Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony, Elopement, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Newlywed Life, Ceremony, Wedding

2528 Boudinot Avenue, Cincinnati, OH (513) 289-7250

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Kelly R

We loved Sandy! We live an hour apart so we skyped for our initial meeting. She provided a ton of reading selections, ring vows, and a nice layout for how things would go, like our sand ceremony and final blessing. Everything went so smoothly, I loved every word said during our... Read More ceremony, feeling it was true to my husband and I (nothing fake or confusing). She spoke with passion and really conveyed what she was saying with love and happiness. I always thought my officiant would be male, but I will say choosing Sandy was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. She was great at rehearsal really guiding us where to go and what to do. I can't recommend her enough (and her prices are so reasonable!). Thank you Sandy for sharing in our day!

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Lucy S

Sandy was absolutely perfect! We really didn't know what exactly was involved in a wedding ceremony, and Sandy was super informative and helpful! She really took the time to know us, and always kept our values in mind when designing our ceremony. We did not want a super... Read More traditional or super religious ceremony, and she respected that completely! She offers a wide variety of different ceremony options. She was so professional yet personal. Everyone talked about how much they loved our officiant, and how she managed to make a big wedding seem small. She made our ceremony so personal to us...nothing cookie cutter about it! Plus, she took care of everything afterwards (marriage license stuff)! We didn't have to worry about a thing. Sandy is amazing, and everyone should book her! Her prices are VERY fair! Much more affordable than any other officiant I saw.