Ceremonies By Cindy

Ceremonies By Cindy is a unique company servicing South Florida. We assure you that your special day will be memorable and most enjoyable. For the past 20 years we have been providing beautiful tropical wedding and commitment ceremonies for couples from all around the world.

Religious Affiliations

Baha'i Faith, Buddhist, Catholic, Adventist, Baptist, Lutheran, Methodist, Nondenominational, Presbyterian, Protestant, Quaker, Christian, Interfaith, Conservative, Reform, Jewish, Spiritual, Unitarian

Ceremony, Wedding

Planning

2781 NE 15th Street, Pompano Beach, FL Tri-County Area (954) 781-8822

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Jamie B

Cindy was phenomenal! We seriously could not have been more pleased! Every single adult guest attendant commented on what a great job she did, and how she moved both my mothers to tears! It was such a pleasure working with her; she made it so easy for us to decide what we did... Read More and did not want to include in the ceremony, and she had no limitations (at least nothing that I requested!). I thank her from the bottom of my heart for putting on such a great ceremony, including a few unique things that I've never seen performed before!

2016-08-08T22:21:38 Response from the vendor

Dear Jamie and Caleb, Loved doing your ceremony at the fabulous Addison! You have lovely families, and I enjoyed every minute! Thank you for the beautiful revue! XO. Cindy

Magical and Memorable

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Janine F

Cindy was phenomenal! Ceremonies by Cindy is the best choice you can make. Cindy was willing to meet with us and go through our ceremony moment by moment. She made it so special for not only us, but for our parents, family and friends. Cindy wasn’t offended if we asked for... Read More things to be removed, added or words to be altered. So many of our guests took the time to tell us just how special they found our ceremony. We give Cindy all the credit for that, she spoke so eloquently, with cherished words and love in her heart. After leaving our initial meeting my groom was so moved he insisted we use Cindy. I am so grateful that we made the decision that we did. I was so busy right before the ceremony but Cindy managed to track down my maid and matron of honor and get our marriage license. She made sure everything was in place and even filed all our paperwork. I don’t have the words to thank Cindy for the incredible ceremony she made for us.

Ceremonies by Cindy

Reviewed on 9/25/2014

From the first time we talked to Cindy to set up an appointment we knew we had to use her. She is just fantastic. When we went to a meeting with her she knew exactly what we wanted and helped us make other decisions of how to handle certain things. My husband is Jewish and I am... Read More Christian. She performed the perfect ceremony for us and we could not have been happier. She was like part of our family! It was a small ceremony but very heartfelt and meaningful for us. We will treasure the memories forever. Everyone who had attended thought it was perfect. Thank you Cindy from both of us.

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Faith L

Cindy was amazing! Cindy took the time to create a ceremony that my fiancé and I were super happy with! Cindy was a true professional and I HIGHLY recommend her to all brides, she's was a pleasure to have at our weeding and great energy on such an important day!!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Amy M

Patrick and I met Cindy and both remarked we felt like we had known her for years. She really is a people person, and is very knowlegable in her profession. We had an interfaith ceremony and Cindy worked to incorporate both our faiths. We had interviewed two other officiants... Read More who are highly recommended on the Knot and neither of them were as courteous and professional as Cindy. She is wonderful and I would not hesistate to work with her again.

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Brandon S

Cindy was everything we hoped for and more. After finding out a week before the wedding we didn't have an officiant we found ourselves scrambling and she came to the rescue. She made the process easy and personalized so much that our family and friends thought we'd known her... Read More well for a long time. She also did a wine ceremony that was unique and enjoyable. Thanks Cindy!

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Stephanie M

Cindy was amazing from start to finish. There was not a dry eye at our ceremony! I would highly highly recommend her to any and everyone getting married. She's so sweet and get to know you before hand.

Reviewed on 2/26/2017 Albert S

Amazing!!! Made our special day complete. Very professional, on time, thorough, and informative. Beautiful ceremony!!!

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Jaclyn P

Everyone is still talking about how great of of ceremony Cindy provided. It was exactly what we wanted and more for our special day! Cindy was great, and so sweet!

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Jennifer K

Cindy was wonderful! All of our family and friends commented on how nice the ceremony was. Thank Cindy!

2017-01-22T13:35:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jen and Josh! My pleasure! Wish you all the very best!!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Kaylee W

No need to search any longer! Cindy was such a pleasure to have apart of our wedding on November 12, 2016! She is so kind and has the most beautiful words to say! We did not have a dry eye in the audience! She has so many unique ideas and truly knows how to make a wedding... Read More special! She meets with you before the wedding and will not rest until she has something amazing planned for the ceremony! We love you Cindy!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Jennifer B

Cindy felt like family. She personalized our ceremony to fit our needs. She is very professional and more than accommodating. Thanks for treating us so special!

