Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony, Elopement, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Ceremony, Wedding

NJ/NY/PA/DE/CT and more (609) 436-9755

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Brittney H

If I could give Lauren more stars, I would! She was an absolutely amazing officiant for our wedding. She had written a very personal ceremony which we received to review a few weeks before the wedding. It was personal, thoughtful, and original, and we didn't tweak a single... Read More thing (although she offered many times and emphasized that it was our day, our ceremony, but she nailed it first try). We had multiple guests come up to us at the reception and compliment how unique and touching our vows were and how they were so personalized to us (we asked her to write them for us using a traditional format but non-traditional vows as we had a hard time putting our own thoughts together). This was absolutely 100% what we wanted. The length of the ceremony she wrote was literally within 60 seconds of our requested timeline. She really listened to our wants, and her voice carried perfectly through a room of 150 with no microphone without her shouting. My husband was nervous about being able to repeat without messing up, and she broke things up and went slowly so we didn't stumble. We couldn't have gotten better service and a better ceremony had we paid 10x the price (she is one of the most reasonably priced vendors in central NJ). Thank you Lauren for helping to make our day even more personal and special!!!!!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 sue o

We were so happy with Lauren. Our ceremony was beautiful. You would have thought Lauren had known us for years. She always answered my emails or phone calls very promptly. She would have an answer or she would find the answer for you. We highly recommend Lauren

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Dana T

We absolutely loved working with Lauren as our officiant for our wedding on 6/9/17. She wrote our ceremony and vows flawlessly. She personalized the ceremony and made it so special and meaningful for us and everyone at the wedding. The ceremony went flawlessly and for that we... Read More have to thank Lauren. She did an amazing job and I am so happy we found her. I highly recommend Lauren and couldn't imagine using anyone else. Thank you so much Lauren for our amazing ceremony.