Be treated like a princess at Castle Couture

Castle Couture features 2,000+ gorgeous bridal gowns from many of the world’s best designers, plus stylish evening wear for the Mother of the Bride/Groom. Our client’s satisfaction is our goal: Our expert bridal consultants will assist you in selecting the perfect gown to make your dreams come true.

355 US Highway 9, Manalapan, NJ

Great Experience - Love Melissa!!

Reviewed on 1/13/2014 Eileen W

I bought my dress yesterday at the end of my third appointment at Castle Couture. The salon is beautiful and they have a fantastic selection in almost every price range. Each bride and her group get a private area and mirror to try on dresses, which really helps to put you at... Read More ease. The best part of my experience was working with my consultant Melissa. She was sweet, patient and never once pressured me to make a decision. She listened to my opinions and was able to pick out the most perfect dresses for me. After my first appointment at Castle Couture, I committed to a dress that I felt very torn over hours later. Melissa took my phone call, put my order on hold, and held my hand through two other appointments and helped me pick out the dress of my dreams. Melissa was great at helping me to narrow down what I liked and did not like about dresses, which was so helpful at a time when I felt confused about what it was I wanted I am so happy today knowing that I found the perfect dress. My mom and grandma will be making appointments with Melissa for their gowns. I can't wait to go back for my first fitting!

Great experience

Reviewed on 11/30/2013 Stephanie M

Got my wedding dress here. Such an great experience. Everyone there so helpful and finding my dress was so easy there. Lots of choices for any type of bride. My cousin also got her dress there. Had issue with my veil and they let me come right in and pick out a new one... Read More with no issues. Alterations were easy and effortless. Also let me keep my dress there till right before the wedding. Totally recommend to brides looking for a great shopping experience with great dress choices.

Loved my bridal gown!

Reviewed on 11/14/2013 Melissa C

I worked with Sheila at Castle Couture, who was excellent! She was a pleasure to work with and helped out a lot! I had purchased a Stephen Yearick gown and it was custom made just for me and was GORGEOUS! Maria, who did the alterations, was phenomenal! Overall, a great... Read More experience!

Beautiful Salon

Reviewed on 10/19/2012 Isabel D

I purchased my wedding gown from Castle Couture and could not be happier. Their bridal salon is absolutely amazing and so beautiful, I honestly didn't think I would be able to afford any gown they had but I was so pleased to find out they had so many beautiful gowns available at... Read More such affordable prices. I worked with Marisa and she was great. I was stuck between two different looks for the wedding and in the end, she nailed it. She pulled out an Augusta Jones dress, a designer I had never heard of, and it was THE dress. On the hanger, it looked like nothing special, but as soon as I put that dress one I felt like that dress was made for me. It was everything I wanted and Marisa knew it before I even did. I also decided to have my alterations done at Castle Couture and am so glad I did. 3 months before the wedding my father suddenly passed away and between that and wedding stress, I dropped a significant amount of weight making the dress way too big. Alla (I think that's her name) was absolutely the best and the dress turned out perfect! I was so stressed at the first fitting because I knew it was a lot of work and all I kept thinking about was how expensive it was going to be but Alla eased my worries and gave me a good price. I can't recommend Castle Couture enough, this is a wonderful salon!

Reviewed on 5/26/2016 Christine C

I bought my wedding dress here- Michelle was great and she picked so many beautiful gowns. She knew what style dress I wanted and she knew what designers would give me that well within my budget. Ellen did the alterations for my wedding dress and she was amazing! She altered my... Read More friend's wedding dress and she came highly suggested. She took in my strapless dress so well I didn't even need a bra anymore! Thank you Michelle, Ellen, and Castle Couture.

