Be treated like a princess at Castle Couture

Castle Couture features 2,000+ gorgeous bridal gowns from many of the world’s best designers, plus stylish evening wear for the Mother of the Bride/Groom. Our client’s satisfaction is our goal: Our expert bridal consultants will assist you in selecting the perfect gown to make your dreams come true.

Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100
Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100
Ca2ef7db d224 45ed bee8 1903676b6ed4~rs 100
89b4bce0 bda6 4223 b3d9 9d3775a488c9~rs 100

355 US Highway 9, Manalapan, NJ (732) 617-1414

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Tara F

Thank you Marianne M. and everyone for all your help! I was a lost bride who didn't have a clue & never thought I would be able to find what I was looking for (a boho slash rustic slash different from a cookie cutter dress all mixed into one) !! But with Marianne's help I said... Read More YES to the dress - on my first visit :) .... Thank you again for all your help and time <3 Tara Fiorella.

Great Experience - Love Melissa!!

Reviewed on 1/13/2014 Eileen W

I bought my dress yesterday at the end of my third appointment at Castle Couture. The salon is beautiful and they have a fantastic selection in almost every price range. Each bride and her group get a private area and mirror to try on dresses, which really helps to put you at... Read More ease. The best part of my experience was working with my consultant Melissa. She was sweet, patient and never once pressured me to make a decision. She listened to my opinions and was able to pick out the most perfect dresses for me. After my first appointment at Castle Couture, I committed to a dress that I felt very torn over hours later. Melissa took my phone call, put my order on hold, and held my hand through two other appointments and helped me pick out the dress of my dreams. Melissa was great at helping me to narrow down what I liked and did not like about dresses, which was so helpful at a time when I felt confused about what it was I wanted I am so happy today knowing that I found the perfect dress. My mom and grandma will be making appointments with Melissa for their gowns. I can't wait to go back for my first fitting!

Great experience

Reviewed on 11/30/2013 Stephanie M

Got my wedding dress here. Such an great experience. Everyone there so helpful and finding my dress was so easy there. Lots of choices for any type of bride. My cousin also got her dress there. Had issue with my veil and they let me come right in and pick out a new one... Read More with no issues. Alterations were easy and effortless. Also let me keep my dress there till right before the wedding. Totally recommend to brides looking for a great shopping experience with great dress choices.

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Irfan N

I cannot say enough amazing things about Kristen Lubrano !!! She was absolutely wonderful and was so genuine. She knew exactly what I wanted and I found the dress on the first shoot! She was so sweet to my mom and sister and really made us feel like we were the most important. I... Read More found the dreams dress AND under my budget. You have to meet with Kristen! Best reguardleas Selma!!

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Lindsay G

Castle Couture was more than I ever imagined. I was luckily paired with Christina, who was amazing from the start. She made me feel comfortable, even while I was minimally dressed between trying on gowns - she kept the conversation going and got my mind off of that detail.... Read More Upon meeting, I showed Christina one picture of the style of dress that I was looking for and she came back with about 7 similar, but different, gowns. While looking online, I had difficulty finding dresses my style (long sleeve lace) that I liked yet, she somehow found multiple that were perfect for me within minutes of meeting. Without knowing, she first pulled my dream dress that I had had my eyes on for months - that was the first dress I tried on and ultimately the one I chose. Christina was honest and helped me make the decision of which dress was the best fit for me. Once I had an idea of the gown I would choose, I was set up with flowers and an "aisle" while my mom taped me walking down it, for me to imagine what I would look like on my wedding day in the same gown - that was a great touch which allows me to still re-watch that video and imagine what that moment will look like. During the entire process, other employees were close by happy to help, always with a smile on their face. Everyone I came in contact with was extremely friendly and helpful. It shows that the employees there truly care for what they do; they are extremely knowledgeable as well. I felt very special throughout the time that I was there and I thank the entire staff for that. I would recommend Castle Couture to anyone looking for an incredible experience.

Reviewed on 12/03/2017 Michele F

Everyone here was wonderful! Christina was my consultant and was amazing to work with. she immediately eased my nerves and knew exactly what dresses that would work on me. The curve ball she brought in ended up being my dress. I cannot day enough great things about them!

