Celia G Photographie

Hilton Head, Beaufort, Daufuskie, Bluffton

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Hilton Head Island, SC Hilton Head, Beaufort, Daufuskie, Bluffton (843) 360-9894

Reviewed on 11/20/2017

We were so happy to have Celia photograph both of our daughters weddings. One was in September 2016 and the other November 2017. Celia is organized, professional and fun to have around on your wedding day! She has a great eye for detail and knows how to get those beautiful... Read More pictures of the bride and groom without making them look "posed". The wedding day goes by so fast! If you are lucky enough to book Celia you will be glad you did so you can relive the day all over again through the pictures. Thank you Celia!

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Samantha P

Celia was delightful to work with from first email to the time we hugged goodbye (I think we're new best friends!) she was very bubbly and clearly passionate about her work. She has lots of ideas for poses and tips for getting us in just the right spot. This was key as we are... Read More not profesh models. She exceeded all of our expectations and the photos are absolutely gorgeous!! ❤️❤️

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Kristin S

Celia is the best!! If you are looking for a wedding photographer, you should definitely choose her! The photographer was the first thing I picked after picking my date and venue because the photos are that important to me--the only physical keepsake from the whole day. Celia... Read More was amazing to work with from start to finish! She makes sure she knows your style and what you are looking for and so perfectly captures it. She did our engagement photos, my bridal portraits and our wedding. I would highly recommend using her--so many people have commented on how amazing our photos are and that's all thanks to her.

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Megan B

Words cannot even express how happy I am to have chosen Celia to be our wedding photographer. I found Celia through instagram and immediately thought "I Love this girls STYLE, look how adorable she is". Long story short we traveled down to Hilton Head last august and Celia did... Read More our engagement photo shoot in sea pines. After speaking on the phone, texts and insta following for months actually meeting Celia for the first time felt like saying hello to a friend instead of meeting for the first time, full of hugs and life (which fits Celia to a tee!). My Engagement photos were breath taking and even my non photo taking Fiance said "That was really fun I can't wait to see how it turned out". I don't think I have ever had more gorgeous photos taken of me in my life... (obviously until our wedding). I planned a wedding in Hilton Head from pennsylvania and Celia was right by my side through it all. Helping me choose the BEST vendors and listening to my struggles and sharing my excitement right along with me. Through the whole process I never really felt like her "client" more of a close girlfriend. My wedding day was perfect because of Celia. She kept everything running smoothly and kept the boys in line. She had everything organized and I literally had to not think of anything. Celia goes way above and beyond the role of a photographer and has a true passion for what she does. One of my favorite moments from our wedding was walking back down the Aisle after the ceremony and rushing to give Celia a giant hug and almost bursting into tears. How do you even begin to thank someone for capturing the most important day of your lives in a certain way that I believe only Celia can. Somehow she has an eye for the most intimate photos and catches things that I have never seen a photographer catch on camera before. I cried when I saw the "sneak peeks" of my wedding photos. They were so amazing I feel like I am reliving that day all over every time I look at them. From the bottom of my heart THANK YOU! For being my friend and being a part of my special day. It was the best day of my life for many reasons and many of those reasons are because of you <3

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Lauren A

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Celia and her photography skills. First of all, her photos are stunning. They are light, clean, and crisp which is exactly what I wanted for our Southern summer wedding. Secondly, she is an amazing person to be around – which is key... Read More because you’ll be spending your wedding with your photographer so you want them to be chipper and easy going and fun to be around. She blended right in with my bridesmaids and family and radiating good vibes. Furthermore, her positive attitude kept all of our bridesmaids and groomsmen engaged during our group shots and we are so thankful for that. Finally, she turned around our photos very promptly. I was told by friends to expect photos 4-5 weeks after the wedding and she was faster than that! I am incredibly happy with our photos and am so glad that we chose Celia for our engagement shoot and wedding.

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Brittanie C

Celia is absolutely amazing at what she does! I cannot stop looking at my engagement photos every and smiling because they are absolutely beautiful! Celia does such a great job and making you feel comfortable and confident in the photos she takes but she also does a great job in... Read More capturing your real feelings and those cute candid moments that you didn't realize she was still shooting! I cannot thank Celia enough for these beautiful photos that my Fiance and I will cherish forever! I highly recommend Celia to anyone looking to take photos for any occasion!

