Weddings/Proms/Evenings On The Town

We have been in business since 1990 with one focus in mind: customer satisfaction. We specialize in weddings but we are also available for any of your transportation needs. Our fleet includes stretch limousines, Navigators, and limousine buses that seat 18-24 passengers.

Valet Parking, Limousine + Sedan, Transportation

Bow2010

129 Matthew Cir, Richboro, PA (215) 364-9055

Very cost effective, great communication

Reviewed on 5/17/2014 Jennifer V

Ed was great - gave me a great price and called me to double check on everything. On the day of, our driver was AWESOME. He took an extra stop out of the way for an emergency. He really deserves the kudos here! Great communication.

Very reliable

Reviewed on 5/10/2014 Colleen M

Celebrations Limousine made sure everyone was where they had to be on my wedding day. They were on time to pick everyone up and the driver went out of his way to help. The driver helped me with my dress, offered my husband and I water after the ceremony, and had champagne... Read More waiting in the car for us. We used a limo for bridal party transportaion, and a shuttle bus for hotel transportation, and both ran flawlessly. I would recommend Celebrations to anyone, very professional and made sure I didn't have to worry about anything.

Celebrations limo

Reviewed on 4/17/2014 Amanda W

We used celebrations limo for our wedding day. We needed to book last minute because I slacked off. Ed was able to offer us a great price for the limo size we needed. We had looked at other companies but they did not compare to celebrations. The limo was extremely clean. Bill... Read More our driver was ontime to both houses. As soon as the limo stopped our driver Bill was at the door helping me on or off the limo. Our niece is handicap he helped move the wheelchair where it needed to go. Very great company. Thank you for helping us on our special day.

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Joshua B

The shuttle service was great. They were on time and patient with stragglers. The shuttle was clean and nice looking.

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Sara P

Celebrations was great to book with for a limo bus for our wedding. The real star was the driver. We had Gerry and he was awesome! He took care of everything for us! Holding and umbrella, my dress, and my flowers while walking backwards at one point to get me to the bus! He... Read More went above and beyond, even helping in the church before the ceremony. Request him!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Kelly S

Our shuttle was great! They were professional and polite and so very helpful to all our guests and to our entire bridal party. We enjoyed the experience with them and would certainly use them again. Kellie was so very helpful through the whole process with constant... Read More communication. Thank you!!!!

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Megan F

We used Celebrations for our wedding day shuttle from the hotel to Appleford Estate about 15 minutes away. They were reliable and prompt. The shuttle bus was clean and the driver was very professional. At the private school where I work, we use Celebrations all the time when... Read More taking the kids on longer field trips. They are just as great then when tolerating a bus of wacky, LOUD middle schoolers!

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Kimberly K

Celebrations was a great choice for our wedding day transportation. Kellie was great with getting right back to me with quotes and answering any questions or concerns that I had. We decided on using the shuttle style bus for bridal party transportation then as well for the hotel... Read More shuttle. It was the most cost effective way of doing things. Terry our driver called be 3 days before the wedding to go over our details and confirm addresses, our contact numbers, and any answer any other questions that I had. During that call he also made sure that I had his cell phone number in case anything happened day of. He was so great and helpful. I cannot say anything bad about the whole day. If we ever use the company again, I want Terry! He went above and beyond. After finishing up with the return shuttle and taking the bus back to park it, he realized that someone from the bridal party had left a camera on the bus. He drove back in his personal car to return it to the hotel. Talk about going the extra mile!! Thank you again for such great service!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Elizabeth B

We went with Celebrations Limo after reading some reviews on the various wedding websites, and our decision was well worth it! Kellie took care of EVERYTHING and made us feel at ease with the entire process. We booked a HUGE Party Bus, with music, lights, and PLENTY of leg room.... Read More The cost was perfect, and the driver, Terry was great. I highly recommend this company for your wedding day needs. Our driver, Terry, was excellent. He was on time (actually early) and very personable. He also took his time with us, and even drove us around for a little bit to kill some time as we partied in the back. We highly recommend Celebrations and will be using them again!!!!!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Julie R

Great team of people, punctual, reasonably priced, and most importantly get you where you need to be in style! I highly recommend Celebrations Limo to all potential brides and grooms!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Christine M

Celebrations limo were absolutely amazing! Best price around and best options of vehicles. I worked with Kellie in the planning who explained everything clearly and was super responsive to emails. Jim was the driver the day of, showed up early, helped me with my dress, helped... Read More calm nerves and was awesome throughout! Quality of the vehicle was great! Quality of the service was even better!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Sarah H

