Dazzling & Delicious

We're connoisseurs of the catering industry. We understand how important it is to create an experience that's unique to you. We take great pride in our menu selection, and we marvel in personalizing your event, creating specialty drinks or dishes specific to your theme.

Cuisine

American, French, Indian, Italian, Middle Eastern, Fusion, Seafood

Dietary Options

Kosher, Vegetarian

Buffet, Passed Appetizers, Servers, Food + Catering

10405 Clayton Road, St. Louis, MO (314) 991-6700

Delicious

Reviewed on 7/01/2015 Mollie S

Amanda and her team at Ces and Judy's Catering were the best. The food was amazing and she made everything go so smoothly. We had our wedding and reception at the same venue, so we really relied on Amanda and her team to make the flip smooth and seamless. Not only did they cater... Read More an amazing and delicious dinner but they also held an amazing cocktail hour for us outside while the flip was done. We had delicious appetizers and awesome drinks for all of our guests. Ces and Judy also did a champagne toast for us and served wine during dinner which was classy and helped us cut down on the bar cost. Amanda was instrumental in the set up of our venue, as it was a smaller venue with limited arrangement options. I knew that putting the arrangements in Amanda's hands was the right decision and we could not have asked for anything to have turned out better. Amanda worked hand in hand with our wedding planner, florist, band, and all other vendors to make everything come together perfectly, did special kids dinners, and discounted dinners for our vendors. Amanda also made it happen when we had several last minute RSVPs including some uninvited guests show up at the wedding. I never had to deal with one little thing the whole day, and could just live in the moment. I would not recommend any other caterer than Ces and Judy for your wedding.

2015-07-14T16:46:09 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your kind words Mollie! I loved every minute working with you and your family on your beautiful event. Congratulations!

Ces and Judy's- AMAZING!

Reviewed on 12/01/2014 Caitlin

I cannot say enough good things about Ces and Judy's Catering. We had an off-site reception at a family members house. Amanda and her team were incredible from day one. Amanda was easily reachable and helpful in every way. Every single person who attended our wedding raved about... Read More the food. I have a gluten allergy as did a few of my guests and they did an incredible job with accommodating us. The food was fantastic and so was the service. We had an action station where the chef's prepared pasta that the guests chose right in front of them! The guests loved it! We also had a beef tenderloin carving station and that was a huge hit. Overall, I would 100% recommend Ces and Judy's to anyone. They were amazing in every way and you will be in incredible hands!

Delicious and Affordable!

Reviewed on 7/10/2014 Laura B

I highly recommend using Ces & Judy's for any catering needs! Amanda Chasnoff was our catering manager and fun to work with. She listened, made great recommendations when I had no idea, and fun to work with. I had a stress-free time knowing I was in her hands :-) The food... Read More was absolutely delicious. It was gourmet but very affordable. I even came in under budget! We went with a buffet so that guests could choose as much or as little as they wanted. I heard from several guests that they were pleasantly surprised with the unique choices (instead of plain chicken we had amazing Sedona chicken with mozzarella and pico de gallo). The appetizers were fun and a yummy (chicken taco paired with a mini margarita...fun!). I had a zillion food allergies (egg, yeast, gluten, garlic, ginger, crab, etc.) and Ces & Judy's accommodated to every single one of them! They are AMAZING! HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend if you're looking for a stress-free dinner with affordable, delicious food that looks appealing, too!

2014-10-08T16:52:18 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much! It was truly an honor to work with you and your mom, and it was a wonderful day. All of the special touches you all did to transform the space were so beautiful! Congratulations and I hope you're loving married life and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Carrie H

These women were amazing! A+ service across the board. The food was amazing and the apps were too cute! The mini tacos and mini sliders were a big hit. Give Lizzie a call! You will not regret it. She's a sweetie! Tell her Carrie from Photo Bomb STL sent you!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Becky J

Amanda was amazing! She truly went above and beyond to make sure our celebration was all that we wanted and more. The event staff were fabulous too!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Andrea J

We are so glad we went with Ces & Judy's! They were great to us and everything was perfect! They were knowledgeable, nice, and easy to work with. People are still talking about how good the food was and one of my bridesmaids that's getting married next fall is now considering... Read More Ces & Judy's from the experience.

