Castle For Brides

(12)

Laguna Hills, CA

The Knot Best of Weddings 2008 Pick

Castle for Brides has provided a unique shopping experience for the past 30 years with one of the southlands largest selection of value priced fashions for the entire wedding party. We invite you to experience the personal attention, customer service and expertise from our staff that you deserve.

Type

Alterations, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mothers Fashions, Other Attire & Accessories, Shoes, Wedding Gowns

24012 Avenida De La Carlota, Laguna Hills, CA

AWESOME!!!!

5/18/2013 Alyson

I love this store!!!! I know they are in the process of relocating their store. You have to meet the owners!! Wendy and Carol are awesome!!! The prices are very reasonable and affordable!!! They purposely make sure their dresses are affordable for their Brides. I had an amazing experience getting my wedding dress with them! They were in contact with me the whole time. I would recommend this store to anyone looking for that perfect dress and a great wedding dress shopping experience!

These ladies are amazing!!!

9/22/2012 Lauren F

I didn't get my bridal dress here but I found my bride's maids and my mothers dress here. This family run boutique is so special and I recommend any bride to at least check it out! They offer great service and are so fun to be around. They make dress searching and altering fun and easy!

Beautiful Gowns and great customer service

9/08/2012 Elisha M

Looking for the perfect gown can be a bit time consumming and the more dresses you try on the more confused and tired you get. I had gone to several dress shops in the Orange County area before stopping by Castle for Brides. I didn't even know the place existed and had only been in the center for a short time. I walked in and was greeted by Wendi King, the shop owner. She is so nice and helpful. She knows her stuff and can get you in and out of your dresses in a heartbeat. She makes it so simply and easy. Castle is neat and tidy, and they are not pushy or rude. They work with you and are very accommodating. I had been in bridal stores where you were not allowed to take pictures of your dress or they would not give you the make and model of your dress for the chance that you might take that info and get the dress else where. Castle was not like that at all. You could take as many pics as you wished. The tags were still on the dresses so you could know the designer and how much the dresses cost. There was no sneaking around. Such a breeze. When my dress came in I went in to try it on and it was stunning. I had so many people compliment me on my dress. I owe a huge thank you to Wendi and her team over at Castle for making me a beautiful bride.

Amazing Value!

3/11/2012 ABBY A

I bought my beautiful wedding gown at Castle for Brides after going from store to store only to be dissapointed by either service or quality, value etc.. I came accross the place by accident, but was in and out of the store in an hour and a half with a dress that was just beautiful and the best part is that it was on sale! There was no damage to the dress or stains or anything like that, it was just a killer deal! The staff was helpful and made me feel welcome even though I walked in with no appointment and they were also having a special event for military wives ( which I'm not) but I went home so happy that day knowing I had found a wondeful, stylish but yet somewhat traditonal wedding dress which was exactly what I was looking for.

So helpful!

3/11/2012 Jill C

I bought my wedding dress from Castle for Brides. Wendy was so helpful and sweet. Not pushy at all. It's a small store, but I went to several places, and the service here was the best. I loved my dress. It came in when she said it would, and their seamstress did a fabulous job.

Intimate, personal, relaxed and NOT overpriced!

