Ceremonies By Bethel

San Diego County mostly, but also Temecula & nearby areas

Fun – Personal – Meaningful – Non-Traditional

You’ve decided to join your lives and hearts by making a lifelong commitment to one another. For us, the wedding ceremony is all about celebrating your relationship! Let’s celebrate your union, touch your hearts, and inspire your loved ones with a ceremony that is special and meaningful to you!

Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony, Elopement, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Religious Affiliations

Interfaith

Ceremony, Wedding

San Diego County mostly, but also Temecula & nearby areas (619) 302-3035

Stop your Officiant search NOW!

Reviewed on 4/30/2015 Josh S

Stop your search right now for Officiants, for you've found the absolute PERFECT one with Bethel!!!! If we could rate higher than 5 stars we EASILY would with her! After a somewhat disappointing meeting with our first potential Officiant (nothing terrible -- just no... Read More connection between us), I was skeptical of how our meet-up with Bethel would unfold. We met for what was supposed to have been just 1 hour, but ended up being OVER 2! Bethel took time to ask questions, got to know us (and more importantly, what we wanted from an Officiant), and even made time for small talk -- all this at our first meeting, before we signed any contracts with her or paid her one penny! Throughout the entire process (note: there WILL be homework involved with Bethel -- but it's really fun and by no means is it daunting), she checked in with us, providing a perfect balance of guidance and options for how we wanted our ceremony to look. And although I didn't think much of it at the beginning, this is a really important and special point, because no two couples are the same; why should ceremonies by cookie-cutter? And frankly, most Officiants offer pretty much cookie-cutter ceremonies. Bethel was ALWAYS available to talk or answer questions (And I mean that literally. I would get good quality responses from her within hours -- usually within minutes.), which is helpful because the entire wedding planning process can be stressful and things can change at a moments' notice. Bethel was always willing to provide input along the way, rolling beautifully with any changes that we made. On the day of the wedding, Bethel was, quite simply, the highlight of the night. We received countless compliments on her, and our ceremony in general. Our ceremony was a beautiful representation of who we are, and Bethel had the vision to bring everything together wonderfully. We are so fortunate to have met her. DON'T DELAY WITH BETHEL - her schedule (deservedly) fills QUICKLY!!

Reviewed on 2/17/2017 Matthew D

After a few months of unsuccessful brainstorming which of our friends we would ask to officiate our wedding, my wife and I finally decided that maybe we should at least take a look at other options. We immediately came across Ceremonies by Bethel online and she also came... Read More recommended by more than one of our vendors who we had already booked. To our surprise, her prices were very reasonable, and we maintain that for what Bethel added to our wedding day, she represents the best value for the money spent on our wedding. Everything, from our first meeting with her to the few moments we had with her after the ceremony to say goodbye, was perfect and we are so glad we went with her to officiate our wedding. We met Bethel for the first time about 8 months before the wedding and the meeting felt more like a cup of coffee with an old friend than a meeting with a wedding professional. She is one of those people that you feel instantly comfortable with because of her warmth and friendliness. She explained her services and threw out a few ideas for the ceremony and we were instantly sold. Bethel does not do religious ceremonies, which was perfect for us. After the meeting, two or three times before the wedding, we got e-mails from Bethel with "homework" to talk a little bit about ourselves so that she could tailor the ceremony to us. Some of the homework was for us to do together and some was to do individually. The individual homework made the ceremony so much fun and a surprise even for us, because we didn't know what the other had said! The pages and pages of ceremony and vows ideas that Bethel sent us kept us busy dreaming what we wanted our wedding to be like, and ultimately helped us truly make the ceremony our own by mixing and matching ideas, while coming up with a few of our own. Bethel's real magic comes in when you tell her what you like, what you don't like, and at most a vague feeling of what you want your ceremony to be. She sends you back a draft of the ceremony to look over (with the "surprise" individual answers omitted!) that is beautifully constructed, not too long, and very personal. Even with all of the ideas, there's no way my wife and I could have put everything together in such a logical, flowing way. We both found ourselves holding back tears just reading it on a computer screen. After one back and forth with corrections and suggestions, our ceremony was done. Easy as pie. What can I say about the ceremony that I haven't already conveyed? It was beautiful and everything we imagined. It made people laugh and cry (including us) and she spoke about us as a couple as if she had known us for years. Of course she spoke clearly and slowly enough that even our oldest grandparents could understand the words. After the ceremony, multiple guests came up to us asking, "where did you find her!" and raving about the ceremony. Even our most religious relatives said the ceremony was amazing and that she nailed it. We would absolutely, whole-heartedly recommend Ceremonies by Bethel to anyone looking for an officiant for their wedding. You won't be disappointed.

