CCPiXX Photography by Crystal

Serving South Louisian

Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

101 E Leblanc St, Delcambre, LA Serving South Louisian (337) 519-9847

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Crystal L

My husband and I who used CCPIX for our photographer were more than pleased with her and her work! She was more than understanding and patient when I (the bride) was sick for engagements and she worked well with me during bridals as I am not a girly girl and needed lots of... Read More direction. I would recommend her in a heart beat, her work is amazing, her prices are some of the most inexpensive and she is wonderful to work with. We have been newlyweds for 68 days and will be getting our photos soon, there was a delay but we whole heartedly understand that life happens and it is sometimes out of our control. Again we would recommend her to anyone.

Good Photographer

Reviewed on 9/25/2013 Kartanya B

I booked the must have package which included Engagement Session,Bridal Session and Wedding day. Crystal is very fun, and outgoing. My pictures are everything I expected them to be.

Awesom and super cool!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2012 Brittany L

I absolutely love her work. There is nothing negative to say about her. She's such a sweet lady and very funny--makes it comfortable to work with. I had no problems at all. She shows up on time too!!