Is this your business? claim it now

Catherine Scerbo Events

Jersey City, NJ

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Ceremony, Rehearsal, Wedding

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

346 7th street, Jersey City, NJ (201) 892-0328

Perfection on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 9/08/2013 Maria M

If you are looking for perfection on your wedding day... choose For Your Event Planning to help all your wedding dreams come true. I found Catherine's company online and I am SO happy I contacted her. She first did the "cherry blossom" candy buffet at my bridal shower and all my... Read More guest were blown away. She also did my wedding invitations, programs, menus, reserved signs, favor tags, custom escort card table design, and SO much more! I also hired Catherine to help coordinate the events on my wedding day. We had countless meetings and emails to plan out my special day. Catherine and her assistant Robyn made sure EVERYTHING ran smoothly. They contacted all my vendors and confirmed all my details. They even gave me a detailed timeline of all wedding events. I had about 20 boxes/ baskets of stuff to display throughout my catering hall and Catherine made sure everything was where I wanted it. I did not have to worry about a thing on my wedding day because I knew Catherine would make my vision come to life. I will miss working with her... and I already can't wait to use her help to plan my next event. :-)

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 12/01/2010 Kimberly R

Being a detail-crazed bride, I am so thankful that I found Catherine and FYEP/NJ Candy Buffets when I did! I had emailed her an inquiry, and she immediately responded to me and the rest is history! Catherine helped to make my day the greatest day of my life. She created my... Read More candy buffet, which was the #1 most important detail of my wedding, and completely wow'ed me with it! In addition, she also created my beautiful menu cards, escort cards, and favor tags, all fitting in perfectly with my fall themed wedding. Catherine really understood what I wanted and knew how to make my wedding details look incredible! I would recommend her to anyone who wants to have an amazing, beautiful wedding!

Love her!

Reviewed on 11/22/2010 Chanda P

Cathy was awesome! Because of our crazy busy schedule, we wanted a planner that will basically handle everything and anything about the wedding. We found just that with Cathy. Her attention to detail was phenomenal - from the invitations to the overall design were all fabulous!... Read More All the professionals that she recommended was great to work with as well. Our wedding was above and beyond what we expected. All our guests are still talking that it was the best wedding that they have attended. She was always available whenever I have any questions, thoughts or concerns. Love, love, love her!

Wonderful!!!

Reviewed on 11/21/2010 Ivette R

Catherine from For Your Event Planning was wonderful to work with. From the moment I contacted her, she was very responsive, easily accessible and happy to help with whatever I needed. She kept me on track and sane when all the details became overwhelming and somehow managed to... Read More not forget anything for our big day. E-mails and phone calls were always responded to same day. Catherine treated us as if we were the only wedding she was working on (which was far from true!), but the promptness with which she answered any questions, and the way in which she initiated contacting me with anything I was forgetting made us feel like we were the most important clients she had. She kept to my vision of the big day and when I was unsure she was there to give advice and make my vision come true. Everything turned out better than I imagined. The price was fair and the service she provided was worth far more than we paid. I would recommend Catherine to anyone looking for someone who will care as much about your wedding as you do!

Rating for For Your Event Planning