Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Charlotte, NC World Wide (704) 502-0573

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Alyssa K

Catrina is AMAZING! Our engagement photos came out better than I could have ever asked for. & She was so sweet, flexible, and fun to work with. She made us feel so comfortable. I would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Jennifer N

Catrina is so great to work with. She makes you feel relaxed on scene and is always looking for the best next shot! Her edits are natural and pictures are high quality!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Lauren K

I'm so glad I found Catrina! I was researching wedding photographers for my 4.22.17 wedding last fall and stumbled upon her work via a friend's post online. We met up that weekend for Starbucks and I loved her instantly and knew I had to pop the question.."Will you be my... Read More wedding photographer?" We had several sessions that she photographed for us. Engagement, bridal shower, two bridal portrait sessions, and our wedding. I cannot tell you what a joy Catrina is to work with. She made my crotchety dear husband at ease (he HATES photos) and captured beautiful memories that I will cherish forever. She even managed to get my dog to cheese and was able to get some awesome photos of our pup with us. Even better, she let me drag her all the way out to Lincolnton over and over and captured a lot of the awesome photos right at our home. We had a backyard wedding at our home, and it was really meaningful to be able to snap some other memories there as well. She has stupid fast return time on all of her photos. She's good at editing and can make all the little flaws disappear (belly bulge, and curling iron burns on your arm!), but she's also a pro at snapping that Nikon on all the right mysterious settings, and doesn't need to over edit every single photo like a lot of photographers do today to get anything of substance. She will boss your man around in a way even his mother can't, and you'll be suprised how he doesn't even mind and cooperates to get those perfect shots you'll be oogling over for years. She will constantly ajust and poof out your dress to make sure your perfect photos show off all the right attributes you love about your wedding gown. You will seriously love her forever. Like for life. Thanks Catrina!!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Lauren K

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Emily C

Amazing doesn't begin to describe Catrina! She has given us beautiful photos to cherish for our lifetime and beyond. Working with Catrina was easy and comfortable. I have always felt awkward when getting my photo taken, but with her direction, every moment of ALL of our shoots... Read More was so much fun! Her creative eye has afforded us countless breathtaking shots of our engagement, wedding ceremony, and reception. She is full of great ideas and inspiration and always willing to help you bring your vision to life! She has become a sweet friend to my husband and I, and she will be the photographer we will contact for all of our big life events in the future!

Reviewed on 12/22/2015 Corrine S

Before I booked anything else for my wedding I booked with Catrina. I saw her work online and thought, wow... this is a photographer who really knows how to make the viewer feel like they are there in the moment that was captured. Catrina knows how to really show the love you... Read More feel for one another in a photo. Her work is amazing. I am so happy with all of our photos. I have been looking at them pretty much everyday reliving the moments! We have gotten so many compliments! one of the greatest things about Catrina is that she knows how to make the couple feel comfortable and laugh and just be themselves so the pictures don't look awkward and staged, but natural and beautiful!!!! She also was so helpful in pretty much all aspects of wedding planning! We are so incredibly thankful to have had her as our wedding photographer and we will definitely be using her for occasions to come! Thanks for all you have done for us Catrina!

Absolute Best!

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Jessica H

Catrina is the best !! Not only did she travel over 600 miles to shoot our wedding day but she captured so many beautiful moments that bring tears to happy tears to my eyes every time I look through my album. I highly recommend hiring Catrina for your wedding!!!