Wedding Photography Like No Other

Congrats on your big day and looking at my storefront! Chad Savaikie Photography is an award-wining studio offering a personalized and boutique experience for your wedding day. You will be working directly with me (Chad) and not farmed out to an affiliate photographer. Coverage starts at $999. All packages are full-service, including plenty of time, an engagement session, a wedding album, digital files, and a lot of other options. I find that presenting you with a bulleted list of pricing and packages tends to create more questions than answers. If I'm within your budget, I would love to set up a meeting to walk you through my collections and hear all about your big day. Please let me know which option works for you and I'd love to meet with you! Be sure to check out our testimonials!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

801 15th St NE, Auburn, WA Seattle and beyond (253) 231-7950

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Julie C

I found Chad on Google and we met at his studio. He showed us his work, his albums, and we loved his photography. We had issues with changing the schedule of our wedding day and he helped us every step of the way and was easy to work with. He showed up on time to photograph my... Read More husband to be getting ready and then came over to photograph me and the bridesmaids. He worked really hard during the wedding day, during the ceremony, and at the reception. We knew it was coming, but at the reception he had a slide show of photos taken THAT DAY! Everyone was impressed and was one of the highlights of the night! The real magic was having the photos ready in three weeks (it would have been 2, but we were still on our honeymoon). We watched another slideshow (it played like a movie) and he treated us to champagne. We picked out photos for the album and we were absolutely in love with it! His albums are absolutely amazing! I highly recommend Chad as a wedding photographer. He’s very professional and over delivers on his products.

2018-01-28T18:45:01 Response from the vendor

Thanks for your wonderful review! It was great working with you on your wonderful day!

Reviewed on 1/28/2018 Hannah C

I came across Chad's work while looking for a photographer for my wedding. My fiancé and I spent a lot of time researching photographers and met up with several. We were impressed with his website and set up a meeting with him shortly afterwards to discuss our wedding date,... Read More venue, package details and see more of his work. His albums were absolutely amazing and we booked him on the spot! We were invited to his home studio to review the photos in under two weeks after the wedding! He put together a slideshow and took a small amount of video from the wedding. What a surprise! After picking out photos for our album and buying a few canvas prints for our wall, we went out to dinner. We just received the final photographs from the wedding and were so impressed as are our families. He does beautiful work and is a steal for what he is charging compared to his peers. Chad was very easy to work with, ensured he got pictures of all the people / wedding details that we specifically requested and just blended into the background during the entire wedding. I would highly recommend Chad as your photographer.

2018-01-28T18:45:38 Response from the vendor

You guys were wonderful! Thanks for the kind words!

Reviewed on 2/01/2018 Dahlia K

Chad was absolutely AMAZING! His photos were fantastic, his service was wonderful, and made the whole process FUN. After reviewing our photos in a couple of weeks (we had friends who used someone else and they are still waiting for their photos six months after their wedding)... Read More on his big projector tv, we selected photos for the album and it is absolutely STUNNING! The pages were thick, the cover was leather, and The photos were beautiful. Chad photographed us very well!

Reviewed on 2/01/2018 Dahlia K

Reviewed on 2/01/2018

I highly recommend Chad Savaikie for your wedding photography. Even after we signed the contract, he kept in constant communication with us throughout the process. He was very accommodating to schedule changes and really listened to what we want. Our first time being... Read More professionally photographed was our engagement session. This was the first time we got a feel for his style and directing us to look our best. We was patient and got the photos we wanted. We ended up using them on our save the date cards (which are included in his price). We also got this wonderful guest book for our guests to sign. On our wedding day, he and his partner were on time and very professional. They got the details of getting ready, including beautiful photos of the dress, rings, and shoes. The only time I really noticed him was during the group photos. We did talk during the reception and I saw him working, but he wasn’t in your face. Two weeks after our wedding, we went to his house where he has a huge studio in a separate building behind his house. His slideshow was absolutely amazing! We didn’t hire a videographer, but Chad managed to get some video. Only a couple of clips, but hearing sound and watching us on the day was absolutely amazing. The photos were absolutely amazing and timeless. We looked beautiful and the album he designed sits prominently on our coffee table. It’s been a couple months after the wedding and we still look at it every night. I don’t even know how you put a price on that. He is prompt, his photos are amazing, he doesn’t dodge your phone calls, and just an all around pro who knows how to do his job. Make sure you hire him for your wedding!

