Catan Fashions - Where dreams come to life!

You said Yes to the man, now say Yes to the rest! Catan Fashions has 54,000 sq ft. of wedding wonderland, to find the perfect gown, veil, and attire for your whole wedding party and family.We elegantly decorate for weddings like you have never seen before and give you the experience of your dreams.

12878 Pearl Rd, Strongsville, OH

Great bridal gown shopping experience

Reviewed on 1/01/2014 Jenn O

I had a great experience shopping for (and purchasing) my wedding gown at Catan Fashions. I went for two different shopping appointments, and both times the consultant was very helpful and professional. In fact, a consultant picked the dress I ended up choosing, based on... Read More photos I had brought and my feedback on other dresses! They have an amazing selection of gowns and other accessories. I also purchased my veil there, with a fantastic 50% off deal. The alterations department did a lovely job, and my gown fit like a glove the day of the wedding. I went with the standard alterations package and was very satisfied.

No where better in northeast Ohio to find a dress

Reviewed on 12/27/2013 Lindsey A

This amazing experience made my wedding a dream come true. Everyone was so helpful from the beginning to the end. The consultants and owner helped me with finding the perfect dress and really listened to my price point and what I was looking for. They accessorized me to my... Read More budget. Valentina altered my dress with little time until my wedding and did a perfect job. She made a dress that I bought off the rack fit perfectly and look flawless. Everyone there made my wedding dress shopping experience perfect. Couldnt of asked for a better shop and selection.

Reviewed on 11/11/2013 Kelly G

Great people, great service! I got my wedding dress & bridesmaid dresses there. There are no complaints what so ever! Love them!!!

Reviewed on 8/27/2015 Allison R

We had a great experience with Catan. We bought my wedding dress, 2 mother of the bride gowns, and my bridesmaid dresses there. I had a great experience trying on gowns with Alicia. Pat in bridesmaids and the ladies in mother of the bride department were wonderful. They knew us... Read More by name! We had all of our alterations with Jela, who did a fantastic job. The tuxes were also from the Tuxedo Junction. We couldn't be happier with ALL of our purchases! We will miss having a reason to go to Catan's!

Reviewed on 7/21/2015 Meredith C

Catan's did my wedding dress and all of the attendants' dresses and of course there was a ton of selection and it was super fun picking them out. But what's really great about Catan's is their alterations department - especially Olga. Olga had me in for three separate fittings... Read More and painstakingly went over every inch of my dress to ensure it fit perfectly. She did a stunning job on the dress and I am so glad I did all of my alterations at Catan's. Catan's also took care of all of the attendants' alterations, including the Best Woman, who had just flown in from England a week prior to the wedding. Her dress needed significant alterations and Olga got it done with plenty of time to spare before the big day. Seriously, I am so glad we went with Catan's for the dresses and alterations - they are absolutely worth it!

The Kleinfeld's of Cleveland

Reviewed on 7/17/2015 Sarah M

Catan Fashions was THE BEST place to shop for my wedding gown. They offer so much to help you plan for your wedding as well. I had a fantastic experience and would recommend Catan's to ANY bride with any price range, style or size. There are options for anyone and everyone. You... Read More will be AMAZED, trust me because I was!

Reviewed on 7/05/2015 Ann Marie B

I have been shopping other places but nothing compared to the comfort and knowledge when shopping for my gown as j received at Catan's!!

Reviewed on 6/25/2015 JANELLE B

AWFUL! For as much hype this place get s I was disgusted. They put the bride and brides maids in one small room together. We were sitting on each others laps to make room for the people trying on dresses. The women attending to us seemed more bothered than thrilled to be... Read More helping us. Would not recommend to anyone. The poor bride we went with felt like she was put on the back burner. The best part, the place was empty so it's not like their attention was elsewhere.

Great experience!!

Reviewed on 5/12/2015 Emily M

Catan's is such a beautiful bridal salon! You feel like a princess as soon as you walk in, surrounded by stunning gowns. My first trip to the salon, my mom and I were met by Kimberly and after telling her a general idea of what I was looking for and our budget, she immediately... Read More found about 15 dresses for me to try on. It was so much fun! I found my dress on the first visit and ordered that day. However, when I got home afterward I noticed there were two different options for how the back of the dress was cut which I wasn't told about in the store. I called and made sure I ordered the cut that I liked. When I went in for my inspection appointment, it was stunning! My mom took pictures, we signed the inspection form and left. Again, I got home and realized the wrong cut on the back was ordered! Because I was actually wearing the dress and had a hard time seeing the back I made sure to ask the women helping (not Kimberly this time) if it was, in fact, the cut I wanted and she had confirmed that it was. After looking at the pictures when I got home that my mom had snapped, I immediately knew it wasn't the right cut. Because we already signed off on the dress though there was nothing more that could be done. So, I kept the dress with the wrong back. However, my seamstress, Jela, was AMAZING! When my wedding week arrived, the dress fit like a glove and I completely forgot about the wrong back. I felt gorgeous! Jela was, by far, the power house of Catan's. She simply works magic! My dress was covered in delicate lace with a satin slip underneith and you would have never known anyone touched the thing. It was perfect. Everything went smoothly!! Highly recommend.