Reviewed on 5/21/2016 Heather Z

I went to Castle Couture today to pick out my wedding dress. I had Monique as my consultant and she was amazing. To start the day, we got there a half hour early and were told, "I'll let you consultant know you're here, but you could look at jewelry or have some coffee while you... Read More wait." Within minutes, as soon as we had made our coffee, the receptionist told me my consultant could take me early, but to take our time to finish our coffee. We went upstairs and were greeted by Monique, she then asked if this was my first time and what kind of dress I had in mind. I told her the type, but let her know I wanted to try others on to be sure. She pulled at least 8 dresses for me. After the third I had a feeling I had found my dress, but we tried on others to be sure. She told me to try the third one on again to let the family check it out again, but she was gonna go look for another in case. She came back and we put a veil on and the whole look came together. She even grabbed a bouquet for me to try with the dress. She was very patient with me when I wasn't sure of a dress and was honest with how they looked. I always felt like she was on my side, not pushy, and definitely is in this for the bride's, not the money. I would go back in a heart beat to shop there again. If you're looking for a bridal salon where you'll feel comfortable and enjoy your day, then this is the place for you.

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Chelsea R

I purchased my wedding dress last week with the help of the most amazing sales consultant, Marianne! The whole experience was exactly how I imagined - very calm and fun in a pristine shop with the assistance of a knowledgeable consultant who made me feel beautiful and special.... Read More There were happy tears and a toast of champagne (which we were allowed to bring) once we found the perfect dress. I highly recommend Castle Couture and particularly Marianne to any bride who is nervous about the prospect of wedding dress shopping. It was truly an enjoyable experience.

Reviewed on 4/22/2016

I went there as my first store and I had Maryann as my consultant . the first time I went I went without my mom and she had to be honest like my mother and best friend, and she was! We tried on about 30 dresses all different styles until I found the one and she even knew it was... Read More the one. She came in on her day off so I can show my mom and try on other dresses and when I put my dress on we all knew this was it . She gave me a deal of a lifetime and I couldn't thank her enough. She was a sweet heart and I would recommend her a thousand times over. She really loves what she does and it shows in her work ! Thank you so much Maryann you're the absolute best.

Reviewed on 4/21/2016 Melissa B

I had the most amazing experience at Castle Couture! The salon itself is spectacular, when you walk inside and up those magnificent stairs, you know you are in for something special. The whole staff is so kind, warm and welcoming but I need to give a huge shout out to my... Read More consultant Deb. It was so nice to work with her! She listened to all my ideas and pulled some truly amazing dresses. She helped me hone in on the style I liked best and made me, my mom and sister feel taken care of. In the end I chose the first dress I tried on and could not be more excited to get married in it. Thank you Deb, Colleen and all the ladies of Castle Couture, you all have a very special place in my heart. Both my mother and I had worked with Eneida for alterations on my wedding gown and my mother’s MOB gown for my wedding. Eneida is simply amazing, we only had two fittings because she had everything so perfect. She is a joy to work with and both of our gowns looked beautiful and felt comfortable on the wedding day. Thank you so much Eneida, we love you!

Reviewed on 3/03/2016 Shawna C

Overwhelming, pushy, and snobby. After finding the dress i loved elsewhere, I visited this tacky white marble warehouse of overpriced dresses solely to avoid the $50 fee they charge if you cancel an appointment. Paired with someone who couldn't be further from my style, she... Read More scoffed when I told I'd love to find a dress around $1,200 and wouldn't find dresses in the style I requested. She proceeded to brag about finding Snooki and JWow their wedding dresses, as if that added allure to the place. Very happy to purchase my dress elsewhere.

Reviewed on 2/10/2016 Raquelle G

Apparently you cannot give 0 stars...I actually cannot even believe everyone is giving this place 5 stars. I had an appointment with them. I showed up, the lady asked me my price range... then proceeded to tell me not to walk around the floor touching anything because she... Read More didn't want me to pick something out of my budget. (I understand her point... I was in retail for 9 years, but last time I checked, as a bride, I made a range I thought was reasonable, but at the end of the day, it's my money, and if I had fallen in love with a dress outside of my budget, it's my choice... not the best way to make your commission...) She pulled about 3 dresses at a time... came into the dressing room... barely helping, as if I was going to shove one in my shirt and walk out with it. Once I walked out with a dress on, she walked away and did whatever it was that was more important. I actually tried on the dress I ended up purchasing during this visit... but from another store based on customer service... oh and the fact that all of the dresses are a size 10... i'm a 2 and she didn't clip the thing up... my bridesmaids were all trying to pull the dress tighter on me so I could actually see what it looked like. I had high hopes going here. What a disappointment... they made me feel unimportant and second class. Oh and the dress I bought I ended up getting cheaper somewhere else because their prices were hiked up.

