Cedar Springs Pavilion

Tipp City, OH

"Where Elegance Meets Nature"

An Open Air Italian Style Pavilion with a Panoramic View of Nature. Adorned with Bistro Lighting and Up-Lights this Setting Becomes a Romantic Luminary Glow at Night.." 17 Acres of Ohio Native Wildflowers with a 3- Acre Pond with Waterfalls and Fountains. Meandering Path into the Enchanted Forrest with Whimsical Decor. Separate Veranda with Bar for the Cocktail Reception. All-inclusive Venue with Catering, Linens, China and Staffing. Air Conditioned Bridal Room with Refreshments. Embellishment Room Full of Decor to help with your Decorating. Golf Cart for Day of Event and a Canoe for Engagement Pictures. Newly Constructed 72' X 24' Monarch Butterfly Conservatory. CSP Commitment to help Bring Back the Endangered Butterfly. Stunning Place for Pictures.

Waterfront, Garden

7951 South County Rd 25A, Tipp City, OH (937) 474-3555

Reviewed on 11/23/2017 Shelby P

We had such a wonderful experience at Cedar Springs. The owner, Lisa, always kindly responded to my emails within a few hours. We had bad weather the day if our wedding and she made such a beautiful ceremony for our wedding inside. I loved everything about the venue !!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Amanda E

So this is a little late. Our wedding was May 27, and it’s been a little chaotic since we got back from the honeymoon. But that’s not an excuse. :) Cedar Springs Pavilion was wonderful to work with. Lisa and her staff provided wonderful advice when it came to planning our menu... Read More and day of schedule. We had one guest that has a severe food allergy, and Lisa was so accommodating to ensure the guest would be able to eat (even offering her kitchen for other food prep or for the guest to bring in their own food). It all worked out where we didn’t need her kitchen for that, but again, Lisa was so nice to offer and went out of her way. There were a few little hang ups, but weren’t serious enough to cause the day to crash. It was more of just communication issues (such as us telling them we needed another chair for the parents and never got it), and having to look for a box later that evening for our centerpiece that took a while. Also, the bartender told one of our wedding party members that they were running out of beer. However, we found out from another family member that there would have been enough beer for the evening. However, in spite of those, everything went great. The scenery was beautiful and made for great photos. Our guests really enjoyed the venue, and the staff ensured the guests were happy, too. The food was awesome! The servers were very friendly and checked on my husband and me throughout the night, and Lexie worked with our photographer and DJ to make sure things went smoothly. And we felt Cedar Springs includes so much in the pricing/packaging! There were so many things we were able to save on because they included it. And they even have a “shed” where they store decorations you can use for your wedding/reception at no extra cost. I highly recommend Cedar Springs Pavilion as a wedding venue!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Chris S

On Sept. 10th, 2016 my lovely wife Crystal and i were married at the Pavilion on what will always be referred to as our Best Day Ever. It's because of Lisa and her amazing staff that our wedding and reception were everything we'd hoped for and more. From the initial... Read More preparation of the venue for our day, to making sure all of our guests needs were accommodated, to quickly improvising a beautiful setting for our wedding under the Pavilion after some badly timed rain, the Cedar Springs staff did an awesome job and deserves 10 stars if I could give them. For as awesome as the staff was, the food cooked up by LIsa and her assistants was equally well-done and delicious. Pulled pork, chicken, the potato bar, the four cheese mac and cheese, etc....Yum! Quite a few of us made multiple trips to the food stations with some friends and family remarking that this was the best "wedding food" they had ever eaten. Thanks again to Lisa for being great to work with from our initial consultation right through the end of our wedding night, and to Devin, our wedding coordinator, for keeping us on track, for putting together a beautiful indoor ceremony on the fly, and for two perfectly timed glasses of wine right after our ceremony. Crystal and I highly recommend Cedar Spring Pavilion to anyone considering it for their wedding and/or reception. We know you won't be disappointed on your "Best Day Ever!"

