Book Your Wedding with Ceola Manor

A BALLROOM IN JEFFERSON VALLEY, NY

Sinapi’s Ceola Manor offers couples gorgeous views of Lake Osceola as they celebrate their new union. Nestled in Westchester County, NY, off East Main Street, Sinapi’s Ceola Manor provides a formal atmosphere with a stunning natural backdrop. A lovely water fountain greets guests as they arrive. Couples may hold just their reception at this venue or they can host all of their wedding day festivities at this lovely spot. Experienced staff at Sinapi’s Ceola Manor assist couples with planning and setup so that all of the important details are taken care of. Sinapi’s Ceola Manor is a full-service venue that includes catering and can comfortably accommodate up to 225 guests.

The ballroom is filled with windows so that couples and their guests can take full advantage of the exquisite water views. Photographers have multiple locales in which to capture memorable photos. From the dramatic vaulted ceiling hangs a glittering crystal chandelier. A gleaming dance floor invites guests to get up and groove.

The Rainbow Room features a wall of immense glass windows so that guests can take in the splendor of Lake Osceola from a comfortable indoor location. This space offers couples extra seating and space for their wedding reception.

The Gazebo Garden places a classic white gazebo amidst a lush green garden filled with colorful flowers. This is an ideal, picturesque setting for incredible first-look photographs. The Gazebo Garden is the primary location for wedding ceremonies at Sinapi’s Ceola Manor. A tent is available in the event of inclement weather. Couples who are holding their wedding ceremonies at other locations are permitted to use The Gazebo Garden for wedding photos.

After the wedding ceremony, Sinapi’s Ceola Manor hosts a cocktail hour at the lakeside terrace. Following this, the wedding reception includes:

• Personal wait staff for the event
  • Private cocktail room
  • Bridal suite with cocktails and appetizers
  • Formal linens in the couple's desired hue
  • Directional cards
  • Place cards
  • Table centerpieces
  • Open bar with top-shelf spirits

Couples select from multiple dishes to create delicious menus for their wedding receptions. Sinapi’s Ceola Manor provides couples with high-end catering from its experienced on-site catering team. Though alcohol is permitted, shots are not allowed.

Sinapi's Ceola Manor is an elegant and spacious wedding venue that comes with a number of unique perks:

• Delectable wedding cake from Homestyle Desserts included
  • Wedding rehearsals available during the week
  • Tasting events to help couples craft their reception menus
  • Signature beverage available for drink menu

Ballroom, Waterfront, Garden, Restaurant, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Tents, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

489 East Main Street, Jefferson Valley, NY (914) 245-0630
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Charles D

Absolutely gorgeous on the lake. Extremely professionally run by the staff. The food was great. I like the care that the staff puts into details.

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Leigha T

Rachel, Erin, and Phil were amazing. They were there every step of the way making sure I had my dream wedding (Rain and all!) They were professional, courteous, reliable, and in constant communication. The food was amazing, as well as the service. They went above and beyond. It... Read More was the perfect venue.

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 James Z

Rachel, Erin and Sara helped us have a day to remember. We are a senior couple and had a tight budget but the day was more than money could buy. The food and staff were excellent and we and our guests were enchanted. We will never forget the care they gave our ceremony.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Corinne M

We couldn't have asked for a better wedding reception and everything leading up to it was wonderful as well! Lou, Rachel, Erin, Juan and the rest of the staff at Ceola Manor are top notch professionals - they answered all of our questions, had everything set up the way we... Read More requested, were very easy to work with and made my husband and I feel very special the day of our wedding from the second we hopped off the limo bus. I would recommend Ceola Manor to any couple looking for a venue or anyone looking for a great spot to host a party! Our guests are still raving about the food, and we had such a great time dancing the night away. Thank you for everything and for memories to last a lifetime!

2016-12-15T10:54:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, Corinne! We appreciate your kind words for our staff, and we are very pleased to know that they helped perfect your day. Your recommendation is very gracious and appreciated, and we wish you all the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Barbara C

I just want to thank Lou and Rachel and their entire staff for making my wedding day amazing! The food was excellent and the views beautiful!!!! If I could give them 10 stars I would!!!

