Lowcountry Destination Wedding Photographie

CGP is based in the Lowcountry of the Southeastern US and are available for travel world wide. We have documented weddings, engagement sessions, events, portraits, and branding sessions across the southeast, working in South Carolina, Georgia, North Carolina, and Florida since 2011. ----- Our style reflects the classic "elegantly causal" vibes of coastal home, giving us constant inspiration and gratitude to tell the stories of our clients. --- We offer full-day packages for grand affairs as well as smaller packages perfect for intimate weddings and elopements with a range of customizable options to plan your perfect package. Please visit our website for more!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Hilton Head Island, SC Hilton Head, Beaufort, Daufuskie, Bluffton (843) 360-9894

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Amelia C

I could go on, and on, and on, and on about how wonderful Celia was to work with. Her photos being absolutely beautiful is just the start of how great she was/is. From the beginning, Celia made it clear that everything she was going to do was going to be about US. She... Read More listened to what we wanted, provided super helpful advice, and was always in such a pleasant mood throughout the entire process. After the wedding, my husband and I were saying that Celia is a perfect cross between someone with a personality that everyone loves, and someone who is going to absolutely GET THE JOB DONE/take control of the situation. She frequently went above and beyond, was really organized throughout the entire process, and most importantly, somehow made us feel like we were the only couple she was working with (which was obviously not true)! Additionally, Celia does such a solid job with decreasing the amount of stress brides feel throughout the entire process. Any time I would get anxious about a certain detail, Celia provided really helpful guidance about what the options were, and she was always willing to listen/brainstorm options. Our wedding came with a great deal of change/the need to be adaptable, and Celia fit the mold perfectly. We just recently received our photos back from her, and were again reminded of how happy were that we chose Celia to manage such an important piece of our day. Celia and her amazing second shooter captured the entire feel of our wedding, all of our important family/friends, the "things" we wanted to remember, and us. Every picture was beautiful (seriously). Again, can't say enough fantastic things about Celia, and the professional, warm, amazing company her and her husband created.

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Sarah O

Celia G Photographie has captured every large event in my family’s life. Celia is very versatile and has seen us through engagement, wedding, holidays, and most recently, family pictures with a new baby! She always comes prepare and with lots of energy and creative ideas. She... Read More can work with anyone, including our not so cooperative dog. Celia can set up a great posed picture, but also has a knack for spotting those perfect unplanned, candid moments that will warm your heart. If you are looking for a fun, talented, photographer, who has an eye for detail Celia G Photographie is you girl!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Bethany P

Celia is amazing! She shot our engagement and wedding pictures and was so such a delight to work with. My husband does not like to get his pictures taken and he even enjoyed the process. Right off the bat she made us feel at ease and comfortable. She also has a great vision and... Read More is very talented with using natural light. We were so fortunate to have her as our wedding photographer and recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Tiffany L

We cannot say enough good things about our experience with Celia. She went above and beyond to make sure our wedding week was beyond special (including organizing a pure barre class for my mom, sister, and I on HHI)! Her photographs are stunning. Gerald and I are in love with... Read More how they turned out – she captured the day perfectly. Not only that, but, she is wonderful to work with, very organized, and kept everyone smiling on wedding day. We will get to re-live our wedding day over and over due to her photography perfection. She deserves more than five stars in our book. We highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 2/23/2017

We could not be happier with our experience with Celia! She was able to get our pictures back to us much sooner than we expected and the quality of her work is excellent! She was able to catch our personalities in our pictures, which helps us remember our very special days even... Read More more!

Reviewed on 2/17/2017 Charlotte S

I have had the pleasure of working with CGP TWICE, and both times went above and beyond what I had hoped. Celia captured the most amazing photos at my Chapel Hill, NC wedding this past November and we also had the chance to work together on a ballet-inspired shoot back in our... Read More USC days in Columbia. Most importantly, Celia's amazingly friendly personality makes her a wonderful photographer- you can't help but smile, laugh and have a great time when she's behind the lens! Being that my wedding was a destination for my husband and I, AND for Celia, working together ahead of time to discuss important photos we wanted, family dynamics and day-of flow considerations was easy and helped make the BIG day seem to run so smoothly. Her style is just what we wanted, light, bright, romantic and fun. Celia's "pre-event" worksheet helped us make sure our family knew when we needed them for pictures so that we could knock them out quickly and make more time for the party. The candid shots she captured from the dance floor are by far some of my favorites! Celia managed two very extended families with ease and you can tell by everyone's smiles that they were having a wonderful time. Not only did she work her magic on group shots, she kept my actor husband and I in line while capturing some simply beautiful moments, just the two of us. I would recommend Celia in a HEARTBEAT and look forward to someday working with her again!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Bethany N

Celia was absolutely amazing to work with and she captured our wedding day with some of the most beautiful and memorable pictures! We love all the pictures and have enjoyed seeing all the little moments she was able to catch! We will definitely be using Celia G Photographie... Read More again!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Michael L

Had a blast working with Celia! My wife and I had the pleasure of working with her on our 1st anniversary photos. Her pre-shoot checklist was really insightful and made the day of shooting run a whole lot smoother. She made my wife, who hates her picture to be taken, feel... Read More beautiful and enjoy the whole experience. Celia's energy and creativity made it a lot of fun working with her. If you're in the low country for any occasion, you have to contact Celia G Photography to be the one documenting the event.

