Ceremonies By Bethel

San Diego County mostly, but also Temecula & nearby areas

Fun – Personal – Meaningful – Non-Traditional

You’ve decided to join your lives and hearts by making a lifelong commitment to one another. For us, the wedding ceremony is all about celebrating your relationship! Let’s celebrate your union, touch your hearts, and inspire your loved ones with a ceremony that is special and meaningful to you!

San Diego County mostly, but also Temecula & nearby areas

Stop your Officiant search NOW!

Reviewed on 4/30/2015 Josh S

Stop your search right now for Officiants, for you've found the absolute PERFECT one with Bethel!!!! If we could rate higher than 5 stars we EASILY would with her! After a somewhat disappointing meeting with our first potential Officiant (nothing terrible -- just no... Read More connection between us), I was skeptical of how our meet-up with Bethel would unfold. We met for what was supposed to have been just 1 hour, but ended up being OVER 2! Bethel took time to ask questions, got to know us (and more importantly, what we wanted from an Officiant), and even made time for small talk -- all this at our first meeting, before we signed any contracts with her or paid her one penny! Throughout the entire process (note: there WILL be homework involved with Bethel -- but it's really fun and by no means is it daunting), she checked in with us, providing a perfect balance of guidance and options for how we wanted our ceremony to look. And although I didn't think much of it at the beginning, this is a really important and special point, because no two couples are the same; why should ceremonies by cookie-cutter? And frankly, most Officiants offer pretty much cookie-cutter ceremonies. Bethel was ALWAYS available to talk or answer questions (And I mean that literally. I would get good quality responses from her within hours -- usually within minutes.), which is helpful because the entire wedding planning process can be stressful and things can change at a moments' notice. Bethel was always willing to provide input along the way, rolling beautifully with any changes that we made. On the day of the wedding, Bethel was, quite simply, the highlight of the night. We received countless compliments on her, and our ceremony in general. Our ceremony was a beautiful representation of who we are, and Bethel had the vision to bring everything together wonderfully. We are so fortunate to have met her. DON'T DELAY WITH BETHEL - her schedule (deservedly) fills QUICKLY!!

Bethel believes!

Reviewed on 6/25/2014 Karly K

Its pretty rare that I am at a loss for words about something but it is hard to communicate just how great Bethel is. So here it goes, she just gets it. I mean she truly understands and feels love and what it means to love and the different ways people love and how to... Read More communicate love and how to share that love with others. When we originally were looking for an officiant we were lucky enough to have a wedding planner who knew of and had worked with Bethel so soon thereafter we reached out to her. We set up a skype session with a vague idea of what we wanted. After 20 minutes we were blown away by just how prepared, confident and knowledgeable she was about her role and the affect she can have on this special moment in our lives. We had initially said that we wanted to do just a 10-15 ceremony so that we could move on to the fun part of the night, the party. She made it abundantly clear that if all we were looking for was someone to help us say "I do" then she was not the person for us. I really appreciated her honesty and over the course of that first video chat I realized that we really did have the right person for us and that the ceremony is really more important than the other aspects of the day as it allows others to be a part of our lives and helps us share our love for each other with those that are important in our lives. We had homework. This I was not expecting although looking back and knowing Bethel I should have. She is so passionate about getting to know you and understand your relationship with your significant other that she is hungry for as much information as possible. She then incorporates this into the ceremony thus allowing your guest to share in the experiences that led to you being there, don't worry she doesn't share anything embarrassing or anything that you don't want her to. The other part of the homework is she shows you this this treasure trove of information that helps guide you through the endless options of what to include in your ceremony. We chose several reading that spoke to us and the favorite of everyone in attendance was the "knot tying" ceremony involving the mothers. I've always been fascinated where the phrase came from and this part of the ceremony really stood out to everyone involved. Even the day after Bethel was communicating with us and guiding us through the paperwork and legalese now involved once the wedding is completed. Her customer service is off the charts and we would recommend her to anyone!! Bethel you are the best and we hope our paths cross again!

