Is this your business? claim it now

Cean One Studios

Located in San Diego

Engagement

Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

1205 J St, San Diego, CA Located in San Diego (951) 788-4288

Amazing photographs

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Jenny G

Cean and his team are just fabulous! He came highly recommended from a few of my friends and he was a great choice. Starting with our engagement photos, he made us feel comfortable and relaxed and the photos were spectacular. He's friendly and easy to work with. For the day... Read More of the wedding, everyone was on time and professional. Cean has such attention to detail that he noticed one of my bridesmaids had her ears pierced but wasn't wearing earrings. When he pointed it out she realized had forgotten to put them in! His team is very responsive to email and proofs were returned in a timely fashion. They helped us create save the dates, thank you cards as well as wedding book. Our package including the engagement shoot, wedding shoot, videographer and photo booth. One added bonus is that in the end, we get all of the photos and videos on a jump drive (some photography groups charge you extra for the digital copies). I fully recommend Cean to anyone and plan on using him again for baby and family photos in the future!

wedding 05/30/14

Reviewed on 8/13/2014 Gina D

Cean One Studio and owner Cean Orrett were recommended by family and we had witnessed their work firsthand at a family member’s wedding. I was very impressed with Cean’s work, as he took the most beautiful pictures even though it poured rain on their wedding day. We first met... Read More with him for our engagement session in downtown LA. I was very nervous, as I had never done a photo shoot before. He made me feel very comfortable and at ease. Cean was very professional, yet laid back and he made us laugh and have a good time. The pictures came out amazing. Our wedding pictures were even more amazing! He took so many photos that it was actually hard to choose because they were all so good. I really liked the pictures he took of the venue set-up, the candles, the cake, and our memory table. I would definitely recommend using Cean One for any special event.

amazing

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Whitney M

we used Cean one for our engagement photos and wedding photos. He is amazing to work with and the photos are absolutely perfect. He was able to wrangle all 9 groomsmen, 6 bridesmaids, 2 sets of parents and various family members the day of and make sure that we were on... Read More schedule throughout the entire day. The pictures he set up were drop dead gorgeous, he knows how to work with the lighting and our venue to have the most ideal backdrop. He worked with all of our vendors to ensure that everything ran smoothly. We look forward to working with him for all of our future family photography needs!

GREAT PEOPLE!`

Reviewed on 4/04/2013 Shannon R

I worked with Jeremy for my engagement photos and Cean and Jeremy for the day of pictures. They made everything feel so relaxed. For the engagement photos, Jeremy made us feel comfortable, and we didn't feel "staged". The day of the wedding Cean and Jeremy came in and started... Read More their work. It was great. I didn't have to worry about a thing. They knew the routine, knew the best shots and knew how to keep it fun, rather than cold and staged. I would use them for every event or any event I needed photos if I could!

Great Photographer

Reviewed on 1/03/2013 lily g

I have yet to see my photos from the wedding but I am sure they are beautiful just like all the work I have seen from them. My photographers, Jeremy and Harleen, were wonderful the day of. I was running late but they still managed to capture many photos. They were very... Read More professional and helpful throughout the day. I would recommend this vendor

Jeremy and Tamara are Amazing!!

Reviewed on 11/27/2012 Holland R

Jeremy was my photographer and he is such a doll, so fun to shoot with, and I have gorgeous pictures to prove what a talent he is.

Cean one photography

Reviewed on 11/18/2012 Martina I

Cean did everything he could do meet all our needs. He was very easy to work with and very professional. He was prompt and his packages were decently priced considering how professional and wonderful the pictures came out to be.

Photos

Reviewed on 10/29/2012 Megan S

Great photos! We had some difficulties with the office staff but their photos are fabulous!

Top of the Line

Reviewed on 10/29/2012 Elizabeth L

Cean and his staff are truly top of the line. From our engagement photos, our guestbook, the photo booth, etc. we were impressed and pleased. With wedding photography, you get what you pay for, and while Cean One may seem pricey, they are worth every penny. Cean took such good... Read More care of me on my wedding, day too. If you are anywhere in Southern California, you can't go wrong with Cean One photographs. BTW we picked a extravagant package, he does have a variety of low to high prices.

Amazing Work!

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 Carla C

Cean One is an amazing, one of a kinda photography vendor. If you want the best, use them. Jeremy was very professional and great to work with. He was very helpful and just fun to work with. I love the artistic quality to the photos. Definitely wanted the best when it came to... Read More the photographer.

Excellence in Photography

Reviewed on 9/22/2012 Melissa E

Cean One is an excellent and extremely talented photographer! His company is full of talented professionals and I LOVED my photos. We snagged a great package at a bridal show in Temecula and got our engagement photos thrown in the package without additional charge. I cannot say... Read More enough good things about Cean and his photography team. He comes highly recommended in my book!

Fun and professional

Reviewed on 9/05/2012 Leslie F

Jeremy and his crew (Crystal and Chris) were amazing and made everybody feel comfortable. They were on time and efficient, and they took some beautiful shots. Out photos were online the week we returned from our honeymoon! We haven't ordered our album yet, but I ordered an... Read More album from Cean One where Jeremy did the photography, and I was 100% impressed and satisfied. I would hire him again in a heartbeat. Get the photo booth--our guests loved it!

Inspired Photography!

Reviewed on 6/04/2012 Amanda M

Jeremy and Harlene's photos of our wedding were imaginative, and stunning, and I'm so thrilled that we chose Cean One to do our photos. During our engagement shoot, I realized that we were getting to work with a really great photographer. Jeremy picked out so many off-beat... Read More settings and back-drops as we walked through our home town. He just has a great eye for interesting visual compositions. And my pictures look amazing, like a high-end magazine spread. My co-workers have made comments like, oh you're so photogenic, have you modeled! And I'm like, no way, we just had the most amazing photographers. If you're looking for a guaranteed great set of pictures that capture the moment, and make your event look amazing, I would highly recommend Cean One.

