Beautiful, joyful, intimate, emotional images

I love a good love story - who doesn't? That's one of my favorite parts of wedding photography. Being a witness to a beautiful love story and capturing the joy and emotion on the day they profess their love and commitment to each other. It’s such a joy to capture beautiful images of fleeting moments for people to enjoy and share with their friends and loved ones for years to come. Photos that will make you laugh, cry, and say “remember when…" as you snuggle on the couch with your album each anniversary. I'd love to meet you and hear your love story!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

Traverse City Michigan and worldwide (636) 387-3008

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Anna L

We can't say enough about Cathy and the experience we had with her as our wedding photographer. Our photos turned out absolutely perfect and we had such an incredible experience working with her. Not only did Cathy capture our day beautifully, she was so easy to work with and a... Read More joy to have on our wedding planning journey. She is communicative, helpful with tips and coordination and helped us come up with so many great ideas to make sure we got all of the photos we needed. She also collaborated perfectly with our videography team. Cathy was so much fun to have on our party bus after the wedding as well so that she could document all of the fun moments that made the day so special with our friends and family. She also went above and beyond to schedule some extra special photos for us at some of our favorite wineries in Traverse City. Cathy is a true photography professional and an incredibly talented artist. Couples will be lucky to have her as their wedding photographer and we highly, highly recommend her !

2017-07-06T17:46:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Anna & Jeremy! Being a part of your wedding day was a blast!

Reviewed on 12/29/2017 Heather H

I absolutely loved having Cathy as our wedding photographer and was blown away by her work! She made everything seem so easy and effortless and captured all the little details I wouldn't have thought about. She was super easy to communicate with during the entire process, from... Read More offering suggestions for photos to touring the location with me before the wedding to select the perfect spot for our first look. When I looked at our photos for the first time I laughed, cried and was surprised to see so many moments she captured, like our moms being goofballs in the photo booth or those candid shots throughout the night. I highly recommend Cathy and can’t wait to work with her again!

2017-12-29T19:30:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words Heather! I had such a blast at your wedding. Every detail reflected you and Matt's personality and your love for each other. It could not have been a more perfect day!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Lindsay C

Cathy was so awesome to work with from the very beginning until the delivery of the pictures. We had a small, intimate wedding and she captured so many wonderful images of the day. She offers an "elopement package" that was perfect for our needs and our budget, as we only needed... Read More a photographer for a few hours. I would highly recommend Cathy for any photography needs!

2017-10-05T12:05:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words Lindsay - it was a pleasure to work with you and Ron capturing moments of your beautiful intimate wedding!

Something Special!

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 amanda T

Wedding photography can be a very personal thing. Many photographers possess technical shooting skills but one can only hope to find a wedding photographer to deliver that special something on your big day. I found that something special in Cathy Hartman Photography. Cathy... Read More captured every moment from our first look to the just married writing on our car and beyond. When your wedding day is over the images to recreate your special day are the only thing that last, I find myself thumbing through our album several times a week. We could not have been more satisfied with Cathy. She is Amazing and her work is breathtaking!

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 10/23/2011 Megan H

Cathy and her assistant did a wonderful job! They were very creative and made our day perfect. Cathy was very understanding of what we wanted and willing to go anywhere to capture the right picture. We were very happy with our pictures and it didn't take long to get our proofs... Read More back.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/21/2011 Ashley H

I am so satisfied with Cathy Hartman Photography. She met all our needs and then some! The pictures were amazing and beautiful! So professional and can't wait to use them again and again!

Highly Recommended St. Louis Wedding Photographer!

Reviewed on 8/25/2011 Melissa L

We had our wedding at Bethany Springs Farm outside of Hermann, MO, and Cathy went out of her way to personalize our experience and far exceeded our expectations. She perfectly captured every moment of our special day by tuning into & illuminating every detail with her artistic... Read More vision. I am so glad we selected her as our photographer because now we have an incredible archive of memories that will be relived throughout the years.We highly recommend Cathy Hartman Photography!

Cathy Fitzgerald

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. I met my husband Bill in Ecuador... but he was from Michigan, I was from Missouri, and we got married in New Zealand. We live happily in Traverse City Michigan, and still love to travel! I'm living a dream and doing what I love. Meeting people, hearing their story, and capturing beautiful images they will enjoy for years to come. A few other facts - I cry easily (often because I'm overjoyed); I enjoy paddle boarding, yoga, biking and hiking. Recently named "Best Photographer in the World" ~ by my husband