9/15/2012 Ashley W

This was the first bridal salon I visited. While you don't need an appointment, I made one for first thing Saturday morning TIP: get there in the morning as the afternoons get crowded! When I came in I was surprised as they didn't have as many dresses as I was expecting. The consultant was awesome and listened to my details and let me go through the rack to pick out what I wanted to try on, but then went back to pull a few she thought I might like. The average dress size here started at a size 12 (around a size 8-10 in the “real” world) which made it easier to try on more fitted styles. She let me and my family take as many pictures as we wanted and even let me go outside into the sun to see what the dress looked like (I'm having an outdoor day time wedding). Another plus is that they have AC units in each fitting room which is BRILLIANT as trying on dresses is a true work out. My consultant let me take my time and try on as many dresses as I wanted and was sweet and sincere. Everyone in the store treated us like we were family! I had another bridal appointment at Mary Me Bridal that afternoon and wow, what a difference. I wasn't greeted when I walked in, there was no where for my family (only 3 people) to sit, the rooms were stifling and stuffy, she pulled dresses in styles I didn't want and when I pulled dresses that were similar to the ones I liked at Castle for Brides they ended costing almost 3 times as much! I ended up going back to Castle for Brides that afternoon to try on the dress I fell in love with earlier. Even though the store was crazy busy, the staff were all smiles and felt like we were at a get together, instead of a competitive "store". I ended up buying my dress here. It was cheaper, the service was better and I didn't feel lost in the shuffle.

WONDERFUL!!

8/13/2011 Breanna J

The ladies at this shop were fabulous! I actually got my dress for free through a event they held for fiances' of deployed military. They had the section of free dresses and they even offered the rest of the dresses at the shop for 20% off. I was down to 2 dresses, the owner of the store was my consultant, and was having a hard time deciding. I picked from all the dresses in the store so I didn't know which were free and which weren't. I have a free dress and oddly enough the most expensive dress in the store! She noticed how my face lit up when I tried on the first (the free one) and pointed that out instead of being a greedy sales person and pushing me toward the other. Everyone was so nice and anyone that would have a promo/event like that for military deserves recognition and business!!!!!!

worst customer service

11/14/2010 amy r

I did not order my wedding dress from Castle for Brides however my four bridesmaids ordered their dresses here (maybe that is why they were so unresponsive?) It took several months for the dresses to arrive, late -the week of the wedding to be exact -when all of them still needed to be altered. I would have completely understood if they would have been honest and open, however they did not have the courtesy to even return my calls. FINALLY one of the owners called me back after weeks of leaving messages and said they were going to overnight them from China because the manufacturer did not ship them when they said they would. Should you maybe return a call to the bride and follow up with the manufacturer BEFORE the week of the wedding?? This is a very stressful time for a bride, and they should not treat customers this way if they want any future referrals. I would never recommend them. There are plenty of other authorized retailers out there with better reviews.

Castle for Brides

11/07/2010 Jocelyne P

I found my dress at this shop by chance, and the owner was very helpful in helping me find a dress on my budget and the fact that I was short on time before the wedding. She got a rush on the dress and that was a plus. The prices for rush delivery and extra fabric to make a train was a bit high, but overall the experience was pleasant. My bridesmaids dresses were also ordered from here, the only problem with that was I got notification that the dresses were in, they never contacted my bridesmaids directly. Otherwise, this shop is very clean and nice and I would recommend.

Great customer service and willing to work with yo

10/09/2010 Rebecca D

Castle for Brides is fantastic! I bought my wedding dress there and so did my sister-in-law. The team who works there is excellent and always remembered me when I came back to the store. You can count on the same folks being there and working with you from beginning to end. They worked with me on all the details and made sure I was happy with the final product. Also, their seamstress is AMAZING. She gave me a fair price and had lots of creative ideas on how to make the dress exactly what I wanted. (Lots of alterations folks only know one way to take in a dress or do the bustle... she had lots of ideas.) CFB kind of looks like a hole in the wall when you first drive by, but the selection is good, the staff is really nice, and the seamstress is really talented.

Wonderful Wedding Shop

8/28/2010 Tamara F

I had a great expereince here. They were the only store in So cal to carry the line of dresses I wanted (Essence of Australia), and we went down on a Sunday for the trunk show. Well we were a few minutes late and they had closed but they let my family and I come in and try on dresses. it was amazing, needless to say i bought my dress and hair peice there. The dress was perfect. The only concern i have is their seamstress. She was really nice but when i asked for sleeves to be added, they did not turn out the way i wanted. but the hemming, the bustle, and the fitting went great!

Send Email