Excellent in Every Way

Reviewed on 5/04/2014 Jamie M

Bethel Nathan is by far the best decision my husband and I made about our entire wedding. Bethel is incredibly kind and she truly strives to make your ceremony a wonderful and meaningful experience. Every single guest raved about the ceremony. I didn't hear a word about the... Read More reception, the DJ, or the venue from anyone on the wedding day because no one could stop talking about how awesome the ceremony was. Many people told me that it was the best ceremony they have ever been to. And they were right. The ceremony truly was amazing because of Bethel. My husband was skeptical when we set up our initial meeting with Bethel, but within 10 minutes, she wowed us both. She wants the ceremony to be meaningful for each couple, so she works with you to make it exactly what you want it to be. She sent us homework assignments geared towards getting to know us and our relationship. She gave us tons of ideas for ways to make the ceremony unique, including options for everything from the readings, to how we said our vows, to how she would announce us to the audience at the end of the ceremony. Every last detail was taken care of with care. AND, as if that wasn't enough, Bethel is super organized. She helped us prepare for all the details, get our marriage certificate, and send detailed emails about what to expect through every step of the process. I love details, so she was totally awesome! If you don't hire Bethel to be your officiant, you are missing out on the very best wedding ceremony you can possibly imagine. HIRE THIS INCREDIBLE WOMAN. I have never been so confident about a recommendation in my life.

Reviewed on 7/23/2016

My wife and I decided to pursue a beach locale elopement ceremony whereby Officiant and Photographer would be our only attendees. With our larger wedding venues past, this one would be uniquely Ours! We found Bethel by referral through our fabulous photographer who felt that... Read More of all the Officiants he'd worked with that Bethel was top of his list and a great match to our expressed interests. Upon 1st contact with Bethel, we knew that he was spot on. We were vacillating between a La Jolla and Santa Barbara for our wedding. Bethel helped with scouting recommendations for some very scenic ocean front spots in La Jolla, after which we knew we needed to look no further. Everything was falling perfectly in place and with great ease. She even helped us to find a wonderful resort for our stay in La Jolla. Bethel spoke our "language" and was so personable. She is so positively spirited and made us feel immediately bonded to her, like we'd be connected for life. We started by email correspondence, then set up our SKYPE call to first meet. Her continued guidance made for such a thoughtful process that unfolded over a few months, from vow writing to other tailored components that would shape our ceremony. Bethel pulled the best from us that ultimately made for such a connected, wonderfully emotional, and present experience. By our design, our ceremony had no religious overtones and Bethel was happy to oblige. She is the most caring, personable, humorous, wickedly smart, and fun person that we could have found to lead this experience and deliver our perfect wedding ceremony.

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Hailey D

Bethel is amazing!!! We live in Arizona and had our wedding in La Jolla. Even though we never met Bethel in person prior to our wedding, she made sure to get to know us as a couple and make us very comfortable with her. Originally, we did not want to write our own vows. Not... Read More because we are traditional but because of the fear of starting with a blank piece of paper and being able to come up with vows that truly encompassed our relationship. The homework and resources Bethel gave us made it so easy to write the perfect vows and customize our ceremony so that it truly represented us. We wanted our ceremony to be fun and lighthearted and Bethel delivered. Bethel also made the legalities (marriage license, name change, etc) of getting married easy as well. Bethel went above and beyond to make our day extra special. We can't thank Bethel enough for giving us a ceremony that was unique to our personalities and relationship that we will cherish forever.

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Jordan R

Bethel was our wedding officiant at Mt. Woodson Castle this past Spring. She's absolutely incredible, and is able to capture every single guest's attention for the entire duration of the ceremony, which is tricky to do! She had everyone engaged and learning new things from those... Read More beautiful moments we'll remember forever. We loved that Bethel focuses on the couple, and what makes them unique. We had guests coming up to us throughout the entire reception saying how much they loved Bethel, and her knowledge of us as a couple. We worked with her during the planning process to create a ceremony that felt like us. We would have been lost without Bethel and her incredible planning skills! Our family has individuals of all religions, beliefs, and backgrounds, but it was extremely special to us that they were able to all embrace and truly love what we had put together for our wedding ceremony. I think it opened all of their eyes to see how beautiful a ceremony can be if it's based upon the love you have for one another. You will be SO happy if you decide to go with Bethel for your upcoming ceremony! She made our wedding day, and we'll cherish those memories for years to come.

