Artistic, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

21181 Greenboro Lane, Huntington Beach, CA Serving Nationwide (949) 246-3929

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Ryan

We got married at Strawberry Farms this past October. CC Street Studio is one of the preferred vendors for Strawberry Farms. When my then, fiancee and I went to meet with Carly she won use over. She was so easy to talk to and we knew she would make use feel the same way in front... Read More of the camera. We are not big picture takers. Not to mention, when we were looking at all of her work. Everything looked amazing. Carly and her husband Chriss work together and they are the sweetest couple. We did an engagement session and I was so happy with all the pictures. My then fiancee just so happen to get poison oak all over himself just a few days before the engagement photos (I started to freak out). But, she did some major magic and you could not even tell. I follow Carly on Instagram, and the months leading up to our wedding I was getting so excited. Seeing all the sneak peeks of everyones wedding photos she was doing. They all looked great. The day of the wedding they were so organized and she always knew exactly were to get the perfect shot. Carly was with me and the girls while we were getting ready and Chriss was with the groom and groomsmen. We did a first look, I wasn't sure about it at first. But we were so glad that we did it. My husband and I were talking about it later, we were both a ball of nerves before hand. After we did the first look we were so much more relaxed. If I hadn't seen him before walking down the aisle I probably would have fallen or I would have just been crying the whole time. I got my tears out during the first look and it was all smiles during the ceremony. We have only seen a sneak peek of a few of the pictures from the wedding. Its only been a couple weeks since the big day. But we know they will come out amazing and we will be happy with all of them. Carly and Chriss are incredible at what they do. And you can also tell they enjoy what they do. It really shows in all the photos.

Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Stephanie W

We cannot say enough good things about CC Street Studio! We initially chose them to do our wedding after seeing their amazing shots from previous weddings. With the engagement photos, they made everything really comfortable and natural because those things could be awkward if... Read More you're not used to getting professional photos taken. We loved every single picture when we got them back! They did a fabulous job with our wedding! All the photos came out better than we could have ever even imagined! We loved all the candid shots too that we weren't even aware were being taken. They seriously did the best job! The wedding video was also better than we could have imagined! We had an unbelievable amount of compliments on the video. They're such a great team and I highly recommend for any special event you want to capture forever.

CC Street Studio is amazing!

Reviewed on 10/16/2015

We used Carly and Chriss for both our engagement photos and our wedding. They are both super professional and so fun to work with. It is a total plus to work with a husband and wife team as they can help with poses for you and your significant other. They got every aspect of... Read More our wedding. From the beginning when we both were getting ready to the smallest details we had for decor. They are so good at capturing both of our personalities apart and together. They work to get to know you And take the time to make sure everything is perfect. I have so many amazing pictures I couldn't choose my favorites, I loved them all! I defiantly would use them again, hopefully sometime soon when we decide to add to our family!

Best Photographers Around!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Jenna N

Photography was very very important to us so we made sure we found the best. And we definitely did we Chriss and Carly!!! They are so easy and fun to work with. Every single picture came out amazing and flawless. And it's so cool that they are a husband and wife team so Chriss... Read More took pics of all the guys getting ready while Carly stayed with us girls so a moment wasn't missed!! You will not be disappointed with CC Street!!! I would hire them again in an instant! They are an amazing team and capture moments that you would never have ever imagined could be captured. Thank you Carly and Chriss for making our day unforgettable and giving us memories that will last forever!

Great Photographer - You won't be disappointed

Reviewed on 10/14/2015

Carly is great to work with. She is on time, dependable, creative, and she does great work. We simply like her style. She is very kick back and calm, yet professional at the same time. Her custom albums are beautiful. She spends a lot of time putting the albums together,... Read More making sure the album displays the photos and the style of the customer. We hired her to photograph our wedding, our maternity photos, and our newborn photos. We are happy we choose her to photograph the most special moments in our lives.