Reviewed on 2/01/2018

Wedding photos were one of our top priorities when it came to our planning. To say we got lucky with Chad is an understatement. Not only was Chad quick to respond to every email and phone call (despite being a new dad!), he listened really well, made our experience incredibly... Read More fun, and felt like he was a steal at twice the price. His photos were totally awesome. We did a golden hour shoot and it could be on a cover of a magazine! And he and his team captured some of the most FABULOUS candid photos to make you feel like you’re still there. His slide show 2 weeks after the wedding brought us to tears. It was so beautiful! Chad was a pleasure to work with in every aspect. We wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 1/31/2018 Rebecca F

Chad Savaikie is amazing and super fun to work with. My husband and I found him through a referral from a friend who used him recently. We were really nervous because we hardly ever take pictures of ourselves. Our nerves were quickly calmed because he is extremely friendly,... Read More patient and we felt like we’ve known him forever. He was really good at giving us direction. The photos came out more beautiful than we could ever imagine. Chad was very accommodating and very professional. He worked well with our wedding planner during the weeks leading up to our wedding. He also had photos ready for review very quickly after the wedding! We highly recommend Chad Savaikie to anyone looking for a photographer.

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Alice P

We booked Chad about a year in advance of our wedding and he was there every step of the way, helping us get the most out of our photography budget. He worked around our concerns, schedule changes, our huge list of must have photos. His style is very "go with the flow". Our... Read More package included engagement photos and included a guestbook that our guests signed at the wedding. He took his time, listened to our concerns, and photographed us very well. Further, he had our photos back and ready to view in about three weeks. On the wedding day, he showed up on time and was very professional. He hung out with the bridesmaids and took some photos with his assistant. He took some posed photos of me and the girls and went to see the guys. By the time we showed up to the church, Chad was there and setting up. He got all the important photos of the ceremony and all the photos we requested of family and friends. At the reception, he was really busy and working up a sweat! His hard work showed when we got the photos two weeks after the wedding. We selected photos for the album and it showed up about two months later. It has to be the best album ever! All my friends and family love it! It's huge, quality leather, and the photos were absolutely amazing! I know I use a lot of exclamation points in my review, but I highly recommend Chad!

2018-01-28T18:46:28 Response from the vendor

We finally got there! I happy you loved your album!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 John C

Chad was an amazing photographer and the experience was amazing! He helped us plan our wedding day and was very accommodating to our needs, our families’ needs, and able to take wonderful photographs. Within two weeks, we got our images back and treated us to a slideshow set... Read More to music in his studio and gave us champagne! We have friends who got married before us and still haven’t received their pictures. About two months after that (it took us a month to pick photos), we got a gorgeous wedding album with thick pages, wonderful images of us, leather cover—it was a work of art and we will always treasure it. We’ve not worked with any wedding photographers before, but I can’t imagine a better experience.

2018-01-28T18:47:39 Response from the vendor

I'm happy to oblige! I wanted to keep your album as a studio sample! Thanks for your kind words

Chad Savaikie

My own story began the day I met my wife Aly. We had our own unique adventures and trials to get us to our wedding day. The first time we met was at a mall food court drinking Orange Juliuses--it was like an 80's fantasy. We spent many sleepless nights texting each other while away. After a year, I hid her engagement ring in a copy of Grey's Anatomy (she's a nurse), having cut a hole in the pages. We got married under the summer sun with a brisk Pacific breeze on a sandy Oregon beach. My job is to be an artist, historian, and your friend on your wedding day. It's a job I take seriously.