Catch the Moment Productions

San Francisco Bay Area, Monterey, Gilroy, Napa

Cinematic Wedding Films That Will Last A Lifetime

Catch the Moment Productions creates memorable one of a kind films, delivering quality, professional, and one of a kind wedding films to our loving couples. Every one of our beautiful movies is produced and crafted with each individual couple in mind. Because the wedding day goes by so quickly, we capture the day in its entirety getting all the little details that are easy to miss. All of our wedding films are custom-made, and hand crafted and produced with our signature style tied together in a fun engaging, and entertaining film.Our films are not only a beautiful piece of art that you will be proud to share with your friends and family, but they tell your story. They let you relive your day in a way you never imagined. You will truly feel like stars in your own love story!

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

San Francisco Bay Area, Monterey, Gilroy, Napa (408) 504-0385

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Ira K

I couldn't be happier with the work that the Catch the Moment Productions team did! They were extremely professional on the day of our wedding and captured so many moments that I would have never known about otherwise. The turn around time on the video was faster than expected... Read More and the quality of the videos far surpassed my expectations! My number one recommendation to new brides is to get a videographer! The day goes by so quickly and it is priceless to have these memories captured on film. It was completely stress-free working with Catch Your Moment and Michael was always quick to respond to any of my questions. These guys are top notch, I would give them the highest of recommendations!

2017-09-21T12:40:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you! It was a pleasure to film your wedding and I am glad we captured all of those great moments for you.

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Megan A

My husband and I went back and forth on getting a videographer. The few times I had seen them at weddings I thought they were very invasive and frankly just in the way. We went on and on about this during our entire weddding planning. We went to a wedding in early May and... Read More Michael and his team were the videographers. They were very discreet. Capturing all the necessary shots, but not in the "shots." I reached out to them for our own wedding and surprised my husband! They were absolutely wonderful to work with and even helped to keep the surprise! He understood my concerns and was absolutely amazing. While we haven't received our full length video, I am already so happy with the teasers we have been given. I don't think brides really understand how much they miss on their wedding day. I didn't get to see anyone walk down the aisle, we missed cocktail hour because of photos. We even missed some of the dancing and celebrations because of hosting. I am so excited to get our video and see everything we were unable to see. If you have it in your budget I would recommend a videographer and I would definitely recommend Catch the Moment Productions.

2017-09-21T12:42:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you! I am so excited for you to see your full film. Your day was stunning. Thank you for letting us capture your big day!!

Reviewed on 2/15/2018 Lauren G

Mike and his team at Catch the Moment Productions were extremely professional, polite, warm-hearted and fun! They made our whole wedding day experience very comfortable. My husband is extremely reserved when it comes to being filmed and you would have never guessed while... Read More watching all our wedding videos. I have gotten so many compliments on our highlight film from friends and family that were at the wedding. They said it felt like they were re living our wedding all over again. I would highly reccomend Catch the Moment Productions to anyone considering a coming to film their wedding or special event. I have been watching our videos over and over again and can’t thank Mike and his team enough for allowing me to treasure these moments forever!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Donald B

Many thanks goes out to Mike and the Catch the Moment Productions team. They did such a nice job capturing the moments that mattered and put it all together so nicely in the teaser, highlight and full documentary films. The guys worked well with our photographers and were very... Read More professional as we hardly noticed them...which I say in a complimentary way! Mike works hard to ensure the finished product is exactly what you want and the turn around time was fantastic. We're so pleased to have gone with them and look forward to revisiting our special day for years to come. It goes without saying that we'd definitely (and already have) recommended them to our friends. Well done!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Stuart M

I was best man at a celebrity wedding recently and wanted to create something special and professional quickly. I was referred to Catch the Moment Productions and found a gem! Michael was terrific to work with, easy to communicate with and extremely punctual while providing... Read More great insight advice and suggestions to "polish" our product. I would strongly recommend CMP and will absolutely use their service again.

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Stacey C

This review is long overdue! Micheal was excellent to work with and we could not be happier with our wedding video. He worked great with our photographer and coordinator. I have, and will continue to recommend Catch the Moment Productions for all of your special events!!!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Amy R

Michael really did such a beautiful job capturing our day. We couldn't be happier with everything he put together for us I can't believe all of the moments he was able to film I never noticed a camera once! Looking back on our video makes me feel like I relive that day all over... Read More again! We can't thank you enough!!!

Michael Rulfs

Michael Rulfs is the creative director of Catch the Moment. He grew up loving movies, so he took that passion to film school, where he fell in love with all aspects of the filmmaking process. Michael Rulfs created this company after a night of watching old film reels with his grandfather. He realized how special these moments were and wanted to create memories for other families that can last generations.