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Mary C

Angela - not enough nice words to say. The woman knows what she is doing!!! I simply walked in with a list of 5-6 MUST HAVES and the first dress I tried on not only had everything on my list but more!!! It was a a surreal, fun and special experience, and she knew the all the... Read More finishing touches to make it perfect! Anyone that can pick the dress on the first try, to an indecisive person, is truly amazing!!

Reviewed on 11/25/2017 Donna B

This place is fantastic! Christina Dougherty was my Bridal consultant and I absolutely LOVED her! I can’t say enough great things about Christine. She was so patient and kind with me. She truly made me feel so comfortable throughout the whole process. She listened to what I... Read More liked, and pulled many dresses that looked so beautiful on. She threw me some curve ball dresses that truly opened up my views on many dresses. I walked in thinking I wanted one kind of dress and walked away with something completely different. I am so happy I went to Castle Couture and so so happy that I worked with Christine. Definitely recommend!!!!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Courtney S

I Found my wedding dress at Kleinfeld’s in the city, but thought it was too far for fittings so I found they had my dress at Castle Couture which was a lot closer for me & I had heard great things about it So at my appointment to purchase the dress I found it was uncomfortable,... Read More very snobby and my sales consultant was very pushy trying to up sell me jewelry,shoes & hair pieces when I told her I was only interested in buying my dress.. My follow up appointment to try the dress on now that my actual dress had come was worse when I went up to the desk to check in they asked me if I was there for my prom dress, I had no my wedding dress and still they asked me how old I was, it was rude and turned me off the tone it was said... I hated the bussel options they gave me and thank god I didn’t use them for it and went else where because My friend who recently got married used them for her bussel and the week before her wedding she had to have it fixed because they messed it up very badly Would not recommend them and will never go back Very snobby & not good service

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Desiree L

The atmosphere was awesome with mimosas and pastries welcoming you at the door. The moment I met with Angela I felt immediately comfortable. She had an awesome personality and was able to help tone down my bridal party and really listen to what I wanted. I came in with a general... Read More idea of what I wanted and she immediately knew what dresses to pull. Angela told me that the first dress is the perfect dress for me and from the moment I put it on I knew that she had found my dress. Angela was able to hone into exactly what I wanted. I tried on a few other dresses similar in style but in the end I went with the first gown that Angela said would be perfect. I am so happy with my dress and Angela helped make my experience so amazing. Thank you Angela & Castle Couture.

Reviewed on 11/15/2017

Marlene did the alterations on the dress. What a fantastic job she did. Everyone complemented the dress top which she made. It looks very elegant. Marlene was very professional, very patient and very accommodating. Willing to pleases the customer. Over all our experience at... Read More castle Couture was very good, most of all Marlene the seamstress was excellent. I would highly recommend her. Always smiling. 10/21/2017

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Felicia P

Thank you SO much to Kristen who helped me find the perfect dress for my wedding. She knew right off the bat where to start and from there, every dress she picked helped me find the one. She was so kind, patient, and helpful and made dress shopping an amazing experience. She... Read More even found me a dress way under my budget! I could not thank her and Castle Couture more.

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Maria R

Today was a magical day! I said yes to the dress! I am not usually a review person, but today truly exceeding my expectations, so much so, that I wanted to spread the word so that other brides could feel as special and as princess-like as I did today! Kristen was amazing, I... Read More showed her three, maybe four screen shots of dresses I liked and she pulled out the dress of my dreams! She definitely knows her bridal gowns, body shapes, and she took all my likes, loves and dislikes to find the perfect dress! Kristen made me feel so comfortable helping me change in and out of dresses and I also loved that she was not pushy one bit, some shops try to pressure you into something that you don’t love and I never once felt that way. But when I put on that magical dress, so special that it brought me to tears to my eyes, I was in disbelief, I felt like Princess Kate ! The shop is so beautiful (more beautiful than some of the venues I looked at lol) and the experience was one that I will never forget! Highly recommended to all the brides to be !!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Lisa T

