Be treated like a princess at Castle Couture

Castle Couture features 2,000+ gorgeous bridal gowns from many of the world’s best designers, plus stylish evening wear for the Mother of the Bride/Groom. Our client’s satisfaction is our goal: Our expert bridal consultants will assist you in selecting the perfect gown to make your dreams come true.

355 US Highway 9, Manalapan, NJ (732) 617-1414

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Tara F

Thank you Marianne M. and everyone for all your help! I was a lost bride who didn't have a clue & never thought I would be able to find what I was looking for (a boho slash rustic slash different from a cookie cutter dress all mixed into one) !! But with Marianne's help I said... Read More YES to the dress - on my first visit :) .... Thank you again for all your help and time <3 Tara Fiorella.

Great Experience - Love Melissa!!

Reviewed on 1/13/2014 Eileen W

I bought my dress yesterday at the end of my third appointment at Castle Couture. The salon is beautiful and they have a fantastic selection in almost every price range. Each bride and her group get a private area and mirror to try on dresses, which really helps to put you at... Read More ease. The best part of my experience was working with my consultant Melissa. She was sweet, patient and never once pressured me to make a decision. She listened to my opinions and was able to pick out the most perfect dresses for me. After my first appointment at Castle Couture, I committed to a dress that I felt very torn over hours later. Melissa took my phone call, put my order on hold, and held my hand through two other appointments and helped me pick out the dress of my dreams. Melissa was great at helping me to narrow down what I liked and did not like about dresses, which was so helpful at a time when I felt confused about what it was I wanted I am so happy today knowing that I found the perfect dress. My mom and grandma will be making appointments with Melissa for their gowns. I can't wait to go back for my first fitting!

Great experience

Reviewed on 11/30/2013 Stephanie M

Got my wedding dress here. Such an great experience. Everyone there so helpful and finding my dress was so easy there. Lots of choices for any type of bride. My cousin also got her dress there. Had issue with my veil and they let me come right in and pick out a new one... Read More with no issues. Alterations were easy and effortless. Also let me keep my dress there till right before the wedding. Totally recommend to brides looking for a great shopping experience with great dress choices.

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Bayyana H

Castle Couture was the first place I went to for wedding dress shopping. I had some ideas of styles that I liked, but I was open to trying on several styles. Kristen was extremely helpful and patient as we went through several dresses. She made what could have been a daunting... Read More process a really fun and positive process and helped to find dresses that could compliment my figure. She made me even a believer that I could wear a mermaid dress which wasn’t even in my consideration set. On the first the trip I did not find “the” dress, but I had such a great experience that I wanted to go back just to try on other dresses. Over the next few weeks I went to a few other bridal salons in both NJ and NYC and while some of the salons had nice sales people, I didn’t connect with any of them as I did with Kristen. In some instances they were more concerned about finding dresses that would be pleasing to my family and friends. Kristen always thought of my wants and needs first. Her friendly demeanor and positivity to try on dresses was outstanding. I never felt rushed and she never tried to steer me in any direction whether it be dress style or price point. In my next appointment with Kristen I came prepared with pictures and styles that I had tried on previously that I liked. Kristen expressed her happiness that I had done my “homework”. I had fallen in love with a dress at another salon in NYC, but was happy to find out that Castle Couture had the dress and within my budget and much closer to home. At the last minute I became torn between two dresses – one that I really loved and another that I highly liked. Kristen was helpful in working with me to go through the pros and cons of both. For both dresses I wanted them in a different color that they didn’t have in stock so Kristen found similar dresses by those designers in the colors I was looking for to compare. She even suggested that I sleep on it since it was such a big decision. In the end, I chose the dress that I loved from the minute I put it on. Kristen made the whole process very pleasant and I appreciated her exceptional customer service. –Thank You!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Paige I

I went to Castle Couture back in August 2016. It was my first time trying on dresses and I surprisingly found my dress that day! The bridal salon itself was nice and had an excellent selection, but I have to give A TON of credit to the sales associate Jen G. that helped us. She... Read More was seriously lovely. Every dress that she picked was what I described I was looking for yet had enough variety to figure out what I liked/did not like. I ended up falling in love with a dress that day but felt that I might be committing to it too soon (I am not getting married until Septemeber 29 2017). Jen G. was so sweet. She was not pushy at all and gave me time to come to my own conclusion that it was simply the dress that had everything I was looking for. I was still feeling indecisive right after ordering the dress so I called Castle Couture to ask a few questions and Jen G. immediately calmed me down lol! I went in to try on the dress I ordered this Saturday, January 14th 2017. Everyone was extremely nice and helpful. Luckily, I got to see Jen G. again and thank her for being such a big help. If you go to this bridal salon I strongly recommend asking for her!

