Celebrations 24

Tampa, Sarasota, Ft Myers, Naples, Orlando, Lakeland, etc.

Wedding DJ and All Inclusive Wedding Packages!

5 Star weddings including DJ/MC covering all of Central and Southern Florida for Ceremony, Cocktail and Reception, Wireless Smart Uplighting, Photobooth With Green Screen, Photography, Videography, Dance Floor Rentals, GOBO, Slide Shows, Officiant Service, Karaoke, and more. Book one service or for the most value, book multiple services!

African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Celtic, Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Flamenco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Indian, Jazz, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

5635 7th Ave N, Saint Petersburg, FL Tampa, Sarasota, Ft Myers, Naples, Orlando, Lakeland, etc. (727) 289-1684

Reviewed on 3/04/2016 Jessica R

Making decisions on vendors can be one of the most difficult parts of wedding planning. After reading countless perfect reviews (of which I was slightly skeptical) for Celebrations24 my fiancé and I decided to set up a meeting. From the very first meeting with Dave, we knew we... Read More had found the perfect DJ. Not only is he professional, he also has a way of making you feel like he will make sure your whole day goes perfect and he delivers. We hired Dave as our DJ for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception, and we also added uplights for our venue. Dave had us fill out inclusive forms about specific songs we wanted included for everything and also offered suggestions when we were stumped. He also has some awesome and unique ideas such as the shoe game and trivia to add a little extra fun to the reception. The week before the wedding Dave sent us a detailed timeline for our day of which was very helpful. Dave helped my cousin (our officiant) get prepared for speaking into the mic for the ceremony, and gave him pointers on how to make sure everything went smoothly. He also helped to direct everyone into the reception once cocktail hour was over and assisted my bridal party, my husband and myself with getting lined up and ready to enter the reception. All you really need to know is that Dave goes above and beyond and does an outstanding job. At one point I even saw him walk over and clean up part of our buffet table. The uplights looked phenomenal and really made our venue stand out. Hiring Celebrations 24 and Dave was seriously one of the best decisions we made about our wedding.

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Tiffany C

Celebrations24 was amazing from the beginning. they are very quick to answer calls and emails and their staff seem to really know what they were doing. Our DJ was Kyle and he knocked it out of the park and had everyone dancing.

Reviewed on 4/12/2016 Melinda C

When looking for a DJ I was looking for a company with great reviews and a great price. Celebrations 24 did not disappoint, they were very professional and fun to work with. The DJ (Rick) showed up early to set up and was able to change the uplight coloring to exactly what I... Read More wanted on site. He kept it upbeat and on schedule. Dave answered all of my emails very quickly and showed true interest in my wedding. Everyone said they had a great time!

Reviewed on 4/22/2018 Amanda G

The DJ kept things moving and was likable and personable. He was also very flexible and willing to make changes at the last minute. The only thing that I didn't like was that I provided a list of songs that I wanted played and i realized at the end of the night that he hadn't... Read More played any of them. Overall, I would still hire him again.

Reviewed on 4/12/2018 Stacy S

Dave was very prompt in responding back to me if I had any issues with payment or anything at all. He was a great DJ and I couldn't have asked for anyone better!

Reviewed on 4/12/2018 Stephanie B

Celebrations 24 was great for our wedding at CL Space in Tampa two weeks ago. Very reasonably priced for everything that they do. We did not have a wedding coordinator for the day of and we didn’t even need one thanks to Kyle, our DJ, transitioning everything and everyone... Read More throughout the night. Your DJ will go over everything with you prior to your event, and provide you with ease and confidence in knowing your night will run smoothly. Kyle did our uplighting for us as well for a great price and it turned out great. They offer other services as well that we did not have to use, but I’m sure they would be great as well. The more of a one-stop shop, the better. These guys are experienced and know what they’re doing. You can see it in the reviews... Thanks again, Kyle and Dave with celebrations24!!!

