Book Your Wedding with Ceviche Tapas Bar & Restaurant

A BALLROOM IN ORLANDO, FL

Settled in the heart of downtown Orlando, Florida, Ceviche Tapas & Restaurant's inviting atmosphere blends artifacts from a 19th century New Orleans church with iron accents, old world tile and antique stained glass windows. The second-story balcony overlooks Orlando's skylines and creates a stunning backdrop for wedding photos. For couples visualizing a romantic indoor wedding and reception, this award-winning venue offers an unforgettable experience.

Located at the Church Street Station, Ceviche Tapas & Restaurant provides a variety of intimate spaces for wedding ceremonies and receptions. From a 85-person wedding ceremony to a 165-person seated reception, Ceviche Tapas & Restaurant has numerous spaces to choose from. Couples can choose from the following locations for ceremonies and receptions:

Banquet Hall. The Banquet Hall seats 165 guests with a dance floor or accommodates 200 guests for a cocktail party. Many couples choose to exchange their vows in front of one of the decorative fireplace hearths. After the ceremony, a full built-in bar gives guests an opportunity to enjoy cocktails while waiting for the reception to begin. A solid wood wall gives couples versatility when decorating for their ceremonies and receptions.

Chapel Room. Ceviche Tapas & Restaurant's smallest space, the Chapel Room is an intimate location with space for 60 seated guests. The antique stained glass windows and candle niches create a romantic atmosphere for weddings and a dramatic backdrop for photos.

Couples can choose which space they wish to use for their ceremony and reception and the professional staff at Ceviche Tapas & Restaurant help you take care of everything you need on your wedding day. Although all of the spaces are tasteful and stunning on their own, couples may bring in some of their own decorations to personalize the rooms. As a bar and restaurant, its savory and sweet menu is an enjoyable addition to your reception.

At Ceviche Tapas & Restaurant, the executive chef creates a variety of tasty Spanish-style offerings, including ceviche and paella and customizes the menu for your event. Additionally, it offers a variety of food service styles, including passed appetizers, buffets, food station and family-style options. For gluten-free guests, Ceviche Tapas & Restaurant provides options that they are sure to enjoy.

Couples who use Ceviche Tapas & Restaurant for their wedding day can enjoy a variety of additional extra perks:

• Venue coordinator
  • Exceptional staff well-versed in a variety of religious and cultural events
  • Permanent full bars
  • Private event restrooms
  • Built-in sound systems
  • Traditional Spanish dance shows and entertainment

Ceviche: Unsurpassed Ambiance, Location, and Fare.

Ceviche Tapas Bar and Restaurant is in the heart of Downtown Orlando in historic Church Street Station where architecture, location, and atmosphere will provide you with a unique and memorable backdrop for the perfect day. From bejeweled stained glass windows in the Chapel Room, to hanging candles in the Fireplace Room, two ceremony options seat up to 90 guests. The Banquet Hall's reception space privately on the restaurant's second floor seating up to 165, provides a solid hand-carved antique wooden bar, and outdoor balcony overlooking the lights of Church Street. With award-wining cuisine, beautiful décor, and exceptional service, enjoy the wedding experience from start to finish. The Ceviche private events team is with you every step of the way.

Ballroom, Historic Venue, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

125 W Church St, Orlando, FL (321) 281-8140

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Gabby B

Ceviche serves as a PERFECT venue if you are looking for something different, and with lots of character! My reception was on 10/7/17 and everything was just perfect. The coordinator Kelly S, and all staff were so amazing and attentive throughout the entire planning process. I... Read More cannot tell you how many times I sent an email throughout the year to her, and she always got back to me so fast and was so helpful. The day of the actual reception all of the staff were SOOOOOOO SWEET TO US, making sure we had everything we needed a drink in our hand, a snack on our table, everything! Simply amazing, if I could plan my wedding all over again Ceviche would still be my number one choice!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Melody R

A+ would hire again. We fell in love with the event space at Ceviche right away. Kelly S. was an amazing coordinator; she was prompt to respond to our questions, was completely organized, and was essential to the success of the day. One of the reasons we chose Ceviche was the... Read More inherent beauty of the space - we had minimal decorations to prepare because the rooms are so gorgeous. I can't speak highly enough of the venue, of Kelly, or of the staff! I can't imagine our wedding being anywhere else. I encourage every couple to consider Ceviche for their wedding. One of our guests has a severe nut allergy, and when I notified Kelly, she worked directly with our guest to ensure the food was prepared safely. Our guest was able to enjoy the entire event without any issues, and without any of the other guests having any idea of the special considerations being taken. We were able to drop off our decorations with a floor plan of the tables, and the staff set everything up perfectly. Kelly coordinated with the cake delivery and DJ to get them in and set up, relieving us from any concerns in that area.

