Old Fashioned Heart, Honesty and Fresh Food!

Much more than just a catering company, we thoroughly embrace the creative aspect of everything we do! We are based on 1950’s old fashioned heart and honesty; putting customer’s and their big day expectations first and foremost. The desire to think outside the box is apparent in our work.

Cuisine

American, Eastern European, French, Indian, Italian, Latin American, Middle Eastern, Fusion

Dietary Options

Vegetarian

Family Style, Seated Meal, Servers, Food + Catering

602 McNeil Road, Greater Austin Area, TX (512) 248-8771

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Chelsea S

I can't say enough about this team! My husband and I were planning a wedding in Dripping Springs while living in Dallas and I'm so glad we chose CWAT! Kassie was so sweet and helped us in creating a menu for our reception that really reflected who we are and what we wanted our... Read More day to look like. They were so helpful that we chose to have them cater our rehearsal dinner as well. I can't tell you how many people from our wedding stopped us to tell us how amazing the food was! The staff was so sweet and helpful on our wedding day too, making sure we had cocktails and food when we needed. Make sure you check them out when choosing your caterer!!

2016-11-17T11:27:45 Response from the vendor

O' Yay, this is so fantastic to hear! You made our day =) This is why we do what we do and LOVE every second of it. Your rehearsal and your wedding were so fun and we are so honored to have been such a... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Darcy W

I cannot rave enough about our wedding caterer Catering with a Twist, the owner Kassie, and her ENTIRE team. The food was absolutely amazing and I got rave reviews about it all night, which is a bride's dream! We had specialty craft cocktails that were made perfectly! The cake... Read More was delicious and the CWAT team even made a frosting station for our cookie bar! Day of, the CWAT was so personable to my wedding guests and completely went above and beyond in every detail! And best of all Kassie and her crew have such vibrant and welcoming personalities that added a great element often missing from weddings! Do yourself a favor and book CWAT for your wedding!

2016-11-17T11:25:46 Response from the vendor

YAY - thank you so much for these awesome words! This is why we do what we do and we LOVE it. =) Kassie

Reviewed on 6/19/2016 Jacqueline G

Catering With A Twist exceeded my expectations! From the outstanding food service to the coordination with other vendors everything went perfectly. Kassie's attention to detail made sure that nothing was over looked or omitted in CWAT's presentation and service. The entire... Read More dinner was displayed and served by an exceptional wait staff who is friendly yet very professional. All my questions were answered before the wedding with many, many emails to Kassie in a very efficient time frame and all requests were met. I can not say enough about how easy CWAT is to work with and the outstanding service they deliver. I highly recommend CWAT for your wedding, your guests will love it.

2016-08-01T09:53:07 Response from the vendor

Couldn't be happier that you loved everything! We do love what we do and it shows in all that we do. thank you so very much, Kassie Owner - Boss Lady

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Alexandra D

Kassie was wonderful and helped us through the entire process! From planning our menu down to the plates, bowls, silverware, etc. She helped us find a menu that was great and fit our budget. Everyone loved the brisket!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Mike S

Catering with a Twist blew us out of the water! From day one, they communicated so effortlessly with us, ensuring that our special day would be exactly what we envisioned. My husband and I were planning our Texas Hill Country wedding from Connecticut, so having a vendor... Read More understand us and what we were hoping for is exactly what we need and exactly what Catering with a Twist delivered. Kassie and her Team at CWAT incorporated awesome presentation into our reception- adding a shabby-chic, rustic charm to each food station, beverage station and dessert spread. They asked for Pinterest ideas of what we wanted, photos, and asked for a questionnaire to make sure that everything looked seamless with the rest of our reception. The most important thing- the food. We honestly had guests, even weeks after, mention the food and how creative and delicious it was. On more than one occasion guests said it was the best food and wedding they had been to before! My husband and I love food, so this was the most important part of our wedding (other than the ceremony of course) and it was better than we envisioned. When we came to Austin a few months before the wedding, Kassie and her team did a sit down tasting with us and even that was so professionally done and amazing. Sometimes vendors try to wow you at a tasting and then the food is sub-par, but the food at our wedding was beautiful, fresh and in-season. The staff even went out of their way to give extra attention to our guests throughout the night as well as us- we were so busy with photos during the cocktail hour, but the staff made sure we got to have a sample of all of the passed apps during dinner so we didn't miss out. Everything was awesome, creative and unique- the price is fair and reasonable, especially for what you are getting and it is worth working with this team. We really appreciate everything they did for us to make our Big Day so special!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Sarah M