Wedding dress

Reviewed on 1/28/2016 Jamie C

I absolutely loved my dress, and everyone who worked here was fantastic. Always friendly and accommodating. My seamstress was amazing as well, Ellen. Love love love them.

Reviewed on 1/24/2016 Caitlin B

I bought my dress here last weekend. The store was welcoming, bright, and clean. Nicole was so friendly and helpful. We went in for the first appointment time in the morning. Nicole helped us narrow down our dresses to three that I loved. I went out for lunch, and called... Read More her in the afternoon. My mom was only in town for the weekend and I really wanted her to be there when I picked my dress. Nicole, with the help of several other amazing ladies including the store manager, was able to squeeze us in that same afternoon, even though they were completely booked. I cannot thank them enough for all they did to make me feel comfortable and help me find my dress. I look forward to continuing to work with them on alterations when it comes in. This was exactly the experience I hoped it would be and then some. I highly recommend going to Castle Couture for your wedding dress, and if you can, ask for Nicole.

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Brittani K

I went in with my Mom today - this was our first (and only!) stop. Marianne was our consultant - I gave her an idea of what sort of style I liked and she chose 5 or 6 dresses for me to try on. I tried them all, but immediately loved the first, and none of the others could... Read More compare. I did like each of the dresses she brought; she did a great job of listening to what I liked and finding a dress that looked good on my figure. Thank you Marianne! I can't wait to wear my dress!

Reviewed on 12/30/2015 Bonnie L

Michelle helped me find the perfect dress. She listened to the type of dress I was looking for to match my winter themed wedding. The store is so beautiful and the staff so friendly and helpful. Gina was my seamstress and she made my dress perfect! I felt like a princess the... Read More whole day! I loved the complimentary coffee station

Don't let them do your alterations

Reviewed on 12/19/2015 Christine F

I got my reception dress at Castle Couture and had a decent experience. It's one of the larger salons in the area. Everyone that I encountered was really nice, though I had heard other girls had not so good experiences there. My only suggestion is to not let them alter your... Read More dress. Besides the fact that they charge an arm and a leg, the work they do is less than mediocure. After having three fittings and not being happy with the way it turned out, I took my dress to La Tailor in Freehold a few days before my wedding and she was able to fix EVERYTHING in a day. She did things I had originally brought up to the seamstress at Castle Couture who said she could't do it (for example, taking in the back...it was way too big and she had told me she couldn't do anything about it). Thank God for La Tailor! Save your money, time, and frustration, and take your dress to be altered elsewhere.

Reviewed on 12/18/2015 Jillian

After a few failed attempts to find my dream wedding dress elsewhere, I went to Castle Couture with a wish list in mind and little expectation of being able to fulfill all of my wants while staying within budget. I am so grateful that a family acquaintance recommended we... Read More schedule an appointment with Jody—she found my dream wedding dress very early on (all and all, I only tried on three gowns while at Castle Couture). At future appointments, Jody also helped my mom, my husband’s mother and my aunt find their gowns for our wedding day, too! Although I felt we all exceeded our budgets a bit in order to purchase those dream dresses, it was refreshing to work with Jody. She was kind, patient and truly listened to each of us regarding what we wanted, styles or design elements we loved/preferred to stay away from, etc. Jody made it so easy! I would highly recommend an appointment with Jody for anyone on the hunt for a great gown! I decided to have my wedding gown alterations done in-house (everyone else worked with our family’s seamstress). I initially had a poor experience with Ellen—still unsure if it was me, my gown/the materials or her work overall, but after losing two weeks’ in alterations time, the staff at Castle Couture was able to intervene during my second fitting and have Anita take on my alterations instead. Christina assisted at one of my alterations appointments as well and was just lovely—the ideal model of customer service, such a pleasure to work with. There were some issues with the original alterations and Anita essentially had to “undo” changes that had been made to my gown (thank goodness nothing had been cut!) so the entire process took a few weeks longer than it should have for me. Luckily, Anita was able to complete my gown in time and when she was done it with it was absolutely perfect—like it was made for me!

