Ceremonies by Sally

Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony

Religious Affiliations

Nondenominational, Interfaith

Ceremony, Wedding

Portland Metro , OR Portland, OR Metro Area and and other locations upon request (503) 701-2210

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Hillary B

Working with Sally was great! She listened to what my husband and I wanted in a ceremony and delivered exactly that. The rehearsal went smoothly and quickly and she responded to any questions and concerns that we had. If you are looking for an officiant who knows what she's... Read More doing, go with Sally. We really couldn't have asked for better!

Reviewed on 2/18/2017 Kelly B

Sally is amazing. As soon as we met with her for the first time, I knew we'd found the perfect person to marry us. She worked with us to create a ceremony that was everything we wanted - warm, funny, a little bit traditional, a little bit nerdy, and unique to us. She seemed... Read More genuinely delighted to participate in our big day, and we in turn were delighted to have her. Planning a wedding involves lots of decisions, and I can honestly say that choosing Sally as our officiant was the best one we made (other than choosing each other, of course ;) )

Perfect!

Reviewed on 9/10/2014 rachael m

Sally was amazing! She made our wedding so perfect! Very personal ceremony, which was both funny and sweet. All of our guests were in tears by the end of it- and many of them came up to us to tell us how much they loved it! She is very sweet, like-able, and did such a great... Read More job. One. Of the best wedding decisions we made :)

Sally was great

Reviewed on 8/14/2012 Mandie P

Sally took our off the beaten path ceremony and made it perfect. We had an outdoor wedding in a garden in Hood River. Sally made it beautiful the wording she used was very true to us. For as far as we made her drive her prices were amazing compared to some of the others that we... Read More interviewed. Sally is a free spirit which worked perfectly for my husband and I!!

Such a sweet woman!

Reviewed on 6/18/2012 Lailani S

I love Sally. We hit it off right away through emails and then realized we both grew up in Hawaii! She is just so sweet, and funny, and down to earth, and did everything that an officiant is expect to and more! She helped me incorporate my heritage into the ceremony with some... Read More special traditions and I just loved the introduction she came up with about how my husband and I first met. It was just so sentimental =) And she even got our marriage license in the mail right away so I could get started on name changes & military things right away. Back home, we call our elders "aunty & uncle" as a sign of respect regardless if their relation to us. So Aunty Sally married us that day, and it was great =D

Amazing!

Reviewed on 12/21/2011 nicole r

Sally is an AMAZING officiant! She was extremely patient and creative with our ceremony. She was very organized and helpful, making the whole process something we didn't need to worry about. Trust me, that's something you will value. She didn't even get upset with me... Read More constantly changing what I wanted in the ceremony! Finding someone as professional, competitively priced, easy-going, and friendly as Sally is going to be tough. She even helped get my dad on the phone during the ceremony because he couldn't be there in person. That meant the world to me. We highly, highly, highly recommend her!

Low Key and Unique

Reviewed on 10/15/2011 Jillian H

My husband and I are so happy we chose Sally as our officiant. We were looking for someone who would perform a non-denominational ceremony for us, with no reference to any sort of religion and Sally was very open-minded and conscious of what we were comfortable with. We met... Read More with three other ministers/officiants before meeting Sally and she was the only one who actually asked us about ourselves and our story as a couple. She took notes during our first conversation, even before taking a deposit. She really seemed to care to know who we were as people and she did a great job writing a unique ceremony that reflected us perfectly. She was very low key and easy to work with, not at all intimidating or judgmental. I would highly recommend Sally to any couple looking for a personalized ceremony who don't feel comfortable conforming to the overdone and sometimes meaningless traditions in typical wedding ceremonies. I would hire Sally again in a heartbeat!

We loved Sally!

Reviewed on 3/22/2011 Tiffany P

Sally was so easy to work with. She had a sense of humor and understood my husband and what we wanted.