Your once-in-a-lifetime moment. Expect perfection!

You have so many choices as a bride, it can be overwhelming. We want to take that off your plate. Your entertainment choice will make or break your reception! As professional on-air broadcasters, we can ensure attention to even the smallest of details, from first meeting to the last dance. Call us!!

Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

1412 Colony Drive, Streetsboro, OH (330) 348-9465

5/23/2015

Reviewed on 5/26/2015 Ally H

Gary, the owner of CVE, was an absolutely amazing addition to our day! He did both our outdoor ceremony and our indoor reception. He acted as the emcee for the night and did a great job timing everything as well as making sure we didn't feel rushed. All of our friends and family... Read More had a blast at our reception and the dance floor was packed all night. Thank you so much Gary for everything you did to make our day perfect!

2015-06-15T00:34:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words, Ally!!! You were so easy to work with and I'm beyond pleased that it came off without a hitch!!

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Kelsey R

Gary was excellent!! Gary seriously did such a great job, I met with him twice before our wedding, he is such a fun guy, and we went over songs to play/not play. But honestly I trusted his taste and let him just feel out the party. He was a huge trooper we had planned an outside... Read More wedding, and it poured down rain so Gary had to hustle and move the whole party to another location. I would recommend him to any bride who is looking for a fun DJ with a great personality and who really knows how to throw a party!

Reviewed on 7/13/2015 Katie F

When I first started looking for a DJ for my 6/27/15 wedding, I was completely overwhelmed by the large number of DJs throughout Northeast Ohio. I had NO idea where to begin. After speaking with a few local DJs, I still didn’t feel like I had found the right fit for our wedding.... Read More Fortunately, a family friend, who was in the wedding industry at the time, HIGHLY recommended Chagrin Valley Entertainment to us, and we set up a consultation right away! From our very first meeting, I felt like Gary was the perfect DJ for our wedding. He was very professional, genuinely cared about getting to know my now-husband and me as a couple and what our musical tastes were, and provided very helpful, honest advice for what would work and what wouldn’t. Throughout our entire wedding planning process (which spanned nearly two years!), he was extremely friendly and easy to work with, very responsive to emails, and went out of his way to meet with me around my busy work schedule. Not only that, but he worked well within our relatively tight budget! Our wedding took place at an old dairy farm, and we had planned to hold the ceremony, cocktail hour and all photos outdoors, with the reception under a large pavilion. Well, on our wedding day, there was the biggest flash flood of the year. From the beginning of the day, we were getting calls about our wedding possibly being cut short or even cancelled. Guests literally had to be shuttled to our venue because the entrance and roads were completely flooded and too dangerous to drive. Despite this, Gary was there very early to set up, worked quickly with the venue and coordinator to move our ceremony setup indoors, and resolved any music timing issues since our walk down the aisle was much shorter than it would have been outdoors. He remained very professional and calm, and made sure we had everything we needed for our indoor ceremony to be just as wonderful – if not better! – than our planned outdoor one. Throughout the night, we were told on multiple occasions by our venue that, because of the flooding, we’d need to cut our night short by three hours (our wedding was supposed to last until 10:30 p.m., so this would have cut out the majority of our wedding). However, Gary worked with the coordinator and venue to help extend our wedding until 10 p.m. Despite the monsoon and small guest count, our dance floor stayed packed the entire night. We were told by several other wedding vendors that they’d never seen a dance floor stay as energetic and packed as it was at our wedding. And it was all because of Chagrin Valley Entertainment!!! Not only did he play most of our requested songs, but his timing was perfect. He really observed the energy of our guests, and from there determined which songs would work best. I honestly can’t say enough great things about Chagrin Valley Entertainment. Gary seriously went above and beyond to make our day extra special. We are so glad we chose him as our DJ! I will certainly be recommending him to family and friends. He’s the best!!!

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Stephanie B

Gary with Chagrin Valley Entertainment is FANTASTIC! He truly went above and beyond for my husband and I. We had a great time at our wedding and we owe it to Gary!