Great Experience

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 April W

I used CC Street Studio for my engagement and wedding photos and could not have been more pleased. Carly and Chris were very professional and fun to have with us on our special day. They made us feel very comfortable and were also very creative when it came to props that I... Read More wanted to use for our photos. Pictures were ready very quickly and the quality was amazing. After the wedding I ended up ordering an album because we were so exited about them.

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Shannon J

Like most of you reading this I was in your same shoes. I was Engaged and super excited to plan the most exciting day of my life and I wanted to find someone who could help me capture those memories forever, thankfully I found Carly. Not only did she blow me away with her... Read More amazing photos but she had done an engagement session at Disneyland that I loved and wanted mine there as well. Instantly after meeting her my fiancé and I were thrilled that she would be our photographer. We had so much fun during our engagement session and it honestly felt like hanging out with Carly was like hanging out with a friend. I can't even begin to tell you how thrilled I was with both the engagement and wedding pictures they were so beautiful and lively. I am happy to say I can look back at them and feel that I made the right decision to choose Carly and her wonderful husband Chris who also did us a video. Do yourself a favor and do the video you will not regret it one bit. I balled like a baby the first time I watched ours. One of my bridesmaids was so impressed with our pictures that she hired her for her wedding this November which I am also in and can't wait to see those pictures as well. Thanks Carly and Chris your the best.

Beautiful images

Reviewed on 10/04/2015 Mona T

Carly is an amazing photographer! The photos from our wedding were absolutely stunning. She made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera. She captured all the important moments from the day from start to finish. She gave us the final images in a timely manner and we... Read More were so impressed with the quality. She also made us a beautiful album. Great work, great photographer!

Reviewed on 10/04/2015 Bushra

Carly is truly the best. She went out of her way to hire another photographer for the men's side of my wedding (we were separate men and women). The person she hired was also fabulous. She came prepared with poses for us and she was so helpful and very comfortable to work with.... Read More Probably one of the best decisions I made when planning my wedding. She even continues to check up on me and makr sure I'm happy with all the photos. She is truly a gem. I highly recommend her for all photography!

Reviewed on 6/10/2015 Karen V

Carly was our wedding photographer on April 25, 2015. She is AMAZING! She is professional and so easy to work with. She was very responsive throughout the planning process, always getting back to me, answering my many questions and helping me plan our perfect day! I shopped for... Read More a photographer for 2 months and must have called/emailed at least 20 of them. When I met Carly, she just made me feel at ease which is so important on the biggest day of your life! She has an excellent creative eye, she's knowledgeable about her craft and she will do whatever it takes to get the best shot! She held an elevator door open with one foot while balancing on her other foot to get certain shots at our venue for pete's sake! What more could you want?! She's worth every penny and then some. My husband and I were thrilled about how quickly we got our pictures from her and how beautiful every shot was. I could go on and on, but you have a wedding to plan so quit shopping and call Carly! You won't regret it!

2015-06-10T15:49:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the lovely review, Karen! Chriss & I really enjoyed working with you & Ben & are looking forward to hopefully photographing maternity & newborn sessions for you in the future :)

Carly and Chriss make the perfect team!

Reviewed on 11/14/2014 Kylan W

Carly is so accommodating and creative. She made taking pictures fun, and was so resourceful. Chriss did a spectacular job on our wedding video, I watched it for a week straight, I nearly have it memorized! Our pictures turned out gorgeous and we had them delivered so... Read More quickly!! We are so grateful to have these keepsakes of our special day!!

Engagement/Wedding Photos

Reviewed on 10/13/2014

CC Street Studio did an amazing job taking both our engagement and wedding pictures.

Amazing Photographer

Reviewed on 10/11/2014 Jen S

If you are looking for a great photographer you've found it. Carly and her team are amazing. From the moment we met with her we knew we found the right photographer for us. She has an amazing talent for capturing the moment. We loved our engagement photos and couldn't wait to... Read More see our wedding photos. I couldn't imagine anything better. Our favorite photo was the moment she caught our first look. She caught the emotions we were feeling. Another great part about Carly and her team is you wouldn't even know they were there and they make you feel so comfortable. We are so glad that we choose Carly. We can't wait to use her again in the future!

