Cuisine

American, Eastern European, French, Indian, Italian, Latin American, Middle Eastern, Fusion

Dietary Options

Vegetarian

Family Style, Seated Meal, Servers, Food + Catering

602 McNeil Road, Greater Austin Area, TX

Reviewed on 6/19/2016 Jacqueline G

Catering With A Twist exceeded my expectations! From the outstanding food service to the coordination with other vendors everything went perfectly. Kassie's attention to detail made sure that nothing was over looked or omitted in CWAT's presentation and service. The entire... Read More dinner was displayed and served by an exceptional wait staff who is friendly yet very professional. All my questions were answered before the wedding with many, many emails to Kassie in a very efficient time frame and all requests were met. I can not say enough about how easy CWAT is to work with and the outstanding service they deliver. I highly recommend CWAT for your wedding, your guests will love it.

2016-08-01T09:53:07 Response from the vendor

Couldn't be happier that you loved everything! We do love what we do and it shows in all that we do. thank you so very much, Kassie Owner - Boss Lady

WOWed by Catering with a Twist

Reviewed on 3/10/2015 Brittany F

I cannot say enough about Catering with a Twist. I worked with Kassie and her team for my wedding and could not have been happier with the food, the displays and the service they provided. CWAT was great to work with, accommodating, super creative and highly professional.... Read More They delivered a delicious, family-style, Italian feast complete with an antipasto display for cocktail hour that truly wowed my big, Italian family. Our wedding would to have been the same had we not booked CWAT and I highly recommend the catering services of Kassie and her dedicated team!

Phenomenal!

Reviewed on 2/24/2015

Catering with a Twist went above and beyond we could've ever imagined for our wedding. Not only was the food delicious and cooked to perfection, it was presented in a fun, happy way that our guests loved. Working with Kassie in the months leading up to the event was almost... Read More effortless, and she made us feel at ease every step of the way. She and her team are creative, responsive, and put their entire selves into their work.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Megan W

The food, service, decoration, and everything in between from Catering With A Twist was better than we could have asked for! We knew as soon as we went out to CWAT and tried the food that it was exactly what we were going for! It wasn’t your average, boring wedding food. This... Read More had style and personality and was just what we were looking for! We received so many compliment on the food and how good everything was! The service was also great! Kassie was so great to work with!! She made the process fun and stress-free! She answered all of our questions, and you could tell she really loves her job and will do whatever it takes to help make your day perfect! The service at the wedding was also absolutely wonderful! Everyone was extremely friendly! The set-up and decoration that CWAT did for the food display was also spot-on! I can’t say enough good things about CWAT, how good the food is and how great the staff is to work with! I’d recommend CWAT to anyone, and I’m sure anyone who tries their food will also be sold in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Katy S

Kassie and the entire Catering with a Twist team were WONDERFUL to work with. The food was great and they were super fun to work with. They go above and beyond to make sure the food and display are not just your typical, boring wedding set up--they are all about the details. Our... Read More guests are still talking about how delicious the food was. Don't even think twice about booking them--just do it! You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Oscar A

Food was one of our priorities for the big day. Kassie and team not only made us feel welcome from the outset, but they were able to tailor both the menu and presentation to us in a way that made our day feel unique. On the day of, the execution was amazing! They really nailed... Read More it. We had empanadas and little quesadillas to start. I'm pretty sure one of my buddies had 7 of the empanadas because they were so good. The mains were shrimp and grits and pork loin with verts and gravy. Our guests loved the food and had nothing but great things to say about it. Kassie and team even helped with the bar service. They were so accommodating to our needs, even using a particular Old Fashioned recipe I wanted to use. One thing I will say is to make sure you get glass ware (and not just plastic cups) if you're doing any kind of muddling. I missed that one :) Overall we are incredibly happy we went with Catering With a Twist. In out opinion they are one of the best catering options out there!

2016-08-01T09:51:40 Response from the vendor

O' LOVE IT - thank you so very much! We love what we do and we are glad it shows. Kassie Owner - Boss Lady

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Lauren P

We were so impressed with Kassie and her team. She did so many adjustments and edits to our contract it was so awesome. We can't brag enough about her. Our guests loved the food and were wow'd by the service. Her professionalism and ability to communicate well with us really... Read More helped our day go by so smoothly. Thank you Kassie and the CWAT team for the wonderful experience!