2017-02-18T17:21:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much, Matthew! It was such a pleasure working with you and Kelly, getting to know you two and all that you share, and then getting to be your voice that day to help everyone there to celebrate you two!

Reviewed on 6/23/2016

Jason, of Ceremonies by Bethel, was INCREDIBLE. We were looking for someone who would work WITH us to create a ceremony that combined different traditions and was a representation of who we are. Not only did he put my now husband and I at ease with his ideas, guidance, and... Read More professionalism, but he was so patient, thoughtful, and kind. He walked us through everything step-by-step, and most importantly, he supported our desire to make our ceremony uniquely us from beginning to end. He let us be us, which was really hard to find. We truly enjoyed creating the ceremony piece by piece; Jason made it fun and interactive , and the outcome blew us away. Everyone said how special and unique our ceremony was. He was soulful, flexible, knowledgeable, he held our 150+ crowd's attention, and he gently made sure we kept on deadline. Jason was more than a wedding officiant for us, and we are so grateful. Look no further! You're in excellent hands with Jason.

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Wei C

Bethel was the officiant in our wedding on 07/15/2017. Thank you so much for making our ceremony extremely special. There were many relatives and friends who came up to us after the ceremony and even days afterwards, to tell us how amazing, touching and personal the ceremony... Read More was, to ask who the officiant is and where I found her. We enjoyed the ceremony a lot because it is unique to us, it tells who we are, it tells how we knot our love together. We also enjoyed the "homework" she assigned us before the wedding. Those questions reminded us how we built our relationship and why he or she is Mr. or Mrs. Right. I would highly recommended Bethel to the other couples. Bethel will give you an incredible wedding ceremony.

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Christina C

Bethel is AMAZING!!! Seriously stop looking if you are getting married in the San Diego area. We had last minute jitters and questions and Bethel was right there supporting us the whole way. She takes the time to get to know you and your future spouse and it's like she's known... Read More you forever. Our ceremony was so intimate and personal and we have Bethel to thank for that!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Shanna R

Bethel Nathan is the very BEST!!! If you are looking for someone who will take her time to make your ceremony personal to only you, you must chose Bethel! Bethel not only listens to your wants and desires for your ceremony, she finds little details to make it special for the... Read More two of you because she LISTENS and really tries to get to know her couples. She seems to truly love what she does and brings a calm, reassuring energy to your day as well as an upbeat, happy one. Bethel wiped away any added stress to our ceremony by sending us step-by-step instructions, so we knew what to expect next…everything from where and how to obtain a marriage license to the filing of it and everything in between. She even sends last minute reminders for the actual wedding day! It’s no wonder so many rave about her! You will be thrilled you chose her to officiate your ceremony. We are STILL smiling after the wonderful day she gave us and we feel like we’ve gained a new family member! Shanna and Michele

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Corey v

Bethel was an amazing officiant. She went above and beyond and helped us through the whole process for our wedding ceremony. We will never forget her, and we were getting compliments all night during the wedding about her service. She helped us write our vows and guided us in... Read More ways that we will always be grateful for. It was a pleasure to meet her and she was the perfect fit for us! I would recommend her to everyone!!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Dana S

Bethel is beyond fabulous! She got to know my husband and I so well! She told wonderful stories about us during our ceremony! It was so special. All of our guests complimented Bethel and talked about how special our ceremony was. We love you Bethel! Thank you.

