Cuisine

American, Eastern European, French, Indian, Italian, Latin American, Middle Eastern, Fusion

Dietary Options

Vegetarian

Family Style, Seated Meal, Servers, Food + Catering

602 McNeil Road, Greater Austin Area, TX

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Chelsea S

I can't say enough about this team! My husband and I were planning a wedding in Dripping Springs while living in Dallas and I'm so glad we chose CWAT! Kassie was so sweet and helped us in creating a menu for our reception that really reflected who we are and what we wanted our... Read More day to look like. They were so helpful that we chose to have them cater our rehearsal dinner as well. I can't tell you how many people from our wedding stopped us to tell us how amazing the food was! The staff was so sweet and helpful on our wedding day too, making sure we had cocktails and food when we needed. Make sure you check them out when choosing your caterer!!

2016-11-17T11:27:45 Response from the vendor

O' Yay, this is so fantastic to hear! You made our day =) This is why we do what we do and LOVE every second of it. Your rehearsal and your wedding were so fun and we are so honored to have been such a... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Darcy W

I cannot rave enough about our wedding caterer Catering with a Twist, the owner Kassie, and her ENTIRE team. The food was absolutely amazing and I got rave reviews about it all night, which is a bride's dream! We had specialty craft cocktails that were made perfectly! The cake... Read More was delicious and the CWAT team even made a frosting station for our cookie bar! Day of, the CWAT was so personable to my wedding guests and completely went above and beyond in every detail! And best of all Kassie and her crew have such vibrant and welcoming personalities that added a great element often missing from weddings! Do yourself a favor and book CWAT for your wedding!

2016-11-17T11:25:46 Response from the vendor

YAY - thank you so much for these awesome words! This is why we do what we do and we LOVE it. =) Kassie

Reviewed on 6/19/2016 Jacqueline G

Catering With A Twist exceeded my expectations! From the outstanding food service to the coordination with other vendors everything went perfectly. Kassie's attention to detail made sure that nothing was over looked or omitted in CWAT's presentation and service. The entire... Read More dinner was displayed and served by an exceptional wait staff who is friendly yet very professional. All my questions were answered before the wedding with many, many emails to Kassie in a very efficient time frame and all requests were met. I can not say enough about how easy CWAT is to work with and the outstanding service they deliver. I highly recommend CWAT for your wedding, your guests will love it.

2016-08-01T09:53:07 Response from the vendor

Couldn't be happier that you loved everything! We do love what we do and it shows in all that we do. thank you so very much, Kassie Owner - Boss Lady

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Laura G

Catering with a Twisf exceeded all expectations! I cannot imagine having gone with another vendor. Kassie and her team are amazing. They are professional, talented, and great with communication. They go out of their way to make sure their service is everything you envisioned.... Read More We received many compliments on how nice the staff was and specifically how amazing/"cute" the appetizers were! You can tell they really love what they do. Thank you CWAT!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Maggie W

Beautiful, timely, and delicious! What more could a bride ask for? Thanks for the 5-star service, CWAT!

2016-11-17T11:20:37 Response from the vendor

Awwwww thanks so much! 5-Star service is what we are all about! =)

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Mike O

Kassie and the entire Catering with a Twist team was fantastic. We used them for both our rehearsal dinner and our wedding. The one thing I wanted at the wedding was good food after attending many weddings where the food was atrocious. Catering with a Twist certainly... Read More delivered awesome food and made the entire process easy. For the rehearsal they came to the house we rented and took care of everything. Kassie was great with communication and we were able to make several changes of our menu over the course of a year without any problem. I recommend them for any event you may consider them for in the future.

2016-11-17T11:22:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the awesome words! We were so very honored to have been such a big part of your wedding weekend. Thank you for choosing us!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Jade Y

Their food was magnificent as always. The staff was efficient and very gracious. Dinner was smooth and everything went off without a hitch. They went above and beyond in offering to help cut the cake. The night was wonderful.

2016-11-17T11:24:56 Response from the vendor

YAY - so glad to hear! Thank you for the fabulous review and for choosing Catering with a Twist. Kassie

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Janelle Y

Catering with a twist is so awesome. Not only was the food delicious but having a one stop shop for all reception rentals; dishes, linens, etc, and amazingly helpful and super polite servers made planning and the day go by very smoothly. we got so many compliments on the food!... Read More Everyone is so sweet!

2016-11-17T11:24:24 Response from the vendor

Love hearing this - thank you so much for sharing! We do love what we do and work very hard to deliver this experience every single time. Thank you for choosing Catering with a Twist. Kassie

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Megan W

The food, service, decoration, and everything in between from Catering With A Twist was better than we could have asked for! We knew as soon as we went out to CWAT and tried the food that it was exactly what we were going for! It wasn’t your average, boring wedding food. This... Read More had style and personality and was just what we were looking for! We received so many compliment on the food and how good everything was! The service was also great! Kassie was so great to work with!! She made the process fun and stress-free! She answered all of our questions, and you could tell she really loves her job and will do whatever it takes to help make your day perfect! The service at the wedding was also absolutely wonderful! Everyone was extremely friendly! The set-up and decoration that CWAT did for the food display was also spot-on! I can’t say enough good things about CWAT, how good the food is and how great the staff is to work with! I’d recommend CWAT to anyone, and I’m sure anyone who tries their food will also be sold in a heartbeat!

