Central Park the Band

Rehearsals + Parties, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, Music

812 Warsaw Ave., Blackwood, NJ (609) 685-6095

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Kelley W

Every single person stayed on the dance floor until the very end, as well as complimented the band. They rocked it!! So much fun, and I highly recommend. The only set back was that they did not play the requested songs I listed. Other than that, they will without any doubt make... Read More your reception the absolute best.

A MUST- can not stop raving about Central Park the Band!!!

Reviewed on 8/19/2014 Samantha N

My husband and I hired Central Park The Band for our wedding after going to one of their showcases. The most important thing we wanted for our wedding was for it to be a fun, wild, dancing party for our fun, crazy friends and family!! Central Park was the PERFECT choice for... Read More us, and turned our wedding into the most amazing and memorable night of our lives. The band members are truly talented, and read the crowd perfectly to sense the best music to play. Our guests were up dancing the ENTIRE NIGHT!!!!!!! Harry, the band leader, made our experience with Central Park even more incredible. He was in touch with us a few weeks before the wedding to plan the night. We discussed song requests (which you also put in an online planning tool which is great), timing, and every detail necessary. Harry made sure to understand the overall feel and flow we wanted for our special day. The night of the wedding, they executed it PERFECTLY. People are still raving about our band, and we have already recommended it to many of our engaged friends! If you want your guests up dancing and having an incredible time all night, we HIGHLY recommend Central Park the Band!!!!!!!

Brought the house down!

Reviewed on 10/30/2012 Nancy B

People are still talking about how great this band was! Harry, the band leader, was amazing to work with. I don't think there was a time that the dance floor wasn't FULL of people the entire night. They really were fantastic and exceeded any expectations I may have had. Thank... Read More you!

Simply the best

Reviewed on 7/05/2011 Molly R

I heard this band for 15 mins in a showcase and booked them. Their price was right and they sounded good. The week leading up the the wedding, the band leader called and he was so nice and helpful. The wedding day was unreal. They had the dance floor packed from the moment we... Read More entered the reception. They were the best wedding band I have heard and I have seen about 10. They played every type of song and for the short break they took, while the DJ played, I didn't even realize they were on break. My brother owns a DJ business and he was extrememly impressed with the band. They were top notch and simply the best!

Great band, great sound, a little too loud

Reviewed on 2/02/2011 Rachael M

We had Central Park for our wedding band. They were great and had the dance floor packed the whole night. The band had a great website that we used before the wedding, which allowed us to pick out some songs before hand. The only negative was that it was a little too loud for... Read More the ballroom. However, everything else was perfect. Harry, the band leader, was helpful and nice. We enjoyed working with this vendor a lot and our guests LOVED them!

The great entertainers!

Reviewed on 8/16/2010 Rebecca E

This band is the best! Everyone at the wedding had a great time because of the band's expertise, singing ability, sound quality, selection of music and general happy, party demeanor. You must book them for your wedding if you want everyone to have a great time and to dance!

Review for Central Park the Band

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 alison b

Having a band was really important to us. This band is just amazing! They had the crowd dancing all night long.