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Amy P

Gary kept our guests dancing the whole night long! He was very easy to work with, affordable, and just what we were looking for in a DJ. We hate cheesy line dances and those DJ's that sound like used car salesmen, (you know the type!). Gary met our needs and exceeded our... Read More expectations when it comes to putting on great entertainment for us and our guests. He was very professional and well-spoken on the microphone and took our guests requests while still respecting our short "Please Do Not Play" list. If I were to book another event in the same area, I would definitely book him again.

Exactly who we wanted!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Molly J

CVE was very professional and Gary is an energetic and very kind person. He made planning the evening simple because he is knowledgable and organized. He showed up to the reception within plenty of time to set up and give my husband and I a detailed run through. Gary was always... Read More interested in exactly what we wanted. The music was fun and upbeat! Everyone danced and had a wonderful time!

Would definitely recommend

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Justin Y

He had a couple of consultations to ensure he was designing the game plan for the music around what we wanted. It would have been nice if he would have played more of the songs we provided to him beforehand. He was very energetic but unfortunately not a lot of people chose to... Read More dance. Our entrance was well put together and had a personal touch for each of our bridal party members.

Gary at Chargin Valley Entertainment is Awesome!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Ashley H

We used Chagrin Valley Entertainment for our reception. Gary was more than accommodating. He came to our venue, which was a family home, to make sure that our vision would be possible. He was very honest and gave us good ideas. We felt comfortable with him right away, as he... Read More assured us that what we wanted was what he would do. He listened to our requests, played great music and my guests still talk about how it was the most fun and best music played at a wedding. Many people complained of their shins hurting the next day... he was very good :) I would recommend Gary and Chagrin Valley Entertainment to anyone. 5 stars for sure.

Gary & Chagrin Valley Entertainment

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Ashley B

Gary was amazing to work with! He was very accommodating and had all the music we requested! We even had a "do not play" list and he kept to it- despite some requests! Our dance floor was packed the whole night and everyone had a blast dancing! Gary helped to make our wedding... Read More night amazing and has people still commenting about how much fun it was! So glad we chose Gary and Chagrin Valley Entertainment for our wedding!

The Best!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Jessica K

Chagrin Valley Entertainment impressed me from the very first phone call, and continued to impress throughout our wedding reception. Gary was an absolute pleasure to work with - he's very friendly, honest, outgoing, flexible, and fun! CVE is the best in the business!!!

Great DJ, Service and Value

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Libby P

This vendor exceeded all of our expectations. Initially, I had planned on getting very involved in the music selection, but as the wedding approached I ran out of time. Other than providing Gary a few must plays, I left the rest to him. He read the party/mood perfectly and was... Read More able satisfy everyone. Additionally, he did a great job of keeping the party moving from bridal party entrance, to first dance, to bouquet toss. Lastly, he did a great job managing the requests that came in throughout the evening. Gary used great judgment on which songs were appropriate to play at a wedding reception. (Sorry drunk groomsmen.)

Gary is awesome!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Emily R

It's obvious Gary is passion for what he does! He rocked our reception! Recommend!

Wedding DJ

Reviewed on 7/15/2015 Elizabeth R

Gary from Chagrin Valley Entertainment was the DJ for my wedding, which was in Frankenmuth, Michigan. He did an amazing job and was super enthusiastic during the whole planning process. He was a joy to work with and played all the songs I had requested. I had so much fun talking... Read More with him over Skype to plan the big day and he was always easy to get into touch with if I needed to change details. Gary brought up ideas I hadn't even thought of and helped me figure out the overall flow of the reception. I definitely recommend Gary and Chagrin Valley Entertainment and am very grateful he was willing to travel to Michigan to dj my wedding :)

Like working with family

Reviewed on 6/22/2015

Gary was so fantastic! Very organized, but still "went with the flow". His music selections were perfect, but we still were definitely heard for our song requests. Couldn't recommend Gary more :)

Everything we were looking for and more!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

Gary is a great guy! He made our very special day that much more! My whole family said it was the most fun they've had at a reception (and my family is huge). He had almost every person on the dance floor dancing their hearts out! A+++

CVE

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Amanda P

We used Gary from this company. He met with us ahead of time to figure out what we wanted at our wedding. He lugged his equipment up into the woods for our ceremony and back to the reception as well. The only trouble I had was their was some communication issues as far as when... Read More to start the music etc. And more than a few songs we wanted played at the reception didn't get played because our reception cut out almost 2 hours early (not his fault of course), and typical wedding songs were played such as the chicken dance and electric slide. We never wanted those played. Altogether, we would definitely use their company again, and the issues we had could have been resolved by more communication (which was lacking on our part).

