Celebrations Limousine Services

Philadelphia, PA

Weddings/Proms/Evenings On The Town

We have been in business since 1990 with one focus in mind: customer satisfaction. We specialize in weddings but we are also available for any of your transportation needs. Our fleet includes stretch limousines, Navigators, and limousine buses that seat 18-24 passengers.

$$

Type

Group Transportation, Limousine, Other Transportation Ideas, Valet

Bow2010

Philadelphia, PA

Very cost effective, great communication

Reviewed on 5/17/2014 Jennifer V

Ed was great - gave me a great price and called me to double check on everything. On the day of, our driver was AWESOME. He took an extra stop out of the way for an emergency. He really deserves the kudos here! Great communication.

Very reliable

Reviewed on 5/10/2014 Colleen M

Celebrations Limousine made sure everyone was where they had to be on my wedding day. They were on time to pick everyone up and the driver went out of his way to help. The driver helped me with my dress, offered my husband and I water after the ceremony, and had champagne waiting in the car for us. We used a limo for bridal party transportaion, and a shuttle bus for hotel transportation, and both ran flawlessly. I would recommend Celebrations to anyone, very professional and made sure I didn't have to worry about anything.

Celebrations limo

Reviewed on 4/17/2014 Amanda W

We used celebrations limo for our wedding day. We needed to book last minute because I slacked off. Ed was able to offer us a great price for the limo size we needed. We had looked at other companies but they did not compare to celebrations. The limo was extremely clean. Bill our driver was ontime to both houses. As soon as the limo stopped our driver Bill was at the door helping me on or off the limo. Our niece is handicap he helped move the wheelchair where it needed to go. Very great company. Thank you for helping us on our special day.

great service

Reviewed on 3/25/2015 Nicole B

Celebrations limosine did a great job for our wedding! I worked with kellie for booking. We changed our times alot and she was very understanding! Our driver was great! it was raining and he had an umbrealla, always polite and helped everyone off the bus, his driving was smooth and careful. Very happy with their service

Excellent and Friendly Service

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Stefanie H

Ed was extremely helpful and upfront with cost along the way. He helped us pick out the best option for our needs (a limo for the bride & groom and a shuttle for hotel guests). Our drivers were right on time and were extremely friendly. Our limo driver, Steve, had a bottle of water waiting for us in the back of church before we started our receiving line. He also had champagne waiting for us in the limo. It was these little touches that really made us feel special on our big day! There was a slight mix up with our shuttle due to our ceremony running longer than expected. Our shuttle driver was extremely apologetic, despite the fact that he did everything that he was supposed to and he was at no fault! Overall, our experience with Celebrations was extremely painless and they helped to make our day special!

Celebrations Limousine

Reviewed on 7/19/2014 Brittany F

We rented a 16 person party bus and it was perfect! We drove from the suburbs into the city to take pictures and it was amazing. We had 13 people in the bus and were all comfortable and had room to dance and party. They took great care of the entire bridal party.

Best Limo & Shuttle Service!

Reviewed on 6/02/2014 Christie Lee W

Ed at Celebrations Limo was wonderful to work with prior to our Wedding! He was extremely helpful and made the planning process so easy for us! We reserved the 25 passenger party bus for the bridal party. Our driver, Chick, was absolutely incredible!!! He went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect! Chick took the bridal party around to get pictures before the wedding, and when we got off the bus to get pictures, he was right there the entire time fixing the train on my dress before every picture! He also sewed a button back on one of the groomsman's shirts, and was helping the all groomsmen put on their boutonnieres! I seriously cant say enough good things about this man. Everyone in the bridal party absolutely loved Chick and by the end of the day, he was practically part of the family! We also booked the 24 pass shuttle to take our guests staying at the local hotel, to and from our wedding. The shuttle stayed exactly on schedule with the times that Ed from Celebrations had given me prior to that day. I wish I knew the name of the shuttle bus driver, because he was excellent as well! Anyone who can have the patience to deal with driving a bunch of drunk/loud people at 1am, is definitely a hero in my book! thanks Again to Celebrations Limo! Christie Lee & Eric

Outstanding Customer Service & Reasonable Prices

Reviewed on 3/23/2014 Kimberly S

We booked a Limo through this company for my wedding on March 1st. The transportation for my wedding party fell through the month before our wedding so we had to scramble for a back up plan. My friend had used Celebrations 2 months prior to her wedding and reported being very pleased with their services. Their prices were so reasonable and they were so easy to work with. I would highly reccommend them!