I said yes at Castle Couture!

Reviewed on 12/07/2015 Alicia J

I purchased my wedding gown, crinoline, veil, and wedding necklace all at Castle Couture and had a really great experience! I originally decided to make an appointment because I found a dress in a magazine that I fell in love with and this was the only place around that had it... Read More available to try on. At the time that I went to this appointment I had already done quite a bit of shopping and tried on about 30 dresses in different locations all over NYC and NJ. It wasn't that I was being super picky and didn't find anything I liked, I was just having so much fun trying on dresses and didn't LOVE any of them enough to stop looking any further. Angela was my consultant that day and she was a pleasure to work with. I came in to see that one specific dress but also found a few on their website to try as well, knowing that I would have an hour appointment. Angela pulled a few extra dresses in my price range to try on and we got started. The dress that I originally came to see looked absolutely terrible on! It was a major disappointment.. Until she had me try on another dress from the same designer that turned out to be THE ONE! I had totally bypassed this dress on their website and wasn't even interested when it was hanging in my dressing room, but holy cow - it was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen once I put it on and Angela got to know me well enough in our short amount of time together to be able to sense that it would be exactly what I wanted. It's easy to tell that she is very good and very experienced at what she does. She immediately knew which veil was a perfect match to this dress and even did my hair to give me the complete bridal look (honestly, the finishing touches are what made me say YES!). It was the first time that I truly felt that there was no other dress that could possibly top this one and there was no point in continuing to look. I really do owe it all to her. I also had my alterations done at Castle Couture and had a very easy, simple experience. Ellen was my seamstress and she was wonderful, I thought the price was fair and all of my appointments went very smoothly. She was able to show me different options for bustles and gave me tips on pinning my veil up for pictures, all very helpful information. During my last fitting I was asked if I wanted to meet with their jewelry consultant since they overheard me saying that I was still hunting for a necklace. I was introduced to Rose who asked me a few questions about what I was looking for and went to pick through the jewelry cases for matches. One of the necklaces she brought back was absolutely perfect. I had no intention of buying jewelry there (I thought it would be very expensive) but the piece that I bought was very fairly priced and it's something I could definitely wear again to a fancy event. Kudos to the whole team at Castle Couture! They did an excellent job and I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 12/02/2015

The experience every bride should get to have when picking out their wedding dress!! Last weekend I found my dream dress at Castle Couture with the help of Michelle (who is fantastic!) The salon is gorgeous, and everyone is so helpful. Such a great place!!

Reviewed on 11/27/2015 Christina T

Angela helped me find my dream wedding dress! She was sweet, helpful, and made me feel beautiful. I came in recently when my gown arrived and she helped me pick out a gorgeous veil to go with it. Never felt pressured at all. Thank you Angela!

Reviewed on 11/20/2015 Nicolena B

My experience at Castle Couture was PERFECT! Elizabeth was amazing, kind, insightful and very patient with me. I didn't say yes the first time I visited and she didn't pressure me too. I requested her the second time back, and she was great yet again. This time, I said YES TO... Read More THE DRESS, and I couldn't imagine a better place to say it at! Castle Couture is the Kleinfelds of NJ. Clean, beautiful, classy and their dress selection is amazing. I can't wait to go back with my Mom and future MIL to find their dresses! Thank you, Elizabeth and the entire staff at Castle Couture for such an amazing experience!