2016-08-01T09:49:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much! So glad you were happy and enjoyed the experience. This represents everything we strive for!

Reviewed on 6/16/2016 Jenni C

Catering with a Twist is AMAZING! I had a tight budget, and Kassie did a great job of showing me several options and personalizing a package that worked within my budget and had the look I wanted. We had the most beautiful vintage plates and coffee cups. The displays were... Read More exactly what I wanted. Kassie was also very responsive via email and provided me with great feedback and I navigated all the styles, colors and ideas for my wedding. I must have changed my mind a million times and each time she was willing to provide input and estimates on cost. The staff was friendly and professional too. Last but not least the food was yummy! My guests enjoyed and even commented on the quality. The groom and I were to busy to eat at the wedding but catering with a twist made us the best doggie bag and we ate our dinner at 2 am!

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Crystal P

CWAT was absolutely PHENOMENAL!! Kassie is so sweet, fun, and quick to communicate she made the planning process so easy! They helped us put together the most delicious cocktail hour and meal for our wedding, including a bacon bar and mac n cheese bar that had everyone raging... Read More about it! The food was heavenly and all of the servers were very attentive and professional. We got/are still getting so many compliments about how good the food was it's ridiculous. So happy we chose CWAT!!

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Veronica R

We got married this past February at Brodie Homestead. CWAT was a preferred vendor of the venue. We are soooo happy we chose CWAT to cater our wedding. The food was delicious! The service was great! Presentation was on point! Everyone is still raving about the food at our... Read More wedding. We had several people ask us which catering company we used at our wedding. Kassie and her team were amazing to work with. Kassie was extremely helpful and answered all of my questions promptly. They had several menu and catering options, which was key to helping us stay within our budget. Would definitely recommend CWAT!

Reviewed on 2/18/2016 Lara P

Besides my husband, food is the greatest love of my life. So picking out a caterer was the most important aspect of our wedding planning. At the recommendation of both the venue and our wedding planner, we were lucky enough to book Catering With A Twist. Kassie was so friendly... Read More and helpful, answering emails and phone calls super quickly. She made us feel like we'd known her forever. We had a lot of fun picking out our menu (there were so many amazing choices!) and she was super accommodating when we changed the menu and guest count up. I mean, I ended up serving Chicken and Waffles, a Fajita and Empanada station, and a Mediterranean buffet at my wedding. That's unheard of. My guests (many from NYC, those snobs) were blown away! Wedding food is supposed to be mediocre at best, but Catering With A Twist made it delicious, beautiful, and fun! In addition to our stations and passed appetizers, we also used CWAT for our bartending, serving, and table setting needs. The staff was so super friendly, it felt like they were guests at the wedding! I loved that. And the table settings, with mismatched antique china, were perfect for the vintage "Blue Moon" theme we were going for. Our wedding was a little zany, with a choreographed bridal party number, Horah dance, and a surprise appearance by an Elvis impersonator, and Catering With A Twist brought that same joyous energy (and deliciousness) to the party. I'm still dreaming of those chicken and waffles!

Catering With a Twist

Reviewed on 1/30/2016 Theresa M

Kassie and her team were awesome to work with! The food was amazing and plentiful. We have received many compliments from our guests regarding the taste and variety to choose from. We also loved the personalization of the display to incorporate our wedding theme! We would... Read More highly recommend using Kassie and her team to create your dream wedding feast!

Great Job!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Melissa O

CWAT did a fabulous job at our wedding! We hired them for catering as well as bartending services. Not only was the staff very accommodating and SUPER easy to work with over the months leading to the wedding, but the food was the BEST food I've ever had at a wedding. Kassie... Read More and her team will go above and beyond with any requests you may have to make your wedding day feel uniquely you. They wore vintage aprons to fit the feel of our Southern wedding. Also, we requested banana pudding as a dessert and I got more compliments by guests about how cute the individually sealed mason jars with pudding were. You will not be disappointed with the food or service if you book!

Catering Emergency

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Zachary B

I was thrilled to speak with Kassie and her team when my caterer cancelled 3 weeks before my wedding. They were quick to create a menu that was specific to our event. They were incredibly helpful with a beautiful food display that was delicious! We were so grateful that our... Read More catering was twisted!