2016-11-17T11:23:20 Response from the vendor

YAY - this is exactly why we LOVE what we do! Thank you so much for this awesome review and for the honor of being a part of your big wedding day. =) Kassie

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Katy S

Kassie and the entire Catering with a Twist team were WONDERFUL to work with. The food was great and they were super fun to work with. They go above and beyond to make sure the food and display are not just your typical, boring wedding set up--they are all about the details. Our... Read More guests are still talking about how delicious the food was. Don't even think twice about booking them--just do it! You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Oscar A

Food was one of our priorities for the big day. Kassie and team not only made us feel welcome from the outset, but they were able to tailor both the menu and presentation to us in a way that made our day feel unique. On the day of, the execution was amazing! They really nailed... Read More it. We had empanadas and little quesadillas to start. I'm pretty sure one of my buddies had 7 of the empanadas because they were so good. The mains were shrimp and grits and pork loin with verts and gravy. Our guests loved the food and had nothing but great things to say about it. Kassie and team even helped with the bar service. They were so accommodating to our needs, even using a particular Old Fashioned recipe I wanted to use. One thing I will say is to make sure you get glass ware (and not just plastic cups) if you're doing any kind of muddling. I missed that one :) Overall we are incredibly happy we went with Catering With a Twist. In out opinion they are one of the best catering options out there!

2016-08-01T09:51:40 Response from the vendor

O' LOVE IT - thank you so very much! We love what we do and we are glad it shows. Kassie Owner - Boss Lady

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Lauren P

We were so impressed with Kassie and her team. She did so many adjustments and edits to our contract it was so awesome. We can't brag enough about her. Our guests loved the food and were wow'd by the service. Her professionalism and ability to communicate well with us really... Read More helped our day go by so smoothly. Thank you Kassie and the CWAT team for the wonderful experience!

2016-08-01T09:49:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much! So glad you were happy and enjoyed the experience. This represents everything we strive for!

Reviewed on 6/16/2016 Jenni C

Catering with a Twist is AMAZING! I had a tight budget, and Kassie did a great job of showing me several options and personalizing a package that worked within my budget and had the look I wanted. We had the most beautiful vintage plates and coffee cups. The displays were... Read More exactly what I wanted. Kassie was also very responsive via email and provided me with great feedback and I navigated all the styles, colors and ideas for my wedding. I must have changed my mind a million times and each time she was willing to provide input and estimates on cost. The staff was friendly and professional too. Last but not least the food was yummy! My guests enjoyed and even commented on the quality. The groom and I were to busy to eat at the wedding but catering with a twist made us the best doggie bag and we ate our dinner at 2 am!

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Crystal P

CWAT was absolutely PHENOMENAL!! Kassie is so sweet, fun, and quick to communicate she made the planning process so easy! They helped us put together the most delicious cocktail hour and meal for our wedding, including a bacon bar and mac n cheese bar that had everyone raging... Read More about it! The food was heavenly and all of the servers were very attentive and professional. We got/are still getting so many compliments about how good the food was it's ridiculous. So happy we chose CWAT!!

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Veronica R

We got married this past February at Brodie Homestead. CWAT was a preferred vendor of the venue. We are soooo happy we chose CWAT to cater our wedding. The food was delicious! The service was great! Presentation was on point! Everyone is still raving about the food at our... Read More wedding. We had several people ask us which catering company we used at our wedding. Kassie and her team were amazing to work with. Kassie was extremely helpful and answered all of my questions promptly. They had several menu and catering options, which was key to helping us stay within our budget. Would definitely recommend CWAT!

Reviewed on 2/18/2016 Lara P

Besides my husband, food is the greatest love of my life. So picking out a caterer was the most important aspect of our wedding planning. At the recommendation of both the venue and our wedding planner, we were lucky enough to book Catering With A Twist. Kassie was so friendly... Read More and helpful, answering emails and phone calls super quickly. She made us feel like we'd known her forever. We had a lot of fun picking out our menu (there were so many amazing choices!) and she was super accommodating when we changed the menu and guest count up. I mean, I ended up serving Chicken and Waffles, a Fajita and Empanada station, and a Mediterranean buffet at my wedding. That's unheard of. My guests (many from NYC, those snobs) were blown away! Wedding food is supposed to be mediocre at best, but Catering With A Twist made it delicious, beautiful, and fun! In addition to our stations and passed appetizers, we also used CWAT for our bartending, serving, and table setting needs. The staff was so super friendly, it felt like they were guests at the wedding! I loved that. And the table settings, with mismatched antique china, were perfect for the vintage "Blue Moon" theme we were going for. Our wedding was a little zany, with a choreographed bridal party number, Horah dance, and a surprise appearance by an Elvis impersonator, and Catering With A Twist brought that same joyous energy (and deliciousness) to the party. I'm still dreaming of those chicken and waffles!

