Catara Carrell Photography

Boudoir, Trash the Dress

120 W 47th St, Reading, PA

Amazing

Reviewed on 11/24/2012 Kelly K

Catara's talent for capturing one of a kind moments will take your breath away. She is a hard working, dedicated photographer who puts her heart into her work. It is easy to tell that this is her passion and it show in her work. She is kind and personable and will make you feel at ease from the moment of your first consult. I would highly recommended Catara to all my friends and family. Thank you for capturing the special moments of our wedding day!

Brittany & Andrew

Reviewed on 11/13/2012 Brittany N

Catara and her husband were truly wonderful throughout our whole wedding day! She was extremely supportive throughout many stressful times that day. She was able to keep me smiling throughout the day. She not only captured our wedding day but photographed our engagement photos, which are timeless and classic. We included our black lab in our the engagement photos and she interacted with him so well even through his hyper periods :) Catara is a talented unique photographer. I would recommend her to anyone looking for an amazing photographer. My Husband and I love her and she will be our forever photographer!

11/14/2012 Response from Jane, the member

Thank you from the bottom of my heart Brittany and Andy! I loved every minute of your wedding day. We are so happy that we not only met a wonderful couple but made friends for life. We wish you a lifetime of happiness :) Love... Read Less Read More

Incredible Photographer

Reviewed on 12/19/2011 Jennifer S

My husband and I used Catarra as the photographer for our wedding on September 3, 2011. She was incredible. She worked with us within our budget, she was professional, and the end results were incredible. I would recommend Catarra to any bride in the area or even surroounding locations. We know that she has traveled for snap pics for weddings. I believe if you selected Catarra as we did you will not be disappointed! PS - my husband and I are one of her featured pictures. We see our pic and can't believe that it's us.

12/20/2011 Response from the vendor

Thank you! It was such a great time and I love the moments I could capture for you.

TO Catara Carrell Photography