Wedding Photography Like No Other

Do you remember the first time you met each other? Your first kiss? How you felt meeting the parents? How you were presented with the perfect engagement ring? Each of these moments leads you to your special day. You want your wedding photos to tell your love story and capture this special day forever. You want your most important moments beautifully photographed: how you cried while making your vow to love each other forever, your fist kiss, your first dance, cutting the cake, and all those photos with friends and family mom wants. You also want portraits telling your story, your love, your youth, and reflecting the real couple you are. It's what we do. We specialize in telling your story through beautiful photography. All of our packages comes with an engagement session and an album.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

801 15th St NE, Auburn, WA Seattle and beyond (253) 231-7950

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Julie C

I found Chad on Google and we met at his studio. He showed us his work, his albums, and we loved his photography. We had issues with changing the schedule of our wedding day and he helped us every step of the way and was easy to work with. He showed up on time to photograph my... Read More husband to be getting ready and then came over to photograph me and the bridesmaids. He worked really hard during the wedding day, during the ceremony, and at the reception. We knew it was coming, but at the reception he had a slide show of photos taken THAT DAY! Everyone was impressed and was one of the highlights of the night! The real magic was having the photos ready in three weeks (it would have been 2, but we were still on our honeymoon). We watched another slideshow (it played like a movie) and he treated us to champagne. We picked out photos for the album and we were absolutely in love with it! His albums are absolutely amazing! I highly recommend Chad as a wedding photographer. He’s very professional and over delivers on his products.

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Alice P

We booked Chad about a year in advance of our wedding and he was there every step of the way, helping us get the most out of our photography budget. He worked around our concerns, schedule changes, our huge list of must have photos. His style is very "go with the flow". Our... Read More package included engagement photos and included a guestbook that our guests signed at the wedding. He took his time, listened to our concerns, and photographed us very well. Further, he had our photos back and ready to view in about three weeks. On the wedding day, he showed up on time and was very professional. He hung out with the bridesmaids and took some photos with his assistant. He took some posed photos of me and the girls and went to see the guys. By the time we showed up to the church, Chad was there and setting up. He got all the important photos of the ceremony and all the photos we requested of family and friends. At the reception, he was really busy and working up a sweat! His hard work showed when we got the photos two weeks after the wedding. We selected photos for the album and it showed up about two months later. It has to be the best album ever! All my friends and family love it! It's huge, quality leather, and the photos were absolutely amazing! I know I use a lot of exclamation points in my review, but I highly recommend Chad!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 John C

Chad was an amazing photographer and the experience was amazing! He helped us plan our wedding day and was very accommodating to our needs, our families’ needs, and able to take wonderful photographs. Within two weeks, we got our images back and treated us to a slideshow set... Read More to music in his studio and gave us champagne! We have friends who got married before us and still haven’t received their pictures. About two months after that (it took us a month to pick photos), we got a gorgeous wedding album with thick pages, wonderful images of us, leather cover—it was a work of art and we will always treasure it. We’ve not worked with any wedding photographers before, but I can’t imagine a better experience.

Chad Savaikie

You want a wedding photographer that delivers beautiful images that stand the test of time. You want your special day documented as a record of your love and your family. You need a trusted advisor to make sure it's right the first time as you don't get a second chance. My mission is to bring meaningful artwork into people's lives. I do this through beautiful photography and digital art. I specialize in wedding photography and providing beautiful albums, wall art, and digitized form.