2017-01-23T10:46:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the love! It was our pleasure to help make your wedding day an amazing experience, not only for you, but for your guests! We are glad to have you as part of the Ces & Judy's Family!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Sarah S

Ces & Judy’s did a FANTASTIC job at our wedding at Silver Oaks Chateau! The food was phenomenal and you can't beat their service!!They took such great care of us both in the planning process and at our wedding and we highly recommend them! There are not enough words to... Read More describe how AMAZING Amanda is and we couldn't of planned our wedding without her. She thought of every detail which was so reassuring! We were so impressed by her that we hired her to officiate our wedding ceremony too! You will not be disappointed!!

2017-01-23T10:47:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We take so much pride in our service and it was our pleasure to share it with you! Wishing you a happily ever after!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Gwen G

Ces & Judy truly executed a near flawless food / beverage service for my wedding! From day one, our coordinator Lizzie provided nothing less than exceptional service. She was professional, answered all questions and concerns in a timely manner (and their were a lot) and in... Read More general went above and beyond to ensure our HAPPINESS! FYI to bride's who have their reception at the World's Fair Pavilion in Forest Park, your caterer is of the utmost importance! The Pavilion lacks the infrastructure to host an event, so it is really the responsibility of the caterer to bring EVERYTHING needed in and Lizzie was confident that they were familiar with the challenges with the venue and that they could handle it....and boy did they! Lizzie and her team transformed that park pavilion into a DREAM, they even handled all the rentals too! Lastly, I was hoping to have family style food service, with large serving plates passed at a long table, guests could select what they wanted and the portion they wanted it and serve themselves. Lizzie and the Ces & Judy team said that they did not have a lot of experience with this style of food service, but you would have NEVER KNOWN! Service and the food were DELICIOUS! Do yourself a favor and order their Mac & Cheese, it is to DIE for and I heard just the best feedback from all of our guests on how delicious everything was! To summarize my thoughts, you are doing yourself an injustice if you do not give Ces & Judy a call asap, by FAR the best caterer for weddings in STL. Thanks again to Lizzie and her team for helping execute the most perfect day!

2017-01-23T10:50:03 Response from the vendor

WOW! We are floored by your kind words! We were glad to help make your day memorable and share in the experience with you! Best wishes to you and yours!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Marquisha L

My fiancé (now husband) and I decided to get married 115 days from the day we were engaged! CSS and Judy's was our first call and they were the best call. They provided a customized package that met the goals of our location and budget. From beginning to end, they were... Read More professional and even coordinated with our baker and wedding designer to ensure that our cocktail hour and reception went perfectly. Not only were they professional, the food was amazing. Several of my guests raved about the food weeks after the wedding. A dear friend, who is a chef and certified foodie, stopped by our head table to congratulate us and to tell us that ALL of the food was amazing. Ces and Judy's was one of the reasons that my wedding day was perfect!

2017-01-23T10:51:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the many complements! It was our pleasure to serve you and your guests and we had a wonderful evening doing it! Congratulations!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Ben W

Delicious, creatively prepared food that everyone loved. The entire Ces & Judy''a crew was a pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016

Great service! Amanda was awesome in guiding us not only through all of the venue planning but wedding planning in general. They made sure everything went as planned the day of our wedding and were quick to adjust anything we wanted to change up! Smaller venue for the amount of... Read More people we had - but that's a risk I took! Also a little more expensive than other venues but likely comparable to other venues around that location.

2017-01-23T10:56:26 Response from the vendor

We are glad you had a wonderful experience! Location is important when it comes to choosing a venue, so we are glad it was the right spot for you! Congratulations!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016

My husband and I had such a great experience with Ces and Judy's on our wedding day! There is a very large variety of food/drink packages to choose from and everything was very delicious. They are extremely reasonable when it comes to meeting you budget (which I know is one of... Read More the most stressful parts about picking a caterer). Ces and Judy's is well worth it. They will not disappoint.

