Be treated like a princess at Castle Couture

Castle Couture features 2,000+ gorgeous bridal gowns from many of the world’s best designers, plus stylish evening wear for the Mother of the Bride/Groom. Our client’s satisfaction is our goal: Our expert bridal consultants will assist you in selecting the perfect gown to make your dreams come true.

Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

Bow2010

355 US Highway 9, Manalapan, NJ (732) 617-1414

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Tara F

Thank you Marianne M. and everyone for all your help! I was a lost bride who didn't have a clue & never thought I would be able to find what I was looking for (a boho slash rustic slash different from a cookie cutter dress all mixed into one) !! But with Marianne's help I said... Read More YES to the dress - on my first visit :) .... Thank you again for all your help and time <3 Tara Fiorella.

Great Experience - Love Melissa!!

Reviewed on 1/13/2014 Eileen W

I bought my dress yesterday at the end of my third appointment at Castle Couture. The salon is beautiful and they have a fantastic selection in almost every price range. Each bride and her group get a private area and mirror to try on dresses, which really helps to put you at... Read More ease. The best part of my experience was working with my consultant Melissa. She was sweet, patient and never once pressured me to make a decision. She listened to my opinions and was able to pick out the most perfect dresses for me. After my first appointment at Castle Couture, I committed to a dress that I felt very torn over hours later. Melissa took my phone call, put my order on hold, and held my hand through two other appointments and helped me pick out the dress of my dreams. Melissa was great at helping me to narrow down what I liked and did not like about dresses, which was so helpful at a time when I felt confused about what it was I wanted I am so happy today knowing that I found the perfect dress. My mom and grandma will be making appointments with Melissa for their gowns. I can't wait to go back for my first fitting!

Great experience

Reviewed on 11/30/2013 Stephanie M

Got my wedding dress here. Such an great experience. Everyone there so helpful and finding my dress was so easy there. Lots of choices for any type of bride. My cousin also got her dress there. Had issue with my veil and they let me come right in and pick out a new one... Read More with no issues. Alterations were easy and effortless. Also let me keep my dress there till right before the wedding. Totally recommend to brides looking for a great shopping experience with great dress choices.

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Dana T

My experience with Castle Couture wasn't great. During the visit where I tried on and purchased my dress my initial impression wasn't good because the sales person judged my friend and I right off the bat because we happened to be chewing gum. She assumed we were young and... Read More cheap I guess. The actual truth was we just ate garlic for dinner and didn't want to have bad breath, but whatever. They helped me try on multiple dresses and I did find one I liked a lot. What the sales person failed to mention (and maybe I should have known better, who knows!) was that I would not be able to sit in the dress, pee in the dress, or have the dress hemmed to wear flats since the bottom had a scalloped lace. From that point on it went down hill. Each of my appointments was like being herded like cattle. There are girls stacked up and pouring out of the alterations area, they are never punctual for appointments, the girls in the alterations are are almost never pleasant or attentive, and my seamstress actually laughed at me as I had tears in my eyes when I realized I couldn't sit, pee, or hem my dress. Ultimately I feel like they have very beautiful dresses and they took great care of my dress while they were storing it and tailoring it, but other than that the customer service is horrible and they don't care about you at all once they have your money. It's kind of disappointing since the dress is one of the most important aspects for the bride getting married. I'm sure I am to blame for not doing my research, but I did make some of my concerns with wearing heels and being able to use the bathroom known and the sales lady made sure to deceive me. She also changed the price more than once and even called me and said I owed more. kind of shady, but who knows.

