CeremonybyRachael LLC

Greater Baltimore Area (and some parts of southern PA)

2018 dates are filling quickly... reach out today!

Don't delay! If you're looking for an officiant who will help provide professionalism, calm, organization, and FUN to your ceremony, then reach out to me today! 2017-2018 dates are filling up quickly, so please send me a message so we can begin the planning process TODAY!

Religious Affiliations

Nondenominational

Ceremony, Wedding

Greater Baltimore Area (and some parts of southern PA) (724) 263-9836

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Rowan C

This woman is an angel. My first sign that I wanted to hire Rachael was she answered my first quote email within 5 minutes which is unheard of and refreshing when dealing with venors. Once we talked on the phone I was 100% positive she was our officiant. We changed our date to... Read More make sure she could marry us. It was like talking to one of my friends. She made our ceremony fit us completely and accommodated any changes we needed plus she came up with great ideas to keep it personal. The day of Rachael directed everyone and made sure everything went as smoothly as possible. She made us laugh during the ceremony and when I went to shove my handkerchief in my bra during our ceremony she took it from me (haha). She went above and beyond when things got a little messed up with our DJ. Our Wedding would not have gone smoothly without her. The absolute best part is I felt like my friend was marrying us not a hired officiant and that was priceless.

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Matt C

From the initial contact to day of the wedding, Rachael went out of her way to be incredibly accommodating, supportive, and helpful. It was important to us to find someone who would be flexible and be able to guide us through how we should best conduct our ceremony that would... Read More be appreciated by both of our families while also matching our desired mood of not overly stiff and serious, but rather fun and celebratory-- and at the same time be able to plan the whole ceremony out for us, from rehearsal, processional order, actual words spoken during the ceremony, etc. After reaching out to Rachael and giving some information, she quickly scheduled a skype session with us so we could 'meet' and get to know each other. We had initially planned to do some more research on officiants, but after the skype call with her we knew that she had the right personality for us, as well as being INCREDIBLY organized and was the perfect fit for us. Before the wedding, Rachael sent over a large packet of information and options for what our ceremony would be for us to read it over and give our thoughts. It was amazing to have this document that was almost a 'choose-your-own-adventure' book for our wedding ceremony-- we were able to cut out parts that didn't suit us, pick what we did like, and tailor the service to us. Then come the actual rehearsal, Rachael was great at taking charge and guiding our whole bridal party while making everyone feel comfortable. On the day of the wedding, amid last minute changes and rain that began part of the way through our ceremony, Rachael was a calming and steady force (even bringing my bride and I cold waters while our photos were being taken!) and made the wedding memorable for all involved. I truly believe we couldn’t have found a better officiant for us, and throughout the weekend we kept having guests and members of the wedding party saying the same and clamoring to know how we found her. I would recommend her without hesitation to anyone!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 George F

Rachael was awesome! We are so happy that she was part of our wedding day. She helped us to customize the ceremony. She gave us great advice and ideas on the big and small details of the ceremony. Even down to how to stand and position ourselves during the ceremony that would... Read More allow the photographer to get the best pictures. On the wedding day when she arrived, she helped get us back on track and on schedule. I don’t think she knows how close to a full Groomzilla rampage I was. We had many guests ask us during the reception where we found her and even more complimented on how beautiful the ceremony was and how much they liked Rachael. I can not say enough good things about Rachael. I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Krysten A

Rachael did an amazing job as our officiant for our 11/4/2017 wedding. Two weeks later, our guests are still raving about the fantastic job she did and how memorable our ceremony was. Several guests asked if we knew Rachael personally prior to our wedding because of the personal... Read More touch she gave to our ceremony. One of my goals was to have a ceremony that was joyful and reflected us as a couple and Rachael played a big role in helping us pull that off! We were lucky to find Rachael via wedding wire soon after we got engaged in March 2017. We started with a phone call and soon after she sent us a framework for the ceremony from which we could pick and choose what segments we wanted to include. She was completely flexible in allowing us to add our own reading selections, and helped us craft sections of the ceremony not originally included in the framework. We made a few last minute changes the week before the wedding and she took it all in stride, no problem at all. I think often, the ceremony can take a back seat in all the busyness of planning other aspects of the wedding, but Rachael was highly organized and good with reminders and follow ups as our date approached. At the wedding, she put any nerves we might have had at ease with her organization and friendly demeanor. She was clear with instructions and made sure our ceremony went off without a hitch. We are so glad Rachael was a part of our wedding and highly recommend her to anyone looking for a stellar officiant. So, in short, DO NOT HESITATE to book your date with Rachael.