Reviewed on 6/23/2016

Jason, of Ceremonies by Bethel, was INCREDIBLE. We were looking for someone who would work WITH us to create a ceremony that combined different traditions and was a representation of who we are. Not only did he put my now husband and I at ease with his ideas, guidance, and... Read More professionalism, but he was so patient, thoughtful, and kind. He walked us through everything step-by-step, and most importantly, he supported our desire to make our ceremony uniquely us from beginning to end. He let us be us, which was really hard to find. We truly enjoyed creating the ceremony piece by piece; Jason made it fun and interactive , and the outcome blew us away. Everyone said how special and unique our ceremony was. He was soulful, flexible, knowledgeable, he held our 150+ crowd's attention, and he gently made sure we kept on deadline. Jason was more than a wedding officiant for us, and we are so grateful. Look no further! You're in excellent hands with Jason.

Reviewed on 6/18/2016

My husband and I are just so lucky to have Bethel as our wedding officiant. Bethel is AMAZING. We were not only impressed with her professionalism but also her passionate and pleasant personality. She did a lot of homework together with us to really know us and tailor a unique... Read More ceremony for us. Everyone loves her and the ceremony she presented! All the guests kept talking how great Bethel is and how emotional the ceremony was. We would like to say thanks again for Bethel's endeavor in making us such an unforgettable ceremony.

Reviewed on 3/21/2016 Brianna

Bethel was such an important part of our ceremony and wedding day. She was recommended to me by another bride and I can say that signing with her was one of the best decisions I made for our wedding. She gives homework and gathers answers (which are kept secret until the day of... Read More the wedding!) so that she really gets to know the couple. The way she worked our answers into the ceremony was so incredible. We laughed, we cried, and we laughed some more. Bethel is extremely professional, but always so warm. She is thoughtful and cares deeply about every ceremony. We didn't have a religious ceremony, but one of my husband's uncle's told us that he could feel God in our ceremony because of the love and emotion that Bethel drew out of us and conveyed. I appreciated how much she listened to us and how special she made the day. Yesterday was our one year anniversary. We woke up to an email from Bethel, in which she wished us a happy anniversary and sent us love letters that we had each written one year ago. It was so special. Bethel is the best you can ever hope for in an officiant and I recommend her wholeheartedly.

Reviewed on 2/22/2016 Sara Brin R

Bethel was great! She really helped us figure out what we wanted out of our ceremony, and worked with us to make sure it felt personal, and still included the traditional elements we expected. She had lots of great ideas for interesting ceremony elements/ readings/ ways to... Read More bring family members and important people into it. Her experience helped make us feel confident that she would be able to handle any potential problems that could come up. It was also a huge relief that she handles the delivery of the marriage license after the wedding, and makes sure that it gets signed by the witnesses right after the ceremony. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 2/17/2016 Collette H

Bethel is HANDS DOWN the BEST in the business!! I had called a few places to find an officiant that my Wife and I would feel comfortable with & had very little luck. In fact - one business even declined to marry us (since we are Lesbians and that was against their "moral... Read More standards") I was getting a little worried that I wouldn't find someone who would really capture the essence of who we really are to each other... but then our luck changed when I stumbled on www.PurpleUnions.com! Bethel has some incredible reviews online - but all of that pales in comparison to being in her presence in person! She is extremely organized, ready for anything, always two steps ahead of you (so you don't have to worry about anything), thoughtful, lovely, professional, comforting, accommodating, just absolutely beautiful inside and out! She takes the worry and stress out of the most important part of your wedding day - the ceremony! Planning our wedding was 15 months of stress, lists to manager other lists and worry (sprinkled with some fun!) But Bethel had a calm about her and the fact that she was updating us and was in constant contact giving us mini projects leading up to the Ceremony - it was one HUGE relief that we didn't have to worry about her at all! She is a perfectionist and it shows! She makes it very personalized - getting to know you as a couple and as individuals! She is inspiring, serious, emotionally connected, funny and delivers every moment of the Ceremony (from the planning to the actual moment she presents you as a married couple) with sheer perfection! I loved getting to know her and letting her into our lives to get to know us! She made the best day of our lives even better - because she constructed the most heartfelt and personalized Ceremony either one of us have ever experienced! Our Families and Friends LOVED her as well! She was so great! Thank you SO much Bethel! You are incredible - we love and appreciate everything you did for us! XOXO Love, Collette & Sara XOXOX