Catering With a Twist

Reviewed on 1/30/2016 Theresa M

Kassie and her team were awesome to work with! The food was amazing and plentiful. We have received many compliments from our guests regarding the taste and variety to choose from. We also loved the personalization of the display to incorporate our wedding theme! We would... Read More highly recommend using Kassie and her team to create your dream wedding feast!

Great Job!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Melissa O

CWAT did a fabulous job at our wedding! We hired them for catering as well as bartending services. Not only was the staff very accommodating and SUPER easy to work with over the months leading to the wedding, but the food was the BEST food I've ever had at a wedding. Kassie... Read More and her team will go above and beyond with any requests you may have to make your wedding day feel uniquely you. They wore vintage aprons to fit the feel of our Southern wedding. Also, we requested banana pudding as a dessert and I got more compliments by guests about how cute the individually sealed mason jars with pudding were. You will not be disappointed with the food or service if you book!

Catering Emergency

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Zachary B

I was thrilled to speak with Kassie and her team when my caterer cancelled 3 weeks before my wedding. They were quick to create a menu that was specific to our event. They were incredibly helpful with a beautiful food display that was delicious! We were so grateful that our... Read More catering was twisted!

Reviewed on 6/17/2015 Jessica B

Amazing food and amazing to work with! Kassie and her gang were so helpful and listened to what we wanted for our tropical themed wedding. We just did hor d'oeurves and had rave reviews from everyone about the but the stars of the evening were the Jamaican Jerk Chicken Nachos... Read More and the Brie and Bacon Cheesecake bites. I highly recommend them and must advise to not pay to cheap food! They are well worth the money and they over deliver as far as service and quality. Leave your guests with a lasting impression and have amazing food; get these guys! Thanks again to you all, it wouldn't have been possible without you.

Must use CWAT!

Reviewed on 4/13/2015 Brittany R

Kassie was great to work with. Every detail from the menu tasting to the event was awesome. The tasting is super intimate you get to meet the chef and you are practically in the kitchen :) We really enjoyed it. The tasting made us super excited for our event. The day of the... Read More event was smooth, they arrived prepared. There was staff to meet the wedding party right after the ceremony with plates of passed appetizers so that the bride, groom, and wedding party didn't miss out. We had our dinner served family style and it was seamless, quick, and they were fast at refilling dishes (our table asked for a LOT of mac and cheese!). Our friends and family STILL talk about how great our food was. We found that we got the best food for the best value with Catering With a Twist and would highly recommend them and use them again!

2015-04-15T09:35:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We LOVE that friends and family are still talking about the food. =)

WOWed by Catering with a Twist

Reviewed on 3/10/2015 Brittany F

I cannot say enough about Catering with a Twist. I worked with Kassie and her team for my wedding and could not have been happier with the food, the displays and the service they provided. CWAT was great to work with, accommodating, super creative and highly professional.... Read More They delivered a delicious, family-style, Italian feast complete with an antipasto display for cocktail hour that truly wowed my big, Italian family. Our wedding would to have been the same had we not booked CWAT and I highly recommend the catering services of Kassie and her dedicated team!

Phenomenal!

Reviewed on 2/24/2015

Catering with a Twist went above and beyond we could've ever imagined for our wedding. Not only was the food delicious and cooked to perfection, it was presented in a fun, happy way that our guests loved. Working with Kassie in the months leading up to the event was almost... Read More effortless, and she made us feel at ease every step of the way. She and her team are creative, responsive, and put their entire selves into their work.

Unique, Delicious & Professional

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Alyssa H

Cassie, the owner, was great to work with. I had hundreds of questions and she was always quick to answer them - which is always great when you're in "planning mode" and just want to know! The thing that drew me to CWAT was it's unique food display options and the variety of... Read More packages - which can really help pull the theme of your wedding together. Ours was rustic and Cassie made sure to take a look at our Pinterest board and asked a ton of questions about the decorations and theme we were going for to ensure all food displays fit into the wedding. The food was really good too. We had a variety of cuisines via stations so there were a lot of different elements to prepare. My only complaint was that the food was slightly warm rather than hot but again, that's something to consider when catering an event and a difficult feat to achieve for any cater. During out tasting we missed out on tasting the falafel (to us, an important element of one of the stations) so Cassie made sure to have the falafel specially prepared for us prior to the wedding so we could taste it. This out of the normal gesture really showed CWAT's customer service! And as for the falafel, it was a hit and one of the items our guests marked as their favorite of the night. Cassie's staff was also wonderful to have at the event. Everyone was friendly, smiling and attentive. You can tell Cassie takes special care in picking her employees and values them as family. We also had CWAT bartend our wedding and the special little touches at the bar such as the mixed nuts really shows that CWAT pays attention to detail!

AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2014 Olympia P

Kassie and her team were incredible. I was an out of state bride and they made it easy for me to plan from far away. They were great to work with, very accomodating and fun! It's obvious they love what they do. Their menu selection was awesome and varied. Their unique display... Read More packages really fit our vintage/rustic vision. The food was to die for and all our guests are still talking about it. The staff was friendly and attentive. We could not of asked for more. You will not be disappointed!!

Start a Conversation!