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Meredith T

Cedar Springs Pavilion was the perfect choice for our wedding ceremony and reception. It is truly a magical place that we will remember for the rest of our lives. They did an incredible job with all the beautiful attention to detail. The decorations, candles, lighting and... Read More flowers were all gorgeous. Tabi was so friendly and professional and went above and beyond to help us with everything. She continually checked in with us to make sure we were happy and that everything was perfect. They made sure that our wedding ran accordingly to schedule and did an amazing job accommodating our guests and making modifications when a huge downpour began towards the end of the reception. Lisa's cooking was delicious. Many of our guests commented on how good the food was and we continued to enjoy the leftover food the day after our wedding! We could not have picked a better venue. Thank you so much to Lisa, Tabi and everyone at Cedar Springs!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016

Beautiful venue and amazing food. Although they don't have their liquor license you can bring in alcohol and hire their bartenders to serve (required if you are serving alcohol there). The grounds are beautiful and very well kept. Lisa, the owner, and her staff made the food for... Read More our wedding and we were very pleased. The leftovers were packed up for us to take back to our hotel to eat later. Even warmed up later they were still great. Our wedding was on one of the hottest days I've ever experienced, 111 with the humidex, but that didn't stop our guests from still enjoying the day. With the Bar and dinner area being covered it gave our guests a break from the sun and a little more enjoyable. The staff were friendly and were on top of getting tables cleared up quickly. We had Amanda as our wedding coordinator and met with us several time before the wedding to help with our planning. Unfortunately because she was expecting she wasn't there for our actual wedding day. We had Devon for the day of the wedding. My only thing is j would have like to have Devon present with Amanda and us for our last meeting so she would have been up to date on things. She spent part of our rehearsal time going over questions we already went over with Amanda at our last meeting. It really is just a small thing and our day was amazing. Everyone loved the venue and the food. I highly recommend this palace.

Beautiful venue, iffy service

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Claire

This venue is very pretty, and generally served as a wonderful location for our wedding reception. The good things about the venue are that it is beautiful and they allow for a lot of flexibility in vendors and to bring in your own alcohol. They also have a lot of decor on-site... Read More which can be used as part of the cost, which helps as the venue is not inexpensive. The site and decor were all we used them for, we decided to go elsewhere for the catering and linens. In the end, I'm very glad we did that because I didn't find the staff to be overly organized or tactful. I ordered linens through Prime Time and met with Cedar Springs and the caterer beforehand to make sure I ordered everything correctly. I was very precise in my notes. Then 2 weeks before the wedding, I met with them again and things had changed slightly with no warning to me. Luckily, Prime Time was able to adjust but it was irritating. It also was cold the night of our wedding and before our reception was over, the staff began shutting down some of the heaters. It made some of our guests feel like it was time to leave before the end. At 11PM ON THE DOT, they shut off all of the heaters and opened up the venue to the freezing air. Not exactly tactful, we still had guests who were leaving and they could have began the clean up without freezing everyone out. I understand that they have to set up for the next day's wedding, but we had until midnight to have everything out or else we would have been charged more. It was still our time that we paid for. I would still recommend the venue as our pictures came out wonderful and the setting was exactly what I wanted, but make sure you keep everything you discuss in writing and are checking up on the details with them. And be precise about what you expect from the break down process, as I found their method to be rather rude.

October Wedding

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Theresa M

Cedar Springs Pavilion has been so wonderful to work with. Although you can hear the highway and see some low flying planes, that didn't bother us one bit! This place is gorgeous rain or shine! It was really wonderful to have a coordinator for the day making sure everything went... Read More smoothly. Kitchen staff are super friendly and helpful! Overall I couldn't ask for a better venue and Food was excellent too!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2015 Alison G

Cedar Springs Pavilion was the perfect choice for our wedding day. I cannot say enough about how wonderfully our day went because of their dedication, organization, and excellent staff. For starters, they were helpful in planning every detail in advance of our wedding day. On... Read More the day of, the staff was excellent and professional. Amanda was our day of coordinator. The day ran so smoothly, my husband and I did not even have to think about all the behind the scenes work. She event packed us up leftover appetizers to take to our hotel, and she packed up all our other leftovers for my parents to take home. Lisa, with the help of her staff, prepared all the food. It was amazing. We continue to get comments from guests about how good the food was. Overall, everyone was courteous and eager to make our day special. The grounds itself is gorgeous and well kept. There are many location to take beautiful pictures, and there are multiple sites to hold the ceremony. Our guests loved the atmosphere and continue to tell us how perfect a location it was for a wedding. Although the cost is somewhat high, it was worth every penny for the service we got, as well as the amount of details that were included. We hardly needed to decorate a thing, aside from creating our centerpieces. We highly recommend Cedar Springs Pavilion and cannot communicate enough our appreciation of their hard work to make our wedding day perfect.