Horrible experience

Reviewed on 4/22/2015 Abby y

I am a young bride and went to Catan's I did not find a wedding gown I fell in love with ,however, I did find a rehearsal dinner dress. My measurements were taken and I ordered the dress. A few months later my dress had arrived so I anxiously drove to the store to try it on. I... Read More invited my bridesmaids to come so we could look at dresses for them as well and as I went to try on the dress the associate helping me literally gasped and said loudly "Oh, this is bad!"The dress puckered around my rib cage and the associate explained it was way too tight and insinuated that I had gained weight in the short amount of time I had been waiting. I was completely mortified and my whole bridal party stood in shock. I had never felt so disrespected in my life. Needless to say the whole alteration process was just as bad. The seamstress said that "it was the winter time" and that is why the dress no longer fit. However, the place where I purchased my dress I got the same time and it was fitted and measured perfectly. Overall, everyone there was extremely rude and treated me as if I was a burden. I do not reccomend anyone to go here and if you do hope you do not have the same experience as I did.

Reviewed on 3/17/2015 nicole F

The first time I walked into Catan's, I knew immediately that I would be purchasing a dress! The staff was EXCELLENT and extremely helpful. They took their time helping me find the perfect gown. The owner is always in the store and is the sweetest lady in the world. She checks... Read More on the bride constantly to make sure they are satisfied. The ladies in all of the departments go above and beyond!!! I would recommend Catans to ANYONE!

Dress Shop Walmart

Reviewed on 2/08/2015

The whole experience was like going to Walmart. There's nothing special about this place.

One Stop Shop!

Reviewed on 12/01/2014 Andrea C

I used Catan Fashion for all my wedding dress needs (dress, veil, hair accessory, and alterations) as well as obtaining my bridesmaids dresses. They have an amazing selection and were extremely helpful when it came to picking out my dress. The associate I worked with really knew... Read More her dresses and by telling her what I liked and didn't like, we were able to find the perfect dress! The ladies in bridesmaids were also amazingly helpful. They pointed my girls and I in the right direction and were very helpful when it came time to ordering the dresses and getting them in on time. Alternations department was also very accommodating and great on giving tips of what to do and not to do while wearing my dress.

Gorgeous Dress

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Jaime M

I received so many compliments on my wedding gown from Catan Fashions. The dress sparkled and fit me perfectly. It was everything I dreamed of in a wedding dress!

LOVED my sample dress!

Reviewed on 10/19/2014 Sara W

Catan's was the 5th bridal shop I'd gone to, I couldn't find a dress (I'll admit I was VERY picky). I tried on upwards of 50 dresses which was awful. I went to Catan's with a $1000 budget (not including alterations) and after looking around didn't think I'd find my dress here... Read More either, prices were higher than I thought. But I tried on a few to give myself better idea of want I wanted and what kind of budget I'd need to get it. I still couldn't find a dress... then toward the end of the appointment the consultant found it in the sample room! She brought it in and I knew it was my dress! And it was far under budget! I was really nervous that the size 12 dress could not be altered to fit my size 2 frame but the assured me that it could be done so I bought it. Alterations were nerve racking for me but not because of them but because I was still concerned about the size issue. But Yela didn't bat an eye and started pinning away and my first appointment. By the time she was done with all the sewing and hemming the dress was perfect! Fit like a second skin on the day of my wedding. I was worried about being able to move in it due to is weight and it being a ball gown and strapless but I danced the night away with no fear! I love my dress so much and I'm so glad I found it!

Wedding gown

Reviewed on 10/01/2014 Kim A

This was a great shopping experience. They have a great selection of gowns with varying prices.

Reviewed on 9/08/2014 Rachael N

I went to Catan's ready to buy a dress. The consultant I worked with had been at the company for about a week and had little to no knowledge of the product. We were hurried out of the store at 5:20 when store hours were listed as open until 6:00pm. The price of the dress I found... Read More was marked up about $500 compared to other boutiques I looked at and the alterations were a flat fee of $500 regardless of how much altering the dress actually required. Overall, I had a very poor experience and will be buying my dress elsewhere.

