Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Budgeting, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

31601 Culberston Ln, Temecula, CA (951) 265-6557

Reviewed on 2/12/2018 Nadia C

Wow! If you don't book Diana Ross you are truly doing yourself a disservice. Diana is absolutely amazing! My wife and I have no idea how we would have been able to get through our day so flawlessly without Diana. Diana was on top of everything you can imagine and all of the... Read More stuff you don't imagine. Diana set up our stunning cigar bar, made sure the florist and bakers were on point, made sure all of our decorations were in place, corralled our bridal parties and made sure they were where they were supposed to be, and still had time to greet our guests as they arrived. It's hard to believe there is only one of her because she is everywhere!! I can't say enough good things about Diana. I only wish I could give her 10 Stars!!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Linda P

I had Hayley as my day of coordinator at Lake Oak Meadows and I cannot express just how great she is! I have received so many compliments from my guests on how flawless the wedding went. Hayley reassured me throughout the whole day and helped me with the decor without much... Read More direction and thought of things that even I didnt! Her professionalism, and her kindness really helped me throughout the day and I can't recommend a better person to help you on your wedding day than Hayley! She truly helped make our special day memorable.

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Matthew C

Hayley was top notch, from start to finish. We wouldn't have been able to have as great of a wedding day/night without her tireless help, concern, love, and dedication to making everything run smoothly and efficiently. Hayley was never a text or a phone call away in the months... Read More leading up to the big day. She was certainly the crutch we needed to get through the entire planning process. Thank goodness for Hayley! I wouldn't recommend anyone else for your wedding planning and coordinating needs!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Shayli B

I love all of these ladies, Hayley was my coordinator and she's truly amazing! Every step of the way she was helpful and there! Super nice and organized and just a wonderful experience with her!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Caylin G

Diana Ross is the queen of weddings and I could not have been luckier to have her make my day the best day ever! I chose Diana's company because they had experience with my venue (Temecula Creek Inn) and I knew that would be valuable. To be able to have Diana herself was the... Read More icing on my wedding cake. First of all, she knows EVERYONE. That made it so much easier to work with all my vendors and left me so much less stressed than I thought I would be. She takes care of everything. And while I booked the "month of" package, Diana was always happy to answer all my random questions for the entire year before the wedding. She would even check in if she hadn't heard from me in awhile, just to make sure I was ok! She makes it so clear that her priority is to make your day fun and worry-free, no matter what. On the day of, it was so wonderful to know that she had everything under control. It left my mom and sisters free to enjoy the day as well. And sometimes it's the little things that really make the difference - twice I needed a band aid and a safety pin and both times, she busted out her handy kit and gave me exactly what I needed and solved my problem. It was wonderful having someone there to take care of me and my husband so my friends and family could enjoy the wedding. I could go on and on about Diana. She was a huge part of why I had the best wedding ever. I can't say enough good things about her!

Reviewed on 3/15/2016 Alex P

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind why Diana (and her team) has the perfect rating that it does! We hired Diana as our Day-of Coordinator for our wedding in early March at Temecula Creek Inn (on the suggestion from staff there) and I cannot emphasize enough what an... Read More excellent choice this was!! Not only was she professional, and organized, she truly seemed invested in making this day perfect for us. If there is one piece of advice I can impart on any bride after "surviving" the wedding planning process, it would be to find yourself a wedding coordinator whom you feel good about, and whom you can trust to make your vision come alive and your dreams come true. After all, the DAY OF, nothing will really be in your control -- as the bride you will likely be preoccupied with the getting ready process (hair, makeup, champagne...etc.) and so to have someone out at your venue making sure all the details come together and come to life in the way that you want is so imperative. To that end...after meticulous planning over the past 12 months, and semi-frequent updates to Diana regarding vendors and rentals, and other decor details (did I mention my now-husband and I cut over 250 wine bottles for our centerpieces?). Diana worked magic with our vendors to pull everything together and make sure not a detail was missed. Oh, and did I also mention...our ceremony/reception venue was COMPLETELY outdoors and the weather was not in our favor...AT. ALL. It was a total torrential downpour the hour prior to our ceremony start time, only lightening up in time for me to get from the "staging area" and walk out with my dad (still sprinkling of course). Diana made it work, greeting guests, moving tables, and vendor set-ups to covered spaces and indoors the Stonehouse. Everything looked as if it was always planned that way! I could not get over how perfectly executed everything was, and again cannot thank Diana enough for her positive attitude and immense support throughout! It was an absolutely magical night despite the (very, very) inclement weather, and we all had a blast! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU DIANA!! If I had to do it all over again I wouldn't change a thing!

My complete fairy God mother

Reviewed on 5/16/2014 Nellie Z

Haley was amazing from the day we ran into her at the venue to the day of the wedding. She took care of the littlest details to the complete set up and miracle working of all the decorations and coordination of all the vendors. I loved every minute of her time... She is the best... Read More ever.