Beautiful, joyful, intimate, emotional images

I love a good love story - who doesn't? That's one of my favorite parts of wedding photography. Being a witness to a beautiful love story and capturing the joy and emotion on the day they profess their love and commitment to each other. It’s such a joy to capture beautiful images of fleeting moments for people to enjoy and share with their friends and loved ones for years to come. Photos that will make you laugh, cry, and say “remember when…" as you snuggle on the couch with your album each anniversary. I'd love to meet you and hear your love story!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Traverse City Michigan and worldwide (636) 387-3008

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Anna L

We can't say enough about Cathy and the experience we had with her as our wedding photographer. Our photos turned out absolutely perfect and we had such an incredible experience working with her. Not only did Cathy capture our day beautifully, she was so easy to work with and a... Read More joy to have on our wedding planning journey. She is communicative, helpful with tips and coordination and helped us come up with so many great ideas to make sure we got all of the photos we needed. She also collaborated perfectly with our videography team. Cathy was so much fun to have on our party bus after the wedding as well so that she could document all of the fun moments that made the day so special with our friends and family. She also went above and beyond to schedule some extra special photos for us at some of our favorite wineries in Traverse City. Cathy is a true photography professional and an incredibly talented artist. Couples will be lucky to have her as their wedding photographer and we highly, highly recommend her !

2017-07-06T17:46:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Anna & Jeremy! Being a part of your wedding day was a blast!

Something Special!

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 amanda T

Wedding photography can be a very personal thing. Many photographers possess technical shooting skills but one can only hope to find a wedding photographer to deliver that special something on your big day. I found that something special in Cathy Hartman Photography. Cathy... Read More captured every moment from our first look to the just married writing on our car and beyond. When your wedding day is over the images to recreate your special day are the only thing that last, I find myself thumbing through our album several times a week. We could not have been more satisfied with Cathy. She is Amazing and her work is breathtaking!

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 10/23/2011 Megan H

Cathy and her assistant did a wonderful job! They were very creative and made our day perfect. Cathy was very understanding of what we wanted and willing to go anywhere to capture the right picture. We were very happy with our pictures and it didn't take long to get our proofs... Read More back.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/21/2011 Ashley H

I am so satisfied with Cathy Hartman Photography. She met all our needs and then some! The pictures were amazing and beautiful! So professional and can't wait to use them again and again!

Highly Recommended St. Louis Wedding Photographer!

Reviewed on 8/25/2011 Melissa L

We had our wedding at Bethany Springs Farm outside of Hermann, MO, and Cathy went out of her way to personalize our experience and far exceeded our expectations. She perfectly captured every moment of our special day by tuning into & illuminating every detail with her artistic... Read More vision. I am so glad we selected her as our photographer because now we have an incredible archive of memories that will be relived throughout the years.We highly recommend Cathy Hartman Photography!

Cathy Fitzgerald

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. I met my husband Bill in Ecuador... but he was from Michigan, I was from Missouri, and we got married in New Zealand. We live happily in Traverse City Michigan, and still love to travel! I'm living a dream and doing what I love. Meeting people, hearing their story, and capturing beautiful images they will enjoy for years to come. A few other facts - I cry easily (often because I'm overjoyed); I enjoy paddle boarding, yoga, biking and hiking. Recently named "Best Photographer in the World" ~ by my husband