Reviewed on 2/12/2016 Jenilee G

I found Ceremonies by Bethel via The Knot, Wedding Wire & Yelp. I read her previous reviews and I immediately inquired about her services. My husband and I met with her and we instantly LOVED HER!!! We signed our contract same day and started the process to work with her. She... Read More told us what she’s all about and how she loves to make each ceremony tailored to the couple vs having the same mundane wedding ceremonies we all tend to go too. With husband and I, including our families, being from different religious backgrounds, Bethel was the perfect fit. We loved how she focused on us, our relationship, and our love & commitment for each other. She gave us homework to do during the course of the wedding planning time, and that was my favorite part to do. Whenever I had any questions, Bethel was easy to get in contact via email and she will respond fairly quickly. Weeks coming up to the ceremony, she sent reminder emails and encouragement to the both of us. She definitely tailored our wedding ceremony to us and we still have our friends and family telling us how emotional and personal our ceremony was. They never experienced a wedding with so much information about the couple standing before them and knowing the love we had for each other. My husband & I wanted our guests to know who and what we are, aside from what they see, and Bethel delivered that. If you want smiles, laughter, and joyful tears, go with Bethel. She will deliver all the feels for you, your fiancé, and your family & friends during your wedding. We absolutely love her and we’re glad we went with her and no one else.

Reviewed on 11/19/2015

Thank you Bethel for a wonderful and memorable Wedding Day. Shelly and I cannot say enough about how personable and professional it was working with you. I HIGHLY recommend Ceremonies by Bethel for your Wedding Day!

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Jacqueline L

First off, I feel so lucky to have found Jason. Bethel started Ceremonies by Bethel, but Jason is amazing in his own right. My now husband and I met with both Bethel and Jason and we immediately felt at ease with their personalities and style. Instincts told us that this was a... Read More great match and those instincts did not steer us wrong! Our ceremony was absolutely perfect. My biggest concern with weddings is that it is a big show and the people in attendance feel more like spectators than participants in this important life event. Jason's questionnaires allowed us to make the ceremony as personal as possible. He gave us so many ideas that allowed us to create a ceremony that promoted that feeling of community we were looking for. Wedding guests told us later that the ceremony was unlike anything they had seen before. Someone even told me she doesn't usually like weddings, but she enjoyed ours! Someone else told me that Jason's voice was perfect and the ceremony felt like just the right length, which was a relief since I admittedly had a hard time choosing between all the different options so I just included a lot! Whether you work with Jason or Bethel, I firmly believe you will get exactly the ceremony you're looking for. They treat their couples like family and I feel like they will continue to be a part of our lives even now that the wedding is over. Jason, thank you so much for giving us the ceremony of our dreams!

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Kyle S

I cannot begin to describe how professional, warm, caring, and kind Jason and Bethel were for our wedding. We recently wed on 10/17/15 at the Hyatt Regency Mission Bay, with Jason Nathan playing officiant. Every step of the way, from our first meeting, he literally planned and... Read More walked us through it, executing to perfection. Being a perfectionist myself, every minute detail is a stressful moment, especially wanting to create the moment of a lifetime for my bride. His ideas, constant communication and assistance throughout the entire process were more than appreciated. He literally left no stone unturned and through his many suggestions, we found and even expanded on ideas we never even thought to incorporate. On the day of the event, it was great to see him again. He helped calm the nerves of a very anxious groom. The entire ceremony was an absolute fairy tale, with him having touched on very personal moments, allowing friends and family, but most importantly us, to really relish and cherish the moment and personal experience he created from scratch. There is homework involved throughout the process, involving very intimate moments and stories you must share without your future spouse knowing. He combines this together masterfully and as you hear the stories unfold standing at the alter, it is impossible not to appreciate how much effort, planning, and execution went into his work. Jason Nathan and Bethel are true professionals, who have a great passion for what they do and ensuring they execute the most flawless moments into your ceremony. I am unbelievably impressed with them and there is no question in my mind that Jason did not hit a home-run, but a grand slam. We truly appreciate the experience and cannot thank him enough. Jason and Bethel - truly the best of the best.