Reviewed on 5/12/2016 Sabrina P

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at Ceviche, and absolutely loved it!!! While this has been my favorite restaurant for quite a few years, when we got engaged I was doing some research and found out we could get married there. I will say this was one of the easiest... Read More decisions for our wedding that we made, and most certainly one of the best ones!!! I worked with Kelly from the beginning and she is such a delight. Every other wedding vendor I worked with said "oh you're working with Kelly? Isn't she great?!" And I of course, would always agree!! She is very fast when emailing back and is always so sweet (even when I asked her probably a million questions lol). She is organized and makes you feel special and at ease that everything will be perfect for your special day. I also had the pleasure of working with her assistant a few times and she was great and knowledgable as well. The food, drinks, space, everything about Ceviche was perfect. We had about 90 guests and did our ceremony in the fireplace room and reception in the Banquet hall. If you are looking for a unique venue that will have your guests talking, Ceviche will be perfect. There is so much character there, it's beautiful. The decorating I had to do was pretty minimal, so that is a huge bonus in my eyes as well. I also honestly think the pricing is a steal for what you get. When I was price comparing, other venues came out thousands of dollars more for just something basic, not even including all the decorating I would have had to do. Believe me, if you choose Ceviche as your wedding venue, you will not be disappointed!!!

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Edward P

This review is for Ceviche in general, but also specifically for the hard work and dedication of Kelly Sucharski demonstrated before, during, and after our wedding on August 17th at their Orlando location. In June 2016 we started researching venues that would fit our wedding... Read More plans of a "grand scale" event for an intimate wedding for only 30 to 50 close friends and family members. After visiting a few venues around town we went to Ceviche and the location was perfect…except for one minor detail. It was out of our price range for a Saturday wedding. That was Kelly’s first of many exhibitions of excellent service. She immediately offered pricing for Thursday or Friday to help fit our needs and even asked questions about areas of our budget that could be eliminated or combined by having the wedding at Ceviche. Kelly made use feel like her most important clients at every contact. During the weeks leading up to the wedding my wife’s schedule picked up to a frantic pace (a great thing in real estate) and my workload doubled adding unexpected stress to an already stressful time. It was then that Kelly went above and beyond by recommending other vendors (bakeries, photographers, DJs, etc). She even helped with input on the timing for our wedding ceremony and reception. The day of our event, despite our best planning, the wedding ceremony ran a bit quicker than we expected so Kelly and her team jumped into action and adjusted to meet our “dynamic” timing changes. Our guests could not get over how delicious the food was and at least half of them asked me “Who was that gal hustling around the reception? She was really something!” I’ve been to a few weddings and none of them were run as effectively as Kelly ran ours. Kelly and her team at Ceviche made our wedding day better than we imagined and any time we are in Orlando we will be having dinner at Ceviche.

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Todd W

Kelly and the Ceviche event team were absolutely amazing. The customer service and professionalism was outstanding. Of course the food is always amazing, my first time eating at Ceviche was for the tasting, I am now a customer for life. Not only was the food excellent but the... Read More way Kelly and her team set up the room was more beautiful than we could have imagined. Kelly made us feel extremely comfortable throughout the entire process and was always there in one way or another with answers to our questions, recommendation of vendors etc... Debbie and I are eternally grateful to the entire staff at Ceviche for making our day truly amazing!!! Thank you so much for everything!!! Sincerely, Todd and Debbie Wexler

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Felicia T

When we first toured Ceviche we knew it was going to be our wedding venue, The dark wood throughout lent itself to the vintage feel of our wedding and the fireplace as the backdrop to our ceremony was absolutely gorgeous without the need to add too much additional decor. As... Read More foodies we loved that our guests couldn't stop complimenting the food and drinks long after the wedding was over. Speaking of drinks, the detail of the wood bar is truly something to behold. Kelly worked with us for over a year answering all of our random questions and offering her suggestions. The staff was professional and attentive. I couldn't have asked for more. It truly was the wedding of my dreams!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Maria H

Ceviche is amazing!! My husband and I had our ceremony and reception there 10/20/17 and we couldn't be happier. Kelly was so great to work with, so responsive and truly helpful. The space itself was perfect for the ceremony in front of the beautiful stained glass windows and... Read More gave it such an intimate feel. The reception dinner was so good the bourbon glazed salmon was exceptional! We honestly couldn't be happier.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Meredith A