Reviewed on 6/24/2016

Celia is the absolute BEST! Picking Celia G Photographie for both our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures was one of the best wedding decisions we ever made. She was incredibly fun, honest, and professional throughout the entire process AND she somehow managed to make... Read More two camera-shy people look photogenic. Her photographs beautifully captured so many amazing memories for us. We can’t recommend Celia enough!!

Reviewed on 6/24/2016

Celia was perfection! I contacted her after my original photographer had cancelled bridal portraits on me because they decided to schedule a random vacation after we had made the appointment. Talk about stress on the bride! Celia, however, was nothing but professional and... Read More prompt! She did her best to work with my busy schedule and always made me feel like a priority! She captured all the raw emotion of transitioning into married life in the most beautiful way. No matter what I was going on around me, she always put me at ease and helped me relax in front of the camera. Those special moments went by fast, but now I have them forever paused in time with Celia's artwork! Thank you Celia G. Photographie!

Reviewed on 6/23/2016

Celia did an incredible job with our wedding. She was a pleasure to work with from our engagement photos all the way to the big day, and to the follow up and photo editing. She went way above and beyond with an awesome attitude. Her work turned out beautifully and she's a hoot... Read More to work with--truly couldn't ask for more!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Julia P

Choosing Celia G Photographie was the easiest vendor decision we made during our wedding planning! I trusted her personally and professionally and loved working with Celia and John. I knew we were in good hands and never had to worry about getting "that shot" or wondering if we... Read More looked okay for a certain photo. Celia did engagement photos, a bridal portrait shoot and captured our entire wedding day. I love Celia's style and the way that all of our photos came out.

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Erin P

Celia is amazing! She did our engagement and wedding photos and just blew us away with her talent. She is professional, timely and, most importantly, has a fabulous attitude. She was super easy to work with on all occasions and helped guide us through everything. It was a great... Read More comfort to know we could rely on her expertise -- especially since I am awkward in front of the camera! She made us feel completely at ease and the final products really reflected that. Our family and friends raved about how amazing our wedding photos were and we agree -- her work is plastered all over our house! I still love to look at all the little moments she captured. She is truly a gem and I would recommend her in a heartbeat to anyone looking for gorgeous photos and a matching personality!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016

I have scheduled CPG on countless occasions for everything from a fun beach photo shoot to my engagement session to my daughters hospital and newborn photos. Celia always makes us feel at ease, and we wouldn't trust anyone else capturing the moments that mean most to us. She has... Read More always gone above and beyond our exepectations!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Amelia H

Celia's energy is focused on the subjects to support the event and inspire beautiful photos. I've never felt more comfortable with a photographer, and if we're having a conversation or laughing about situations, it's a joy to work with her. I am a big fan of her use of light... Read More and ability to capture AMAZING candid photos. She snapped so many unique photos that we wouldn't have experienced with a different photographer, and I've never been happier with our photos. We received our photographs quickly and they were perfect. I can't say enough about Celia G. Photographie!!

Reviewed on 6/12/2016 Morgan R

Celia is AMAZING. You'll be glad you chose her to photograph your special day. She has a unique ability to snap a picture at the most perfect moment leaving you with stunning photos to cherish forever. She kept my husband and I laughing the entire session to the point that we... Read More had fun taking the pictures! She even carried my uncomfortable shoes for me while we were walking to the next photo location! We received our photographs quickly and they were perfect. I can't say enough about Celia G. Photographie!!

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Tori M

Celia is AMAZING! She was so kind to work us into to her very busy schedule due to a health situation of our dog. She captured photos that we will cherish forever. Whether she is photographing a family of three or newlywed couple, she will help you relive the moment for years to... Read More come. Her talent is key but will just love her kind spirited heart!

Celia G.

Utilizing an artistic combination of natural and production lighting, a perspective for the unique, and a background in cultural and social arts studies, Celia G. Carroll of Celia G Photographie is thoroughly engaged through the entirety of the creative process. From the initial conversation to the delivery of your photos, CGP is committed to each client with a grateful heart for choosing us to tell your story.