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Meghan S

My (now) husband and I were a little nervous about what we should do as far as looking for an officiant. We didn’t have anybody close to us that we really wanted to ask to officiate, but we also were afraid that if we chose someone we didn’t know personally, that the ceremony... Read More would end up being just that – impersonal. Enter Bethel. From the very first Skype meeting (we live on the East Coast), we felt like we had known her for much longer than just a conversation! She was truly committed to making our ceremony personal and reflective of us as a couple. She had us fill out questions independently from one another that she weaved into the ceremony and this was SUCH a special component for us – both heartwarming and funny at times – our ceremony felt more personal than some of the weddings we’ve been to officiated by family members! She had our guests both laughing and crying (us as well). I can’t count the amount of guests that approached us after the ceremony telling us that it was the most meaningful wedding ceremony they’ve ever witnessed and that they really felt they knew our relationship even better afterwards. Not only that, but Bethel makes sure all of the paperwork is filled out just right and she mailed us everything that we would need to submit for our marriage certificate. She also sent us a printed out copy of our ceremony which was so special for us to revisit together and we will cherish it forever. We feel so incredibly lucky to have found Bethel as she made the most important part of our wedding more special than we could’ve imagined!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Miranda M

Words cannot express what an amazing job Bethel did officiating our wedding in May 2017. We went into our wedding with a no-friends vendor policy, and because we wanted a secular ceremony that was still meaningful - this left us more than a little stumped and overwhelmed about... Read More who to hire / what to do. Luckily our site coordinator recommended Bethel as the absolute “best” there is - and wow, we were so lucky to find her! From start to finish, the process was wonderful. Bethel helped us every step of the way with tons of ideas and encouragement. We had “homework” to work on that was due at several different intervals before the day of, and it was honestly our favorite part of the whole planning process. She really encourages you to take a step back and focus on the WHY of your marriage (a great and much needed reminder of why you are planning the crazy wedding in the first place). She also made it a point after the ceremony for us to really take it all in and enjoy the moment - before getting swept up in the whirlwind of the rest of the night. It was much needed and set the tone wonderfully for the rest of the night. And of course the ceremony itself was SO beautiful. So many of our family and friends were moved to tears, but it also had its light hearted and funny moments to balance it out. Looking back on the day it is the small moments during the ceremony I find myself remembering the most and smiling. It truly was magical and I cannot recommend Bethel enough for the gifts that she gave us.

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Corine M

Bethel was incredible to work with! She was very responsive and full of ideas to help make our ceremony meaningful for us and representative of who we are. We loved the ceremony that she helped us to create and her enthusiasm was infectious!

2017-03-03T00:05:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much! I absolutely loved working with you two and helping you make the ceremony worthy of what you share, and I appreciate hearing this more than you know. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Grace T

Bethel and I met at a wedding expo and I knew we had to have her as our officiant right off the bat! She has an easy going way about her and I knew I would need someone like her for the ceremony since I figured my groom and I might be a tad nervous for the Big Day! The best part... Read More about working with her is she guided us through the process of vow writing and gave us LOTS of options on how to do our vows and ceremony. She is incredibly knowledgeable about traditional and some not-so-common ceremonies people can do. We chose to do a ribbon cutting ceremony where we could include some of our best friends to be participants since we chose not to have groomsmen and bridesmaids. Bethel, thank you for all your great work and we hope to refer you lots of happy couples to wed in the future!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Jen C

It was love at first sight with Bethel! My now husband and I attended the Bridal Bazaar in September of 2015, two weeks after we got engaged. We had no idea what we were looking for or how to even begin to pick an officiant. Enter Bethel. She is so warm, kind, and... Read More compassionate. She radiates love and you can tell how much she cares for all of the couples that she works with. She is also "open to all" which is something that my husband and I really factored into our decision. My husband and I both knew by the time we left the Bridal Bazaar that afternoon that Bethel absolutely was going to be a part of our special day. We were married October 7th, 2016. Our guests are still raving about our ceremony and how incredible it was. One of my favorite comments from a guest was, "It was so neat to watch you both interact with Bethel during the ceremony. The three of you just all looked so comfortable with each other and you could tell that there was special connection between all of you." Bethel really spends a lot of time getting to know the couple she is working with and it shows in every aspect. The homework assignments are thought provoking in the best kind of way and she uses the information to tell your story in the ceremony. She has so many fun and creative ideas and will speak in great length with you about different variations to make certain aspects of the ceremony unique so it suits you as a couple. She was so responsive to anything and everything that we asked and needed throughout the entire process, which was amazing. I never had to worry about anything that was in Bethel's hands. Seriously, there are no words to describe how much I love and adore this woman. She is incredible and I would highly recommend her to any of my friends and family looking for an officiant in the future!