The best officiant in San Diego

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Stephanie T

There are no words that effectively describe Bethel Nathan and the services she provides. We used Bethel as our officiant for our October 3rd wedding. This was a second marriage for both my husband and myself...and going into it we really had not placed much emphasis on the... Read More ceremony. That changed drastically after our first meeting with Bethel. She immediately tuned in to our close bond, and was able to make recommendations that made our ceremony feel personalized and unique. Suddenly we both became excited about the ceremony and sharing our commitment with our family and friends. The result was a truly magical experience, and I don't think I will ever able to say thank you enough Bethel! You have a gift Bethel and we are so blessed and grateful that you shared it with us, making our special day perfect in every way. I highly recommend Bethel for any couple getting married and looking for a truly unique and personalized ceremony.

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Yana R

Jason was our officiant for our September 19 wedding. It was a great ceremony perfectly executed by him. Jason made our guests laugh and tear up a little, just what you want from a good officiant. What we loved the most about Jason is that he listened to our requests and... Read More followed through with all promises. The communication was on point and every step of the way was explained perfectly! I highly recommend Jason as he made the process seamless and unforgettable! Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/09/2015

If you want to feel organised about your ceremony , chose Bethel. If you want to get the right questions about your partner...chose Bethel If you want wise words with feelings.....chose Bethel If you want a romantic and personal wedding...chose Bethel. She's the women that... Read More makes it happen and I promise you, you will be taken care of, it doesn't matter how nervous you are, you will get the feeling that you are at the right place , at the right time, with the right persons. That feeling is the very best, and you will always be thinking back to that moment with a smile on your face and a warm heart. And if she is busy.....she has a wonderful husband Jason, we so glad we didn't meet him before our wedding. Behind a great, wonderful and loving women , stands always a great ,wonderful and loving man.

Reviewed on 9/25/2015

The only real choice to have a beautiful, warm, and personable ceremony is with Bethel! We have received so many heart felt compliments from friends and family on how beautiful, unique and genuine the ceremony was. More than once our friends and family told us that they felt... Read More as though they understood us and our love more than they ever had before. We were able to do that because of the intimate space Bethel created and the time she took in getting to know us. It was everything we have always wanted.

Reviewed on 8/28/2015 Nina M

We were lucky enough to have Bethel as our officiant for our wedding at Karl Strauss in San Diego. From the moment we met her, we knew we were in good hands (especially since she was familiar with the venue). She was extremely professional yet personable, resourceful, eloquent,... Read More and knowledgeable; which is good because we had no idea what we were doing and knew little of what we wanted. She crafted a personalized ceremony for us that met every single criteria we could think of. Bethel even suggested a lot of things we DIDN'T think of! She made everything simple by using a special formula to get to know us and by providing guidance and a ton of resources to choose our vows, specific lines, etc. from. Overall, we got the feeling that Bethel really cared about us and cared about what she was doing! Definitely recommend! Bethel even passed the Mom test: after the wedding, my mother and many other guests gave us compliments on our officiant choice and ceremony as a whole. Thank you to Bethel for making our wedding day even more perfect and special.

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Rachel W

My wife and I were referred to Bethel by our wedding photographer and we are so grateful to have connected with her. From the moment we met Bethel, we were put at ease by her warmth, openness, compassion and obvious skill and experience as an officiant. She provided us with... Read More helpful information throughout the planning process, including reminders about when, where and how to file for a marriage license. She offered gentle guidance, suggestions and samples to help us create a meaningful ceremony and vows that felt personal and authentic to our relationship. The homework assignment she gave us was reflective, nostalgic and fun, and we enjoyed hearing each other's responses for the first time during our ceremony - it added an enjoyable element of surprise. She also encourages couples to write love letters to each other, which she sends to you on your honeymoon and each year on your anniversary. My wife and I loved having a platform to share our more intimate thoughts and sentiments with one another and we look forward to remembering how we felt in the weeks leading up to our wedding for years to come. Bethel is an absolute pleasure to work with - you will not be disappointed!

BEST Officiant

Reviewed on 8/08/2015 Laura R

Jason and Bethel were wonderful!! From the moment we met them, we knew they would be our officiant. We went with Jason, because Bethel was not available, but we were not let down at all. Our wedding ceremony was so personal, intimate, and fun. We laughed, cried, and didn't... Read More have to stand there for eternity ;) Jason had us provide details of our courtship and relationship before the wedding, which was fun and reminiscent. He used this information to give our guests a glimpse of what brought us together, kept us together, and what we looked forward to together. It was a wonderful surprise and so heartfelt. Everyone loved the ceremony and were truly touched by everything Jason said. We were so happy with the ceremony! He also ensured our marriage certificate was signed and filed for us, and sent us copies of everything. Thank you so much Jason!