Celebrations kept in contact with us prior to the wedding to make sure everyone was on the same page. They notified me when they assigned us a driver. Our driver Mike contacted me personally the day before the wedding to verify he had all details correct and to make sure I had... Read More his contact info. He arrived well ahead of schedule, was professional, and super nice. Great great driver! And awesome company to work with. The whole bridal party loved the party bus. Ryan and I want to thank the whole team, and especially Mike, for such a great experience!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Jess F

Working with celebrations was so easy! They always answered me extremely quickly, which is wonderful for busy brides. We booked the 16 passenger party bus for exactly 16 people - I was worried it would be a tight squeeze but there was plenty of room. Our driver got lost coming... Read More to get us, so we arrived at our destination about 20 minutes late, which is my only complaint. He, however, was very apologetic and was continuously calling myself and my husband to update us on his status and location. Once he arrived he was pleasant and helpful and got us to our venue quickly.

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Gabrielle K

We used celebrations limo for our July 16, 2016 wedding and couldn't be happier! From the beginning Kellie was helpful in arranging the perfect limousine. And on the day of, our driver Terry was the BEST. When it started raining unexpectedly during our formal photos, he came... Read More running out immediately with a huge umbrella for myself and the groom. He definitely went above and beyond the whole trip and we could not be more appreciative. I would definitely recommend and use again!!

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Jessica M

High recommend! Very professional and super clean. Great job!

Great, affordable shuttle service

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Nicole P

August 1, 2015 we had our wedding in northeast Philadelphia, and nearly 100 of our guests were staying at a hotel 15-20 minutes away. Celebrations Limo provided a beautiful, clean, classy shuttle that held almost 25 people! They were willing to make several trips to get our... Read More guests to our ceremony on time, and the driver was incredibly friendly and professional. On the back-end of the night, the driver was willing to start pick-up for elderly guests and those who needed to leave early, and continued to make trips back to the hotel through the end of the reception as needed. This company is friendly and easy to work with, and AFFORDABLE! They were several hundred dollars cheaper than the competition, without sacrificing the quality.

Reviewed on 7/25/2015 Kathryn C

My wife and I got married on April 19, 2015. The day had finally arrived and we were so happy that a year and half of planning was over. The details of the day were as follows: Celebrations was to have a 24 passenger party bus pick up the groom & his groomsmen at the hotel... Read More at 1:30p and bring them to the church by 1:50p. Then drive to the Brides Family's house to pick up the bride and her bridesmaids at 2:00p. The wedding was scheduled to begin at 2:30p. The bus was then suppose to take the whole wedding party after the church to a local Ritas Water Ice for a fun wedding photo and then to our reception venue by 4:30-5:00p. That was the plan. My groomsmen and I were down in the front of the hotel at 1:30p with no bus. We waited and waited until I called Celebrations at 1:45p to find out what was going on with our driver. The company told me they would contact the driver. I get a call back at 1:50p from the driver telling me that he wrote down the wrong time and was just getting to the garage to pick up the bus. He said he was still another 25-30 minutes away from getting to me. I had to tell him to forget picking me and my guys up and get to the bride as soon as possible. This meant that my groomsmen and I had to hitch rides with random wedding guests over to the church. I was in a crazy rage in the car with my parents trying to keep me calm on my already stressful wedding day. I had to contact the maid of honor to inform them of the situation and keep the bride calm. All the groomsmen did not arrive at the church until 2:20p. This meant that I had missed out on 20 minutes of time with my photographer at the church before the ceremony. This meant that we had to rush around to get a few shots before heading to the back of the church before the ceremony. Meanwhile, the bride was ready to go before 2:00p but the bus did not arrive at her family house until 2:30p (which was the scheduled start time of the wedding). We did not start the ceremony until just before 3:00p. The driver being late caused the whole timeline of our wedding day to be pushed back. We missed out on time with our family, photography time and most of our cocktail hour. You would think that after a mistake like this, the company would want to do whatever they could to make it up to us. After speaking with the owner, it seems like she was more interested in telling us about how great their company reputation is and how this has never happened before. We asked for a full refund and they immediately refused. After going back and forth, we did finally settle with them but there is no way to completely repay us for what we missed due to their driver being late. After we got our photos back from the wedding, you could tell that I was personally upset and frustrated throughout the early part of the day and we missed out on a lot of other great photo opportunities due to being rushed around. We did not have a good experience

Kevin was great!

