Caswell Sculpture Garden

Troutdale, OR

Welcome to Caswell Sculpture Garden

A unique blend of nature and sculptures both in stone and bronze, Caswell Sculpture Garden offers a wonderful setting for events, entertaining and a venue for spring, summer and fall weddings. In addition, the property offers Airbnb stays in a renovated 1911 craftsman style 4-plex.

• Outdoor - Covered

Backyard, Farm + Ranch, Barn, Waterfront, Garden, Museum, Historic Venue, Park, Tented

Tents

902 E Historic Columbia Hwy, Troutdale, OR (503) 481-9449

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Amaree M

This is a beautiful and unique venue. It's the perfect location with everything you could want on your special day. From the pond to the art...the bride and groom quarters are amazing. As an onsite hairstylist I had plenty of room to work. I really enjoyed this location and I... Read More hope to get booked there again. It is the perfect setting for any special occasion.

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Dana B

We threw my best friend a bachelorette party here and stayed in the bridal barn. The barn is adorable and sooooo nice! We were provided with a few snacks and drinks and there was a fire pit! The bridal barn sitting room is plenty big and we opened gifts and hung out! There is... Read More also an upstairs with a TV and places to sit! I highly reccomend Caswell Sculpture Garden. I also attended a wedding at the Gardens and it was beautiful. The venue has a large pond and the grounds are very elegant. The venue is big enough for a large party and the service is great.

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Rip C

We are all about nature, art and friends! We had a vision to celebrate our special day surrounded by all of it. As artists, we carefully designed every detail, placed every plant, stone and sculpture with purpose. This venue has become an ongoing artistic expression of the... Read More beauty of love. An oasis for wildlife, you will most likely hear the songs of the red-wing blackbirds, frogs and see an occasional eagle flying by to add to the experience! August 26th 2017 We christened the property with our wedding. It handled our 150 guests very well. At every view there is a new backdrop for photos, and the guests enjoyed discovering all the art and hidden discoveries while they waited. We cooked paella over the open fire and served family style, After the dinner, drinks and dancing we retired to the fire pit to finish out the evening with some nice acoustic music. It truly was a magical night for us. We are so excited to share this with others who share our love of the Columbia River Gorge.

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Sarah W

Wow! I cannot express how beautiful this venue is. Rip and Alison out did themselves with the creation of The Caswell Sculpture Garden. I'm excited to marry the man of my dreams that this venue. From the moon gate to the chic barn, this place is absolutely ideal to be the... Read More setting for the perfect wedding.