Reviewed on 4/09/2018 Alex T

After doing weeks of research and reading reviews, I was confident in my choice with Celebrations 24. As a meticulous Bride, who also tends to micro -manage every situation, Dave made the entire process so smooth. He was so easy to work with from start to finish with... Read More worksheets to make your event perfect. Every detail I included, and there were a lot, was executed perfectly and flawlessly. I could not more highly recommend this Vendor. Communication was easy and he responded quickly to every email. With custom built up-lighting, my venue at the Ritz-Carlton was a pink paradise. We also used the photo booth from this vendor, which I cant say enough good things about too. It was an open format, and done with a professional Cannon, so the picture was fit to the group, making everyone perfect. It was also so clean and organized, with a photobook more personal than the photos from the guests themselves. I was able to select any style background and the attendant even made me a custom blush and gold style. Dave had the ability to get my guests on the dance floor without being an overbearing DJ, it was the perfect balance and the perfect night.

Reviewed on 3/27/2018 Chas A

I just got married and Celebrations 24 was amazing. Kyle (our DJ) was perfect and the entire team did a great job really making sure that the entire night was a great PARTY!

Reviewed on 3/14/2018 Alli C

Dave was amazing! He constantly made sure everything was going how I wanted and completely went with the flow when we wanted to change small things at the last minute! The guests had so much fun and didn’t want the party to end thanks to the DJ! Highly recommend Celebrations24... Read More and am so glad they were there for our day!

Reviewed on 3/12/2018 Heather K

We used the DJ and officiant services they offered. We had DJ Kyle and he was very knowledgeable about receptions. I’ve only been to 2 weddings before a couple of years ago so I wasn’t sure what I should do for every part of the reception. He had suggestions for different music... Read More for each part of the reception and worked with our photographer to ensure they were both on the same page. I would highly recommend Celebrations 24 and DJ Kyle.

Reviewed on 3/01/2018 Chereise W

If your looking for a all in one professional team? Look no further from the DJ, Video & pictures! They were by far AWESOME!

Reviewed on 2/22/2018 Arlene R

DO NOT LOOK ANY FURTHER! You have found the best DJ EVER!!! David provided his DJ services for our daughter's destination wedding on St. Pete Beach, which made working with us even more challenging as we live in Colorado. We did make at trip out to meet him before the... Read More wedding, and as others have posted, we knew right away we had picked the right guy! So personable, engaged, and sincerely committed to making everything about your day special. He even produced a mix for us for our very special surprise, a daddy/daughter break out dance! He literally spent hours over and above what he needed to in order to make our day exactly what our daughter wanted it to be. He was there for a sound check with my son who played the violin for the ceremony, provided beautiful music for the cocktail hour and dinner, and truly made the reception time the best ever. He helped us choose songs, helped design the flow of events, and honestly made himself part of our family! Everyone raved about him, and he literally had an unending smile and a great sense of humor. We just loved everything about him, hire him NOW before he is taken!!!

Reviewed on 2/19/2018 Toni D

Top shelf service!! DJ Kyle was fantastic and flexible with onsite changes. Our bartender, Berkeley, also had to make some on board flight changes - no one was the wiser!! The uplighting really made a difference when the sun went down, so glad Dave suggested it. Celebrations24... Read More helped our daughter's wedding run smoothly and the reception fun! We received so many compliments from guests.

Reviewed on 12/30/2017 Alison K

Celebrations24 was great. Dave even sat down with us and went over our list and helped us choose songs for the day of. Our DJ for the day of ended up being Kyle and he was great! He even knew how to pronounce my (now) husband's last name - which is an anomaly! There was an issue... Read More with the microphone during the ceremony - but that was not his fault - as something else was going on in the neighborhood that affected it. Also, to tell you the truth, I didn't even notice - and it made our vows more private as only some people could hear them. He also was great during the reception and got people up and dancing. I'm glad I went with them!

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Kim B

We hired Celebrations24 and spoke with Dave who was our DJ. He did a fantastic job! Not only with doing a great job being the emcee for our daugther's wedding reception but also being a great advisor and resource for helping connect us with other great vendors as well. He was... Read More kind, professional, friendly and fun. Everything you could want to host a special event. They go over and above. I will definitely be using them again.

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Alyssa S

Celebrations24 was amazing!! Dave was our DJ and he was very friendly, professional and helpful. He did an amazing job at our wedding always making sure there were people on the dance floor. We also had lighting which was set up perfectly and a photobooth which everyone... Read More enjoyed. Booking Celebrations24 was the best decision we could have made. Everyone had an amazing time.