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Amanda J

I have to start by saying that I did find my dream wedding gown at CC so there was something good that came out of this experience, however the rest was horrifying and completely unacceptable. Right off the bat it should have been a red flag that they never called to let me... Read More know that my wedding dress had in fact arrived. It arrived approximately one month out from my wedding and I was trying to avoid being the panicked, over the top bride so I patiently waited while my estimated arrival date came and went. I finally called only to find out it had arrived almost a week earlier and not a single person had bothered to call. With 3 weeks left til the big day we were on a little bit of a time crunch. When I came in for my first alterations (2 days after the arrival of the dress) I was greeted by a young woman who wore gloves and helped me into my dress very gently. When the seamstress (Marlene I believe) came into look at the dress that was too large (I was convinced by the sales department to order 3 sizes up) she started pulling, picking and roughly rearranging my beautiful, delicate, lace bodice. I tried to ignore it and let the professionals do their job. She told me I was going to need the bust taken in, For a total of $880, no hem, no major reconstruction just the bust made smaller. I was appalled by the price however I wasnt in a position to take the dress elsewhere with the short period of time before the wedding. So I make an appointment for 1 week from the date and agree to come back in for a second fitting. I'm back in exactly one week and the lace and scalloped neckline are completely destroyed, the bust is crooked, so crooked that the dress looks lopsided And it doesn't event fit, still way too large. The lace is literally hanging on by a thread and the scallops have been individually cut out and sewn back, this was the work of their top tier seamstress... it was embarrassing. We had to convince this woman as she stood there in silence with her arms crossed that it was crooked while the manager apologized profusely!!!! 4 visits and several angry phone calls later we arrive at castle couture less than one week until my wedding day only to find that my dress has still not been finished. The lace is still damaged and there was nothing they could do about it, the armpit/chest area was loose, but my biggest pet peeve above all was that the thread that was used to fix the bodice was done in white on an ivory dress. It looked terrible. When my mother confronted the seamstress on the final visit and said what would you do if this were your daughters wedding dress? The woman responded saying she would have started by purchasing a much nicer dress. We were seriously blown away. The manager was blown away, my sister was blown away, and all of the other women in the changing room were speechless. Does this sound like good customer service to you? I walked away with managers and everyone repeatedly apologizing, but nonetheless with a dress that was barely finished and tears streaming down my face. Never in a million years would I recommend castle couture to any poor unsuspecting person. They make their business ripping brides off and playing to their weaknesses. Avoid this place at all costs.

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Alicia F

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!! If you are looking to spend an exorbitant amount of money and expect to get what you pay for DO NOT BUY A DRESS FROM CASTLE COUTURE. Don’t get tricked by the “good” reviews!! First off, the consultant who helped me find my dream wedding dress was... Read More okay. I fell in love with my dress. The floor sample that I tried on fit me fine it was a little tight around my hips but everywhere else it fit perfect. I was excited because I had been to about 6 different bridal shops and didn't find a dress that I loved. The consultant measure me I paid for the dress in full and I was told that the dress will be here by May. I will receive a phone call once the dress had arrive. They never called I ended up calling them to check the status on when my wedding dress will arrive and upon my phone call they told me that the dress was there already. So I scheduled an appointment to go and try the dress on. This review is based on their alterations department. When I went in for my first fitting the dress felt like I was drowning in it. The dress was huge!!!! I was so disappointed. I ask to speak with a manager because I was confused. How can you take someone's measurements ( 4 times) and the dress come back six sizes larger than the sample dress that I tried on. The manager did not have a straight answer for me her solution to the problem was to get a seamstress over to take a look at the dress to see what alterations can be done. I was quoted $700 for altering my dress. That is half of what I paid for the dress already. I expect to have some alterations done but not for $700. It seems like they push you up in size when ordering, then charge almost more than the price of the dress to alter it. Save yourself some time, energy and tears and go to a bridal salon that will measure you correctly the first time around and provide you with expert seamstresses. This is obviously not the place for either.

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Brittany H

Had a wonderful experience at Castle Couture with my consultant, Marianne. As a bride who has a hard making a decision/commitment, the positive & encouraging environment helped make the process of picking my perfect wedding gown easy!

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Gina C

I had the opportunity of working with Jodi when I visited Castle Couture in January looking for my wedding dress. This bridal salon was the very first one I visited... and the last! I can't even begin to put into words just how helpful Jodi was. She took the time to really... Read More understand what I was looking for and didn't rush me or my family along at all. From start to finish, she gave me her honest opinions and I really felt like she cared about the dress I would choose. I'm in the process of losing weight for my wedding in November, and actually went back to speak with a general staff member a week or two ago about my fears of my dress being too big or problems taking it in. I ran into Jodi again who remembered me, my mother, and the dress I bought! She was so kind and assuring and I can't thank her enough for calming my anxieties (which isn't easy to do)! I don't think I've ever left a review before for much of anything, but I just had to come on here and put the good word out about Castle Couture and Jodi! Be sure to ask for Jodi as a consultant if you ever make an appointment here. I can't wait until my dress comes in!!!

Reviewed on 4/16/2017 Krystal R

Angela was wonderful! The store itself has a large selection but unfortunately full sleeved dresses are not always in abundance. I knew what I wanted but the dresses we tried on at first did not fit the bill. Angela quickly read me without having to say much and asked that I... Read More trust her. She came back with an option I initially wrote off completely. Little did I know it was perfect when I put it on! She knew from the start that it would flatter my body type and had all the bells and whistles I wanted. Her 25 years of experience made a world of difference compared to other smaller boutiques. I found that other boutiques had minimal selection and lacked the experience to ask the right questions and help guide the bride through this overwhelming task.