A DJ that honors you.

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Kevin K

If you are looking for a DJ to provide you with everything you could ever want for your wedding, Gary from Chagrin Valley Entertainment is your guy. Gary doesn't just play songs, he creates a personalized experience for you and your wedding guests. We provided him with a few... Read More songs that were to our liking, to which he created a 5 hour playlist based on our musical preferences. In other words, Gary can be your personal Pandora. Gary knows the wedding business. He's diligent, organized, good with details, and incredibly personable. He knows how to gauge the mood of a crowd, he knows how to put on a good show for each particular audience, he's good at time management but he also knows how to improvise, and he's great on the microphone. When the wedding party is announced into the reception hall, he doesn't just say "Give it up for ____", he'll give personalized entertaining introductions for each member of your party. Gary is very fair. He understands better than any other vender that this is YOUR day, in fact he makes that very clear to his clients. He doesn't just see your wedding day as a gig, he sees it as an opportunity to be part of your celebration and he honors that from your first meeting. Many DJ's jealously guard their trade and are not open to altering anything, but Gary is very open to hearing your suggestions. He works for YOU. If there is a song that you really want played next, he'll do it. If the music is a little too loud (which it wasn't) he will turn it down if you ask. If you have a drunk uncle who wants to make an inappropriate speech, Gary will keep him away. I highly recommend Gary if you are looking to hire a DJ. The services he provides go beyond the contract you sign. He doesn't just play songs, he enhances the best day of your life.

2014-10-09T20:34:20 Response from the vendor

My goodness!! It's feedback like this that makes me love what I do!! It meant a lot to me to be a part of this day!! Thanks so much for your trust in me. That means the world to me!!

Great!

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Alexandria B

Professional, easy going, fun, talented, caring, knowledgeable...These are just a few of the many words that I would use to describe Gary at Chagrin Valley Entertainment. Right from the get-go, my husband and I knew we were in good hands. On our wedding day, Gary delivered as... Read More expected. He helped us keep the flow of things going since we didn't have a wedding planner. Our guests enjoyed themselves, and we have quite a few pictures of people getting down on the dance floor. I would definitely recommend Chagrin Valley Entertainment for your DJ needs!

2014-10-09T20:31:42 Response from the vendor

Alex, it was an honor for me to be a part of this day. I'm so pleased that you had so much fun. Like I said at the beginning..if you had a great day, I did my job. Thank you so much for the love!!

wedding

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Courtney W

Gary did a fantastic job at our reception. We had met in person once and spoke on the phone a couple times so he had a better idea of our thoughts for the reception. He made it clear that the day was about us and what we wanted, not an opportunity for him to showcase his talent.... Read More He moved the night along and it was an all out dance party after dinner... I have never seen my dad dance the way he was that night. Everyone in attendance had a blast and I would strongly recommend him to anyone.

2014-09-24T22:58:07 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the kind words, Courtney!! It was my pleasure and my honor to be a part of it!!! You two are the best!!!

Chagrin Valley Entertainment Rocks

Reviewed on 9/22/2014 Karen M

I worked on a wedding recently with Chagrin Valley Entertainment. I photographed the wedding, while Gary kept the reception rocking! He has an amazing talent of reading the crowd, and knowing just what to play to keep the dance floor full. The crowd, the bridal party and the... Read More parents were thrilled. Give Chagrin Valley Entertainment a call!