I booked few tastings with catering companies and started with Catering with a Twist, as they were one of the preferred vendors from my wedding venue. Once my partner and I tried their food, we called off the other 2 tastings. We knew they couldn’t beat the chicken and waffles... Read More we had from CWAT! Needless to say, we hired them for our brunch wedding! In general, Kassie was very flexible and accommodating with our menu requests, the staff was very experienced and easy going, and our guests loved the food so much that we didn’t have as many leftovers as we’d hoped for. All and all highly recommended!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Whitney C

Kassie and the team at Catering with a Twist were fantastic. They took the time to understand what we were looking for and the type of experience we wanted to provide for our guests. The food was phenomenal. We selected buttermilk fried chicken as our main course and we had... Read More numerous guests comment to us that it was the chicken that they had ever tasted - not best wedding food, not best catering - but best ever hands down. We could not have been happier!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Christie W

Kassie and her team were amazing! From the very beginning, Kassie was bright, bubbly, and full of great ideas. She welcomed my overly detailed type A self with open arms and went above and beyond with everything. She took the time to walk me through the entire warehouse and pick... Read More out each piece and put it together for the most perfect display! The food was phenomenal! It was hot, fresh, and delicious. Almost two months later and people still tell me how much they enjoyed the dinner. My husband and I are so, so happy we choose Catering With A Twist!

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Joseph L

If you want to receive endless compliments on amazing food, go with Catering with a Twist! My husband and I could not be more happy with the service we received.

2017-05-02T07:21:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the fabulous complement! We were honored to be a part of your BIG DAY! =) Kassie

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 Helen L

I can’t praise Catering With a Twist enough!! They were a perfect choice for our December Dripping Springs wedding. We met with Kassie and her team multiple times in order to create the perfect menu for our reception and it was absolutely amazing. From the passed hors d'oeuvres... Read More during cocktail hour to our family style dinner and cake cutting services, everything was beautifully executed, delicious, and the staff was always professional. We received so many complements from our guests saying how great the food was; it really was exactly what we wanted. I’ve been to many weddings where the food was mediocre and I definitely wanted to step it up a notch. CWAT nailed it and I’m so glad we chose them for catering. Kassie is incredibly accommodating and didn’t hesitate when we changed our menu multiple times. She responded to my many emails quickly and was so nice and easy to work with. I’d highly recommend CWAT to anyone, you won’t regret it!

2017-04-24T08:13:00 Response from the vendor

Hi Helen, Your wedding was so beautiful and we were so honored to be such a big part of the Big Day! We are going to miss working with you guys and we absolutely adored the details and creating the perfect experience for you. =)... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/31/2017 Holly J

My husband and I used CWAT for our recent March wedding and couldn't have been more pleased! After going through several caterers who were extremely unresponsive or difficult to work with I can't express enough what a relief it was to find Kassie with CWAT. Kassie was hands down... Read More the most responsive and communicative vendor we worked with for our wedding. She was thorough and worked with us and our tight budget to ensure the catering was perfect for our day. Aside from the more business side of CWAT the food was awesome! To be honest my husband and I had already prepared ourselves for mediocre food since we figured most catered food is good but nothing to get all excited about. In addition we actually didn't taste the food before hand since we live in a different city. Boy were we wrong! The appetizers (mini polenta bites and mini quesadillas) were delicious, our guests couldn't stop talking about them. The dinner was great as well, the spicy caesar salad had this great dressing that was tangy and had a good kick of spice that was just enough for the spice lovers at the wedding and not too much for those who can't tolerate a lot of heat. The grilled chicken was flavorful and juicy, southwestern mashed potatoes were creamy and full of flavor, and the roasted veggies were cooked and seasoned perfectly. In addition we had some vegan and vegetarian guests and the stuffed bell pepper they prepared special for them was reportedly awesome. Finally my favorite food of the night: dessert! I couldn't make up my mind because all the desserts on their menu sounded great so we ended up with 5 dessert options (lol). All of them were AMAZING. What a way to end the night, my guests couldn't stop raving about all the desserts. The banana cream pie and peanut butter chocolate pie were my personal favorite. Our wedding night was amazing and I know part of that was having really great vendors. CWAT is the perfect combo of great customer service, creativity, great food, and affordability. I can't stress enough how pleased we were with their service. THANK YOU KASSIE!