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Wendy C

Do not go here! In December 2016 I ordered and paid in full for a gown for my son's wedding. It is now April and I still don't have my dress. I have called multiple times the store has never called me with update. Today the said the dress would be in April 25th, but they can't... Read More track it. They blamed the manufacturer. The customer service is the worst I have ever experienced. They told me I could get a refund or choose another dress. This is less than two months before the wedding and the dress was quite expensive. Just the worst service I have ever received. If I could I would get a refund and go to another place for a dress. Too late for that.

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Grace Z

I purchased my wedding gown at Castle Couture back in October with Christina D. - she was great at showing me an array of styles. Wasn't pushy at all and helped me say yes to the dress! I also found a beautiful cathedral veil I also purchased. I returned with my mom and MIL... Read More on two separate occasions to try to find their dresses. In both cases they had already gone to a few other salons and hadn't found anything they liked. So we weren't expecting to purchase dresses that day but again, in both cases - we had great sales associates help us and they both ended up purchasing dresses from here as well. They were also very helpful with the pricing - and gave a discount on one of the dresses that we had to purchase from the floor stock because of timing. Even offered to make it perfect - any missing beading etc. free of charge. My wedding dress arrived on time back in February along with my veil - everything in pristine condition. Also, their recommendation in sizing was perfect as well - although I need alterations, my figure required me to size up in order for me to be able to sit in the dress. Couldn't be happier with the entire experience!

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Brittany T

Thank you so much to Jody!!! She was absolutely amazing! I had to go back two times because Im extremely indecisive and she couldn't have been more helpful! She knew exactly what I was looking for and helped me find the most perfect dress for me! Thank you Jody!

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Sharon M

Bought my wedding dress here and had the best experience with Angela. Was there when the designer Matthew Christopher was there and couldn't have been happier. I am so glad I decided to go here and was able to get a cancellation appointment and was just meant to be. Can't... Read More thank all of them enough for making it completely seamless experience.

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Carol A

Visited today to find my wedding dress. This was my second bridal shop and my last! Kristen L was amazing! She quickly Helped me find a style I liked , all while staying at my price point. She was so friendly and down to earth. I felt like She listened to everything and I said... Read More and was able to find the dress!! So thankful for a great consultant and this place is a must if you are looking for a gown. I also had to request I have 1 more person at my appointment and they were so accomidating since they have a 5 person limit. Thank you again castle couture Kristen was amazing!

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Christina A

Last week I had an appointment with Christina and she did not disappoint! Not only did she help me find the perfect dress, veil and headpiece...she was sweet, personable, and very knowledgeable! Thank you for making this a fun and memorable experience!

Reviewed on 2/18/2017 Pia D

Castle Couture was my first stop in looking for a wedding dress, and my last! My family and I felt comfortable from start to finish in our own personal space with a separate mirror. My consultant was Jen G. and she was amazing! I spent only about a minute explaining what I was... Read More looking for and she pulled beautiful dresses that were spot on to what I wanted. I ended up saying yes to one of the first ones she picked. She also picked a veil that looked like it was made to go with my dress. Thank you Jen - you made dress shopping an amazing experience for me!

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 Nancy G

Entered excited to shop for mother of the groom dresses with mother of the bride. When we got there with my beautiful future daughter in law, she had previously made an appointment for us. She was unaware that she should have booked 2 appointments . One woman who seemed to... Read More be in charge (maybe a manager) admonished her for not knowing to make two appointments, and rudely said that this experience is like a dental appointment, only for one person, one consultant, one dressing room. Not a good analogy to compare this to having a root canal, and demeaning our bride. She said she would go in the back and check for cancellations but she never did left the room we were in. Our consultant was much nicer and allowed me to try on dresses after the mother of the bride did, as there was some time left in the hour long appointment. There was an empty dressing room behind us and many consultants around, which surprised us all. Very disappointing.

Reviewed on 2/05/2017 Whitney L

I had such a wonderful experience with Kristen at Castle Couture! I had been to a few places to try on dresses and had even found a dress I was ready to buy before going to Castle Couture. But Kristen really listened to and understood what I liked and every dress she brought... Read More me to try on blew away all the dresses I had seen previously. Even though the store was quite busy the day I was there, each party had their own section and mirror and my experience was so quiet and personal! When we finally found THE dress, Kristen helped complete the picture by putting me in a veil and letting me "walk down the aisle" of dresses. It was such a special moment for my family and me, and I couldn't recommend the Castle Couture experience and Kristen enough!

