Full Service Catering & Event Company

$$

Cuisine

American, Eastern European, French, Indian, Italian, Latin American, Middle Eastern, Fusion, Seafood

Dietary Options

Vegetarian

512 Laguna Street, Santa Barbara, CA

A wonderful choice!

Reviewed on 10/02/2014 Sara Beth J

I couldn't be any happier with the service and results I received after hiring Catering Connection to cater our wedding. I contacted a number of caterers after we decided to get married at a vineyard in Los Olivos. The response I received from Philippe stood out right away. Phi... Read More not only paid attention to my budget but also to my special requests regarding different types of food we wanted to incorporate in our menu. None of the other caterers in the area seemed to pay attention to my requests and didn't include costs in their bids that I knew we'd incur. We scheduled a tasting with Catering Connection and it was fantastic. My fiance (now husband!) is an accomplished cook, and he was blown away as well. We hired them on the spot to provide pre-ceremony drinks, happy hour apps (passed and plated) and bar service, and reception buffet catering and bar service. Communication over the next 10 months was easy, consistent, and fast. Phi addressed all of my questions and concerns with endless patience and solutions. He already had a strong relationship with our rentals vendor and worked very well with our coordinator - a bride's dream! If I could give them 10 stars I would. The staff was incredible the day of the wedding. Every single staff person we and our guests encountered was friendly, warm, and welcoming. They provided anything we asked for - special plates of food were waiting for us at the reception and a server had a plate of appetizers for us at happy hour so we could sneak a few bites in between the ceremony and reception. Servers quickly provided plates of food for my parents who were visiting with guests when their table was called up to the buffet. Our guests raved about the food and are still talking about it. The pricing stayed very close to the initial proposal and we didn't have any nasty surprises pop up later. I have worked countless events with a number of different catering companies for work, and I've never seen the quality of food and service we received with Catering Connection before. I highly recommend hiring them for your special event!

Excellent Service, Excellent Food

Reviewed on 6/25/2013 Ashlyn C

Catering Connection provided excellent service, from our first meeting, through several bid revisions, and ended with the most magical day. The food was fantastic (tri-tip, chicken, salmon, mac n cheese) and the staff was very attentive. The event manager, Philippe, put us at... Read More such ease before the big day, and managed every detail with care and precision on our wedding day.

Yum, and Yay!

Reviewed on 11/17/2012 Gina V

CC took care of our every need, was super easy to work with, and exceeded our expectations. We had so many compliments from guests about how great the food was, and how much of it there was! All the servers were professional and pleasant.

Best food ever

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Casey M

Best wedding food ever! Philippe was AMAZING to work with, he let me be a little crazy and neurotic and stuck with me through the whole thing. He helped us with stuff that probably isn't even in his job description since we didn't have a planner. The food was amazing and... Read More everyone commented how great it was. His staff was amazing! The male server even brought my new husband and I a couple trays of appetizers during cocktail hour while we were out shooting photos, mind you he walked through muddy knee high grass to get to us.. without being asked to. They were all fabulous.

So Pleased!!!

Reviewed on 2/09/2012 Jessica B

I could not begin to say enough about Philippe and the Catering Connection team. From begging to end, Philippe was a pure joy to work with. The food was amazing, our rentals were perfect, and he really acted as a coordinator on the day of the wedding. Philippe and his team goes... Read More above and beyond to make your event beautiful. We had so many compliments on how the food was so good, how the wedding was so beautiful and how it seemed to flow so smoothly. This is in credit to the work that Philippe and his team put in. He took us through the process of picking the food for our event and the rentals and even arrived early that day to coordinate the set up of the rentals. They were by far our favorite vendor and I would recommend them for a wedding or any big event to anyone and everyone.

Ursula is amazing!

Reviewed on 1/17/2012 Lorena V

We feel fortunate to have found Ursula and the Catering Connection team! From our first meeting, Ursula gave us a sense of confidence in what lay ahead in planning our wedding. Not only did Catering Connection provide outstanding food options, Ursula was an instrumental part... Read More in planning the entire reception and dinner event (from selection of tables and chairs to forks and napkins). That part of working with Catering Connection felt like they were going the extra mile. But, ultimately, it starts and ends with the food and that part was a huge hit! Fortunately, the food that we sampled at the tasting turned out to be just as tasty on the day of our wedding! We even found ourselves craving some of the appetizers in between dances and Catering Connection's staff was so responsive and attentive that they brought some to our table when they heard us raving about our favorite appetizers. We received so many compliments on the food AND service that day. Ultimately, we truly believe that we would not have had the same amazing, stress free event, without Ursula and her team with us every step of the way!

Wonderful from appetizers to dessert

Reviewed on 11/27/2011 Whitney C

Phi and his team were great throughout the whole wedding planning process. They were very communicative and open for suggestions/discussion all the time. The food was excellent and the service was superb!

Fabulous!

Reviewed on 5/28/2011 Tara K

The service was amazing! We got so many compliments on food. They really worked with us to get us exactly the menu we wanted while still working within our budget. I couldn't have been happier!

TO Catering Connection