2016-10-10T15:16:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the 5-star rating, Barbara! It was a pleasure hosting your wedding, and we are glad you especially enjoyed the food and our breathtaking views. Your praise means the world to us, and we wish you both the best!

Beautiful wedding venue!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Andrea B

I wish I could give Ceola Manor a higher rating than 5 stars. From the moment we looked at the venue to the day of our wedding, both Rachel and Lou were extremely helpful. My wedding was perfect! My wedding was on 7/25/15 and had 170 guests. Ceola has two banquet rooms. I... Read More didn't want to get married a large banquet hall so it was the perfect size and we were able to reserve the entire venue which was great! The location is beautiful. Ceola Manor is located along lake Osceola in Jefferson Valley in the Hudson Valley region. I noticed a few of my friend's changed their Facebook profile photos to the ones taken at my wedding. Everyone one I've spoken to had an amazing time. I've received rave reviews on the food and the service. People are still talking about how good the prime rib was! The weather also helped. It was a gorgeous day, but I'm sure even if the weather didn't cooperate, Lou and Rachel would have had a game plan. Rachel, who was my initial contact was extremely helpful in answering all of my questions and giving suggestions about the tiniest details, like what color chair sashes I should get to best match my color scheme. Lou was also really helpful and found food and beverage distributors to meet our budget. I had the pleasure of working with both Rachel and Lou. Lou was also really helpful and found food and beverage distributors to meet our budget. Robin who worked in the office was always very polite and accommodating. I had the pleasure of working with both Rachel and Lou. Rachel went on vacation the week before my wedding date. Honestly, I was nervous about Rachel being away since she was my main point of contact, but Lou was great. The transition was seamless. I also was a little nervous about being handed off to the maître d' the day of my wedding, but Phil did an excellent job. He made sure everyone in the bridal party knew their place and that we were all on the same page. Ceola Manor is top notch and is exactly the kind of place I dreamed of having my wedding.

amazing setting and amazing service

Reviewed on 9/02/2015 Watfa s

From start to finish Rachel at Ceola was a great pleasure to work with it. She made wedding planning easy. We had our ceremony in gazabo, just a very beautiful setting. The grounds are well kept and the view of the lake made it just perfect. I didn't have much food, but... Read More everyone talked about how much food there was and how good it was. The service was fantastic. Everyone worked really hard to make sure I was happy, comfortable and that the guest enjoyed the evening. If you are looking for somewhere you won't have to take a second job to pay for your wedding and people who take the time to "know" you as a bride.... then it's Ceola.

Ceola Manor Cannot Be Beat!

Reviewed on 11/05/2014 Kayla B

We chose Ceola Manor as our venue for our Oct 2014 wedding. Throughout the planning process, Rachel, the event coordinator, helped to keep us organized and on-time. She responded to our answers quickly and made great suggestions for our event. On our wedding day, we were in awe... Read More of the job that they had done. Our cocktail hour was under a beautiful outdoor tent overlooking the gardens and the lake. The reception space was perfectly decorated. EVERYONE complimented us on the food selections. The bridal waiter and the Maitre D were absolutely fantastic! My mom tore her ACL at the reception and they helped her get around the entire night, brought her ice, and overall showed great concern, making it easier on her and us! Also, I can't write this review without mentioning the outstanding value. We had a 200+ guest list and we experienced sticker shock at a lot of other venues in the area -- but not with Ceola. They fit within our budget with room to spare. I honestly wouldn't have changed a thing about my wedding and I credit Ceola Manor on the outstanding job they did for us!

Wedding Review

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

Planning was easy and so flexible to fit my needs! The service was perfect, everything was on time and food was great , even had selections for my family that have vegetarian diets! Sinapi Ceola Manor gave my husband and I a perfect evening we will never forget.

A Wedding to remember!