Ceviche was WONDERFUL to work with! Their planner Kelly Sucharski is a true gem! She was so helpful and incredibly easy to work with. No detail was too much for them to handle. They were accommodating and willing to definitely go the extra mile. We got married in February 2017... Read More and I would say picking Ceviche for our reception was THE BEST decision. They are truly a hidden treasure for wedding receptions. The price beats most vendors I looked at and they did not nickel and dime you with extra charges. They were happy to make our wedding wonderful, personal, and truly a dream! Our theme was not Spanish, but the room was gorgeous and would be complementary to any style. And THE FOOD!! It was made specifically for us in the upstairs kitchen, so it was hot and fresh. Our friends and family are still talking about how beautiful and how much fun our reception was. I cannot say enough about them, and would highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Retse H

Kelly and her team at Ceviche made our wedding day and the planning so easy. They were so helpful in every detail with the food and ceremony. The venue is already spectacular and they provided me with the linens and candles for the reception and the decorations for the mantle... Read More during the ceremony as well. The food was amazing! It was so nice to have most of the wedding details provided by Ceviche. I couldn't have asked for a better day! Plus they did it all within our budget which was an added bonus!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Juliane D

it is the second time I used Ceviche as a venue for an event, and will use again. First was for a corporate holiday party and second was for a wedding anniversary. Both time the quality of service, staff, food and beverage was perfect. Beautiful location, amazing food and... Read More friendly staff.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Kayleigh L

Why can't there be a 10 star rating?! This venue is absolutely stunning first off and second, Kelly was there to answer every email during the months, weeks, and days leading up to wedding day. No matter what I was worrying about she was there to answer any nonsense question.... Read More Rehearsal night she helped calm me down, wedding day she made sure we had a drink in our hand. I can't express my gratitude enough for her and the staff that made our day absolutely perfect! Also, our wedding was October 11th and we are still hearing from guests about how great it was as well as the food! This place will always be special to us.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Lily T

Our wedding was on a Friday night in October. Ceviche was the perfect venue. We had checked out a number of other venues, but as soon as we saw this, we knew it was our venue. Kelly was amazing throughout the entire process ad helped us with rentals, design ideas, and was always... Read More available for questions. The downtown Orlando location was perfect for pictures and for going out after the reception. The day of the wedding , the staff was attentive and accommodating. They took care of everything. The fireplace room was intimate and perfect for our ceremony. The banquet room was great and the dance floor was a great size. The food was fantastic, all of the guests raved about it. Anything that might have caused a ripple in the night, Kelly was there and made sure our night was the best. I highly recommend Ceviche.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Charles C

Truly the best venue and staff in town! Kelly met with us about a year before the wedding, sat down explained everything in detail to make sure we had peace of mind before choosing Ceviches!! She was attentive, accommodating, professional, friendly, personable and a true class... Read More act through the whole experience. The night of the wedding went off without any complications. Kelly and her staff truly made our day even better. We will be headed back in a few days for our Anniversary, can wait to see Kelly and eat some more of Ceviches deliciousness!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Hannah L

Kelly made our night perfect!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Silvi O

Ceviche had everything and more than what I could ask for! Kelly was amazing and made everything so easy from the initial booking to the day of. The food is absolutely amazing and the venue itself is so beautiful that it didn't really need too many decorations. Dan and I got... Read More married in the fireplace room and was perfect with all the floating candles and the mantle lit up. Definitely a great place to get married and very affordable for what they offer!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Joanna S

We recently planned our bridal shower with Kelly, the banquet manager at Ceviche and truly had a wonderful event. Kelly took the time to go over the food/beverage and seating with us, and was extremely patient throughout the process. She event touched base to make sure we were... Read More ok throughout Hurricane Irma!! She helped us make the best choices as to not over order or under order food. The service at the restaurant was top notch and we never felt as though we had to ask for much during the event, since we basically were attended to the entire time. I would without a doubt re-book at Ceviche for any upcoming events that I might have. Thank you again for allowing us to hold our event at your beautiful restaurant and I highly recommend that Orlando brides do the same! Xoxoxoxoxox

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Chelsea R

Ceviche Tapas Bar & Restaurant was the perfect venue for my husband and I to have our Wedding ceremony and reception. Kelly, the director of events at the venue was absolutely incredible! Very efficient to answer any questions regarding your special day. She is truly... Read More experienced and takes away all of your worries on the day of your wedding so you can enjoy your special day! The venue itself is very romantic and personal. Our guests couldn't have been more impressed with the venue. The food and bar options at Ceviche are top of the line and there are many options to customize your food and beverage options. This venue and staff are 5 star excellent! Great place for a wedding or any other event, Ceviche will take care of you!

