Centennial Park

Munster, IN

Celebrate life's moments with us

Centennial Park is the perfect location for your wedding ceremony and reception. Enjoy the beautiful views of Maynard Lake, lush gardens, and a lakefront terrace. Flexible catering and bar packages available to fit any budget.

$$

Guest Capacity

Ballroom

1005 S. Centennial Dr., Munster, IN

Wonderful job!

Reviewed on 8/05/2013 Lauri R

We had our ceremony at Centennial Park, and it was amazing! The staff did a great job making sure all of our needs were met for the rehearsal and the ceremony, and it made for a wonderful day! Great job! Thank you!

Great Reception Venue

Reviewed on 6/21/2013 Colleen M

I love Centennial Park. They were a bit more expensive than other options, but everyone there was super friendly, and they take care of everything for you. They were willing to accommodate changes to my plans up to the day of the wedding, and it was a beautiful room. We had... Read More really hoped to get outdoor pictures, but since it rained, I was glad that I picked a reception hall that was beautiful enough that the indoor pictures came out well, too. They contacted all the vendors for me to make sure everyone knew the schedule, and you really can tell that they have your back and they want your wedding to go well just as much as you do. I'd definitely recommend!

Beautiful Venue with GREAT staff!

Reviewed on 10/30/2011 Allison S

I couldn't have been more pleased with our choice in venue. They have event coordinators that would call or email at a moments notice if you needed anything. It is owned by the Town of Munster so there are aspects that the staff can not change or budge on but otherwise... Read More everything was perfect!!! The location is beautiful! There is the ballroom for the reception, the lake terrace for a beautiful ceremony overlooking the water, gardens, a bridge overlooking the entire park, etc. Our pictures were breathtaking without ever having to leave the venue site!I would recommend Centennial Park to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/24/2015 Amanda M

I had my August 7th 2015 wedding here. Everything about the day was perfect! We were blessed to have beautiful weather for our lakeside terrace wedding. It is a little pricey compared to local venues, however it's a bargain when you are comparing it to Chicago venues. Only... Read More 30 minutes outside of the city, Centennial Park is beautiful. The grounds are kept perfect and the banquet hall is truly delightful with a view of the whole park. Jessica was my main point of contact; she also was the point of contact for all of my vendors. Everything was on-time and organized perfectly. The staff really knows what they are doing! I highly recommend this venue for a beautiful outdoor ceremony and formal indoor reception!

Excellent

Reviewed on 7/04/2014 Amy W

Excellent service and beautiful views!

Great service :)

Reviewed on 11/03/2011 Adriana D

They were very accommodating. Since we came from out of town they let us bring things in a couple days early to keep it there. They helped a lot with planning and anything else we needed. The only problem we had was during our reception the fire alarm went off several times... Read More before they figured out why and how to shut it off. They apologized for that.

Dream venue

Reviewed on 10/07/2011 Kelli W

Centennial Park is an absolutely beautiful location both inside and out. The staff went above and beyond to ensure our day was everything we ever dreamed. The day of our wedding, which was to be held outside, there was a torrential down pour. The staff made to sure to put us at... Read More ease and were able to come up with an alternate site for our ceremony. The site was just as beautiful and worked out better than our original plan! The outside caterer they suggested was just as accommodating and the food was delicious. All in all, this venue is very cost conscience bride friendly and well worth it!

2011-10-07T12:39:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words,you were wonderful to work with and I wish you the best of luck, let us know if we can be of assitance to you in the future.

TO Centennial Park