Catering Connection

Santa Barbara, CA

Catering Connection Inc-Santa Barbara

Catering Connection is a full service boutique catering and event company that specializes in tasteful elegant cuisine using locally grown produce. Gourmet catering for Fundraisers, Weddings, Corporate Events, Holiday Parties, Company Picnics and Private Gatherings.

Cuisine

American, Eastern European, French, Italian, Latin American, Fusion, Seafood

Dietary Options

Vegetarian

Food + Catering

512 Laguna Street, Santa Barbara, CA

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Alexa R

Catering connection far exceeded my expectations as to what a wedding caterer could offer- their service, attention to detail and food quality was second to none. So many guests commented that this was by far the best food they have ever had at a wedding. I had the pleasure of... Read More working with Phillipe who was a dream from start to finish. His extensive experience in the food- catering world offered a wealth of knowledge about all things food and entertaining. He helped me come up with a fun an creative menu and worked with me every step of the way to create the wedding of my dreams. I plan to use catering connection for any event, big or small, in the future. It felt like I was planning a party with a friend, who also happened to be an expert in this field. The servers and bartenders they provided were incredibly professional, attentive and polite.