Great venue, great food, great service

Reviewed on 1/07/2014 Karli D

Our wedding was on June, 30, 2013. After some searching for an outdoor venue my mom ran across Cedar Springs online. I emailed them and got a very quick response with available dates and pricing for rental and catering. The place is beautiful and the food is great!! They are so... Read More helpful and have great ideas for decorating, making your wedding as extravagant or as simple as you want it. The service during the wedding and reception were phenomenal as well! Our wedding did not have one thing that didn't go as planned and I credit Cedar Springs for making that happen.

AMAZING! More than I could have imagine!

Reviewed on 9/01/2013 Brittany H

Lisa and her staff are amazing from beginning to end. They are in constant contact with you via email or telephone. I was able to stop out at the venue any time I needed to. They helped me find vendors for any thing I needed! They take a lot of the footwork out of planning a... Read More wedding and reception as well!! Included in the cost are tables, linens, chairs, china, flatware, the bar service, the food... They set up AND clean up!!!! Talk about a one stop shop!!! The grounds are absolutely beautiful on their on but when everything was prepared on my day, I was speechless. Lisa and her staff make all of the food from scratch and it was DELICIOUS!! I received so many compliments on the food, my whole wedding really!!! Courtney takes care of you the day of your event from morning til late into the night! They serve you the food as bride and groom and cater to your wedding party throughout the entire event! I could not have ask for a more perfect, flawless wedding day. There were no mistakes and no mess ups. I can't recommend Cedar Springs enough!!!!

Great venue

Reviewed on 9/04/2012 Krista R

My husband and I fell in love with this venue. We had a grea wedding here and Lisa did a great job of accommodating our group. They have lots of stuff on hand that you'll need and you don't have to do a lot of decorating because it's beautiful. Also liked that there was no... Read More service charge on catering. It's beautiful and a classy way to do an outdoor wedding. Love how so much is included. The booking staff was great but servers could have been a little more helpful. The food was great. All in all, they're still learning but I would choose them again. Definitely recommend.

beautiful location

Reviewed on 9/04/2012 Sandy S

Cedar Springs Pavilion ended up being the perfect location for my wedding, even though it was an hour away from where my husband and I live. We're both from the area where Cedar Springs is located and our mothers actually found the venue. It was fairly new when we booked it and... Read More so much was added and improved since then. Lisa was easy to work with and accommodated our special dietary needs (veg and vegan). Our wedding was around 180 people and I felt there could have been a couple extra staff around to help with cutting the cake and lighting candles but other than that everything was perfect.

Cedar Springs Pavilion, a beautiful location

Reviewed on 8/27/2012 michelle r

I had my wedding reception at Cedar Springs pavilion August of 2012 and what can I say, its a beautiful location!! It seemed like every one of my guests came up to me telling me how absolutley beautiful the pavilion was. My experience on the day of the wedding was fabulous. The... Read More staff was so friendly and were all willing to go out of their way to make sure me and my guests were catered to. We went into the reception never having tasted the food because there werent any food tasting left before our wedding. We picked the pulled pork and roasted chicken and to our surprise it was really great. You arent allowed to use an outside caterer so it was our only option but it worked out really well for us. Lisa made all of the food herself that morning and still made time to make sure we had everything we needed. When it came to planning for our event it didnt go as great as the day of. The pavilion has a very small staff and they often forgot things we had already talked about or decided on. I can see how it would be hard to keep track of everything and everyone so I was understanding. It did take a little away from the experience wen we had to keep reminding them that we were not having our ceremony there and a couple of other details that we had already gone over. Even with the few minor bumps, I would still highly reccommend Cedar Springs Pavilion to anyone in the Dayton area. You cant beat the location!! It was all worth it in the end :)

Reviewed on 6/18/2012 Kara B

Cedar Springs was the perfect place for our wedding on May 19th. It is so unique to the Dayton area there is nothing like it Danielle the event coordinator was great to work with also. She did anything willingly to help the wedding reception proceed without any problems!... Read More Awesome job Cedar Springs on the great customer service and the beautiful venue!

Reviewed on 5/17/2012 Debbie G

Cedar Springs went above and beyond with my wedding. They are a top notch facility and the staff is wonderful!

Made my wedding easy!

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 Melanie L

This place is there to make your wedding run just the way you want it. Amazing to work with. The catering was amazing. They will work with your budget!