Casual Corporate Transportation

Greater Cincinnati OH, Northern KY & Dayton, OH

Elegant. Stylish. Luxurious.

Casual Corporate Transportation Limousine offers a diverse fleet of luxurious limousines,sedans, vans & buses. We can accommodate wedding parties of 55+ passengers. We offer Town Cars, Hummers, Mercedes Sprinters, Shuttle Vans, Charter Bus and Limo/Party Buses. Our friendly office staff will guide you through making important decisions for your special event. Visit our website and submit a reservation form.

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Valet Parking, Service Staff, Limousine + Sedan, Shuttle Service, Transportation

Greater Cincinnati OH, Northern KY & Dayton, OH (513) 617-3980

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 LaShayla S

I can't say enough good things about our experience with Casual Corporate Transportation Limousine Service. The Stretched Hummer Limo was very clean, spacious, and the driver was accommodating and professional. We had the pleasure of being driven to Church, and the Venue by... Read More Mike. He was professional, courteous, and friendly. We will definitely use Casual Corporate Transportation Limousine Service in the future.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Christa J

I reserved a Town Car for my In-Laws for my wedding weekend when they arrived at CVG. I told the lady who booked the reservation that this was a very important to take good care of them since they are older. The driver was there dressed professionally and had a name sign for... Read More them. I cannot say enough good things about the professionalism of this company as well as the cleanliness of the car, the excellent customer service as well as the professionalism of the driver. Kudos to Casual Corporate Transportation!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Anthony K

“Fast service and the driver was very professional” I needed a limo service and a charter bus for my wedding, in Cincinnati that was reliable, luxury and affordable and the guys at Casual Corporate Transportation, (Complete Transportation) took care of my wedding party and my... Read More wife and I. I would highly recommend them for limousine service in Cincinnati, OH. -Anthony K.