2017-02-18T17:34:13 Response from the vendor

I so adore you right on back! It was so much fun getting to celebrate what you and Ryan so clearly share, and in such a way that was totally you! And I am honored that I was able to take some of the worry... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Mindy B

Bethel is the best! We loved how she was able to make our ceremony so personal and unique. Our guests were raving about her and the way our love story was captured. From our first meeting until the wedding was over, Bethel was enthusiastic and full of helpful information. She’s... Read More a pro in every way! We also loved her modern approach and inclusiveness. We really wish that everyone could experience a Bethel wedding.

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Michaela D

We knew from the second we met Bethel (our meeting was a cupcake date at Baby Cakes) that she was meant to be our officiant!! We were looking for someone warm, fun, sweet, and thoughtful - Bethel was all of these things and then some. She seemed to totally understand our needs... Read More without us even voicing them, and our ceremony felt so personal. We really didn't want a traditional/boring ceremony, she made sure we had fun with it and that the ceremony matched our personalities. We had so many friends/family tell us afterwards that our ceremony was one of the best they've ever seen and that they loved our officiant. She made us feel so comfortable throughout the whole process. She made sure we got our "homework" done but that it was free from any stress/worry. I loved that her process is all electronic, it made it really easy for us to communicate with her (since we were out of state). She has a client questionnaire online where we filled in details of our relationship (we had to do this separate from each other so we didn't know the other's response) and then she used these personal details throughout our ceremony. She also sent us a lot of examples of vows, ceremony pieces, readings, etc. which made the customization process as easy as possible for us. She has some great ideas for personalizing the ceremony! Her presence alone made us feel at ease - she is so warm and calming and we completed trusted her with every aspect of the ceremony. She is so professional and responsive and really made us feel like we were a close friend, though I'm sure she has that effect on all of her couples. We cannot say enough good things about Bethel and we highly recommend her!!

2017-02-18T17:43:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much, Michaela! I so love and appreciate hearing this, all of this!! I knew as we enjoyed our cupcakes together that I so wanted to celebrate you two as well - I knew from the start that you were my couple!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/28/2016

Bethel was a wonderful addition to our wedding day. She created a unique ceremony that captured us as a couple and incorporated our friends and family. Our guests were captivated and delighted throughout. Bethel knows how to make it fun, personal, and a special moment to savor.... Read More Thank you!

2017-02-18T17:46:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so so much, Carrie! It was both an honor and a pleasure to help you and Emily celebrate what you so clearly share and have built together! And I loved watching all those who care for you, including all of those you honored... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/28/2016

Bethel is AMAZING. She officiated our wedding and left the entire audience in tears from how special she made it! She works with you to really get to know you as a couple and tailors the ceremony exactly to you. She is "open to all," which was really important to us. We are not... Read More religious, and it's very difficult to find an officiant with no religious affiliation. She was perfect, however. She has "homework" where you tell her stories about you, and she works them into the ceremony. You don't know the stories of the other side until the ceremony is really happening. And this makes for some really genuine reactions. In summary, Bethel is the absolute best at what she does. She puts a lot of effort into your wedding and expects you to do the same. But the end result is perfection, and a ceremony that you will cherish your whole life. Many, many guests at our wedding told us it was the best ceremony they had ever seen, and we could not have had that without Bethel's hard work and flawless delivery! Thank you Bethel!

2017-02-18T17:50:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very very much, Tanya! I had so much fun getting to know you two, about all that you are together, and even more fun helping everyone there to truly celebrate you, making it a day with love and laughter and connection! I... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/23/2016