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Liz G

After my fiance proposed to me while on vacation in Hilton Head Island (which completely took me by surprise!), I knew I wanted to get beach engagement photos before heading back home to Pennsylvania. Not only was Celia kind enough to fit us in the day after I called her, she... Read More also met us at the beach at 7 in the morning so our photos would have the most beautiful lighting from the sun! Celia was so much fun to work with...it was like she's known us forever even though we just met that same day. She was even willing to drive to a few locations in the area where I really wanted some photos taken, fulfilling every one of my photo requests! She had our photos ready for us to view online just one week after our session. I also had some special edit requests (like fixing my hair in some of the beach photos due to the wind on the beach) and she completely edited them so my hair looked perfect within a couple of days! Working with Celia was so much fun, and my fiance and I are thankful for our beautiful photos that we will be using for our save the dates!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Alyssa L

The day of my Wedding my bridesmaids asked me how long Celia and I had been friends. The truth is we had only met in person for the first time that day. She is just that warm and personable. My family adored Celia as well and told me so many times how lucky we were to have her... Read More at our wedding. On top of her kind and genuine nature she is a truly amazing photographer. My husband and I received our pictures hoping there would be a few we liked. After looking through all of them we can't even narrow it down to 20 favorites - they are all so stunning. I cannot recommend Celia highly enough. Her heart is just as beautiful as her photos.

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Frank A

Imagine the perfect wedding photographer. Like, the most perfect. Great, got that image? Now throw it out. Because you can't imagine how perfect Celia is as a photographer. Full of energy, completely flexible, takes everything in stride, and has perfect command of an event.... Read More She's a fantastic communicator, and her photos were perfect (of course). I think my only criticism of Celia is that she couldn't be the coordinator, photographer, officiant, caterer and so on for our entire wedding. Because - as great as they all were - none of them were able to compare to her. The musicians came close. But they weren't Celia. Give every dollar you have and can to Celia. She was the best investment we made in our wedding day.

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Melissa L

I'm not surprised that Celia has what looks to be 17 5-star reviews on this site (and now an 18th!). She was everything we could have asked for in a wedding photographer. Not only were the pictures gorgeous, but she had an amazing attitude during our truly all-day festivities.... Read More She was so kind, energetic, and on-the-ball from 8 am until 10 or 11 that evening. She was happy to take pictures with both her camera and our guests' phones, which made plenty of people VERY happy - and even pulled her camera out once she was "off the clock" later that night at our after-party to capture a couple of unique moments. She was MORE than we could have asked for and probably one of the best decisions we made. We received a ton of compliments - not only on the quality of the pictures, but on how much people LIKED her as a person! She was friendly and helpful when needed, but also took great candids and was so unobtrusive at the ceremony and reception (I often had no idea she was there, capturing amazing shots!). I have absolutely zero complaints and am already thinking about how I can get her to take pictures for us again (anniversary maybe!?). Seriously. She's the best.

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Bethany P

Celia is amazing! She shot our engagement and wedding pictures and was so such a delight to work with. My husband does not like to get his pictures taken and he even enjoyed the process. Right off the bat she made us feel at ease and comfortable. She also has a great vision and... Read More is very talented with using natural light. We were so fortunate to have her as our wedding photographer and recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Amelia C

I could go on, and on, and on, and on about how wonderful Celia was to work with. Her photos being absolutely beautiful is just the start of how great she was/is. From the beginning, Celia made it clear that everything she was going to do was going to be about US. She... Read More listened to what we wanted, provided super helpful advice, and was always in such a pleasant mood throughout the entire process. After the wedding, my husband and I were saying that Celia is a perfect cross between someone with a personality that everyone loves, and someone who is going to absolutely GET THE JOB DONE/take control of the situation. She frequently went above and beyond, was really organized throughout the entire process, and most importantly, somehow made us feel like we were the only couple she was working with (which was obviously not true)! Additionally, Celia does such a solid job with decreasing the amount of stress brides feel throughout the entire process. Any time I would get anxious about a certain detail, Celia provided really helpful guidance about what the options were, and she was always willing to listen/brainstorm options. Our wedding came with a great deal of change/the need to be adaptable, and Celia fit the mold perfectly. We just recently received our photos back from her, and were again reminded of how happy were that we chose Celia to manage such an important piece of our day. Celia and her amazing second shooter captured the entire feel of our wedding, all of our important family/friends, the "things" we wanted to remember, and us. Every picture was beautiful (seriously). Again, can't say enough fantastic things about Celia, and the professional, warm, amazing company her and her husband created.

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Tiffany L

We cannot say enough good things about our experience with Celia. She went above and beyond to make sure our wedding week was beyond special (including organizing a pure barre class for my mom, sister, and I on HHI)! Her photographs are stunning. Gerald and I are in love with... Read More how they turned out – she captured the day perfectly. Not only that, but, she is wonderful to work with, very organized, and kept everyone smiling on wedding day. We will get to re-live our wedding day over and over due to her photography perfection. She deserves more than five stars in our book. We highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 2/23/2017

We could not be happier with our experience with Celia! She was able to get our pictures back to us much sooner than we expected and the quality of her work is excellent! She was able to catch our personalities in our pictures, which helps us remember our very special days even... Read More more!