Reliable and Friendly Wedding Transportation

Reviewed on 2/15/2014 Tori S

We loved working with Celebrations Limousine for our wedding day. Ed truly cares about his clients; he took the time on several occasions to work through the best solution for our needs, eventually finding the perfect plan for transporting our many guests from the hotel to the wedding venue. The drivers were personable and friendly and they were able to get a large amount of people to our venue in a short amount of time. Celebrations gave a personal touch by customizing signs for the shuttles and worked closely with the hotel staff so as not leave anyone behind - they were fantastic! At the end of the night, they made sure everything was taken care of before sending the last bus home. There was no need to worry during the night because Ed and the Celebrations staff had it covered! Celebrations goes above and beyond to make sure your event is a success, and we would highly recommend them for your wedding day or special occasion.

Perfect Wedding Transportation!

Reviewed on 1/18/2014 Pamela R

Celebrations was an excellent choice for our wedding transportation needs. We chose to rent an 8-passenger limo and the 25-passenger shuttle bus. The limo was for the bridal party, and the shuttle bus was our guest transportation to and from the hotel. Before our wedding, Celebrations always got back to our emails right away. As for the day of our wedding, the limo showed up a little bit early, which was perfect. The limo driver was very helpful and professional. He even held the train of my dress for me! The limo driver picked up the girls and my parents at my parent’s house and drove us to the church. After the ceremony, he had 2 bottles of water waiting for us in the back of the church before the receiving line began, which was priceless! After the church, he drove us to the reception site and helped us with everything. He stayed with us during the picture taking inside and outside of the reception site, and he helped with carrying drinks, food, and flowers wherever we went. He did not leave until he was absolutely sure that everything was taken care of, which was very selfless and considerate. It was really nice to have a limo driver that didn’t just sit in the car but actually lent an extra hand as needed. He went above and beyond what his job entailed and it was pleasant to have a person so eager and ready to serve us. (My husband forgot his business card in his suit jacket, otherwise we would definitely tell you this superb gentleman’s name!) We were very happy with our choice. Celebrations was recommended to us by a friend who used Celebrations for her wedding, and we would highly recommend them to other brides!

limo services

Reviewed on 11/28/2013 Annette M

Celebrations limo was so convenient. I booked their services 1 month before my wedding. The driver was nice, professional and helpful. He even gave me a bottle of water and helped me get into the limo at the ceremony! I recommend everyone in the area to use this company.

Quality, service and value

Reviewed on 10/14/2013 Christy Z

We used Celebrations for the limo and shuttle buses for our wedding and everything was wonderful! The limo took the bride and bridesmaids to the venue and then went and picked up the guys (our ceremony and reception were both at the same place). We also had 2 shuttles running from the hotel to the venue and back again at the end of the night. All of the drivers were incredibly professional and very helpful. One of the shuttles even made an unscheduled (mid-reception) trip back to the hotel for a guest who wasn't feeling well. The limo and the shuttles were all very clean and well taken care of. I would highly recommend using this company!

Could not be happier with Celebrations Limo!

Reviewed on 9/11/2013 Maryana G

Celebrations Limo was AMAZING! Ed called us the night before the wedding to tell us the Denali limo which we requested was having air conditioning problems and to figure out a solution. In my freak out moment, they could not have been more helpful in a stressful situation. We ended up getting the 24 person party bus for our transportation and it was very roomy and clean. Ed was so accommodating and helpful and definitely made our day. The service at Celebrations is beyond incredible - they truly care about the customer! The driver was very courteous and professional and everyone there was a pleasure to work with. I HIGHLY recommend them.