Cean One Photography is amazing!!!

Reviewed on 12/22/2011 Erica C

We fell in love with Cean and his staff at our engagement seesion. Then we found out we had a bun in the oven :) We then booked several family sesions to document our new addition. The Baby Package is awesome! So to then work with the team again at our wedding we were so excited... Read More to work with our now official photographers for life!!!

Great photographers!

Reviewed on 12/09/2011 jessica r

Jeremy was my photographer and Chris assisted him. They were both great, and super fun. It rained on my wedding day so it started out kinda blah but they arrived early and caught as many shots as we could in the sunlight. Everything from our engagement session to the final... Read More photos turned out so great and we were super happy with them. Can't wait to get my album!

Paul was amazing

Reviewed on 11/28/2011 megan f

Paul (who no longer works at Cean One) was our photographer. This review is of Paul and his work. He did the wedding and the engagement photos. All my photos turned out amazing and his customer service was outstanding. I can't say much for any of the other employees because I... Read More really haven't worked with them. Cean one is overpriced and you pay for the name. I will not be using them in the future.

We Love Cean One

Reviewed on 9/07/2011 KORTNEY G

Cean was highly recommended to us. We LOVE his work. Cean was the first vendor we hired for our wedding. He photographed our engagement session on the beach and our wedding.He is so creative with people, their different personalities, with children, with lighting, and with his... Read More settings. He captures every moment you ask him to and many more you didn't even think about. Cean is so easy to work with and gets along with everyone. His staff is friendly and communicate well. We would recommend him to anyone!!!

Photography Review

Reviewed on 7/24/2011 Carlee B

We truly loved working with these guys - such beautiful work. They only get 4 out of 5 stars as we have trouble with some of the people answering the phones - we tend to get different answers depending on who we talk to. Also, we had some trouble viewing our wedding photos -... Read More multiple passwords to the online gallery did not work - which can be very frustrating when you are trying to view your wedding photos you have been waiting for. They are very expensive - but in the end, you get what you pay for. Don't skimp on the wedding photos - you will only regret it in the end.

disappointed

Reviewed on 7/21/2011 Jennifer G

We met with Cean's assistant and were quite disappointed in his unwillingness to work with us. Although the pictures he takes are nice, we did not appreciate his rigid prices and inability to work within our budget.

Cean One Photography is the best!

Reviewed on 6/17/2011 Jennifer M

Cean One Photography was truly professional and willing to go above and beyond. They were on top of everything. They made sure we got all the shots we could have ever imagined! They had 2 photographers. Top of the line lighting and lens package. Blocking was fantastic and... Read More the used ambient spill lighting. My husband is a film producer and he was very impressed with their equipment and their knowledge of how to get the perfect shot. They even made sure to grab us during the reception to for "magic hour" and the perfect sunset shots. The photos exceeded our wildest expectations. They also had great personalities to bring out the best in even our most photo shy members of our wedding party. We already want to renew our vows just to have them shoot more photos. We will use Cean One for all of our special occasions and their prices were extremely reasonable. I would highly recommend Cean One!!! They are

Cean One- the Modern View

Reviewed on 11/16/2010 Stephanie H

I love Cean One Photography. I used them for my college Senior Portraits and again in October 2010 for my wedding. Our pictures are gorgeous and overall I am happy with them. The only thing I suggest is making sure your photographer/s know exactly what you want. Because they use... Read More a very artistic/modern style, it is important to mention if you want a classic wedding portrait taken as well. Their prices can be expensive, but not outrageous.

AMAZING

Reviewed on 11/02/2010 Joyanna P

My wedding pictures turned out so beautiful. Jeremy is the best! He captured every magical moment!

Worth every penny!

Reviewed on 9/21/2010 Vanessa S

When I saw Cean One's photos for the first time, I fell in love. I HAD to have them shoot our wedding...no one else would do after seeing how beautiful and creative their photos are. They shot our engagement photos in downtown Riverside and wedding at the Mission Inn...the... Read More pictures are GORGEOUS! We absolutely got our money's worth, and then some! Thanks guys! :)

Absolutely phenomenal!

Reviewed on 6/29/2010 Dana A

From the moment that I first spoke with Cean and his crew, I was sold. Every person that we met with were genuinely excited about our engagement, our wedding, our honeymoon, and our wedding photography. We discussed many different locations for our engagement pictures and... Read More decided on the Walt Disney Concert Hall in Los Angeles. Cean knew everything about the venue and the best time to catch the best lighting. The engagement pictures and book were great. Our wedding was in December at night at the MIssion Inn in Riverside. From the moment that Desiree and Paul showed up, they made me feel at ease, and really worked to get the best pictures possible. They were patient with my husband's family, who don't all speak English, and really captured the emotions that we were all going through. The shots that they got during the ceremony were PHENOMENAL, as were the ones of me and my husband around the Mission Inn after the ceremony. The lighting came out perfectly. We were not dark at all, nor were we washed out. After we got our proofs and they put a book together for us, their editor sat with us for upwards of 2 hours, fixing little things here and there, changing pictures, changing backgrounds, making some photos black and white. I always felt like our event was the most special and the most important to whomever was working with us. I could not be more pleased with the photos nor with the service.

Perfect

Reviewed on 6/28/2010 Yanin G

We used Cean for our engagement and wedding photos. He has a unique and creative style of photography. He completely understood us as a couple and took the most amazing photos. We will use him again once our baby is born!