2016-11-02T21:05:53 Response from the vendor

It was my pleasure! Thank you for your kind words! Love, Cindy

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Madison N

Cindy did an amazing job capturing our lives within our reading. She made our outdoor wedding or 170 people feel like it was me and my groom all alone expressing our love. She fit so much into our little ceremony. There wasnt a thing she left out. I would recommend her for every... Read More single wedding. She blew us away with some of the things she said. Or main compliment from our wedding is how the love could be felt so strong and I believe that had everything to do with Cindy. She was amazing! VERY reasonably priced and super easy to work with. She made me so excited for my wedding!! Thank you for everything!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Kristy S

We had Cindy marry us on 10/14/16 and she was absolutely amazing!!!! She is such a sweet person and made our ceremony so wonderful!!! I would highly recommend her to anyone!!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Desiree R

We had the great pleasure of using Ceremonies by Cindy for our beautiful wedding on October 15, 2016 and she was spectacular. From speaking with Cindy and through the answers to her special questions, Cindy custom-tailored our ceremony for us, using details from our lives. Cindy... Read More read a poem for family members who have passed away and it brought tears to all. We would highly recommend Ceremonies by Cindy for your special day.

2016-10-17T15:29:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your lovely review! It was my pleasure to perform your wedding ceremony. Also, thanks for your generosity, I really appreciate it! Wishing you all the best! Love and hugs to you both and your beautiful families!

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 Maureen M

My husband & I renewed our wedding vows after 40 years of marriage. I highly recommend Cermonies by Cindy. She made us feel like we were friends forever. The weather didn't cooperate yet Cindy continued to be sure our day was perfect. She included our family throughout the... Read More service . Thank you Cindy for making our 40 yr. anniversary so special.

2016-08-19T07:56:28 Response from the vendor

Maureen, thank you so much for your beautiful review! I loved being able to be with you and your precious family for your celebration. It was as special to me as it was to you! Wishing you continued happiness! Just love that Jim went out... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/30/2016 Lauren S

Cindy made our ceremony very special. She was well versed and articulate. Our family said "the ceremony was flawless". Thank you! Lauren & John

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Jade P

Cindy is kindhearted, professional, and an overall pleasure to work with. We received so many compliments about the beauty of our ceremony due to Cindy. We are so very pleased and thankful that we chose her as our officiant. Cindy is helpful, responsive, and a joy to work... Read More with and just be around. We can't thank her enough for her love and support before and during our wedding.

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Vanessa L

Cindy was amazing! She listened to our wishes and made our ceremony very personal and sentimental.

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Sara I

Cindy is great! Our ceremony was beautiful and perfect. She worked with us on what we were looking for in a ceremony, was sensitive to any family religious views, and gave us options for any parts we weren't sure of. We knew once we met her she was the one we wanted to marry us.... Read More Her words were beautiful and Cindy is so kind. I recommend Cindy highly for any ceremony needs.

Reviewed on 5/16/2016

We loved Cindy from the moment we met her. She is very sweet and trustworthy. She made the entire process extremely easy for us since she is very easy to work with but most importantly very organized. We are extremely pleased and beyond happy that we chose her. Our marriage... Read More license also arrived very quickly. She is very passionate about what she does and it speaks for itself. We would recommend her to anyone without a doubt!

Reviewed on 4/18/2016

Cindy did an amazing job officiating my daughter's wedding. I would recommend her any time.

2016-04-20T10:02:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Loved being a part of your Big Day!! ❌⭕️

Reviewed on 3/26/2016

We would highly recommend Cindy to marry you because Cindy is really amazing. She met with us a few times before our wedding so she could get to know more about us so She could really write more personal vows for us? She is a real professional and makes you feel comfortable as... Read More soon as you meet her. Cindy is one terrific lady.

Reviewed on 3/16/2016 Elizabeth D

Cindy is amazing! From the first time you meet her, you will know she is the right one to officiate your ceremony. She will take her time to meet with you and go over every detail so you feel confident on your wedding day. I would recommend her a hundred times over anyone else.... Read More She truly is a very wonderful lady!

2016-03-16T22:11:10 Response from the vendor

Dear Elizabeth, You are a sweetheart! I loved being a part of your Big Day! Big hugs to Nick and to you! Wish you all the best! Love, Cindy

Cindy is fantastic!

Reviewed on 1/30/2016 Amanda S

Loved working with Cindy! She listens to every suggestion or request. She tailors your ceremony to where it truly is YOUR ceremony. On the day of our wedding, she made it easy and smooth. I definitely recommend her to any couples looking to have a fantastic ceremony!

2016-03-16T22:18:31 Response from the vendor

Dear Amanda, Thank you for your lovely review! I enjoyed performing your ceremony! Lots of love and big hugs to you and Thomas! Wishing you a beautiful life together! XXOO. Cindy