2016-09-28T14:44:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! When was your wedding so we can give you a direct shout out? :)

Reviewed on 4/19/2016 Kristin s

YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED! I got married in April 2016 and had my reception at C&J's. The venue is beautiful and the staff is wonderful, in particular Amanda Chasnoff. She is the gem of a coordinator I was lucky enough to have. She coached us through the evening and... Read More coordinated with the other vendors and made sure the venue looked beautiful. She was accommodating and pleasant and the servers, bartender, etc were all professional and proper and the night went smoothly. The food was delicious and our guests gave so many compliments about it. They were truly surprised to have had such good food at a wedding. All of a sudden the party was over but that was the ONLY bad part of the evening! YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED! 😀

2017-01-23T10:57:32 Response from the vendor

So glad you had a wonderful experience throughout the entire process! The end of the night is always the saddest part, but we are glad to have helped you create memories that will last forever!

Reviewed on 4/11/2016 Jaime L

Our reception at Ces & Judy's was, in a word, perfect. We received so many compliments from our guests about the food, including friends that have been professional caterers for over 35 years that said it was one of the best wedding meals they'd ever had. Amanda and her team... Read More did a fantastic job. I would recommend this venue to absolutely anyone.

2016-09-15T15:21:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! We pride ourselves on providing the best experience for our guests, and we are so glad that yours was a memorable one!

Reviewed on 3/03/2016 Katie F

LOVE LOVE LOVE! We got married on Jan. 1 and use Ces & Judy's as our caterer and we are SO glad we did. Amanda and team were wonderful to work with. Everything tastes better with good service... and it was! I had a server pretty much assigned (maybe she actually was) to me I... Read More think and she was my most favorite part. She pushed my chair under me so I could plop (REALLY tight dress) into it and made sure I had everything on my plate (and ate)... I LOVED her. Not only that but the food was delicious and unique. We have received so many compliments about how normal wedding chicken is dry and bland but ours was awesome! Also, we served home style (totally recommended) and most caterers told us no, but they didn't and again everyone LOVED it. I am forever grateful for Ces & Judy's. Thank you for delivering wonderfully delicious food, nice china and linens, and amazing service! You rock!

2016-09-15T15:22:34 Response from the vendor

We agree with that! Service is the whipped cream and cherry on top of the sundae! Thank you for your review, and it was our pleasure to make your day special!

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Karen

Ces & Judy's went above and beyond for our Peruvian inspired menu. Their experience level, from event coordination to head chef and the wait staff, surpasses what I've seen at other St. Louis companies. It is worth spending a little extra to know that your special day is in such... Read More capable hands. Thank you for everything!!

2016-09-15T15:24:38 Response from the vendor

The menu was one we had a fun time creating and will never forget! We were glad to play a part in your big day!

Rave Reviews from Guests

Reviewed on 11/10/2014 Megan C

We've heard nothing but wonderful things about the food from our wedding. We didn't get to eat at the wedding (too much running around, trying to chat with everyone!), but they left us boxes to take back to the hotel with us, and the food was great. For the most part,... Read More working with C&J was lovely. There were some hiccups with communication in terms of a few items in particular that we were very specific about. I do find it frustrating that I was not contacted at all in advance of the wedding to do a review of everything and verify we were all set. I'd definitely hire C&J again, but I would make sure to push for more communication.

2016-09-15T15:27:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the feedback. Communication is one aspect we place of high importance, so if we get the pleasure of serving you again, we will improve upon the past experience. Thank you for letting us be a part of your big day!

Fabulous Food and Service!

Reviewed on 11/01/2014

Ces and Judy's was the caterer for both our rehearsal dinner and Wedding Reception. The food was fabulous for both and the service excellent! The reception was held at a private residence and Ces and Judy's executed flawlessly from set up, service and throughout the event. We... Read More had many friends in from out of town who remarked that this was really the best food they had ever had at a wedding. Amanda was wonderful! We couldn't be more pleased!

FABULOUS!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2014 Betsey E

I LOVED working with Ces & Judy's! Their food was delicious, and we kept hearing people say "It was the BEST wedding food we have ever had!" We used Ces & Judy's venue, Le Chateau, and Amanda, the coordinator, is fabulous! I didn't have to worry about anything, all night! It was... Read More wonderful. I can't thank the staff at Ces & Judy's enough! You made our wedding a truly enjoyable experience!

2014-10-24T10:16:53 Response from the vendor

We're so glad you and your guests enjoyed the food so much! We were so glad to be a part of your day :)

Excellent, accommodating, professional!

