Cesar Quijada Photography

Digital Files

Serving South Florida, FL (954) 662-2156

# 1 Photographer in Miami! A+++

Reviewed on 3/09/2015 Jessica M

Cesar and his team are extremely amazing in all aspects of their business! Cesar is extremely talented, cost effective, sweet, professional, very understanding and once again extremely amazing at what he does! My husband and I absolutely love his work. He is very detailed and... Read More catches all the right shoots on your special day. We are so looking forward to using him in the future for other photo shoots. In his work we have memories of a lifetime. Sincerely speaking, out of all the photographers we have dealt with, Cesar is truly the # 1 Photographer in Miami. I would recommend him to all brides and grooms looking for memories of a lifetime, captured in breathe taking photos! :)

Nicest & Most Professional Photographer!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

We hired Cesar Quijada to be the photographer for our wedding, and he did an absolutely beauuuuuuuutiful job!!! I would hire him again in a heartbeat :) He took the time to hear what kind of shots we were interested in, and took a lot of time to make sure he addressed any and... Read More all of our concerns. On the day, he was everywhere he needed to be without ever being in the way or too fussy. He was a total angel to have at our wedding, and we feel very blessed with the beautiful moments that he captured. Thank you so much, Cesar!!! :) M&E

The best day of my life

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

Cesar is an amazing human being and excellent professional. He was on the top of all my suggestions during the celebration and the quality of his artistic job and personal attention, amazing. Everyone who has seen my photos have an excellent opinion. The people who were invited... Read More to my reception were so impressed with his fascinating for his job. Cesar took care of us like his family. In reality, I feel him part of my family. 100% warranty. I feel confident I'll work with him ever and ever again. Thank you Cesar, your are the best.