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Katie R

We met Rachael at a vendor show at The Lodges at Gettysburg and are so glad she was there! Of all the decisions for planning our wedding, at the start I was least sure of who we would get to officiate and how that would work. Rachael made everything so easy and working with her... Read More was stress free. The materials she provided to help us think through the ceremony were perfect. The ceremony itself went flawlessly and we got many compliments on how good of a job she did and that it seemed very meaningful. We also had two kids under 10 in our wedding and she did a great job working with them so that they knew what to do and felt comfortable. I'd say that having Rachael do the ceremony is a lot like getting a friend to do it, except way better because she knows what she's doing! Thanks Rachael!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Bruno F

I can't say enough good things about Rachael. She was extremely easy to talk to over the phone and helped explain the whole planning process as far as how we'd design our perfect ceremony together. She was always ready to give her feedback and helpful suggestions when we just... Read More weren't sure how we wanted to go about things. The day of the ceremony she was an absolute hero. We were running late to our venue and had planned to have more time to get organized with processional order and music and she went above and beyond. She got everyone organized and helped our friend get our processional music set up and even helped my bridesmaid with a few set-up related things even though this totally was out of her job details! Rachael was down to earth, sweet, and made our ceremony just what we wanted: simple, beautiful, and a day to remember. I cannot recommend her highly enough and know if you choose her for your ceremony, you'll deal with an absolute professional that will deliver a gorgeous ceremony!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017

Rachael delivered the perfect ceremony for my daughter who wanted something simple, brief, and secular. Every word of the service was meaningful, respectful, and just the right amount of humor. I would highly recommend Rachael!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Stephanie B

I had know idea what i was doing when i was getting married. Racheal helped us out so much. Her knowledge with wedding ceremonies and every detail that comes with it blew me away! She is truely a professional with what she does! I highly recomend her!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Krista B

This beautiful, warm-spirited, funny, caring, compassionate, patient, understanding, helpful woman was definitely the calm to my storm in planning my wedding! Seriously, you can’t go wrong with choosing Rachael. It’s funny because I actually already knew Rachael because she was... Read More my son’s kindergarten teacher (5 years ago!) and I happened to run into a post where she was someone else’s officiant JUST as I was looking for one. As soon as I knew she was in the business it wasn’t a question for me. However, I had to consult with my hubby! Lol Once he met her via a FaceTime conversation he was like “I Love her” (which is so rare for him). From that day forward she periodically checked in with us to see if there was ANYTHING we needed help with in planning. I couldn’t have asked for a better person to oversee my ceremony! I honestly could go on and on about her but I think you get the point, which is.....GO WITH RACHAEL!!!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Meg G

Working with Rachael was the best decision we ever made! She is EXTREMELY organized and very attentive to any details you have. She knows what she is doing and it really shows. From the initial planning, to the final day she always made us feel comfortable. I couldn't imagine... Read More using anyone else for our special day! Thank you Rachael!!!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Joe S

we took a chance booking Rachael (random pick from wedding wire) just based off her glowing reviews. in the end we couldn't have been happier! Rachel - and everyone who work alongside her - deliver a perfect ceremony unique to you. she took the time to get to know us, provided... Read More constant feedback through the process, gave us numerous opinions for our ceremony, and ensured it was the perfect length for us and our guests. she even happily worked with our dj and wedding planner to make sure everyone was synced up. all in all, we couldn't have been happier. we've recommended her to other friends who came away with the same glowing reviews. if you're looking for the perfect ceremony (religious or not, personal or not) definitely put your trust in Rachael!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Wendy P

Rachael was amazing! She gave me different ceremony options to choose from to make our day the way we wanted it so I combined a little from each and it was perfect. Rachael was very patient and did her best to calm my nerves as the day got closer. I couldn't have for a sweeter,... Read More kinder person to marry us!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Caitlin M