Reviewed on 6/17/2015 Jessica B

Amazing food and amazing to work with! Kassie and her gang were so helpful and listened to what we wanted for our tropical themed wedding. We just did hor d'oeurves and had rave reviews from everyone about the but the stars of the evening were the Jamaican Jerk Chicken Nachos... Read More and the Brie and Bacon Cheesecake bites. I highly recommend them and must advise to not pay to cheap food! They are well worth the money and they over deliver as far as service and quality. Leave your guests with a lasting impression and have amazing food; get these guys! Thanks again to you all, it wouldn't have been possible without you.

Must use CWAT!

Reviewed on 4/13/2015 Brittany R

Kassie was great to work with. Every detail from the menu tasting to the event was awesome. The tasting is super intimate you get to meet the chef and you are practically in the kitchen :) We really enjoyed it. The tasting made us super excited for our event. The day of the... Read More event was smooth, they arrived prepared. There was staff to meet the wedding party right after the ceremony with plates of passed appetizers so that the bride, groom, and wedding party didn't miss out. We had our dinner served family style and it was seamless, quick, and they were fast at refilling dishes (our table asked for a LOT of mac and cheese!). Our friends and family STILL talk about how great our food was. We found that we got the best food for the best value with Catering With a Twist and would highly recommend them and use them again!

2015-04-15T09:35:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We LOVE that friends and family are still talking about the food. =)

Unique, Delicious & Professional

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Alyssa H

Cassie, the owner, was great to work with. I had hundreds of questions and she was always quick to answer them - which is always great when you're in "planning mode" and just want to know! The thing that drew me to CWAT was it's unique food display options and the variety of... Read More packages - which can really help pull the theme of your wedding together. Ours was rustic and Cassie made sure to take a look at our Pinterest board and asked a ton of questions about the decorations and theme we were going for to ensure all food displays fit into the wedding. The food was really good too. We had a variety of cuisines via stations so there were a lot of different elements to prepare. My only complaint was that the food was slightly warm rather than hot but again, that's something to consider when catering an event and a difficult feat to achieve for any cater. During out tasting we missed out on tasting the falafel (to us, an important element of one of the stations) so Cassie made sure to have the falafel specially prepared for us prior to the wedding so we could taste it. This out of the normal gesture really showed CWAT's customer service! And as for the falafel, it was a hit and one of the items our guests marked as their favorite of the night. Cassie's staff was also wonderful to have at the event. Everyone was friendly, smiling and attentive. You can tell Cassie takes special care in picking her employees and values them as family. We also had CWAT bartend our wedding and the special little touches at the bar such as the mixed nuts really shows that CWAT pays attention to detail!

AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2014 Olympia P

Kassie and her team were incredible. I was an out of state bride and they made it easy for me to plan from far away. They were great to work with, very accomodating and fun! It's obvious they love what they do. Their menu selection was awesome and varied. Their unique display... Read More packages really fit our vintage/rustic vision. The food was to die for and all our guests are still talking about it. The staff was friendly and attentive. We could not of asked for more. You will not be disappointed!!

Great food and great people!

Reviewed on 5/20/2014 Lindsay K

The food was fabulous! We did the gone with the wind option and the food tasted just as good in bulk as it did in the individual tastings we had in round rock. At the wedding the made sure to feed us and gave a little taste of everything including the appetizers. The only... Read More thing that we did have issues with was the efficiency of getting emailed back, but once we did get ahold of them, they were very accommodating and did whatever we needed or asked. Would definitely recommend to other brides.

Love, Love, LOVE

Reviewed on 3/25/2014 Taylor F

Kassie at Catering with a Twist was nothing but helpful during the entire wedding planning process, and our guests raved about the food and service. The staff was fun on the wedding day, and they were very accommodating to our rainy situation, budget, and special food requests.... Read More We would recommend them to anyone!

Amazing food and amazing team!

