed or pressured. Once I choose my gown, they made it perfect for me by adding shimmer and beads! The whole process was fun and... Read More perfect! The alterations were amazing as well! I highly recommend The Castle Couture to any bride that wants to find the gown of their dreams!!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Lindsay W

I had a great experience and found my dress! I came into my appointment feeling a little frustrated with the whole dress shopping experience and having difficulty finding the style I liked that complimented my body. Jody was so great at helping me figure out my style and found... Read More me "the dress" by the 4th one. I was very pleased with the whole experience. The attendants really understand fashion & style and even helped me identify some accessories & head pieces. I would definitely recommend Castle Couture to friends, even a skeptical bride like myself:)

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Samantha C

We love Castle Couture. From the second we walked in looking for my dress and through the whole process we felt nothing but comfortable. You guys are amazing and I can not thank you guys enough. I would highly recommend you to any and all brides.

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Dana C

I highly recommend castle couture to pick your wedding gown. I went in not expecting to be ready to make a commitment on such an important detail. The staff went above and beyond making me feel comfortable. I highly recommend Jody Alvino as your bridal consultant. She's a... Read More sweetheart!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Brittani T

Just bought my dress here and I loved my entire experience! My consultant Jody was awesome and not to mention very helpful! She was very nice to me and my guests as well. I recommend shopping at Castle Couture!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Maria P

Just purchased my wedding dress this past weekend from Castle Couture! My consultant Jody was a pleasure to work with and really made my experience memorable. Her honesty and keen eye really helped me find the dress of my dreams! I was extremely happy with the setup and space... Read More they give you to try on the dresses and stand in front of your family and friends.