I could not recommend Rachael more highly!! Rachael made the entire process of planning our wedding through to the actual ceremony a wonderful experience! I was somewhat apprehensive about meeting with officiants and planning my ceremony, but Rachael was so friendly,... Read More professional, and understanding of our needs from our first interaction that I knew I was in great hands. Rachael listened to our desires, offered excellent guidance, and created our perfect ceremony that was fun and personalized! In addition to officiating our ceremony, Rachael also planned the entire rehearsal and ceremony and ensured that everything went off perfectly! The staff at our venue, as well as our photographers and DJ, were so impressed with how well organized the ceremony was and how effectively Rachael communicated the ceremony plans, which allowed them to get the perfect photos, hit the exact music cues, etc. We LOVED working with Rachael and are so glad we chose her to officiate our wedding ceremony!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Kristina C

Rachael was one of the main highlights of our wedding. She was beyond helpful throughout the entire ceremony planning process. She was always available and willing to help with any questions. Rachael led our rehearsal with such detail that the entire process went so smoothly,... Read More even our wedding planner was beyond impressed with how she managed to get everyone to do exactly what they needed to be doing. I would recommend Rachael to anyone looking to have an amazing and flawless wedding ceremony. She has such a kind heart and truly was such a perfect officiant for our wedding!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Katelyn G

My wedding was absolutely amazing and it wouldn't have been that way without the help of Rachael. I received so many compliments on how well my ceremony was and how Rachael did such an amazing job with truly expressing the way we felt about each other. She arrived early and... Read More immediately got to work by checking with other vendors coordinating to make sure everyone was on the same page. I even loved how she made my photographer aware of when she would step to the side so she could capture an amazing first kiss photo. She is 100% involved with making sure your day is "your" day. She was available throughout the entire planning process even with my busy schedule. I would recommend using Rachael to every couple that I know who is planning their big day, because with the help of Rachael I KNOW it will turn out amazing. I cant thank her enough!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Matthew K

Rachel was awesome to work with! From the start, she helped plan and customize the ceremony that would work best for us. Then when it actually came time for the wedding, she was there to help plan, give advice, and calm our nerves. One thing people never talk about when... Read More planning a wedding, is how to select the right person to officiate the ceremony. My wife and I are extremely happy that we found Rachel, and even the wedding guests agreed, that she made the ceremony comfortable, fun, and loving. If you are planning a wedding, Rachel is an easy pick to officiate!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Elizabeth C

Rachael is amazing she made our ceremony even better than I could have ever imagined! She is easy to work with, and such a professional in every way. Every single person left our ceremony saying it was the best they had ever been to. You leave the day with Rachael as a new... Read More friend! I cannot speak highly enough of Rachael!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Breana F

Rachael was seriously the best decision we made when wedding planning. She was organized and responsive. Above and beyond more helpful than I could have ever hoped for! Our ceremony would not have went so smoothly without all of her help. I cannot say enough good things about... Read More her!! Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Erica R

We found Rachael through Facebook and we are so lucky we did. From our first Skype meeting, we knew she would be our officiant. She guided us through arranging a ceremony that would fit us best. She gave us ideas and suggestions when needed, but otherwise she just let us do... Read More our thing. She seemed carefree and easy-going during the ceremony and it turned out amazing for us. We had so many compliments from our guests on the wonderful job she did. I can't wait to see the video but I already know that our day would not have been as perfect if she wasn't a part of it! Clearly she is highly recommended in our book!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Samantha G

In originally planning our wedding, my husband and I always envisioned having a family member or friend perform the ceremony so that it would be more personal and heartfelt. Despite not being able to do that, I still feel that we captured the personal, intimate ceremony we had... Read More dreamed of through Rachael- and hopefully gained a new friend in the process! We were very behind in obtaining an officiant and were beyond lucky that Rachael was available. She made the planning process easy and painless, resulting in an exceptional ceremony that was perfect for us! I highly recommend asking Rachael to be a part of your special day. Beyond being a great officiant, she is also an incredibly sweet human being!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Stephanie L