Reviewed on 9/24/2014

We just had our wedding there, and we could not be happier!! As soon as I read the rave reviews about the food, I had a feeling that I would fall in love with this venue. When we went in to meet Anna, I knew that I was right. She assured us that they could accommodate our... Read More every request, and they absolutely delivered! Anna, one of the wedding planners, was professional, charming, responsive, calmed my jitters, and was very flexible. She was incredibly generous with her time throughout the process. She had a perfect sense of what we wanted and worked seamlessly with us. Most of all, she is an incredibly nice person and always professional in everything she does. She is very focused on making the wedding perfect without stressing anyone in the wedding family out. She is a pro and knows how everything should go with every different vendor. The timeline she made was invaluable and she coordinated everything from behind the scenes. The wedding day had some minor hiccups, but Anna took care of them without us even knowing!!! She is such a star at what she does. I am honored to have met her and now call her my friend. Brendan, my bridal attendant was a godsend. He met me at the door of Sinapi's the evening of my wedding and was by my side (without being obtrusive) the entire time. Rob, our maitre d', was extremely helpful and made sure that service went seamlessly. From greeting all the guests to helping me pack all of the stuff up, Rob was spot on. The food...OMG!! Anna told us that our guests would think the cocktail hour was the dinner, and she was right. Our guests could not believe how much food there was and how delicious everything tasted. Our guests raved and raved about the food and the open bar. The signature cocktail was a great touch. Tommy our bartender was a mixologist that made the evening! His drinks were amazing! Anna even referred me to a cigar company so that I could surprise my new husband with a cigar bar. The guys declared me "wife of the year" after that one :) If you're considering any place other than Sinapi's Ceola Manor for your wedding, you're losing your mind. This venue is beautiful, the staff are ridiculously attentive, the food is sublime, and our guests went on and on about how this was the best wedding they had ever been to. Anna, Rob, Brendan, Tommy and all of the other awesome staff...thank you, thank you, thank you for making our big day more amazing than we ever imagined it could be!!!

Best day EVER!!!

Reviewed on 9/06/2014

I held my reception at Ceola Manor. My husband and I knew we wanted to get married, so we planned out big day in 7 weeks! Our wedding planner Anna made the whole experience of planning a wedding so easy! She took our ideas (sometimes crazy!) and incorporated them into our... Read More wedding. With traffic based up, the wedding was delayed an hour. The entire staff was so professional and accommodating. My guests told me it was one of the best weddings they ever attended! Thank you Anna an everyone at Sinapi's for making my day magical!

I wish I Could do it all over again!

Reviewed on 8/25/2014

Wow -what a day! My friends and family is still talking about the service, the food and how everything was taken care of! I cannot say enough about our wedding planner Anna. She is a sweetheart who went above and beyond to make the little details (we both cherish the... Read More napkins!) and our love story come thou our big day. The Service was amazing thou out our event. We will be back for sure! I know my cousin is looking to get married there!

Amazing

Reviewed on 7/30/2014 Meredith M

From the first tour to the last dance Sinapi's Ceola Manor was fabulous. This family owned business truly shine in comparison to the wedding factories we tried to stay away from. We could not have been happier with our experience!

Awesome

Reviewed on 7/28/2014 John C

Great people to work with. Amazing food.

amazing service

Reviewed on 7/23/2014 charlene p

I loved the people, the location and the food. They worked so hard to please us even after the wedding was over.

Amazing!!!!! July 19, 2014

Reviewed on 7/20/2014 Natasha M

The Staff at Ceola Manor surpass my expectation by far. My wedding day was amazing and everything was perfection. I didn't have to do anything except for show up. Rachel and everyone there are the definition of perfect service. The venue is beautiful and well kept. I loved... Read More everything about my wedding at ceola manor. The food, the dessert, and the service. Thank you guys so much for making my wedding perfect.

wonderful day!

