Celecia Taylor | New England Makeup Artist

Nashua, NH

New England Bridal Makeup Artist

Professional on location makeup artist specializing in weddings, airbrush makeup and airbrush tanning in the New England area.

Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Spray Tan, Tanning

Nashua, NH (603) 933-2363

Celecia Is fantastic!!!

Reviewed on 4/14/2015 Amanda D

Celecia did an absolutely amazing job making me as well as my entire bridal party look amazing on my big day! She geniunely cares and listens to what you want. She is extremely professional and knowledgeable. I always recommend Celecia to anyone that is having a special event!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Lindsey C

Celecia saved my life! I had tried contacting a half dozen other makeup artists with no luck, and I had almost given up. I contacted Celecia just a few months before my wedding after seeing her great reviews, and scheduled a trial. I have never looked or felt so beautiful! I had... Read More one picture and not a lot of input on what exactly I wanted, and I never wear a full face of makeup. She was able to create a natural but glamorous look to complement my sleek, modern dress, and incorporated a bold, custom-blended coral-red lip for an amazing wow factor. My makeup stayed fresh all day and night, and my bridesmaids looked great, too! Celecia is super friendly and laid back and was great to have around while we were all getting ready. She also gave us lots of tips on products and techniques. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Leiana F

Loved her!!! Celecia was so sweet and listened to everything I wanted, I couldn't believe she got the vision I had in my head so perfectly. I felt so beautiful!!! All of my girls loved their makeup as well, We all agreed we loved Celecia! I cannot recommend her enough!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Lisa S

I couldn't have picked someone better to do my bridal makeup. Celecia is so talented and very attentive to detail. She made me and my bridesmaids feel absolutely beautiful and did just what we asked of her. I would definitely recommend her to anyone that needs their makeup done... Read More for a special occasion!!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Alysaa M

Celecia helped me with the most important day of my life and I couldn't have been happier. I have never felt more beautiful, she was very good at listneting to what I wanted and making it happen. I highly recommend her!!!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Casey D

From the moment I reached out to Celecia I knew she was the perfect artist to work with. She made everything so easy, followed through with anything we discussed, and listened to all my questions/ideas. my bridesmaids/mother loved working with her and had nothing but good things... Read More to say. Celecia made me feel like a beautiful bride on my wedding day!! Everything about my makeup was perfect!!! She is truly talented :)

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Emily F

Celecia did an amazing job on my make-up for my wedding. I wish I could look that great every day! I can't say enough about how happy I was with the airbrush make-up. It lasted all 18 hours of the day and did not feel heavy. And, Celecia is really sweet and easy to get along... Read More with! Everyone loved her.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Karen J

I used Celecia for my wedding makeup on 9/4/16 and couldn't have been more impressed. She was so easy and accommodating to work with from the moment I contacted her, through the trial, and on my big day. She was able to make my mom, and mother in law feel so special, and made... Read More myself and my bridesmaids feel truly beautiful. I cried quite a few times throughout my wedding day, but my makeup looked perfect even by the end of the reception. It was so nice not to have to worry if anything was smudging or running. I highly recommend Celecia!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 JAMIE S

Celecia was so wonderful! After getting blown off by a different makeup artist 3 times, I went back to square one and found Celecia online. I'm so glad that I did! Celecia was responsive by email and made scheduling a trial so easy! I loved her work at my trial and made sure to... Read More book her right then! She traveled to my wedding venue (about 45 minutes from Nashua) to be there by 8:00 AM and was right on time. My first bridesmaid was about 10 minutes late to get her makeup done, but Celecia didn't get frustrated with me or my friend, which I would have totally understood. Instead she was so sweet and understanding. She ended up the makeup for 2 moms, 3 bridesmaids and me all before 1:30 PM. One of my bridesmaids didn't sign up to get her makeup done but decided last minute that she really wanted to after all. Celecia squeezed her in even though she had plans at home for that afternoon. As the bride, I made a few tweaks from my trial and my makeup looked flawless. I have never looked so beautiful in my life. I received so many compliments. I started crying before the ceremony (my hubby got me a cute gift) and Celecia was right there to help put me back together. I can't say enough great things. Thank you so much for helping make my day perfect and for making my girls look and feel so beautiful. I will recommend you to everyone!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Christine R

Celecia was amazing! She is so talented not to mention friendly & easy to talk with. I couldn't have been happier with my makeup.

Reviewed on 7/29/2016

Celecia did an awesome job with my prom makeup and it lasted all night! I would recommend her to everyone.

Reviewed on 3/30/2016 Keri A

I've worked with Celecia on many occasions. I am Keri with Keri Anne Photography and Celecia is my go to girl for makeup. She has done makeup for my boudoir sessions in studio and Wedding parties. She is not only professional on many levels but she is also the sweetest woman on... Read More a personal level. You want to look your best on your Wedding Day and Celecia is your girl to make you look your best. She makes sure every detail looks perfect and doesn't rush at all!! I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wonderful experience along with a great makeup application.

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Alicia A

Celecia Taylor did an incredible job!! I was so happy I hired her as my make up artist she made me look flawless, everyone looked beautiful and was happy with her selections. i loved how the pictures came out! I would recommended Her to everyone I know!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

Celecia is an amazing makeup artist and completely exceeded my expectations for my wedding day!!!! I highly recommend her for anyone that needs their makeup done....she gets it done in a timely manner and leaves you looking flawless!!! I loved the way I looked and felt... Read More beautiful!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 sarah r

Celecia is an amazing makeup artist! She's incredibly professional and knowledgable, and I would recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Heather M

Celecia is simply the best! She is so professional & knowledgeable she knew exactly what looks would work best. Every bridal party member looked & felt amazing for my wedding thanks to Celecia I would recommend her to every bride!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Salena S

Celecia is an amazing artist! She has done my makeup on numerous occasions! She listens to your wants and is excellent at envisioning the look you have in your mind & recreating it! Such a talented artist! She also doesn't make you feel rushed & takes her time with everything to... Read More make sure you're completely satisfied. Her prices are very reasonable too! Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Tiayan A

Celecia Taylor is simply AMAZING! She has done my make up a few times in the past for special occasions. She made me up to look both glamours and natural at the same time. She is very professional but sweet and funny at the same time. The is just a delight to be around. I... Read More HIGHLY recommend Celecia for both special occasions and photo shoots!!!!!!!

Absolutely Amazing

Reviewed on 9/23/2015

Celecia did my make-up for my wedding day and I am so happy that I chose her. Not only does she travel to you (both the trial and actual day) which was very helpful, she did an absolutely amazing job. I have never felt more beautiful and she listened to exactly what I wanted.... Read More Celecia is so talented and I am very happy with my decision to have her do my wedding day make-up. I would highly, highly recommend her!

Kelly

Reviewed on 9/22/2015

Celecia did my make up for my wedding and it came out awesome !

Excellent Value & Customer Service!

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Samantha H

Celecia was great to work with! She answered all of my questions quickly and efficiently through email, was on time, and did an excellent job with all six women. She asked everyone if they had a certain look in mind and was able to accommodate all of the different personal... Read More styles. For the price that Celecia charges, it is a FANTASTIC deal! Airbrush AND fake lashes are included and just made the look complete. I highly recommend her!