Celebrity Productions

Serving all of Michigan and Northern Indiana

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Polka

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment

Serving all of Michigan and Northern Indiana (616) 384-3548

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Jessica H

I honestly can't think of enough positive things to say about Chad and Celebrity Productions. Chad exceeded all of my expectations and all of our guests had an awesome time dancing. I would HIGHLY recommend Celebrity Productions.

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Aubrey M

We couldn't have asked for a better DJ! As a couple that planned and payed for 90% of our wedding, you need to have the assurance that the vendors you hire are reliable, easy to work with, and reasonably priced. This was Celebrity Productions to a tee and then some. We had the... Read More pleasure of working with Chad, who was extremely organized throughout the entire process, and walked us through every step of the way. We never felt left in the dark, and when we had a question about anything, he was very responsive and helpful. I find it quite rare in today's world to work with someone who really goes out of their way to make sure you have a great experience. You can just tell he loves his job, and it really showed throughout the planning process and on the wedding day. I can't thank him enough for making our day amazing! If you are still deciding on a DJ, you can have the peace of mind that if you choose Celebrity Productions, they WILL NOT disappoint!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Rebecca M

Such a great company to work with! They made wedding planning so stress free.

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 makenzie d

Absolutely amazing!! He was my go to guy for the entire day!!! Everyone had an amazing time!

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Jenna P

Absolutely loved working with Chad! From the very beginning, he was so thoughtful (even bringing a tablet for our 2 year old to play with at our meetings). At the wedding, he really controlled the crowd and steered the night through seamlessly. We actually had a guest drop a... Read More glass on the dance floor and cut himself, so the lights all had to be turned on and the dance floor cleared while they cleaned. This could have killed a reception with most DJs, but not Chad. He was able to keep the guests entertained and engaged until everything was cleaned, and even got the dance floor packed again. Truly awesome!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Danyelle M

Chad was the real deal! He helped run the sound for our ceremony, and then for our reception. He works with you to set-up how both the ceremony and reception is going to work. The website that he has set-up for you to create your timeliness for is very friendly. But Chad is just... Read More a fun and friendly guy to work with and is very professional. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone and everyone.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Jaclyn G

Chad was AMAZING! He made our day and night fantastic. He went above and beyond to make sure we got everything we wanted. WONDERFUL company!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Kristen B

Our experience was fantastic! They price matched a competitor, communicated efficiently and excellent on follow up. Out guests loved the photobooth and the technician running our event was awesome!! We would definitely book again

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Alyssa O

Great DJ! Communication was great and very experienced. He played what we wanted and ran the night very smoothly. You and your guests could request songs online before the wedding and then , I, the bride, and my groom, could approve or deny requests. Also, my friends and I go to... Read More a lot of music festivals and we love the bass/edm music and he did an outstanding job mixing in a few of those songs! He was very professional and organized and I would reccomend him to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Megan D

Chad was AMAZING!! He was so responsive and kept our wedding going so we didn't have to worry about a thing. As the bride, I thought I had my schedule in my head and I would stick to it - however, you'll soon see things are moving so fast that you can't keep up and you're having... Read More so much fun! Chad was perfect because he kept us on track so we didn't have to think!

Reviewed on 4/07/2016 Amy S

Chad did an amazing job at our wedding! We had such a fun time. For considering myself not a dancer, I sure was out on the dance floor a lot! Chad made the event run smoothly and he did a great job accommodating our special requests. I would highly recommend him! And we greatly... Read More appreciated the military discount - he was the only one who offered it!

Great DJ!

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Cara Z

I was planning my Michigan wedding from out of town-when I met Chad at a bridal expo I knew instantly that he was the one for the job! He is experienced, very personable and laid back. I was unable to make the trip to meet with him in person and plan due to my own schedule, but... Read More he worked with me and answered my many e-mails promptly. He made the planning of the entertainment portion of my wedding almost effortless. Everything was exactly what I asked for and he kept the party going all night! I highly recommend him to any bride-to-be!

West Michigan's Best DJ

Reviewed on 8/03/2015 Jackie D

Chad and Celebrity Productions way beyond exceeded our expectation of our ceremony and reception music. He was so cool, calm and collected all night. He was able to go-with-the-flow as the schedule changed throughout the night, and he was extremely accommodating to our last... Read More minute needs. I would recommend Chad and Celebrity Productions for any and every event!

Best DJ I could have asked for

Reviewed on 6/22/2015 Sara G

I met Chad (owner) at a bridal event. I originally booked him off price without any recommendations. But I couldn't have asked for a better DJ. Whatever I needed from him, he was there to help with. He answered any questions I had, and his online planning tools were very... Read More helpful. My guests loved the music selection and danced their hearts out. Chad is certainly worth every dime!

So much fun!

Reviewed on 6/13/2014 ERIN C

Chad is great to work with. He's got years of experience so we picked his brain about reception ideas and timeline. He's a true professional and knows his stuff. Tons of music, lighting and effect choices. Really works with what you want and reads the crowd to keep the party... Read More going! Great MC. Kept our reception moving along so people stayed entertained and having fun. We left the lighting up to him and it looked great. It could be hard to get a hold of him sometimes, but he's a busy guy so just keep calling!

Kept the party going!

Reviewed on 9/12/2013 Angelina D

Celebrity Productions was a great choice for DJ for our Wedding! Chad was very knowledgeable and was happy to accommodate our suggestions and requests. At the wedding he kept the party going and played a great selection of music everyone could enjoy!