Reviewed on 2/19/2014 Grace R

Catering was a big one! Both my husband and I are foodies and we both really wanted our meal choice to heighten the experience of our wedding rather than just fulfilling a requirement. I kid you not, I communicated with about 15 caterers in the Austin area for about six months... Read More prior to booking CWAT. We are PICKY! We were planning an Austin wedding from Houston which was a challange but Beth and Kassie "Boss Lady" made it incredibly easy. They replied to the million and one questions we had promptly and with a kind enthusiasm that showed how passionate they are about their work. I loved that their website, menu choices, and team were spunky and veered away from being a "traditional" wedding vendor. Yes, I even critique a vendor's website, blame the art degree! At our tasting I wasn't feeling well and they packed my meal to go. Even re-heated the food was to die for! We went for a hearty meal since the wedding was in December and we figured our guests would wan't something to warm up their bellies. The appetizers were a hit! Our safety choice of spinach and artichoke dip is still something our guests talk about, it was delicious! You guys, if the dip makes that much of an impact can you imagine the rest of the meal? Everything was fresh, hearty, and served hot. The best part of it all was the team working the event. So polite, friendly, and genuinely happy for us! We also hired them for the bar service and Lisa, our bartender, not only braved the cold but she raved about our beer and liquor choices. Most of our guests are craft beer enthusiasts or enjoy finer spirits, which made for a unique open bar. Lisa had a blast talking to some home brewers in attendance and I always saw her with a smile. She even stayed a bit past her contracted time to continue serving our guests. These guys go above and beyond the call of duty! Even after our event, Kassie emailed us to make sure that everything had gone as planned. They have an amazing team at CWAT!

Made everyones belly's SO happy!

Reviewed on 1/30/2014 Alanna R

We found them online and thought that they looked really amazing, easy-going, and that they made delicious food! When we booked with them, we had the opportunity to create the entire menu, and if we wanted something that wasn't on the menu. They would make it for us! When... Read More we went to the tasting, we could not have been more pleased. We couldn't find one thing to complain about (and I am one of the pickiest eaters out there). Kassie, the owner, is such an amazing person to work with and she made everything such a breeze!!! Everyone who attended has remarked on how amazing everything they ate was. Will definitely be following the progression of their success, because they are going to go FAR!

Great catering

Reviewed on 1/26/2014 Kelley F

I want to begin by saying that we were very happy with Catering with a Twist who not only did our food, but was also responsible for coordinating and set up. Kassie Purpura is totally awesome. She worked with us through multiple menu changes and lots of questions. We thought the... Read More food turned out amazing! We especially received compliments about the late night popcorn. The total guest count was around 185, so needless to say, they handled a lot for us. But, like any big wedding, not everything turned out perfectly. About a week before the wedding, I was told that the day of coordinator who sat through our two hour wedding meeting was unable to do the wedding. These things happen, but the new coordinator had to work off someone else's notes. That made for a lot of last minute questions and uncertainties. For the dinner, we had "family style" and the food was brought out one dish at a time (mashed potatoes alone, vegetables alone, entrees alone). That was probably my biggest complaint. And was mentioned by many of our guests. Overall we were more than happy with our choice. If we had to sum it up in one sentence: The food was fantastic, but our experience with CWAT was far from perfect.

Hanks-Meacham Wedding

Reviewed on 11/13/2013 Susanna H

This rating is really probably in between a 3.5 and a 4. Our initial experience was great! We were told they wouldn't be able to accomodate us and then they were. Between when we signed our contract and our event they were in the process of expanding and some of our stuff got... Read More lost in the shuffle. The food and presentation at the wedding was awesome! But the bartenders forgot to put out the red wine and didn't refill our koozie tin - we came home with more than half of what we took! Overall I was very pleased but there was definitely room for improvement.

Delicious Food and Very Professional

Reviewed on 11/13/2013 Jessica R

My husband and I are both mega-foodies so catering was probably the most important part of our wedding. Luckily, Catering with a Twist did not disappoint. They offer tons of different options along a wide variety of price ranges. We decided to go with the buffet serving... Read More option with two entrees, two sides, salad and three appetizers. All of the food was amazing! Also, they bring enough of the entrees so that everyone can have some of both - removing the need for guests to enter their menu options on the RSVP card. Their service was spectacular, and their set-ups are super cute. My only complaint was that our event manager left the company halfway through our wedding planning, and we didn't quite have the same rapport with the new manager.