Celecia Taylor | New England Makeup Artist

Nashua, NH

New England Bridal Makeup Artist

Professional on location makeup artist specializing in weddings, airbrush makeup and airbrush tanning in the New England area.

Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Spray Tan, Tanning

Nashua, NH (603) 933-2363

Celecia Is fantastic!!!

Reviewed on 4/14/2015 Amanda D

Celecia did an absolutely amazing job making me as well as my entire bridal party look amazing on my big day! She geniunely cares and listens to what you want. She is extremely professional and knowledgeable. I always recommend Celecia to anyone that is having a special event!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Liz P

I am so happy I booked Celecia! She made me feel like the most beautiful bride, she was so sweet and listened to all of my requests and genuinely wanted to make me happy. One of the best decisions I made throughout my wedding planning. Thank you again Celecia!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Maria C

Celecia was amazing! She was so accommodating to me and my whole bridal party. We all had different needs/wants and she went above and beyond to make sure all of us were completely satisfied! I am so glad she was a part of my wedding, cannot say enough about her :)

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Laura A

I wasn't sure I was going to need or want a makeup artist but with some convincing my girlfriends pushed me to look into it, I am so happy they did! I normally can do my own makeup but not having to worry about it on the day of was so nice! After the trial I knew I had to book... Read More Celecia. She really did an amazing job and was so professional and easy to work with. All of my bridesmaids loved the makeup as well and I know a few of them who are getting married are planning to book her also. Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Ashley J

Celecia was amazing to work with! I truly never felt so beautiful in my life! Everyone loved her and my entire bridal party looked gorgeous. As someone who doesn't wear makeup regularly I was quite nervous but she made me feel like myself just glammed up a bit, it was the... Read More perfect balance!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Staci H

I couldnt have been happier about how my makeup looked on my big day! Celecia was so attentive and made sure it came out exactly how I envisioned it, she was truly one of my favorite vendors. Do not hestitate to book her! :)

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Melanie S

Celecia was amazing the day of my wedding! My wedding was an hour away and she was right on time first thing in the morning. I had about 6 girls for makeup and everyone looked great! She uses airbrush for makeup and it was the best! I would high recommend her for future events!!... Read More :)

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Darcy W

I am so happy to have found Celecia in my search for a makeup artist. I was really nervous when trying to figure out who to pick and trust when it came to my makeup, especially for my BIG DAY!!! Celecia did an AMAZING job not only on my trial but even more so on my special day.... Read More I don't normally wear a lot of make up so I was not sure exactly what would look good but not be too over the top and make me look fake. She was very professional, responsive, polite and quick to respond when I had any questions or issues. I would certainly recommend you use her for your big day too! :)

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Brighid B

Celecia was fantastic. She was able to do makeup on various skin tones and was able to find the right balance of makeup for people who were anti-makeup. The trail was fantastic - she made you feel comfortable and talked through the changes she thought would help complete your... Read More look. She showed up on time and did everyone's makeup with time to spare for photos.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Heather T

Celecia was absolutely amazing! She came right to my salon and started right in with my bridesmaids. She was very open to suggestions on how my bridesmaids wanted their makeup done. She was able to do a natural look for me as the bride since I don't really wear makeup and... Read More everyone at the wedding loved it! I would definitely recommend Celecia to any bride!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Lindsey D

Celecia saved my life! I had tried contacting a half dozen other makeup artists with no luck, and I had almost given up. I contacted Celecia just a few months before my wedding after seeing her great reviews, and scheduled a trial. I have never looked or felt so beautiful! I had... Read More one picture and not a lot of input on what exactly I wanted, and I never wear a full face of makeup. She was able to create a natural but glamorous look to complement my sleek, modern dress, and incorporated a bold, custom-blended coral-red lip for an amazing wow factor. My makeup stayed fresh all day and night, and my bridesmaids looked great, too! Celecia is super friendly and laid back and was great to have around while we were all getting ready. She also gave us lots of tips on products and techniques. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Leiana F

Loved her!!! Celecia was so sweet and listened to everything I wanted, I couldn't believe she got the vision I had in my head so perfectly. I felt so beautiful!!! All of my girls loved their makeup as well, We all agreed we loved Celecia! I cannot recommend her enough!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Lisa S