My wife and I decided to pursue a beach locale elopement ceremony whereby Officiant and Photographer would be our only attendees. With our larger wedding venues past, this one would be uniquely Ours! We found Bethel by referral through our fabulous photographer who felt that... Read More of all the Officiants he'd worked with that Bethel was top of his list and a great match to our expressed interests. Upon 1st contact with Bethel, we knew that he was spot on. We were vacillating between a La Jolla and Santa Barbara for our wedding. Bethel helped with scouting recommendations for some very scenic ocean front spots in La Jolla, after which we knew we needed to look no further. Everything was falling perfectly in place and with great ease. She even helped us to find a wonderful resort for our stay in La Jolla. Bethel spoke our "language" and was so personable. She is so positively spirited and made us feel immediately bonded to her, like we'd be connected for life. We started by email correspondence, then set up our SKYPE call to first meet. Her continued guidance made for such a thoughtful process that unfolded over a few months, from vow writing to other tailored components that would shape our ceremony. Bethel pulled the best from us that ultimately made for such a connected, wonderfully emotional, and present experience. By our design, our ceremony had no religious overtones and Bethel was happy to oblige. She is the most caring, personable, humorous, wickedly smart, and fun person that we could have found to lead this experience and deliver our perfect wedding ceremony.

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Hailey D

Bethel is amazing!!! We live in Arizona and had our wedding in La Jolla. Even though we never met Bethel in person prior to our wedding, she made sure to get to know us as a couple and make us very comfortable with her. Originally, we did not want to write our own vows. Not... Read More because we are traditional but because of the fear of starting with a blank piece of paper and being able to come up with vows that truly encompassed our relationship. The homework and resources Bethel gave us made it so easy to write the perfect vows and customize our ceremony so that it truly represented us. We wanted our ceremony to be fun and lighthearted and Bethel delivered. Bethel also made the legalities (marriage license, name change, etc) of getting married easy as well. Bethel went above and beyond to make our day extra special. We can't thank Bethel enough for giving us a ceremony that was unique to our personalities and relationship that we will cherish forever.

2017-02-18T18:04:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so so much, Hailey and Phil! It makes me happier to hear this that you know! I love helping to get rid of that fear - as a blank piece of paper for vows scares most people - and helping you to make... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Jordan R

Bethel was our wedding officiant at Mt. Woodson Castle this past Spring. She's absolutely incredible, and is able to capture every single guest's attention for the entire duration of the ceremony, which is tricky to do! She had everyone engaged and learning new things from those... Read More beautiful moments we'll remember forever. We loved that Bethel focuses on the couple, and what makes them unique. We had guests coming up to us throughout the entire reception saying how much they loved Bethel, and her knowledge of us as a couple. We worked with her during the planning process to create a ceremony that felt like us. We would have been lost without Bethel and her incredible planning skills! Our family has individuals of all religions, beliefs, and backgrounds, but it was extremely special to us that they were able to all embrace and truly love what we had put together for our wedding ceremony. I think it opened all of their eyes to see how beautiful a ceremony can be if it's based upon the love you have for one another. You will be SO happy if you decide to go with Bethel for your upcoming ceremony! She made our wedding day, and we'll cherish those memories for years to come.

2017-02-18T18:08:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you so so much, Jordan! YES, this! "I think it opened all of their eyes to see how beautiful a ceremony can be if it's based upon the love you have for one another." That's exactly it. By focusing on what you two share... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/18/2016

My husband and I are just so lucky to have Bethel as our wedding officiant. Bethel is AMAZING. We were not only impressed with her professionalism but also her passionate and pleasant personality. She did a lot of homework together with us to really know us and tailor a unique... Read More ceremony for us. Everyone loves her and the ceremony she presented! All the guests kept talking how great Bethel is and how emotional the ceremony was. We would like to say thanks again for Bethel's endeavor in making us such an unforgettable ceremony.

2017-02-18T18:13:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Mengchen! I am so glad that you found your way to me, and that you and Hanqing were up for my homework, as it was so fun making it totally yours! The love and the smiles were all from you two,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/21/2016 Brianna

Bethel was such an important part of our ceremony and wedding day. She was recommended to me by another bride and I can say that signing with her was one of the best decisions I made for our wedding. She gives homework and gathers answers (which are kept secret until the day of... Read More the wedding!) so that she really gets to know the couple. The way she worked our answers into the ceremony was so incredible. We laughed, we cried, and we laughed some more. Bethel is extremely professional, but always so warm. She is thoughtful and cares deeply about every ceremony. We didn't have a religious ceremony, but one of my husband's uncle's told us that he could feel God in our ceremony because of the love and emotion that Bethel drew out of us and conveyed. I appreciated how much she listened to us and how special she made the day. Yesterday was our one year anniversary. We woke up to an email from Bethel, in which she wished us a happy anniversary and sent us love letters that we had each written one year ago. It was so special. Bethel is the best you can ever hope for in an officiant and I recommend her wholeheartedly.

