When perfection is necessary

Reviewed on 10/29/2013 Paulina S

Great quality!

Awesome taste and display

Reviewed on 9/24/2013 Ana V

I got tons of great reviews from my guests on the food. Everybody really enjoyed it so it must have been true. I loved it too. The display was very beautiful and made my day extra special. It went flawlessly.

perfect

Reviewed on 3/21/2013 Stefanie O

They were very easy to work with and willing to work with you. Clint was the lead for our event and he was so accomodating we enjoyed working with them.

Food was amazing!

Reviewed on 11/20/2012 Shannon Y

We did the simple buffet and had two open beer and wine bars and it was perfect for our 100 guests. We got so many compliments on the food. Michael was amazing and so good with all the details. He not only made sure the food was good but helped with scheduling the entire day and making sure everything went smoothly. You can tell they have tons of experience and a high level of quality in product and service.

Delicious Food and Great Service

Reviewed on 7/30/2012 Brenna A

We decided to go with an hordeurve buffet rather than a plated dinner for our reception and the food was amazing! Everyone at my reception was amazed at the selection and the quality. The caterers kept everything maintained and picked up all of the trash as needed when guests were finished. They even set aside a to go box for me and the groom keeping in mind that he was a vegetarian. We also did a make your own sundae bar which was phenomenal. The tables were decorated to match our colors and everything was just perfect.

AMAZING!!!!

Reviewed on 6/07/2012 Alisa C

There isn't enough words to explain how amazing catering by the family were! I am actually from Canada and we traveled to Florida to have our wedding. I delt with Grace and she was so helpful. She put up with question after question I had for her, and she knew her job so well. Her staff was so professional and they were so ready to help me with anything I needed. They set up all of the linens and the site looked so great! I couldn't have imagined it any better than they did!! And the bang for your buck, I was engaged for a year and a half and researched and I couldn't find a better price for what I was getting. All of my quests couldn't say enough about how good the food was! If you are wanting great quality and great price look no further!!! I would do it all over again if I had the money and lived in Florida!

Catering

Reviewed on 4/08/2012 Crystal C

A+-- I dealt with Reagan with CBTF and had no issues. She always responded quickly and the day of the wedding they took care of us like royalty! We never lifted a finger for food or drink. And the food was AMAZING! They were quick with clean up and very professional!

TO Catering By The Family