Reviewed on 7/31/2015 James C

Jason Nathan was the officiant for our wedding and we both could not be any happier with him. The ceremony was intimate, and the words spoken were beautiful. Our guests kept telling us afterwards how much they enjoyed it. Jason played a big part in making that happen. Here... Read More are specific services he provided to us: 1. Since we do not live in San Diego we met on Skype where Jason and Bethel discussed in more detail the ceremony services they provide. 2. We were given a list of 15 questions about our loved ones to answer. Jason would then use some of our answers directly in the ceremony itself. This is one of the reasons the ceremony was so intimate. 3. Jason also gave us a lot of suggestions for what to include in the ceremony such as specific examples of readings/poems, blessings, types of vows, and different symbolic ceremonies to to do in the wedding itself (like a sand ceremony or wine toasts). And throughout he made it very clear that this was our wedding so he encouraged us to come up with our own ideas and he would integrate them into the ceremony. One such example of this was inputting a star wars reference (do or do not, there is no try) prior to reading our vows; Jason was more than happy to do this. Another example was doing a beer toast with guests any time a plane flew by since our ceremony was close to the airport. He was accommodating with this and even came up with a nice statement to let guests know. 4. Upon making our selections of what we wanted, Jason came up with a draft ceremony instructing us to edit any portion that we saw fit. 5. In the ceremony itself, Jason spoke very clearly; he did not stutter, he didn't speak too soft or too loud, nor did he read too fast or too slow. This was particularly impressive since one of our poems we had selected was a tongue twister from Dr. Seuss. He did not make one mistake! This highlights that Jason has strong communication skills which is vital for a successful ceremony since it is the officiant's job to verbally explain why the bride and groom are meant for each other. One final thing to highlight with the ceremony is Jason came across with a sense of warmth and happiness for us, despite not really knowing him. This demeanor was felt by not only us, but also our guests and it another reason why I feel the ceremony was so intimate. 6. Finally, Jason helped us with all of the logistics regarding our wedding license. He gave us information about where and when to fill out the appropriate forms, and once the ceremony was completed, Jason mailed the forms to the appropriate government office. For all of these reasons, we are so happy we chose Weddings by Bethel for our ceremony. They definitely made it a highlight of the evening. This is why I highly recommend them for your wedding. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 7/26/2015 Katrina H

Bethel is amazing! We are not religious and were worried about that being a part of our ceremony since it didn't fit us. I didn't know there was any other option, besides getting someone close to us ordained but then I met Bethel at the Bridal Bazaar. I liked her right off the... Read More bat and knew it was supposed to be. Our ceremony could be about us and that was how we wanted it to be. She was very easy to work with and helpful with any other aspects of the wedding we needed referrals for. She was on top of everything and it took a lot of weight off our shoulders. Our dogs are a huge part of our life but having them at the ceremony wasn't something that was easy to work out, we didn't want to have to stress about them or have any guests having to watch them, she found a way to include them in the ceremony without them being there and that meant a lot to us. She was also very receptive to us doing a beer mixing ceremony, its kind of like a sand ceremony. Honestly, she was the favorite part of my whole wedding, other than marrying my best friend, of course. We have several friends who are soon to be married and I hope they use her.

Reviewed on 7/24/2015 Ilyse L

I knew Bethel was the one to marry us from the minute we met her. She has the calmness and confidence of someone that knew exactly what she was doing. She gave me peace throughout our busy wedding planning and even was my peaceful person during the ceremony. She had the best... Read More ideas and great vows and readings for us to work with. We chose a stone ceremony that was a very special moment for all of our guests to participate in our day. Everyone there thought she was incredible. I would highly recommend Bethel if you are looking for an incredible officiant.

Bethel Nathan

how do you get from wall street to wedding ceremonies? After walking away from a successful Wall Street career, and running her family's small business, Bethel decided to create something around her own passion - officiating weddings for fun and non-traditional/non-religious couples. After officiating a handful for family and friends, she knew that this was something she loved doing. So in May 2009, she launched full time, and has now celebrated more than 650 couples! With a background both in business and in public speaking, and a joy for celebrating great couples, this is a natural fit!