Reviewed on 2/22/2016 Sara Brin R

Bethel was great! She really helped us figure out what we wanted out of our ceremony, and worked with us to make sure it felt personal, and still included the traditional elements we expected. She had lots of great ideas for interesting ceremony elements/ readings/ ways to... Read More bring family members and important people into it. Her experience helped make us feel confident that she would be able to handle any potential problems that could come up. It was also a huge relief that she handles the delivery of the marriage license after the wedding, and makes sure that it gets signed by the witnesses right after the ceremony. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 2/17/2016 Collette H

Bethel is HANDS DOWN the BEST in the business!! I had called a few places to find an officiant that my Wife and I would feel comfortable with & had very little luck. In fact - one business even declined to marry us (since we are Lesbians and that was against their "moral... Read More standards") I was getting a little worried that I wouldn't find someone who would really capture the essence of who we really are to each other... but then our luck changed when I stumbled on www.PurpleUnions.com! Bethel has some incredible reviews online - but all of that pales in comparison to being in her presence in person! She is extremely organized, ready for anything, always two steps ahead of you (so you don't have to worry about anything), thoughtful, lovely, professional, comforting, accommodating, just absolutely beautiful inside and out! She takes the worry and stress out of the most important part of your wedding day - the ceremony! Planning our wedding was 15 months of stress, lists to manager other lists and worry (sprinkled with some fun!) But Bethel had a calm about her and the fact that she was updating us and was in constant contact giving us mini projects leading up to the Ceremony - it was one HUGE relief that we didn't have to worry about her at all! She is a perfectionist and it shows! She makes it very personalized - getting to know you as a couple and as individuals! She is inspiring, serious, emotionally connected, funny and delivers every moment of the Ceremony (from the planning to the actual moment she presents you as a married couple) with sheer perfection! I loved getting to know her and letting her into our lives to get to know us! She made the best day of our lives even better - because she constructed the most heartfelt and personalized Ceremony either one of us have ever experienced! Our Families and Friends LOVED her as well! She was so great! Thank you SO much Bethel! You are incredible - we love and appreciate everything you did for us! XOXO Love, Collette & Sara XOXOX

Reviewed on 2/12/2016 Jenilee G

I found Ceremonies by Bethel via The Knot, Wedding Wire & Yelp. I read her previous reviews and I immediately inquired about her services. My husband and I met with her and we instantly LOVED HER!!! We signed our contract same day and started the process to work with her. She... Read More told us what she’s all about and how she loves to make each ceremony tailored to the couple vs having the same mundane wedding ceremonies we all tend to go too. With husband and I, including our families, being from different religious backgrounds, Bethel was the perfect fit. We loved how she focused on us, our relationship, and our love & commitment for each other. She gave us homework to do during the course of the wedding planning time, and that was my favorite part to do. Whenever I had any questions, Bethel was easy to get in contact via email and she will respond fairly quickly. Weeks coming up to the ceremony, she sent reminder emails and encouragement to the both of us. She definitely tailored our wedding ceremony to us and we still have our friends and family telling us how emotional and personal our ceremony was. They never experienced a wedding with so much information about the couple standing before them and knowing the love we had for each other. My husband & I wanted our guests to know who and what we are, aside from what they see, and Bethel delivered that. If you want smiles, laughter, and joyful tears, go with Bethel. She will deliver all the feels for you, your fiancé, and your family & friends during your wedding. We absolutely love her and we’re glad we went with her and no one else.

Bethel Nathan

how do you get from wall street to wedding ceremonies? After walking away from a successful Wall Street career, and running her family's small business, Bethel decided to create something around her own passion - officiating weddings for fun and non-traditional/non-religious couples. After officiating a handful for family and friends, she knew that this was something she loved doing. So in May 2009, she launched full time, and has now celebrated more than 650 couples! With a background both in business and in public speaking, and a joy for celebrating great couples, this is a natural fit!