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Kelley M

I went to Castle Couture on 1/21/17 to being my search for the perfect wedding dress. When it was my turn, I was greeted by the sweetest girl, Lisa. Lisa made my day as special as possible and listened to everything I had to say to find me the perfect dress and veil!! The first... Read More dress I tried on was the one I said yes to! I couldn't have imagined my day without her, THANK YOU LISA FOR THE MOST STUNNING EVE OF MILADY DRESS I HAVE EVER SEEN. I cannot wait to wear it in October! I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Bayyana H

Castle Couture was the first place I went to for wedding dress shopping. I had some ideas of styles that I liked, but I was open to trying on several styles. Kristen was extremely helpful and patient as we went through several dresses. She made what could have been a daunting... Read More process a really fun and positive process and helped to find dresses that could compliment my figure. She made me even a believer that I could wear a mermaid dress which wasn’t even in my consideration set. On the first the trip I did not find “the” dress, but I had such a great experience that I wanted to go back just to try on other dresses. Over the next few weeks I went to a few other bridal salons in both NJ and NYC and while some of the salons had nice sales people, I didn’t connect with any of them as I did with Kristen. In some instances they were more concerned about finding dresses that would be pleasing to my family and friends. Kristen always thought of my wants and needs first. Her friendly demeanor and positivity to try on dresses was outstanding. I never felt rushed and she never tried to steer me in any direction whether it be dress style or price point. In my next appointment with Kristen I came prepared with pictures and styles that I had tried on previously that I liked. Kristen expressed her happiness that I had done my “homework”. I had fallen in love with a dress at another salon in NYC, but was happy to find out that Castle Couture had the dress and within my budget and much closer to home. At the last minute I became torn between two dresses – one that I really loved and another that I highly liked. Kristen was helpful in working with me to go through the pros and cons of both. For both dresses I wanted them in a different color that they didn’t have in stock so Kristen found similar dresses by those designers in the colors I was looking for to compare. She even suggested that I sleep on it since it was such a big decision. In the end, I chose the dress that I loved from the minute I put it on. Kristen made the whole process very pleasant and I appreciated her exceptional customer service. –Thank You!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Paige I

I went to Castle Couture back in August 2016. It was my first time trying on dresses and I surprisingly found my dress that day! The bridal salon itself was nice and had an excellent selection, but I have to give A TON of credit to the sales associate Jen G. that helped us. She... Read More was seriously lovely. Every dress that she picked was what I described I was looking for yet had enough variety to figure out what I liked/did not like. I ended up falling in love with a dress that day but felt that I might be committing to it too soon (I am not getting married until Septemeber 29 2017). Jen G. was so sweet. She was not pushy at all and gave me time to come to my own conclusion that it was simply the dress that had everything I was looking for. I was still feeling indecisive right after ordering the dress so I called Castle Couture to ask a few questions and Jen G. immediately calmed me down lol! I went in to try on the dress I ordered this Saturday, January 14th 2017. Everyone was extremely nice and helpful. Luckily, I got to see Jen G. again and thank her for being such a big help. If you go to this bridal salon I strongly recommend asking for her!

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Suzana L

Castle Couture is amazing! From the second you step foot into the salon you feel like royalty. Castle Couture was the first bridal salon I made an appointment with and I was so anxious and overwhelmed about trying on bridal dresses for my first time. However, with the help of my... Read More amazing bridal consultant, Kayanna, I felt so at ease! Kayanna was very patient and provided me with her own opinion. I never felt pressured or rushed with any decisions I made. After 3 hours spent at the salon trying on all sorts of silhouettes from different kind of designers, Kayanna helped me say yes to my dream dress. I cannot wait to go back for my first fitting! Thank you Kayanna and the Castle Couture team for making the life of a bridezilla a whole lot easier!

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Maryann P F

Went to Castle Couture yesterday for an appointment for the Stephen Yearick trunk show. Even though there was a snow storm and miserable driving conditions the atmosphere in the salon couldn't have been more warm and inviting! My stylist was Stephanie Enig and she was... Read More fantastic!!! She immediately clicked with what I was looking for. The Stephen Yearick and Ysa Makino gowns I wanted to see were fabulous and I had a lot of choices!! The trip was sooo worth it!!!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Jaclyn D

What a wonderful experience! From the moment I arrived, Jodi made me feel at ease. She asked me for my vision and then helped me to find dresses that fit this vision. I trusted her opinion, as she was very truthful. In addition to Jodi, the manager, Colleen also helped me.... Read More I truly felt like a princess in every way. One of the major reasons I loved Castle Couture is because I never once felt pressured. Wedding dress shopping can be an overwhelming experience, but Jodi made me feel at ease. I would highly recommend Castle Couture, especially Jodi!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Leigh B

I just recently bought my Wedding Dress here on Sunday and I have to say this was the best experience ever. I can't not say enough about how much I loved Kayanna! She was so attentive and understanding of any details I described of what I like d and didn't like. She made my... Read More experience here so easy and explained everything to me. She was super friendly and personable and I can't thank her enough. Also, Daniel was awesome as well as helped provide me with extra details and made me feel confident in any dress I put on. Thank you for a wonderful experience!!