I couldn't have picked someone better to do my bridal makeup. Celecia is so talented and very attentive to detail. She made me and my bridesmaids feel absolutely beautiful and did just what we asked of her. I would definitely recommend her to anyone that needs their makeup done... Read More for a special occasion!!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Alysaa M

Celecia helped me with the most important day of my life and I couldn't have been happier. I have never felt more beautiful, she was very good at listneting to what I wanted and making it happen. I highly recommend her!!!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Casey D

From the moment I reached out to Celecia I knew she was the perfect artist to work with. She made everything so easy, followed through with anything we discussed, and listened to all my questions/ideas. my bridesmaids/mother loved working with her and had nothing but good things... Read More to say. Celecia made me feel like a beautiful bride on my wedding day!! Everything about my makeup was perfect!!! She is truly talented :)

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Emily F

Celecia did an amazing job on my make-up for my wedding. I wish I could look that great every day! I can't say enough about how happy I was with the airbrush make-up. It lasted all 18 hours of the day and did not feel heavy. And, Celecia is really sweet and easy to get along... Read More with! Everyone loved her.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Karen J

I used Celecia for my wedding makeup on 9/4/16 and couldn't have been more impressed. She was so easy and accommodating to work with from the moment I contacted her, through the trial, and on my big day. She was able to make my mom, and mother in law feel so special, and made... Read More myself and my bridesmaids feel truly beautiful. I cried quite a few times throughout my wedding day, but my makeup looked perfect even by the end of the reception. It was so nice not to have to worry if anything was smudging or running. I highly recommend Celecia!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 JAMIE S

Celecia was so wonderful! After getting blown off by a different makeup artist 3 times, I went back to square one and found Celecia online. I'm so glad that I did! Celecia was responsive by email and made scheduling a trial so easy! I loved her work at my trial and made sure to... Read More book her right then! She traveled to my wedding venue (about 45 minutes from Nashua) to be there by 8:00 AM and was right on time. My first bridesmaid was about 10 minutes late to get her makeup done, but Celecia didn't get frustrated with me or my friend, which I would have totally understood. Instead she was so sweet and understanding. She ended up the makeup for 2 moms, 3 bridesmaids and me all before 1:30 PM. One of my bridesmaids didn't sign up to get her makeup done but decided last minute that she really wanted to after all. Celecia squeezed her in even though she had plans at home for that afternoon. As the bride, I made a few tweaks from my trial and my makeup looked flawless. I have never looked so beautiful in my life. I received so many compliments. I started crying before the ceremony (my hubby got me a cute gift) and Celecia was right there to help put me back together. I can't say enough great things. Thank you so much for helping make my day perfect and for making my girls look and feel so beautiful. I will recommend you to everyone!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Christine R

Celecia was amazing! She is so talented not to mention friendly & easy to talk with. I couldn't have been happier with my makeup.

Reviewed on 7/29/2016

Celecia did an awesome job with my prom makeup and it lasted all night! I would recommend her to everyone.

Reviewed on 3/30/2016 Keri A

I've worked with Celecia on many occasions. I am Keri with Keri Anne Photography and Celecia is my go to girl for makeup. She has done makeup for my boudoir sessions in studio and Wedding parties. She is not only professional on many levels but she is also the sweetest woman on... Read More a personal level. You want to look your best on your Wedding Day and Celecia is your girl to make you look your best. She makes sure every detail looks perfect and doesn't rush at all!! I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wonderful experience along with a great makeup application.

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Alicia A

Celecia Taylor did an incredible job!! I was so happy I hired her as my make up artist she made me look flawless, everyone looked beautiful and was happy with her selections. i loved how the pictures came out! I would recommended Her to everyone I know!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

Celecia is an amazing makeup artist and completely exceeded my expectations for my wedding day!!!! I highly recommend her for anyone that needs their makeup done....she gets it done in a timely manner and leaves you looking flawless!!! I loved the way I looked and felt... Read More beautiful!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 sarah r

Celecia is an amazing makeup artist! She's incredibly professional and knowledgable, and I would recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Heather M

Celecia is simply the best! She is so professional & knowledgeable she knew exactly what looks would work best. Every bridal party member looked & felt amazing for my wedding thanks to Celecia I would recommend her to every bride!