Rachael was absolutely awesome! She is very friendly and down-to-earth, we were immediately comfortable working with her, and she was always full of enthusiasm and ideas. She is also extremely responsive, usually responding to questions within 30 minutes of emailing them to... Read More her. In the months leading up to the wedding, we had a lot of emails going back and forth as we discussed ideas and she asked questions to clarify exactly what we wanted. During this process, she sent over several revisions of our ceremony document, so we could always see exactly how the ceremony would proceed, step-by-step. She was always open to new ideas, like when we wanted a form of handfasting that she was not familiar with, and integrated it into the plan without issue. There was never any question about what was going to happen on our special day. During rehearsal, Rachael was able to guide us through the entire ceremony process, even covering the non-obvious things like helping the wedding party know what to look for in order to walk down the (outdoor) aisle at the right pace, and how the bride and groom should hold their hands or where they should look at key moments in order to get the best photos. Throughout all of this, Rachael was professional and always on track, but also friendly and relaxed, keeping everyone smiling and at ease. Similarly, the wedding day was perfect. Rachael was running around coordinating with the other vendors, as well as periodically popping in the bride's room to keep things on schedule, until it was time to begin. The ceremony was perfect! We are so thankful to have had Rachael as our officiant, and can't imagine anyone doing a better job of making our special day even more special. Thank you Rachael!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017

I know my wife has written an already exceptional review for Rachael, but I felt compelled to add to it given the fact that she did such an amazing job. I honestly don't think it could have been possible to have found a better person to perform such a intricate part of Tessa and... Read More I's wedding. From the get go it was crystal clear that Rachael is someone who truly enjoys doing what she does which is transparent by the level of effort she puts into your ceremony, the meaningful conversations you will have along to finalizing your individual ceremony, and finally by the outstanding job she does on your special day. We opted out of a religious ceremony as neither of us are very spiritual. But that didn't mean our ceremony would be any less special. Rachael provided us with options and help guide us with different readings and blessings that were more "us". This honestly was really important to me and took away so much of the planning stress and made our day that much more enjoyable and special for Tessa and I. I can say without a doubt that Rachael will not disappoint. She is extremely professional, intelligent, and most importantly for this review very very good at what she does. She will keep things organized, keep rowdy groomsman in order on your wedding day, make sure your coordinator and DJ have it together, and finally knock it out of the park. Thank you Rachael! -Chuck M.

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Katrina C

I am not even sure where to start to describe how amazing Rachael was. From the very first time I spoke with Rachael, I knew that she was meant to marry us. She knows the ins and outs of things that even the most prepared bride wouldn't think about. Rachael is flexible, down to... Read More earth, and caring which is what makes her so great. We felt like Rachael was an old friend and not just some random person marrying us. She took the time to really get to know us and our personalities and because of that she was able to keep us both calm and made it the most wonderful day of our lives. After the wedding, my husband and I were talking about what went well and what didn't and we both automatically said Rachael was the best part and made the day for us. Our ceremony was a fairytale and our favorite part of the whole day. A great part in that happening was Rachael. I would recommend her to EVERYONE!!!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 sarah w

Rachael was a fantastic officiant. The process in which she prepared us for the wedding was easy and painless. She was always there for any questions and was very accommodating. Also with her experience, her recommendations for making the ceremony a better and more personal... Read More experience were always welcomed. She did a fantastic job on making the ceremony seem so fluid and smooth, it wasn't like she was up there reciting what she needed to and then moving on, she really made people feel comfortable and welcomed. Everyone complimented her on how well she did as well as her charisma. She was great to work with and we are so happy that she did our ceremony.

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Becca B

Rachael was absolutely wonderful to work with! She totally knows her stuff and is so organized! She gave me a template to map out the day of plan and it helped SO MUCH! She's the sweetest person ever so I was always in a better mood after talking with her :-) I would recommend... Read More her to anyone and everyone!!

Rachael Zajac

Rachael is a caring, kind, and patient ordained minister who officiates wedding ceremonies in the Baltimore area. Her background in education helps her to guide clients toward a calm, peaceful, and rewarding ceremony experience. She strives to help couples create a unique and meaningful ceremony that reflects their individuality, love, and commitment toward one another. Rachael takes great pride in being a detail-orientated professional, and makes every effort toward being an available resource and support system for those that she is consulting. Rachael identifies and admires the diversity o