Ceremonies By Cindy

Ceremonies By Cindy is a unique company servicing South Florida. We assure you that your special day will be memorable and most enjoyable. For the past 20 years we have been providing beautiful tropical wedding and commitment ceremonies for couples from all around the world.

Religious Affiliations

Baha'i Faith, Buddhist, Catholic, Adventist, Baptist, Lutheran, Methodist, Nondenominational, Presbyterian, Protestant, Quaker, Christian, Interfaith, Conservative, Reform, Jewish, Spiritual, Unitarian

Ceremony, Wedding

Planning

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

2781 NE 15th Street, Pompano Beach, FL Tri-County Area (954) 781-8822

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Katie B

Cindy's attention to details was phenomenal. She has an amazing personality and she can get a long with anyone and make them feel very comfortable. The wedding ceremony went even better than we thought it would go. She truly did a wonderful job and it was unique, loving, and... Read More a once and a lifetime experience. My husband and I highly recommend Cindy. I have no doubt that she will do an amazing job and you will truly be completely satisfied with her work. We enjoyed every minute of our ceremony thanks to Cindy!!

2017-09-25T15:51:37 Response from the vendor

Dear Katie and Daniel, I can not thank you enough for such a lovely review! I love what I do and I'm so thrilled that you were happy with everything! Big Hugs to you both! Love, Cindy

Magical and Memorable

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Janine F

Cindy was phenomenal! Ceremonies by Cindy is the best choice you can make. Cindy was willing to meet with us and go through our ceremony moment by moment. She made it so special for not only us, but for our parents, family and friends. Cindy wasn’t offended if we asked for... Read More things to be removed, added or words to be altered. So many of our guests took the time to tell us just how special they found our ceremony. We give Cindy all the credit for that, she spoke so eloquently, with cherished words and love in her heart. After leaving our initial meeting my groom was so moved he insisted we use Cindy. I am so grateful that we made the decision that we did. I was so busy right before the ceremony but Cindy managed to track down my maid and matron of honor and get our marriage license. She made sure everything was in place and even filed all our paperwork. I don’t have the words to thank Cindy for the incredible ceremony she made for us.

Ceremonies by Cindy

Reviewed on 9/25/2014

From the first time we talked to Cindy to set up an appointment we knew we had to use her. She is just fantastic. When we went to a meeting with her she knew exactly what we wanted and helped us make other decisions of how to handle certain things. My husband is Jewish and I am... Read More Christian. She performed the perfect ceremony for us and we could not have been happier. She was like part of our family! It was a small ceremony but very heartfelt and meaningful for us. We will treasure the memories forever. Everyone who had attended thought it was perfect. Thank you Cindy from both of us.

Reviewed on 4/02/2018 NATALIE L

Cindy gives a beautiful ceremony and she has great ideas! Ask about her wine box ceremony!

Reviewed on 4/02/2018 Tammy S

My husband and I decided to have Cindy perform our ceremony as she came highly recommended. We are so happy that we did. She spoke with grace and elegance and chose beautiful words throughout. The way she spoke to us and about us you would have thought we knew her all of our... Read More lives. Cindy will not let you down. Tammy and Mike

Reviewed on 4/02/2018 Katie D

Cindy was amazing. She truly took everything we wanted in our ceremony to heart, and made us feel so comfortable every step along the way. She is such a kind, loving, professional person!

Reviewed on 3/30/2018 Lindsay P

We had the pleasure of having Gail officiate our 3/24/18 wedding. She went above and beyond to make sure that our ceremony was exactly what we wanted it to be. After filling out a brief questionnaire, she prepared a draft of our ceremony and met with us at a local Starbucks to... Read More review it in person. It had my fiance and I near tears just listening to it at that first meeting! She made sure to customize it completely to our liking and she executed the ceremony flawlessly the day of. It meant so much to us to have such a beautiful ceremony and we owe it to Gail!

Reviewed on 2/12/2018 Jenny D

I cannot give Cindy enough praise! I can say that so many of our guests could not stop complimenting our service and Cindy's beautiful words! There were many tears and laughter as well. If you have a question of who to choose for an officiant, look no further...CINDY IS THE... Read More BEST! She really puts the time in getting to know you and making your ceremony as special as it can possibly be!

Reviewed on 2/05/2018 Jennifer R

What can we say about Cindy other then she is just AMAZING!! We are so happy we picked her to marry us and she was just wonderful from the day we met her. Our family can't stop talking about the wonderful ceremony she gave. We are thrilled that Cindy married us. We highly... Read More recommend Cindy to anyone looking for a beautiful wedding ceremony. You will not regret it!!

Reviewed on 2/01/2018 Sonja G

Cindy was wonderful. She made it very unique to us and it was beautiful.