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 JG B

Top Notch Service! Dave was very responsive to any questions I had even prior to booking with them. After booking, he immediately responded with the next steps. A steel drummer was assigned but after speaking with the assigned drummer, I had some concerns about the communication... Read More and my request. I shared them with Dave the next day and he set my mind at ease that he would handle it. A few days later, Dave found another steel drummer that could meet my needs and she was excellent. I would recommend them as well as use them again.

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Sheena H

I just got married on November 18th, and I was so glad I hired Celebrations 24!! My DJ, Kyle, helped us plan how the whole wedding would go and it made us feel really confident and excited about the whole ceremony and reception. On the day of the wedding, there was so much going... Read More on with all the excitement. Kyle kept the whole wedding on track (the shoe game, throwing of the bouquet, etc) so that we could enjoy our guests instead of worrying about the timeline. I’m SO thankful for Dave and his awesome staff that helped me and my guests have the best time ever.

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Whitney E

My husband and I had a wonderful experience with Celebrations 24. We booked with Dave who was very friendly and helpful, answering our many, many questions. Kyle was appointed our DJ, and he did an AWESOME job (as did the photo booth staff)! The music, the uplighting, the photo... Read More booth... it all made for a perfect evening. Kyle and the staff were very professional and fun and I would hire them again in a heart beat!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Matt M

We had DJ Dave at our wedding with the uplighting and it was phenomenal! He was great with intros and the shoe game was very entertaining for everyone at the reception! The music and speakers were great (even the ceremony music on the beach)! I highly recommend him to anyone... Read More getting married in the area!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Farrah S

Our DJ fell through a week before our wedding. Panicked, I called Celebrations 24 and spoke with Dave, the owner, immediately. He told me not to worry and that he would have a DJ for me. Our DJ was Kyle and he made us feel so relaxed before the wedding. At the wedding, you would... Read More have thought we worked with him for months before. He gave us great suggestions and made the wedding an absolute blast. The sound quality, the dance floor lighting, and his emcee-ing was amazing. I cannot recommend Celebrations 24 and Kyle enough

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Nik P

Dave & the Celebrations 24 Team were in one word, amazing. We can't thank them enough! We had 3 days of events and Dave was on time and completely in tune for every event. The sound quality on the speakers was excellent and we had zero "technical difficulties" all weekend.... Read More Last but not least, Dave was an absolute pleasure to work with; he was extremely responsive via email, text, or phone. Dave was very personable and even got to show off his great DJ'ing skills at one of our events. Dave went out of his way to make sure everything in his control was perfect, and my wife and I highly, highly recommend his services. 5 Stars, no doubt!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Danielle H

Celebrations 24 was amazing! They had everyone up and dancing all night long! Easy to work with in planning our destination wedding. We had a blast!

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 April C

Worked with Celebrations 24 at our recent wedding at the St. Petersburg MFA - Dave was amazing from start to finish! We live out of the area and most of our planning/communication was via email - dave is incredibly organized, detail oriented and was helpful whenever we needed... Read More him. Everything was set up hours in advance and he even took short videos of our special moments for their Facebook page which was an awesome surprise. Top notch professionalism and a whole lot of fun! Would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Caitlyn R

If you're looking for a DJ for your wedding or event, look no further! Celebrations 24 and DJ Rick did such an amazing job for my wedding. They are super friendly, organized and deliver exactly what they say. Our dance floor was rockin all night and the uplighting really set the... Read More mood. I highly recommend Celebrations 24, they rock!

Dave Kanaszka

My name is Dave Kanaszka and I am the owner of Celebrations24. I started this business about 10 years ago as a solo DJ company and through non-stop dedication and hard work, we have grown to a multi-DJ, Lighting, Photo/video full service wedding business! We are a consistent 5 STAR rated company based on our previous brides and grooms and we strive to stay atop of the wedding industry. I have surrounded myself with the best talent in the Bay area to create the perfect wedding day. Rest assured that all of the talented folks at Celebrations24 will produce the wedding day of your dreams!