Reviewed on 2/17/2017 Charlotte S

I have had the pleasure of working with CGP TWICE, and both times went above and beyond what I had hoped. Celia captured the most amazing photos at my Chapel Hill, NC wedding this past November and we also had the chance to work together on a ballet-inspired shoot back in our... Read More USC days in Columbia. Most importantly, Celia's amazingly friendly personality makes her a wonderful photographer- you can't help but smile, laugh and have a great time when she's behind the lens! Being that my wedding was a destination for my husband and I, AND for Celia, working together ahead of time to discuss important photos we wanted, family dynamics and day-of flow considerations was easy and helped make the BIG day seem to run so smoothly. Her style is just what we wanted, light, bright, romantic and fun. Celia's "pre-event" worksheet helped us make sure our family knew when we needed them for pictures so that we could knock them out quickly and make more time for the party. The candid shots she captured from the dance floor are by far some of my favorites! Celia managed two very extended families with ease and you can tell by everyone's smiles that they were having a wonderful time. Not only did she work her magic on group shots, she kept my actor husband and I in line while capturing some simply beautiful moments, just the two of us. I would recommend Celia in a HEARTBEAT and look forward to someday working with her again!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Bethany N

Celia was absolutely amazing to work with and she captured our wedding day with some of the most beautiful and memorable pictures! We love all the pictures and have enjoyed seeing all the little moments she was able to catch! We will definitely be using Celia G Photographie... Read More again!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Michael L

Had a blast working with Celia! My wife and I had the pleasure of working with her on our 1st anniversary photos. Her pre-shoot checklist was really insightful and made the day of shooting run a whole lot smoother. She made my wife, who hates her picture to be taken, feel... Read More beautiful and enjoy the whole experience. Celia's energy and creativity made it a lot of fun working with her. If you're in the low country for any occasion, you have to contact Celia G Photography to be the one documenting the event.

Reviewed on 6/24/2016

Celia is the absolute BEST! Picking Celia G Photographie for both our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures was one of the best wedding decisions we ever made. She was incredibly fun, honest, and professional throughout the entire process AND she somehow managed to make... Read More two camera-shy people look photogenic. Her photographs beautifully captured so many amazing memories for us. We can’t recommend Celia enough!!

Reviewed on 6/24/2016

Celia was perfection! I contacted her after my original photographer had cancelled bridal portraits on me because they decided to schedule a random vacation after we had made the appointment. Talk about stress on the bride! Celia, however, was nothing but professional and... Read More prompt! She did her best to work with my busy schedule and always made me feel like a priority! She captured all the raw emotion of transitioning into married life in the most beautiful way. No matter what I was going on around me, she always put me at ease and helped me relax in front of the camera. Those special moments went by fast, but now I have them forever paused in time with Celia's artwork! Thank you Celia G. Photographie!

Reviewed on 6/23/2016

Celia did an incredible job with our wedding. She was a pleasure to work with from our engagement photos all the way to the big day, and to the follow up and photo editing. She went way above and beyond with an awesome attitude. Her work turned out beautifully and she's a hoot... Read More to work with--truly couldn't ask for more!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Julia P

Choosing Celia G Photographie was the easiest vendor decision we made during our wedding planning! I trusted her personally and professionally and loved working with Celia and John. I knew we were in good hands and never had to worry about getting "that shot" or wondering if we... Read More looked okay for a certain photo. Celia did engagement photos, a bridal portrait shoot and captured our entire wedding day. I love Celia's style and the way that all of our photos came out.

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Erin P

Celia is amazing! She did our engagement and wedding photos and just blew us away with her talent. She is professional, timely and, most importantly, has a fabulous attitude. She was super easy to work with on all occasions and helped guide us through everything. It was a great... Read More comfort to know we could rely on her expertise -- especially since I am awkward in front of the camera! She made us feel completely at ease and the final products really reflected that. Our family and friends raved about how amazing our wedding photos were and we agree -- her work is plastered all over our house! I still love to look at all the little moments she captured. She is truly a gem and I would recommend her in a heartbeat to anyone looking for gorgeous photos and a matching personality!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016

I have scheduled CPG on countless occasions for everything from a fun beach photo shoot to my engagement session to my daughters hospital and newborn photos. Celia always makes us feel at ease, and we wouldn't trust anyone else capturing the moments that mean most to us. She has... Read More always gone above and beyond our exepectations!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Amelia H

Celia's energy is focused on the subjects to support the event and inspire beautiful photos. I've never felt more comfortable with a photographer, and if we're having a conversation or laughing about situations, it's a joy to work with her. I am a big fan of her use of light... Read More and ability to capture AMAZING candid photos. She snapped so many unique photos that we wouldn't have experienced with a different photographer, and I've never been happier with our photos. We received our photographs quickly and they were perfect. I can't say enough about Celia G. Photographie!!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Sarah O

Celia G Photographie has captured every large event in my family’s life. Celia is very versatile and has seen us through engagement, wedding, holidays, and most recently, family pictures with a new baby! She always comes prepare and with lots of energy and creative ideas. She... Read More can work with anyone, including our not so cooperative dog. Celia can set up a great posed picture, but also has a knack for spotting those perfect unplanned, candid moments that will warm your heart. If you are looking for a fun, talented, photographer, who has an eye for detail Celia G Photographie is you girl!