Castle Couture was the first place that I went to get my wedding dress. I had a picture and had appointments set up at different locations but once I found Amy Townsley she took care of all the rest! I gave her my budget and described what I was looking for and showed her 1... Read More picture. Amy knew very well what she was doing - I tried on 2 dresses first and they simply were not my style - dress number 3 was the one to beat! Tried on a few more and dress number 3 was the one! Amy was friendly, warm and listened to what I wanted and guided me thru the process! I ordered the dress and I had to do a review - I'm in the catering business and do weddings for a living as a caterer and had no idea about the dress! Amy took care of all the details and I'm now waiting for the dress to come in for my fitting! Can't wait! Thank you Amy for the assistance - you are the BEST!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Colleen K

Christina was my consultant and listened to exactly what I wanted and was so helpful. She made me feel comfortable right from the start and helped me find the dress of my dreams! Natasha was a huge help and always made sure my dress was a perfect fit! They both helped me find... Read More the most gorgeous wedding dress and made me feel beautiful!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Megan D

Terrible. I bought my wedding dress at Castle Couture. The actual act of trying on dresses wasn't that bad, but it was great either. They had ordered me a size 18 dress (I normally wear a size 6-10 depending on the style) saying that wedding dresses run extremely small and this... Read More is wear I fell on the sizing chart so I shouldn't feel bad about the number (I didn't until she said that). I had no reason not to so I trusted their professional opinion on the size. When my dress came in and I went to try my dress on I was almost in tears because the dress literally fell off of me it was so big. All the sales people and seamstress were like oh my god you lost soooooo much weight (I had lost like 8 pounds not enough for a dress to fall off). They measured me again right then and all my measurements were within an inch of the original measurements, some measurements were even larger than the original. The seamstress then quoted me over $1000 for alterations because the dress basically had to be redone. That was about half the cost of the dress. Furious, we tried to speak to a manager and they were nothing but rude and unhelpful. Because we had signed off on a size 18 being ordered we were stuck with it. Its not like you get to try it on before you order it so you go with what the experienced bridal consult suggests. Needless to say we took the dress elsewhere for alterations and ended up only paying $250 when Castle Couture had quoted me over $1000. What a scam. In the ended the dress had to be take in over 10 inches, which is absurd. It was a very upsetting experience as I felt like the dress was never going to fit me right and I didn't feel beautiful in my wedding dress. Thankfully in the end my amazing seamstress was able to make the dress perfect, but it was not easy. I would NEVER RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO ANYONE. STAY AWAY!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Brijette A

Great Experience! Castle Couture's staff was amazing throughout my entire process, gown purchase, alterations and gown preservation. Everyone is so friendly and professional. They made the process easy. They have a huge selection of gowns and their alterations department is... Read More top notch. I would definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Caity K

I made an appointment for my wedding gown and from start to finish it was the perfect experience. I had Christina as a consultant and she was amazing. She was so patient and pulled so many incredible dresses. It was the bridal experience I was hoping for. The entire place was... Read More beautiful and they make you feel so special. I would highly recommend and ask for Christina!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Maria v

Wedding 9/8/17 When I first went to castle couture I went very discouraged. I was searching all night the night before picking my dress on their site and I wasn’t a fan of my “dream dress”. I was searching for weeks and nothing was coming up as a must have. When I got there... Read More Angela was my rep...I showed her some styles which I liked from Pinterest and she knew right off the bat who each designer was of each dress..I told her what I didn’t want which was ball gown or sleeves...she sat me down and told me to be patient while she pulled styles that worked with my body...well first off she is amazing...she picked the PERFECT dress...by Matthew Christopher...mind you it was the first one I tried on and had a side sleeve...instantly I knew that was the ONE...no other dress I tried on compared to it....thank you so much!....I than met with Marilyn who was my seamstress and she does wonders! Altering your wedding gown can be expensive but it’s worth it. She tailored it perfectly and each fitting I went to she made them go smoothly and easy...my dress could not have been more perfect for me thank you so much!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Nicole C

The overall store is nice but the sales people are pushy and seem like they want you out of there. Did end up buying my dress here because I liked it and it was a good price, but didn't get the warm and fuzzies. Alterations went smooth but were expensive.