Reviewed on 9/15/2014 Jennifer B

The experience was great, from beginning to end. The caterer was patient, informative and kind during the planning stages, and in the weeks leading up to the wedding, she made me feel calm and confident. The night of the event, Ces and Judy's accommodated a special request, and... Read More the wait staff was extremely professional and friendly. Would 100 percent use again and recommend.

2014-10-24T10:19:03 Response from the vendor

We would love to feed your and your friends and family again! You guys were an awesome couple to work with!

great caterer

Reviewed on 6/28/2014 Caren O

Amanda you are the best. Ces &Judy's gave me the best reception ever. the food was delicious and all my friends are still talking about it. especially the mashed potatoes and rice. I thank Amanda for us with the candy bar arrangements. Because of Ces & Judy's, we had an elegant... Read More and a classy reception any bride could ask for.My husband and I we were very happy with the service that we received.

2014-10-08T16:53:06 Response from the vendor

Thanks Caren! You guys were great and I'm so happy I could help make your day perfect. Congratulations to a fun couple!

Perfect!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2013 Sarah R

I can not express how impressed we were with our reception. From the planning through the execution, everything was absolutely perfect. We worked with Amanda, and she was amazing. Our original reception venue fell through and she was able to help us have an even better reception... Read More that we could've ever hoped for. Her creativity, advice, and all the little details that she added to our day was priceless. The venue itself is beautiful, the staff was friendly and helpful, and the food was so amazing. We received compliment after compliment the night of and in the weeks following the wedding.

2013-10-30T12:03:15 Response from the vendor

We were so happy to be a part of your big day and glad we could help make it special for you and your guests! We wish you the best! Stay in touch :)

Everyone Went Back for Seconds!

Reviewed on 9/28/2013 Allison R

Ces and Judy's was a wonderful choice for a caterer for our wedding. Their food was absolutely delicious! All of our guests raved about the food, especially their signature carrot souffle. They were easy to work with, and their menu options were all fun and unique. I would... Read More definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a good meal!

2013-09-30T08:56:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your comments. It was our pleasure to help make your wedding day special! Best of luck :)

Loved them!

Reviewed on 8/13/2013 Lydia P

I got married this past May, and we used Ces and Judy's Catering for our wedding. They were AWESOME!! The food was absolutely AMAZING (every single guest commented on how great the food was -- goat cheese grits?!!? Yes please!), and the service was out of this world. Every... Read More worry or fear I had about the timing, the food, the service, etc., they completely put it to rest and were so incredibly helpful and kind. The lady who worked closely with us, Amanda, was so fun and great and really made us feel at ease and comfortable with every single thing going on. They not only were so helpful the night of the wedding, but leading up to the wedding, they were so awesome too. They met with us a lot beforehand to make sure the whole night was exactly how we wanted it; they planned the appetizers, dinner and drinks from minute to minute, which was so incredible! They made sure all of the guests were happy throughout the entire night. Using Ces and Judy's, I felt so comfortable the night of the wedding and literally did not have to think for 2 seconds that the food and drinks and guests were not being taken care of perfectly, because I knew they were. Definitely 5 stars for Ces and Judy's -- use them for your wedding or event and you will NOT go wrong!

2013-09-27T10:10:16 Response from the vendor

Wow! We are so grateful to have awesome clients like yourself! We're so glad we could help make your big day special and wish you two the best!

Very pleased!

Reviewed on 8/08/2013 Allison D

Amanda helped us from the start. No pressure. She was assertive enough to keep us on track, but so friendly, easy and approachable to work with. She answered all our questions and was always responsive. The food was outstanding and our guests (about 65) let us know! The... Read More evening before, I panicked because I couldn't find our marriage license and was convinced I'd left it in a box while setting up in the ball room. One of Ces and Judy's employees insisted on helping me go through boxes after the rehearsal dinner and even picked through a few things in the dumpster! She was also so comforting and forgiving, and I'll never forget it. (It was at home the whole time!) The set up for the food flowed beautifully and the table layout was great. There was plenty of room for everything we wanted, and the food stations were well placed and well attended. One of the best parts was having a plate of food already waiting for my husband and me at our places after the receiving line. Very service oriented...everything went smoothly. We had good advice all along and wouldn't have changed a thing!

2013-09-27T10:13:54 Response from the vendor

We're so glad everything turned out just how you imagined! Thanks so much for your review! Best of luck :)