MADE our Wedding! (Best DJ ever)

Reviewed on 8/13/2014 Misty M

Honestly, my only problem with Gary and Chagrin Valley Entertainment is that I can't say enough great things about them! From Day 1, both my husband and I really liked Gary. On the phone the first time, he got straight to the point and didn't try to talk me into spending... Read More more than my budget (like many other DJs had). Instead of feeling pressured and stressed, Gary made me feel excited! I knew he was the right choice right away, and 2 days later I made a (very affordable) deposit. Gary was very easy to communicate with during the planning process - he always responded to emails the same day, and usually called me back the same day. I should also note I was planning everything from out of state, so this was very essential for me. Gary was happy to have a planning call with my husband and I, and he was proactive in telling me what he needed from us. He even worked his schedule around mine to meet with me the only weekend I was in town before the wedding. In general, Gary constantly did whatever he could to help making planning as easy as possible. With all of the other details that go into the wedding, having Gary was great because I didn't have to worry about anything with the audio/music - he had it taken care of! On the day of the wedding, Gary was amazing! We had planned to have an outdoor ceremony, and Gary was fully prepared to move his equipment. When a storm threatened our ceremony, we moved it to the patio under an awning - which was great because Gary wouldn't need to move his equipment. When a storm soaked the patio and was supposed to continue for several hours, we realized it was a bad idea to have it on the patio. We ended up making a last minute transformation (45 min before the cermony) of the lobby to an indoor chapel. Gary had already set up his equipment, but he was so flexible! He moved it without hesitation - and I should mention I was getting ready at this time and didn't even know about all of the logistics that went into the day until after! The ceremony and reception went off without a hitch. Gary even inspired my dad to make an unplanned toast (he had declined when I asked him earlier) that I will always remember! It takes a true professional to notice the nuances of the day and make the best of them. On top of that, Gary's music selection was perfect. He played all of the songs my husband and I asked for, and he set the mood for dinner perfectly without any guidance. After we had the first dance and father-daughter and mother-son dances, EVERYONE was on the dance floor all night! We were so impressed - we had a wide range of 20-somethings to seniors in attendance, and Gary played something for everyone. We've actually received several compliments specifically about Gary, and my husband's parents even noted that they were impressed that ALL of their friends had a great time tearin' up the dance floor! The venue owners were so impressed, they hired him for another event they had coming up! Overall, Gary and Chagrin Valley Entertainment are the best quality, the best value, and the best price you could ask for in a DJ. Gary was made to be a wedding DJ - his compassion and temperament combined with his love for music, talent, and professionalism make Gary the perfect addition to your wedding day. I must give Gary and his company my strongest recommendation, and I hope you have the opportunity to work with him!

2014-08-13T22:31:28 Response from the vendor

Wow!! This is so sweet of you to say!! I should point out that you were great to work with as well!! I really enjoyed both of you and your families! I love doing what I do because of folks like you!! Many thanks for... Read Less Read More

CVE is the way to go!

Reviewed on 6/23/2014

When I was planning my wedding and organizing all the details, the one I didn't have to put a lot of thought into was the DJ! CVE is an easy choice but also the one that will make you the happiest! CVE is professional, fun, and made my wedding a lot of fun! Gary was there for... Read More the ceremony and reception and I was very happy with the way everything turned out! CVE knows how to keep your guests on the dance floor and having a great time! Thank You Gary and CVE for making my wedding the talk of the family!

Awesome

Reviewed on 6/19/2014

I had a great experience working with Gary. From the first meeting we knew this was our guy. He was very organized and gave great suggestions. So the day of the wedding comes and he had asked us to write a fun fact or two about our wedding party for introductions. I didn't send... Read More it to him until the day of and he still made it happen! He kept the party on schedule and kept everyone on that dance floor! Couldn't have asked for a better day.

Perfect Reception

Reviewed on 6/17/2014

Friends and family told us that our wedding reception was one of the best they’ve ever attended. We credit Gary Wenner and Chagrin Valley Entertainment for much of the evening’s success. From our first meeting, we knew that Gary had our best interests at heart, as he helped to... Read More choreograph an ideal evening. Our wedding reception was exactly how we imagined it would be. Gary paced the evening perfectly, keeping our guests entertained. There was nothing left for us to do but relax and enjoy our reception.