Amazing Photographers

Reviewed on 10/10/2014 Stephanie N

Carly and Chriss were amazing!! They did our engagement photos and wedding photos and we couldn't be happier with the results. They helped enhance our entire wedding experience. When we had our first meeting, I felt that we just clicked right away. We told them our vision and... Read More what we wanted for our wedding and they executed it perfectly. We have been getting nothing but compliments on our photos. Just recently, I had an old friend ask me who took your wedding photos because just loved them. I happily told them about CC Street Photography. I would recommend them for any sort photography. I know when my husband and I decide to have kids, we been heading to CC Street Studio for our pregnancy shoot. They are amazing with an excellent eye for photography. Thank you so much Carly and Chriss for capturing such an important day for us. We are truly grateful for all that you have done.

Don't go anywhere else!

Reviewed on 10/10/2014

The most important part of any girls wedding (besides the groom, lol) is her pictures! While you are nervous and crazy busy looking perfect, life is happening at your wedding. The most cherished people that you love are there, cute and funny things are happening, and you want... Read More to remember every moment. So, don't trust anyone else to "see" and record those moments, ladies. Carly came to our wedding,and captured moments of our family's time together. She also told my husband and I exactly how to pose, and what to do, so that we have an entire porfolio of intimate, precious pictures dancing on the beach, and walking into the sunset. Still today her pictures take our breath away. With all of this, you would expect a high price, but she was more reasonable than most. You can tell that she loves families, so she does this from her heart! That's why she is so successful...!!

Amazing Wedding Photography

Reviewed on 10/10/2014

My husband and I were so fortunate to be referred to Carly and Chriss for both our engagement photos as well as our Wedding photos. They were so easy to work with and really did a great job understanding our needs and how we are as a couple. They were on board with our request... Read More to not have staged photos and they even made it a point to let our guests know that they were looking for candid photos, so no posing The pictures were priceless and they really helped capture every aspect of our wedding, Carl and Chriss are amazingly creative and we had so much fun working with them both!!! I highly recommend them for any occasion and my husband and I look forward to working with them in the future

An Easy Decision

Reviewed on 10/08/2014

When choosing the photographer for my wedding I wanted a photographer who would give me more than those pictures that you frame forever. I wanted a photographer that would be able to capture the fun and uniqueness of my wedding day. When I chose CC Street Studio, I... Read More immediately knew I chose the right photographers. Both Chriss and Carly were friendly, fun and I could tell they understood what I wanted in my wedding photos. Man, am I happy I went with my intuition! When I viewed my wedding photos they were exactly what I wanted and MORE! I do have to mention that my husband is, to put it nicely, not fond of taking pictures. Carly Street's ability to read my husband and play-off his personality got him to smile and actually have a good time taking pictures. As a result, our wedding photos were so natural and that alone made me ecstatic I chose CC Street Studio. But, that's not all. Not only did Chriss and Carly capture images that we can someday show our children, they also made the entire process FUN and they were able to get those candid images I had wanted so badly. CC Street Studio created a "photo-booth" at our wedding. It was filled with props and costumes, and everyone who attended our wedding have so many fun/funny pictures! It really added to the memory of our wedding day. Yet another reason I am telling everyone that choosing CC Street Studio is an easy decision!

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 9/18/2014 Rebecca O

I absolutely loved Carly and Chris - they were personable, and made us feel completely at ease. Carly was very fun and friendly, and she made me feel like a model! They were very accommodating for special requests (like not seeing each other before the ceremony), and everything... Read More ran smoothly. And the photos are gorgeous!

Best Photographer Husband and Wife Team!