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Chasity H

Highly recommended!! We can't say enough great things about Catering with a Twist. The entire staff was extremely helpful throughout the wedding day. Your lead server was so kind and awesome! She assured me if I needed anything she was there and she really made my wedding day... Read More stress free. Please let her know I really enjoyed her couldn't thank her enough for kindness. The food was AMAZING and AWESOME!!! So many guests loved the brisket option. It was definitely a great choice, Big Hit! I found out at the end of the wedding, many guests went up for seconds. That how delicious the food turned out to be. :) Thank you so much for all you have done. You are the Best!! :)

Reviewed on 2/23/2017 Adria C

Booking with CWAT was the best decision we could have made. Kassie was so helpful and sincere from the very beginning, and created the most delicious menu for our guests! Seriously, I couldn't believe how beautiful and tasty everything was, and our guests couldn't stop raving... Read More about the food! This was seriously the best food I've ever had at a wedding, and I'm so, so happy with this company. At the last minute, I remembered that we had a few vegetarian guests, and Kassie made it work without the slightest hesitation. My veggie friends LOVED it. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 1/27/2017 Rachel S

What can I say here that hasn't already been said? CWAT was spectacular - from coming up with our initial menu to taking care of linens and display, I would have changed nothing! To start, I contacted them with my main request: a fajita bar. I only had vague idea for cocktail... Read More hour snacks, so Kassie filled in those blanks for me. Then, at my final coordination meeting at the venue, they had a catering manager there to take notes and ask questions. She brought up things I hadn't even thought of, and really saved the day with figuring out the linens, dessert display, and wine glass needs (they take care of all that for you too!!!!). The day of was PERFECT. I didn't have to worry about a thing. When I first saw it all set up, I was blown away. The guests came up to me constantly throughout the night to tell me how delicious everything was, and as a bride it's wonderful to know that your guests are taken care of. On top of that, their staff is so friendly and professional! Bonus, the groom and I were able to take home leftovers (no matter how hard you try, it's really hard to enjoy dinner the day of your wedding) and it was SO GOOD THE NEXT DAY. I swear, some of the best leftovers ever. 11/10 would use again! Thank you everyone at CWAT, you helped make our wedding awesome!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Rachel E

Kassie and her team were outstanding to work with. They provided a flawless execution throughout the entire day. The food was fabulous. My husband and I wanted a caterer that provided restaurant quality food and CWAT was just that. I would highly recommend CWAT to caterer your... Read More event.

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Samantha B

We cannot say enough good things about Catering With A Twist. Their team is so accommodating, and amazing to work with! It was very obvious that their main priority was us, and making sure that they did their part to make our dream wedding come true. All of the staff is so easy... Read More to communicate with, very flexible with changes or special requests, extremely detail oriented, and so helpful when it came to planning and making sure we stayed within our budget. The food was delicious, and the service on the day of our wedding was outstanding! In fact, many of our guests have told us how wonderful they were throughout the evening. Their team goes above and beyond to ensure they meet their client's needs, and we would highly recommend them to anyone in need of a caterer for an event!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Sydney S

I cannot put in to words how AMAZING Kassie and her team were!! They were flexible, easy going, and so so capable. The guests raved about the food afterward. And as a bride, I really appreciated how they took everything I threw at them throughout the planning stage in stride.... Read More They were so positive and easy to work with!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Laura G

Catering with a Twisf exceeded all expectations! I cannot imagine having gone with another vendor. Kassie and her team are amazing. They are professional, talented, and great with communication. They go out of their way to make sure their service is everything you envisioned.... Read More We received many compliments on how nice the staff was and specifically how amazing/"cute" the appetizers were! You can tell they really love what they do. Thank you CWAT!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Maggie W

Beautiful, timely, and delicious! What more could a bride ask for? Thanks for the 5-star service, CWAT!