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Marie W

I went to Castle Couture to get my bridal gown. Angela was my consultant and she was VERY nice. She helped me pick out a dress, although I ended up with a dress that was not the style I had expected to choose. Angela had a good eye for picking out dresses for my body type and... Read More gave good and respectful input. I bought a dress on my first visit to the store. All of my wedding photos were beautiful and my Pronovias gown was perfect. I came back to pickup my dress and my fitting was very awkward. I was with my mom and no one in the fitting department would help me into my dress. They called me in to try on my dress and the woman working just stood there in front of me without offering assist or saying anything. I was expected to get into my dress by myself with my moms help. I had assumed going in that I would have some assistance and input from fitting specialist. What they do not tell you is that they only help you if you agree to get alterations done in the store. I was uncomfortable throughout the fitting and ended up taking my dress with me that evening. They quoted me $700 for my alterations, I ended up using a local seamstress for $375. My dress that they sized me for was over 2 sizes too big, and I did not lose weight before my wedding. I think this is done purposely to price gauge. I don't really recommend this place for brides, I would not use again. They overcharge for alterations. I also overall got a very snotty vibe in the store in general, everyone there thinks very highly of themselves.

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Nicole L

I had a great experience at Castle Couture! I only went to two total bridal salons, but the one i went to prior to CC was just not great. At CC you really got that "Klienfield" experience without having to trek into NYC! My family had their own little viewing area just for me.... Read More The consultant really listed to my likes and dislikes and didn't get flustered when i said no to many dresses she pulled that just weren't right. Other consultants even started pulling dresses they thought i'd like until i found THE ONE. They helped me pull the trigger and buy the dress without feeling too pressured. It was just enough so that i didn't spend the next 5 months looking at all the same dresses and coming back to the one they new was "my dress". I did all of my alterations at CC as well. They were NOT cheap, but they did an amazing job and always made sure the dress fit me like a glove. My appts were always on time and my seamstress was amazing. The dress could not have been more gorgeous! Thank you Castle Couture!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Amy S

Jen G was an absolutely amazing consultant to work with. I had tried on many dresses at a bunch of bridal salons and was having trouble finding the perfect dress. She was able to truly listen to what I had envisioned and, even better, was able to find it!!! She was so supportive... Read More and helpful through the entire process!!! I had a wonderful alterations experience with castle as well! I received so many compliments on the big day from all of our guests!!

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Alicia J

I had a great experience purchasing my wedding gown at Castle Couture. I went to three different boutiques to shop around prior to going to Castle Couture, and each one was underwhelming. With Castle Couture, the selection and customer service is outstanding. I was able to make... Read More an appointment during the week around my busy work schedule. Once I arrived, I showed the bridal consultant, Christina, pictures of dresses that I was interested in. She was able to bring me 4 or 5 dresses within my budget that were exactly what I was looking for. Being indecisive, I asked for a few days to think it over. Christina was able to get me another appointment quickly within the same week, which gave me extra time to think about the dresses and re-try the gowns on. After purchasing the gown, I received a letter in the mail from Christina sending me best wishes.

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Kimberly C

This place will just eat your money and your time. I found my dream dress. Not to my knowledge they sized my size 4/6 body for a size 14 gown. I had to have the whole dress redone because it was way way tooo big. I was supposed to have my final fitting and I get there and they... Read More completely forgot about my dress so NOTHING was done to it. I drove an hour for nothing with my wedding the next week. Every time I went there was an issue. My only saving grace was savy who worked so hard on my gown. PLEASE do not get your alterations done here. They are too overwhelmed and it cost me 1700 dollars more to alter the size 14 dress for my small body!!!! Absolutely insane. They just want your money. They were not even accommodating when I told them I was angry. No discount no nothing. BRIDES DO NOT GO HERE!!!!! I picked my dress up three days before my wedding... this place will give you a headache and more stress than needed.