Reviewed on 7/18/2014 Kristin C

If you are looking for a husband and wife team photographer, look no further. My parents happened to stumble upon this fantastic duo in a tiny Italian restaurant in Huntington Beach and thank goodness they got their information. After meeting Carly and Chriss for the first time... Read More I knew they were the ones that I wanted to capture our special day. Prior to the wedding Carly would check in with me from time to time to see how I was doing which was wonderful. Carly is so thorough with her work that she asked me to make a list of all of the pictures I might want to make sure that she didn’t miss anything. On the day of our wedding I was thrilled to have Carly and Chriss there with capturing all of the memories that happened that day. What was more amazing is that Chriss was able to get my groom out of his shell! Carly and Chriss captured so many amazing moments throughout the wedding and they have a wonderful eye for detail. Also, there are some photos they captured that I didn’t even know about which was a wonderful surprise. They are like sneaky ninja’s, getting the perfect shot each time. Carly and Chriss, well let’s say I am obsessed! I would recommend them to anyone, I only have positive things to say about them. They truly are the perfect husband and wife team professional, timely, talented, dedicated, thoughtful, experienced, and just plain amazing. Hire them! You will not regret it!

Fantastic Photographer!!!

Reviewed on 7/08/2014 Katie W

My husband and I are not typically into being the center of attention or getting our photos taken. But from the beginning (our engagement photos) Carly and Chriss made the experience fun, relaxed, and enjoyable. And the result was absolutely gorgeous engagement photos!! This... Read More only made us more excited for what Carly and Chriss would capture on our wedding day. For our wedding Carly and Chriss took photos and video. They were able to capture the details that made our wedding our own and all the emotional moments during the day. Our wedding photos are beautiful (!!!) and all we want to do is show them off to everyone we know. We are so happy that we had Chriss do the video for the wedding. It is one of those things that we were on the fence about initially to have at the wedding, but now are so grateful to have a video that we can watch and remember the special moments on our wedding day. Carly and Chriss are both talented, fun, easy-going people and we highly recommend them to anyone that wants awesome photos/video!!! Thank you Carly and Chriss for helping make our day so special! ~ Katie & Andrew

Amazing

Reviewed on 3/05/2014 Taylor G

Carly is amazing to work with! She made the day go so smoothly and takes great pictures! She is wonderful!

Mrs. Cervinka

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Kari S

Carly was amazing with making our vision come true. She had really great ideas from our engagement photos to our wedding photos of bringing out our personalities! My husband is shy but she was super easy going and very energetic! Thank You, Carly for making our day so magical!

Carly & Chriss are awesome!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Alyssa H

I loved working with Carly Daniel and her husband Chriss Street! Carly does the photography and Chriss the videography. They are a great team and so easy to get along with. My husband can be shy in front of the camera, but Carly and Chriss made him feel comfortable. Our... Read More pictures and videos came out so amazing and I am so happy with it all. They make me tear up every time I look at them! We signed up for a package which included 7 hours of photo & video coverage (including 2 photographers and a videographer), a DVD of all the pictures, a motion images montage for the video (paid a little extra to get the raw footage too), and a solid amount of prints. Our package also included an engagement session with a couple prints (paid a little extra for the DVD and a picture slideshow). The money definitely adds up, but I feel like we got a lot of good quality stuff for a decent price. I comparison shopped and you can't find this high quality of product for cheaper. Thank you Carly & Chriss for an amazing experience!!

Great Photographer

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Amanda N

Carly was awesome to work with and our wedding pictures were amazing! I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer for a special event in your life.

So Happy I Chose Carly Daniel for My Wedding

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Annie I

Deciding on a wedding photographer is one of the biggest decisions in the entire wedding planning process. I could not be more thrilled that I chose Carly Daniel! Her team is organized in a time that can be chaotic and lead my husband and I, as well as our guests, into the right... Read More lighting and positioning in a fun, energetic way. I felt like I was taking photos with a close friend! My husband absolutely hates being photographed and I was so excited when Carly and Chriss were able to get him to loosen up and SMILE for our special day.