Great!

Reviewed on 8/22/2013 Marcelina B

Had a limo for the guys, and a party bus for the girls to take us to church (everyone got a ride in the party bus from the church to the venue). Both vehicles showed up before time, and waited a couple minutes as everyone gathered their things. The drivers were extremely nice. The party bus driver even fixed my dress as I started to walk down the aisle. Ed was helpful in suggesting what would work best for us. We would recommend Celebrations Limo.

Great Service

Reviewed on 7/09/2013 Kelly D

Drivers were on time, professional, and very courteous. I would definitely recommend Celebrations to anyone who is looking for transportation for their wedding! The owner of the company always answered the phone and was very helpful in answering all of my questions. Thank you for making my sister's wedding even more perfect.

Excellent services

Reviewed on 5/29/2013 Melissa L

Celebrations was wonderful! They were prompt for all arrivals, the driver was very helpful and courteous, they went above and beyond throughout the wedding! The party bus we rented was perfect! I highly recommend using this vendor!!!

Great driver

Reviewed on 4/29/2013 Dana M

We used the 24 passanger limo bus for our wedding, I think it was a little expensive, but it was worth it. We had so much room and the inside and outside of the limo were clean and well kept. The best part was our driver, he was great! He even came into the church and stood in front of me in the back of the church to ensure no one could see me before I walked down the aisle. Also, during our mass he went and got ice and iced up the beer my groomsmen brought on.

Party Bus

Reviewed on 3/25/2013 Elizabeth G

Craig was our driver for the party bus, he was amazing! The weather was bad so Craig followed me around with a umbrella to be sure I didnt get wet. Once at the church Craig helped fix the back of my dress so everything was perfect. Traffic was a nightmare being the ceremony was 4 pm on a Friday. Craig got me to church on time, with plenty to spare.

Delivered what was promised

Reviewed on 1/01/2013 Barbara D

We were behind schedule in getting transportation secured for our wedding, needed a limo for the bridal party and shuttle bus for some of our guests. Celebrations had a new 25 passenger bus available, but didn't have a limo so recommended us to another company (Galaxy). The shuttle bus was exactly as promised.. new, clean, and the driver was friendly and courteous.

Outstanding

Reviewed on 12/09/2012 Hilary K

My husband and I would love to thank Ed and his whole crew for making our wedding day one to remember. To put an exclamation point on outstanding, there was not one moment that we weren't at ease on account of their service. Prompt, courteous, accommodating, and beyond easy to work with. Our guests were thrilled with the shuttle service they provided. Terry was wonderful and took excellent care of me and my dress... We really cannot say enough! Thank you so much!!

November 2012 wedding

Reviewed on 12/03/2012 Shannon W

Threw in a little extra time for us to allow for everything. Very accomidating! Terry was an awesome driver!

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 12/01/2012 Julie S

Celebrations Limousine was great to work with! Both sides of our wedding party got ready at the hotel and needed separate rides to the venue. Celebrations picked up the Groom and his side, dropped them at the venue, then returned for me and my side. The driver was on time, polite, and flexible. He even let us stay in the limo and wait for the groom to be led to a spot for our "first look" photos so that there wasn't a chance of him seeing me ahead of time. I really appreciated that!

Great experience!

Reviewed on 11/23/2012 Shayna S

My experience with Celebrations was very positive! Our driver was really nice and helpful!

Great!

Reviewed on 11/14/2012 Annamae H

Our limo was included in our reception hall package. Our driver was awesome and professional.

Kevin was awesome!

Reviewed on 11/12/2012 L C

We had the limo bus that fit 24 people. It was so clean and nice inside. So spacious and so easy to get in and out of. They were on time, knew all the stops he had to make and how to get there. Kevin was our driver and helped me with my big, full dress, and cathedral veil all day. He was nothing but a pro! He also came into the church with water for everyone after the Mass. The radio controls were all in the back and easy to use, I made a CD for us to party to and it was so easy to work. I loved this limo company and I cannot wait to reccommend them to everyone I know!

TO Celebrations Limousine Services