Reviewed on 8/26/2014 aderica G

The dress was gorgeous but the alterations were a nightmare.

A Facinating Stop

Reviewed on 8/04/2014 Ashley E

I stopped here with my Mom and Dad while searching for my wedding dress. They carry so many wedding dresses! My budget was $1,200, and we had a hard time finding dresses within that budget that were large enough for me to try on (size 14). Under those parameters, I found fewer... Read More dresses here than any other store I visited. It is, however, a great place to get ideas on jewelry, bridesmaids, flower girls, shoes, and even reception set-up and centerpieces! While I did not find my dress here, I would still recommend going to Catan's if you have the chance.

I loved my dress and the experience of finding it!

Reviewed on 7/31/2014 Bethany N

Catan's provided me with an amazing experience finding my wedding dress. Their staff is extremely knowledgeable and knows how to feel peoples' styles and pull dresses accordingly. The event of finding a dress was very personal with my entourage and I getting a secluded room so... Read More we could all focus on finding the dress. They do not pressure you at all to purchase, because I actually did not purchase on my initial appointment. Once I did buy my dress it was super easy to have my inspection then set up a series of alteration appointments. I rave about how well my dress fit thanks to Olga and their alterations team. She was incredibly meticulous to make sure that I had the perfect fit for my day. I absolutely recommend their services to anyone looking for special occasion attire!!

Great experience at Catan's

Reviewed on 7/14/2014 Meagan G

I had a great experience with my wedding dress from start to finish at Catan's. I HIGHLY recommend Olga for alterations. She is awesome at what she does and a pleasure to work with. All of my bridesmaid's dresses also came from Catan's and that was extremely easy too.

Beautiful Dress, Less than Beautiful Service

Reviewed on 6/23/2014 Sarah B

I purchased my dress from Catan and the dress itself was gorgeous! It was exactly what I was looking for and the girl who helped me find it was great!! When the order was placed, I was measured and told that I was between sizes and I should order the larger size. Despite my... Read More better judgment, I followed their advice. Unfortunately, I lost some weight (not a lot, but enough to make the dress about 2 sizes too big). I was disappointed that their "professional advice" now caused me to have to pay for alterations. I took my dress elsewhere and had a seamstress take the dress in, but I called Catan and asked if there was anything I could do to help me. They told me that I chose which size to order and I "could have ordered it 3 sizes too small if I really wanted to, it was my decision and they don't tell the customers what to do". I wish they could have handled my frustration a bit better....at least an "I'm sorry for your trouble." I will not be going back to this shop unless I absolutely have to! I'd rather drive across town than deal with their terrible customer service.

THIS IS NOT THE PLACE TO GO, unless you want to feel like you just had a 45 minute workout of jazzercise.

Reviewed on 5/07/2014

This was our second stop of the day (5/7/14, mid-afternoon) with my daughter to shop for her wedding dress. As a mother, you dream of this day from the moment your daughter is born (actually before). Choosing a wedding dress can be exhausting and finding the right place to find... Read More the dress can be equally exhausting. Ms. K (first initial) was not attentive, did not ask questions, and just didn't seem to be interested at all. My daughter tried on 8-10 dresses in under 45 minutes. Ms. K did not help her put the dresses on or help take them off, so my daughter was exhausted after the appointment from lifting all the dresses. Once my daughter had the dresses on they would be crumpled up underneath, and I would have to fix them. When my daughter said she didn't like the dress, Ms. K just gave her another one to put on. Basically, all Ms. K did was stand there and say little to nothing. When I would ask a question, her response to me was a bit short tempered. This was a horrible experience, and we will not return. The dresses were nice and in the right price range; however, I will gladly pay a few hundred more to another bridal salon with good service.

Awesome experience

Reviewed on 11/03/2013 Jana B

I had such an amazing experience at Catans. They have a huge selection of dresses. My consultant Kaitlin was so nice and took the pieces of different dresses I liked and found the one dress that had everything I was looking for. it was perfect. After I purchased my dress I... Read More worked with Olga in alterations and she was amazing. She added a little extra beading to the dress which made it pop even more. She made sure my dress fit perfectly on my wedding day. I had to fly with my dress and after an entire day through different airports, I took the dress out of the garment bag and there was not one wrinkle to be found! I felt amazing when I put it on for my wedding day and everyone just loved it. Thanks again to Catans. My wedding day would not have been nearly as perfect without your help to find my perfect dress!

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 Amanda C

Everyone at Catan's are awesome!