Reviewed on 7/01/2015 Jennifer G

Celebrations Limousine was great to work with for our wedding. We booked a limo party bus for our bridal party and also a shuttle bus to bring our guests to and from the reception. I spoke with both the limo and shuttle bus drivers the week of the wedding and they were both... Read More extremely professional and you could tell they knew what they were doing! Kevin was our limo driver and he was amazing. He helped me with my train getting on and off of the limo bus and before I walked down the aisle at Church. He was offering myself and the bridesmaids mints, tissues, water and even a mirror so we could look our best. He came very prepared! Highly recommend this company to anyone getting married. They were very responsive and easy to work with.

Maid of Honor #2

Reviewed on 6/02/2015 Jennifer S

Jeff was on top his game all day long. From making sure my dress wasn't getting stuck anywhere or dragging to seeing our coolers made it in the limo. He did it all! The air in the limo was kicking, the tunes were pumping, and we had a great time! I would highly recommend using... Read More Celebrations for any occasion, they're the best!

great service

Reviewed on 3/25/2015 Nicole B

Celebrations limosine did a great job for our wedding! I worked with kellie for booking. We changed our times alot and she was very understanding! Our driver was great! it was raining and he had an umbrealla, always polite and helped everyone off the bus, his driving was... Read More smooth and careful. Very happy with their service

Excellent and Friendly Service

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Stefanie H

Ed was extremely helpful and upfront with cost along the way. He helped us pick out the best option for our needs (a limo for the bride & groom and a shuttle for hotel guests). Our drivers were right on time and were extremely friendly. Our limo driver, Steve, had a bottle of... Read More water waiting for us in the back of church before we started our receiving line. He also had champagne waiting for us in the limo. It was these little touches that really made us feel special on our big day! There was a slight mix up with our shuttle due to our ceremony running longer than expected. Our shuttle driver was extremely apologetic, despite the fact that he did everything that he was supposed to and he was at no fault! Overall, our experience with Celebrations was extremely painless and they helped to make our day special!

Celebrations Limousine

Reviewed on 7/19/2014 Brittany F

We rented a 16 person party bus and it was perfect! We drove from the suburbs into the city to take pictures and it was amazing. We had 13 people in the bus and were all comfortable and had room to dance and party. They took great care of the entire bridal party.

Best Limo & Shuttle Service!

Reviewed on 6/02/2014 Christie Lee W

Ed at Celebrations Limo was wonderful to work with prior to our Wedding! He was extremely helpful and made the planning process so easy for us! We reserved the 25 passenger party bus for the bridal party. Our driver, Chick, was absolutely incredible!!! He went above and... Read More beyond to make sure everything was perfect! Chick took the bridal party around to get pictures before the wedding, and when we got off the bus to get pictures, he was right there the entire time fixing the train on my dress before every picture! He also sewed a button back on one of the groomsman's shirts, and was helping the all groomsmen put on their boutonnieres! I seriously cant say enough good things about this man. Everyone in the bridal party absolutely loved Chick and by the end of the day, he was practically part of the family! We also booked the 24 pass shuttle to take our guests staying at the local hotel, to and from our wedding. The shuttle stayed exactly on schedule with the times that Ed from Celebrations had given me prior to that day. I wish I knew the name of the shuttle bus driver, because he was excellent as well! Anyone who can have the patience to deal with driving a bunch of drunk/loud people at 1am, is definitely a hero in my book! thanks Again to Celebrations Limo! Christie Lee & Eric

Outstanding Customer Service & Reasonable Prices

Reviewed on 3/23/2014 Kimberly S

We booked a Limo through this company for my wedding on March 1st. The transportation for my wedding party fell through the month before our wedding so we had to scramble for a back up plan. My friend had used Celebrations 2 months prior to her wedding and reported being very... Read More pleased with their services. Their prices were so reasonable and they were so easy to work with. I would highly reccommend them!

Reliable and Friendly Wedding Transportation

Reviewed on 2/15/2014 Tori S

We loved working with Celebrations Limousine for our wedding day. Ed truly cares about his clients; he took the time on several occasions to work through the best solution for our needs, eventually finding the perfect plan for transporting our many guests from the hotel to the... Read More wedding venue. The drivers were personable and friendly and they were able to get a large amount of people to our venue in a short amount of time. Celebrations gave a personal touch by customizing signs for the shuttles and worked closely with the hotel staff so as not leave anyone behind - they were fantastic! At the end of the night, they made sure everything was taken care of before sending the last bus home. There was no need to worry during the night because Ed and the Celebrations staff had it covered! Celebrations goes above and beyond to make sure your event is a success, and we would highly recommend them for your wedding day or special occasion.