Reviewed on 11/20/2015

My review is based on their alterations department. I was quoted $580 for altering my dress. Had it done somewhere else for $70. They also push you up in size when ordering, then charge more than the price of the dress to alter it. I was quoted $380 when I was alone with the... Read More seamstress who told me because it was so big she had to take the whole thing apart. Then when I went up front I was told $580 by Colleen the manager. But, because they ordered a size too big, I was given a '$200 dollar discount'. NO NOT AT ALL, I was just back to the original $380 the seamstress told me in private. SCAM! I insisted on them ordering me a smaller size, which I was originally told takes months to come in, however, SURPRISE, it came in in three days. The reviews below say the same thing, I found them on this site. Do NOT have your alterations done here, they are not upfront and overpriced in every way. I wish I read these other reviews before meeting with their seamstress. GO anywhere else but here for alterations, it is a scam. READ the other reviews on yelp and wedding sites. Go to the one star ones. an alterations appointment. I would never use "castle Couture" ever again. They are too big for their britches and have bad attitudes. Go to a smaller establishment, you'll get better service. **The woman helping me find my dress was well aware of my budget and aware of the changes i wanted to make so I was shocked when the alterations department quoted me $980 to do my alterations on the $1,500 dress I had bought from them. Not only did this put my WAY over my $2,000 budget but it also was simply absurd pricing. It completely ruined my day left me feeling very upset and unsure of what to do next. I returned the following day to take my dress and hopefully find another seamstress I could trust to work on it for a realistic price in the 7 short weeks I have left before the wedding - and this is when they let me know that all of their seamstresses are independent contractors and that the woman who helped me the day before was the most expensive one they have. I was NEVER told this from the beginning and asked who/what price range i wanted. plus i figured all of their seamstresses would be equally talented and therefore competitively priced. I was proved wrong when another one of their employed seamstresses quoted me $590 to do the same exact job. My advice to others is to definitely be open to shop here - but know that you do NOT have to do your alterations here they are completely overpriced. Definitely explore your options there are plenty of talented seamstresses and tailors that will do a great honest job and not try to rip you off. other review I found: **I'm sure this is true of many bridal shops, but my experience here felt like they said whatever they needed to to get you to sign on the dotted line. I'm grateful that my dress worked out, but I truly wish I went with my gut and bought it in a smaller size to begin with. I would have felt more comfortable, and I don't literally mean comfort, the day of my wedding if I had a better fitted dress. Another seamstress told me that it's part of a trick to size you up so much, so that they can get you to spend the money on alterations.

Beautiful Dress & Alterations at Great Price

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Colleen R

Castle Couture made my dreams come true with a beautiful dress perfectly altered to my body! From the moment I entered the salon, I knew it was a step above the other salons I had been to - from the excellent lighting, to the mirrors in the fitting rooms, the whole experience... Read More was so much fun. I had a vision and a budget for my dress, and the first dress brought to me by my consultant turned out to be the one. She listened to me and met my vision without ever trying to push me outside of my budget. When it came time for alterations, I had lost a significant amount of weight and was worried about my dress not fitting correctly. My seamstress Gina did a phenomenal job of making the dress fit perfectly. From start to finish, Castle Couture provided the type of experience that every bride should have!

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Caitlin J

I got my wedding dress from Castle Couture. It was a very easy, and fun process. Ironically the first dress I tried on was the dress I wound up buying. Maryanne was great in helping find what I was looking for and nailed it on the first try! My mother also got her dress here,... Read More which was also a great experience. Every employee was a joy to work with and handles themselves in a very professional manner. The store is absolutely beautiful to be in and you truly feel like a "bride" from the moment you enter. I would highly recommend this store to any bride looking for a dress. They have a wide selection and you are treated great! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Nicole A

Had the easiest time dealing with Castle Couture. I have known Maurice for years and he made my dream dress available. Angela helped me try on numerous dresses with a lot of patience. Eventually, I had them bring in a Lazaro dress they did not have in the store because I knew... Read More from a picture it was the one. I also lost a lot of weight and Aneda the seamstress made the dress fit flawlessly. She is the best seamstress I have ever come in contact with.