Capturing your best. moments. EVER!

Wedding Photography for the joyfully authentic couple in love! I believe in capturing a couple's true personality through images that will be soon become their favorite. images. ever! I live for bridal details, first looks, and those quiet moments that create the best memories. I believe that wedding images are more than pretty pictures. I believe that these are the images that build a family legacy. The ones that will be framed on mantels for generations to come!

Artistic, Classic, Modern

Digital Files, Film Photography, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

McKinney, TX Dallas/Ft. Worth and North Texas (920) 539-1963

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Kati J

Catie was absolutely amazing from start to finish! We really got to know her during our engagement session, which made our initial awkwardness so much better for the wedding weekend. She attended multiple events over our wedding weekend and perfectly captured everything! We were... Read More so happy with the results and love that we get to relive the fun over and over again.

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Susan N

Where do I start? First, working with Catie Ann was perfect in every aspect. She is organized, she is responsive and she is so sweet! Her eye for detail and photography angles is a true talent! From our first encounter at the McKinney Bridal Show a year prior and through the... Read More entire process, Catie Ann was there to bring us through this journey. She used her talent to suggest pictures we never thought of. She captured moments on the wedding day I never got to see happening in person but now have forever images of it!!! Every time I open up our gallery I see at least 5 pictures of content that was so cleverly captured forever! Additionally as mentioned before, but is worth mentioning again, her very, very quick responses either by phone, text or email was very important to us. It seemed she was never a minute away from responding to multiple inquiries along the way. I truly believe once you find Catie Ann you have found the right person for your special moment in life!

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Thuy K

Catie Ann is amazing. All the pictures came out beautiful she is kind and makes you feel comfortable especially when you have never had professional shoots done. I love her photos and would recommend her to anyone I know !!

Catie Perez

I'm a Texas-born and raised city girl who yearns to live a small-town country life. I grew up shooting on film with my photographer father, and to this day would choose film over memory cards if I could. I opened a bakery in my 20s, but hung up my chef coat to pursue my dream job. I live in McKinney, Texas with my husband, our precious son, and our Boston Terrier (Bosley). On any given day, you can find me in the aisles of Target, with a double shot of espresso in my hand, and a stack of Amazon Prime boxes waiting at my front door.