Reviewed on 7/14/2014 Tamara B

We got married in mid-July 2014. The weather was perfect, so we were able to have our ceremony outside as planned. The venue was gorgeous and the staff were very accommodating. We worked with Rachel, she is amazing! Super helpful and calming to nervous brides (we planned our... Read More wedding from out of state). I wish we could have met/called the Maitre d' before the day of the wedding, because we had to make some changes to the order because some things weren't possible due to timing. This would also be helpful because we had some nontraditional details, but the maitre d' is used to a traditional way of doing things, which led to a lot of logistical conversations during the wedding itself. The price of working with Ceola was very reasonable, and so much came included (champagne toasts, cake, service, food, set up, etc). If you get the cake through one of their preferred vendors, DEFINITELY use Homestyle Bakery. Also, for flowers use Arcadia floral. I went to other vendors and they literally laughed at me when I told them the budget, Arcadia worked with us and provided the most beautiful flowers I could have asked for. Overall wonderful day!

AMAZING JOB!!!!

Reviewed on 6/21/2014 Cassie L

My sister had her wedding here in May. The whole family cannot thank them enough for everything!!! Everything was planned out well ahead of time. The food was AMAZING!!! The entire experience was great! Very accommodating, flexible and the value for what your receive was... Read More far greater then any other place in Wetchester County. I would recommend Ceola Manor in a heart beat!

Made it magic!

Reviewed on 5/22/2013 Sarah B

First of all, "the price is right!" Second, amazing staff

My Bridal Shower

Reviewed on 8/11/2012 Lisa C

I had my surprise bridal shower at Ceola Manor. It was great!! Since it was a surprise, I am not exactly sure of how the planning and what not worked out, but I know that overall it turned out great! We had a brunch setup, and the food was delicious. The room was perfect for... Read More the amout of ladies we had invited, and the view of the lake ouside was very pretty.

Best day ever!!

Reviewed on 11/30/2011 Jami K

The entire family and all other staff here are so helpful. I had the best year planning. I do not have one complaint about my day. The setting outside was perfect and the food was great. All of our family and friends had nothing but good things to say. I suggest that all new... Read More brides at least go and take a look

great service for a great value

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 Kristine M

when i got engaged my fiance and i went to about thirteen different vendors all around westchester county and the bronx to check out who offers what and for what cost. we loved ceola manor from the first time we saw it. compared to all of the places we had seen they offered so... Read More much for a great value and the grounds were beautiful. on our wedding day the staff was amazing, they were on top of everything and the day ran so smoothly. we are so happy with our choice and all of our guest complimented us on how good the food was and how beautiful ceola manor is.

PERFECT!!

Reviewed on 8/02/2011 Jahaira Q

My husband and I had our wedding at Ceola in May 2010. As soon as I stepped out of the limo I was taken care of right away. It kind of felt as if I was a movie star! Honestly we both felt that Ceola did an awesome job, from service to food and just everyone being so nice and... Read More helpful. I would highly recommend this place. You can have it all right here, ceremony, cocktail hour and reception all in one beautiful place. Another plus, beautiful scenery for your pictures!

amazing!!

Reviewed on 12/30/2010 Michelle M

The staff at Ceola Manor is absolutely incredible, they made sure everything was taken care of and we didn't have to worry about anything the day of the wedding!! The food was amazing!! Our guests are still talking about how wonderful everything was!!

Venue

Reviewed on 10/06/2010 Kaity C

The manor was beautiful. They gave provided different locations to move your party from under a tent to the ball room, etc. I did not like their communication. THEY LACKED ALOT. They changed my event planner and never told me. They changed the planner, not once, but three... Read More times. The day of my wedding I had a totally different event planner whom I had never met. Totally unprofessional. Overall I had a great experience.

Meet The Coordinator

Linda

We do what we loves most every day, which is meeting new people and being a part of the most important days of their lives. Passionate and conscientious, We enjoy organizing each event down to the little details. We believes it is important to get to know each couple personally and to learn what is most important to them on their Wedding Day. We treat each event “as if it were her own party” and attributes the implementation of this concept to her success.