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Suzana L

Castle Couture is amazing! From the second you step foot into the salon you feel like royalty. Castle Couture was the first bridal salon I made an appointment with and I was so anxious and overwhelmed about trying on bridal dresses for my first time. However, with the help of my... Read More amazing bridal consultant, Kayanna, I felt so at ease! Kayanna was very patient and provided me with her own opinion. I never felt pressured or rushed with any decisions I made. After 3 hours spent at the salon trying on all sorts of silhouettes from different kind of designers, Kayanna helped me say yes to my dream dress. I cannot wait to go back for my first fitting! Thank you Kayanna and the Castle Couture team for making the life of a bridezilla a whole lot easier!

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Maryann P F

Went to Castle Couture yesterday for an appointment for the Stephen Yearick trunk show. Even though there was a snow storm and miserable driving conditions the atmosphere in the salon couldn't have been more warm and inviting! My stylist was Stephanie Enig and she was... Read More fantastic!!! She immediately clicked with what I was looking for. The Stephen Yearick and Ysa Makino gowns I wanted to see were fabulous and I had a lot of choices!! The trip was sooo worth it!!!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Jaclyn D

What a wonderful experience! From the moment I arrived, Jodi made me feel at ease. She asked me for my vision and then helped me to find dresses that fit this vision. I trusted her opinion, as she was very truthful. In addition to Jodi, the manager, Colleen also helped me.... Read More I truly felt like a princess in every way. One of the major reasons I loved Castle Couture is because I never once felt pressured. Wedding dress shopping can be an overwhelming experience, but Jodi made me feel at ease. I would highly recommend Castle Couture, especially Jodi!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Leigh B

I just recently bought my Wedding Dress here on Sunday and I have to say this was the best experience ever. I can't not say enough about how much I loved Kayanna! She was so attentive and understanding of any details I described of what I like d and didn't like. She made my... Read More experience here so easy and explained everything to me. She was super friendly and personable and I can't thank her enough. Also, Daniel was awesome as well as helped provide me with extra details and made me feel confident in any dress I put on. Thank you for a wonderful experience!!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Michelle W

I absolutely loved my dress and had no problems during my two appointments. I was able to browse as well since I was not sure about what I wanted. Both of the appointments were with patient, helpful people. I did not love the pick-up/alterations process. It did not feel like I... Read More was as special as I was during my appointments and the alterations estimate was for as nearly as much as my dress. I took my dress to someone else and was thrilled with my alterations for a quarter of the price.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Laura M

I found the gown of my dreams at Castle Couture! The staff was extremely friendly and patient as I tried on multiple gowns! I didn't feel rushed or pressured. Once I choose my gown, they made it perfect for me by adding shimmer and beads! The whole process was fun and... Read More perfect! The alterations were amazing as well! I highly recommend The Castle Couture to any bride that wants to find the gown of their dreams!!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Lindsay W

I had a great experience and found my dress! I came into my appointment feeling a little frustrated with the whole dress shopping experience and having difficulty finding the style I liked that complimented my body. Jody was so great at helping me figure out my style and found... Read More me "the dress" by the 4th one. I was very pleased with the whole experience. The attendants really understand fashion & style and even helped me identify some accessories & head pieces. I would definitely recommend Castle Couture to friends, even a skeptical bride like myself:)

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Samantha C

We love Castle Couture. From the second we walked in looking for my dress and through the whole process we felt nothing but comfortable. You guys are amazing and I can not thank you guys enough. I would highly recommend you to any and all brides.

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Dana C

I highly recommend castle couture to pick your wedding gown. I went in not expecting to be ready to make a commitment on such an important detail. The staff went above and beyond making me feel comfortable. I highly recommend Jody Alvino as your bridal consultant. She's a... Read More sweetheart!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Brittani T

Just bought my dress here and I loved my entire experience! My consultant Jody was awesome and not to mention very helpful! She was very nice to me and my guests as well. I recommend shopping at Castle Couture!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Maria P

Just purchased my wedding dress this past weekend from Castle Couture! My consultant Jody was a pleasure to work with and really made my experience memorable. Her honesty and keen eye really helped me find the dress of my dreams! I was extremely happy with the setup and space... Read More they give you to try on the dresses and stand in front of your family and friends.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 DANA T

Jody Alvino thank you so much for helping me pick my dress ! Your patience and honesty I truly appreciated ! The whole staff at Castle Couture were amazing towards me and my mom. Jody again thank you so much from the bottom of my heart ! Xoxo

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Robyn G

Highly Recommend Castle Couture Bridal Salon! Everyone was very friendly and helpful without being pushy. Nicole was my bridal consultant and she was patient and made it a fun experience for me even though I'd already been to several other shops and looked at more dresses than... Read More I could count! I should have gone to Castle Couture FIRST! So should YOU! Marilyn did all of the alterations on my dress that I purchased from Castle Couture and she did a Phenomenal job! I even added a few unique touches that she fully understood and made them look better than I could imagine!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Jessica K

I went here today and was disappointed. the consultant was rude to me and my party. the other consultants were listening to their brides and the parties were taking pictures while my MOH got yelled at and my consultant kept bringing me dresses that were not what I said I... Read More wanted. Another consultant tried to help when she saw me admire something on a rack nearby and the consultant was then rude to her when she brought the dress in my size and told her to take it away, that I was not trying it on. I wad appalled when I asked to see the dress again and the consultant told my mother she couldn't look at the price tag. A horrible way to treat customers. Do not go here and if you do make sure you get a better consultant.