Reviewed on 1/29/2018 Chandler K

Cindy did a great job on our ceremony! She is so kind, genuine, easy to talk to and took her time going over the details of the ceremony with us. My husband and I are not very religious, I was concerned that our ceremony would be too short and not very robust. After speaking... Read More with Cindy and hearing her recommendations, I was blown away by what a beautiful ceremony she composed. My husband and I received so many compliments on the wonderful ceremony Cindy put together. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone getting married in the South Florida area- you won’t be disappointed!

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Heather O

Was amazing to work with. Cindy really take the time to go over every detail of the ceremony and adds as personal touch. We received many compliments about her beautiful words.

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Kristen S

Cindy is wonderful! She made our ceremony warm, relatable and full of love. Many of our guests commented on what a beautiful job she did officiating and how much our ceremony really reflected our personalities and who we are as a couple. Most importantly she made the ceremony... Read More fun and enjoyable for everyone! Thank you, Cindy!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Alicia F

We absolutely loved having Cindy officiate our wedding. She made us feel extremely comfortable throughout the entire process of planning and then during the big day. The ceremony was beautiful and her kind, sweet words of love made the ceremony feel truly special. My husband and... Read More I highly recommend Ceremonies by Cindy!!!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Michelle K

Cindy is AMAZING! She is so warm and sweet. She immediately felt like family. I highly recommend her. All our guests were raving about how wonderful our ceremony was.

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Michelle T

Cindy was absolutely amazing at our wedding at The Addison on November 3, 2017. She was so understanding and made sure our ceremony was perfect. Thank you Cindy!!!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Michael B

Cindy performed our ceremony on October 7th 2017. From the very first time we met her Gail and I truly knew that she would be the one to perform the ceremony on our special day. Cindy is a true professional and she made the ceremony fun and very easy for the two of us> she did a... Read More wonderful job and we are very impressed with her character and commitment to her field. We would highly recommend her to anyone and Gail and I love her very much. Cindy from the bottom of our hearts Gail and I thank you for sharing that moment with us, for being so much a big part of our journey forward. You are the best.

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Michael B

Cindy performed our ceremony on October 7th 2017 and did a wonderful job. Her professionalism, her character and the love for what she does showed throughout the process. From the very first time we met Cindy, Gail and I knew that there was no one else we wanted but Cindy to... Read More perform the ceremony. She made it easy and fun for us and we would recommend her to anyone. We love you Cindy and Gail and I Michael salute you for the wonderful job you did for us. You keep up the great work that you do. You are amazing and a true professional. It was an honor for us that you perform the ceremony on such a very special day for Gail and I.

Reviewed on 10/11/2017

Cindy did an awesome job at our ceremony. She was extremely professional and responded quickly to emails. Even though we had a small beach ceremony, she made us feel very special during our ceremony with her beautiful and heart felt words. I am so glad that we chose Cindy as our... Read More officiant.

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Jennifer J

From the moment we met Cindy, we knew we wanted her to officiate our wedding. She went over exactly how everything would go, and was completely open to changing, adding, or deleting anything we wanted. She was also so professional and reliable. I knew I could trust her with one... Read More of the most important moments our of life, and she did not disappoint. Our ceremony was everything we could have ever wanted and more. Multiple guests came up to us and told us how wonderful our ceremony was and that was all thanks to Cindy!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Kriszti P

Cindy officiated a beautiful ceremony for us. She was everything we hoped for. Her ceremony was about true love and commitment to each other without the religious aspect of a traditional ceremony. We felt like she was speaking our language. Our friends and family still talk... Read More about how beatiful our ceremony was. I highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Faith L

Cindy was amazing! Cindy took the time to create a ceremony that my fiancé and I were super happy with! Cindy was a true professional and I HIGHLY recommend her to all brides, she's was a pleasure to have at our weeding and great energy on such an important day!!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Amy M

Patrick and I met Cindy and both remarked we felt like we had known her for years. She really is a people person, and is very knowlegable in her profession. We had an interfaith ceremony and Cindy worked to incorporate both our faiths. We had interviewed two other officiants... Read More who are highly recommended on the Knot and neither of them were as courteous and professional as Cindy. She is wonderful and I would not hesistate to work with her again.

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Brandon S

Cindy was everything we hoped for and more. After finding out a week before the wedding we didn't have an officiant we found ourselves scrambling and she came to the rescue. She made the process easy and personalized so much that our family and friends thought we'd known her... Read More well for a long time. She also did a wine ceremony that was unique and enjoyable. Thanks Cindy!

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Stephanie M

Cindy was amazing from start to finish. There was not a dry eye at our ceremony! I would highly highly recommend her to any and everyone getting married. She's so sweet and get to know you before hand.