Reviewed on 3/18/2017 Amanda S

Kelly and the whole team at Ceviche is amazing! When deciding on our venue, Kelly walked us through every detail about cost, how things worked, and the venue. She was so responsive throughout my entire experience, no matter when I emailed her. A couple months before our wedding,... Read More it was announced that there would be a HUGE block party with a DJ and live band right underneath our ceremony, during our ceremony. I panicked, but Kelly assured me that they would take care of everything. Come wedding day, you couldn't even tell that there was a street party outside. They had the DJs turn the music down for us, banners came down off the bridge so that we could take pictures, and they made sure everything was perfect so that we could have an amazing ceremony. As for Ceviche and the rest of the wedding... you could not possibly pick a better venue. All of the food was PERFECT! We did family style and received compliments from everyone on how amazing the food was. Everyone was full, the food was all fresh and hot, and it was easily the most delicious wedding dinner I've ever had. The staff was exceptional. They made sure everything was perfect, I never had an empty plate in front of me, and my champagne glass was always full. The venue itself is beautiful, romantic, and classic. There really isn't anything they could possibly have done to make this a better experience. Every time someone I know gets engaged now I always tell them that they have to take a look at Ceviche!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017

Absolutely loved this venue!! Kelly was great and quick to answer any questions I had!! Food was amazing and all my guests agreed!! Fell in love with this venue at first sight and never looked anywhere else... I highly recommend Ceviche as a venue!! Kelly and her crew were... Read More fantastic on the big day... No little detail went unnoticed!!

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Stephanie L

This was a very special spot for our wedding. My (now) husband and I had been to dinner at Ceviche several times before deciding on it for our wedding reception. The food is always spectacular and the venue has a historical/Spanish look to it as well as being on the popular... Read More Church Street in downtown Orlando. Kelly, the event coordinator, was amazing to work with and had many great ideas for making our night truly special.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Julie M

After searching and searching for the perfect location to have our wedding and reception we found Ceviche and had to look no further. We were looking for a place to have both our ceremony and reception all under one roof. Ceviche provided the complete package from the rehearsal... Read More dinner space, the ceremony, and the reception. The staff was extremely helpful and was there for us every step of the way. Kelly Sucharski, the Director of Banquets and Catering was amazing!! She was a true pro and helped guide us through every aspect of the process. I can't say enough about how awesome our experience was at Ceviche. We would do it all again there in a heart beat and recommend this location over and over to our friends and family.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Erin S

Where do I start?! I can't say enough good things about Ceviche and Kelly. They made my wedding so easy and stress free. The venue itself is stunning, the food is amazing and the price point is just the icing on the cake. I received so many compliments that it was the best... Read More wedding people had been to, that it was so unique and everyone raved about the food!!! Perfection!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Brittany F

Awesome venue with an amazing staff! They were willing to do setup and even help tear down everything making my day even easier! The food is phenomenal!! I still have family raving about it!! Definitely the best price for everything you get!!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Jessica J

What a fabulous venue! The food was amazing! The décor is beautiful and romantic! Kelly was very prompt in replying to emails, phone calls, and questions I had along the way. Brittany and Rose made the day of the wedding flow perfectly. I was able to bring in my own dessert,... Read More photographer, decorations, and music. The venue does not need much decoration because it is already so gorgeous. I received so many compliments about the food and how unique to venue was. I was very pleased with the entire process!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Jamie A

Loved this place. The room was beautiful with the stained glass and candles all lit. They worked with us on everything we wanted/needed and took care of setting out the cupcakes, centerpieces, etc. The outdoor patio area and bridge were just lovely and looked great in photos! I... Read More only took away one star because the music was blaring in the room with the bar and they didn't turn it down until the end of the night. Originally guests weren't supposed to need to go into the bar area, but servers were a little slow when it came to the booze. I wouldn't have minded much if one or the other of those things had been resolved! Overall, awesome experience. It was a destination wedding and we went in blind, only reviews and photos to go off of before we booked. We were not disappointed!

Meet The Director of Catering

Kelly Sucharski

Kelly has been with Ceviche in Orlando since its opening in 2007 and is the Director of Banquets and Catering for Ceviche Orlando, Tampa and St. Petersburg, FL. She's a graduate of the University of Florida for undergraduate studies in Art History, and earned a Master's Degree in Hospitality and Tourism Management at the University of Central Florida's Rosen College. This, coupled with 12 years in the restaurant industry and a passion for food, beverage, events, and design, makes her a great individual to have by your side as you plan for and enjoy your wedding day!