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Belinda J

Thank you Castle Couture!!! And most importantly my amazing bridal consultant Angela. From the moment I made that call to make an appointment i was immediately calm and excited. All my questions were answered and instructions as well as details were given about how the first... Read More appointment would go. As soon as my guest and I came in we were greeted with smiles and felt so welcomed by their staff. The place is absolutely gorgeous by the way 😁😁😁. We were brought up to a very comfortable and relaxing waiting area that was filled with bridal catalogs which calmed my nerves. Then I met my amazing, prompt, welcoming bridal consultant who I call my fairy Godmother, Angela. Ladies I feel soooo blessed to have her!!!! She goes above and beyond for you, sooo attentive and listened to every bit of detail that I mentioned. My guest loved her also, she made sure that they were comfortable, but at the same time ensured that I still had the spotlight because of coarse it was my day. Angela brought several different dresses for me to try on. I honestly didn't know which one to start with, but she suggested one and I agreed. Let me remind you this was the first dress I tried on. Immediately I felt and knew that it was the one. My guests cried and were so shocked that she nailed it!!! Angela glammed me up n we all knew it was the one. I did try everything else and my goodness they have a beautiful selection of dresses, but the dress that was for me was the first. I definitely recommend coming to Castle Couture you will leave with no regrets. Lastly ask for Angela she will take great care of u and make your experience absolutely unforgettable !!!!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Karen B

I would like to thank Buff for all her help in selecting my gown for mother of the groom..I can't say enough about her, she is a doll....I have many issues with buying a gown for health reasons and she was so understanding...I gave her a list of gowns I liked, she pulled them... Read More and I ended up buying the first one I tried on, after trying about 8 gowns...Buff was friendly, not pushy, and very helpful..she ordered my gown according to manufactures sizing, although I figured it would be too big...when it came in , it WAS too big..I was swimming in it..I was quoted a crazy price for alterations...they called Buff over and she immediately took care of my gown..I was given a new smaller size, she was extremely nice about it, and it was a pleasure working with her...Still not sure about having my hemming alterations done here though, I think they are very overpriced on alterations..I may use another seamstress..the salon was beautiful, bright , clean, and has a wonderful selection...My future daughter in law also bought her wedding gown here..its stunning....

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Elisa L

Got my dress about a year ago from Castle Couture and it was the first and only time I went dress shopping! I showed the consultant what I wanted and my price range and after trying on 4-5 dresses I found THE dress! She did a great job on finding exactly what I wanted and found... Read More the perfect veil to match! I picked up my dress about 9 months later and brought it home! I could not be more pleased with my experience at Castle Couture!

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Rosemarie W

I was so happy to find my dress at Castle Couture! Angela was amazing and helped me both times I visited the store! She truly went above and beyond both times to make sure she gave me every option they had in the style I was interested in. Today, my mother and I went back for... Read More the Trunk Show and to see some of the new dresses they got in stock. Angela pulled dresses she thought I'd like before I arrived and then gave me her honest, but professional opinion. She was a great help and I'm so happy she found the dress for me that I will on my big day! I would highly recommend Angela as a bridal consultant!

Reviewed on 9/04/2016 Egzona M

I bought my beautiful wedding dress at Castle Couture and I'm so happy with my experience! It was the first dress I tried on, although I still wanted to try on many others and the attendants were so helpful and attentive to the details I was looking for. I live out of state and... Read More they were able to accommadate my fittings, which were only 2 , to the weeks I was in town. I will be sending my dress back to be preserved and mailed back to me. The service they provide is amazing and all the attendants were so friendly! Thank you so much, your bride Egzona Carbone

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Vianca V

Had such a mediocre experience at this place!! This was my very first stop in trying on dresses, so I was extremely excited but after walking in my excitement slowly diminished. First the receptionist was extremely rude. I had never been there and was confused by the diamond... Read More sign out front and wasn't even sure we were in the right place. She gave me such an attitude when I asked and then proceeded with, " are you looking for sweet sixteen dresses?" Like really!! After going upstairs I met with Angela who had no personality what so ever. After explaining the style and budget I wanted to stay in she was like well we won't have much options but I'll see what I can find. Throughout the entire appointment she was very cold and I didn't feel like she was trying to help. Maybe she didn't think I was going to be purchasing a dress from them but regardless, the service should still be the main priority! I did end up liking a dress a lot but will take my picture else where to compare pricing and purchase it somewhere I will be appreciated! receptionist

Start a Conversation!