2016-11-17T11:20:37 Response from the vendor

Awwwww thanks so much! 5-Star service is what we are all about! =)

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Mike O

Kassie and the entire Catering with a Twist team was fantastic. We used them for both our rehearsal dinner and our wedding. The one thing I wanted at the wedding was good food after attending many weddings where the food was atrocious. Catering with a Twist certainly... Read More delivered awesome food and made the entire process easy. For the rehearsal they came to the house we rented and took care of everything. Kassie was great with communication and we were able to make several changes of our menu over the course of a year without any problem. I recommend them for any event you may consider them for in the future.

2016-11-17T11:22:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the awesome words! We were so very honored to have been such a big part of your wedding weekend. Thank you for choosing us!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Jade Y

Their food was magnificent as always. The staff was efficient and very gracious. Dinner was smooth and everything went off without a hitch. They went above and beyond in offering to help cut the cake. The night was wonderful.

2016-11-17T11:24:56 Response from the vendor

YAY - so glad to hear! Thank you for the fabulous review and for choosing Catering with a Twist. Kassie

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Janelle Y

Catering with a twist is so awesome. Not only was the food delicious but having a one stop shop for all reception rentals; dishes, linens, etc, and amazingly helpful and super polite servers made planning and the day go by very smoothly. we got so many compliments on the food!... Read More Everyone is so sweet!

2016-11-17T11:24:24 Response from the vendor

Love hearing this - thank you so much for sharing! We do love what we do and work very hard to deliver this experience every single time. Thank you for choosing Catering with a Twist. Kassie

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Megan W

The food, service, decoration, and everything in between from Catering With A Twist was better than we could have asked for! We knew as soon as we went out to CWAT and tried the food that it was exactly what we were going for! It wasn’t your average, boring wedding food. This... Read More had style and personality and was just what we were looking for! We received so many compliment on the food and how good everything was! The service was also great! Kassie was so great to work with!! She made the process fun and stress-free! She answered all of our questions, and you could tell she really loves her job and will do whatever it takes to help make your day perfect! The service at the wedding was also absolutely wonderful! Everyone was extremely friendly! The set-up and decoration that CWAT did for the food display was also spot-on! I can’t say enough good things about CWAT, how good the food is and how great the staff is to work with! I’d recommend CWAT to anyone, and I’m sure anyone who tries their food will also be sold in a heartbeat!

2016-11-17T11:23:20 Response from the vendor

YAY - this is exactly why we LOVE what we do! Thank you so much for this awesome review and for the honor of being a part of your big wedding day. =) Kassie

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Katy S

Kassie and the entire Catering with a Twist team were WONDERFUL to work with. The food was great and they were super fun to work with. They go above and beyond to make sure the food and display are not just your typical, boring wedding set up--they are all about the details. Our... Read More guests are still talking about how delicious the food was. Don't even think twice about booking them--just do it! You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Oscar A

Food was one of our priorities for the big day. Kassie and team not only made us feel welcome from the outset, but they were able to tailor both the menu and presentation to us in a way that made our day feel unique. On the day of, the execution was amazing! They really nailed... Read More it. We had empanadas and little quesadillas to start. I'm pretty sure one of my buddies had 7 of the empanadas because they were so good. The mains were shrimp and grits and pork loin with verts and gravy. Our guests loved the food and had nothing but great things to say about it. Kassie and team even helped with the bar service. They were so accommodating to our needs, even using a particular Old Fashioned recipe I wanted to use. One thing I will say is to make sure you get glass ware (and not just plastic cups) if you're doing any kind of muddling. I missed that one :) Overall we are incredibly happy we went with Catering With a Twist. In out opinion they are one of the best catering options out there!

2016-08-01T09:51:40 Response from the vendor

O' LOVE IT - thank you so very much! We love what we do and we are glad it shows. Kassie Owner - Boss Lady