Chamonix Bride Rhinebeck

At Chamonix Bride the focus is on the bride's experience. Our goal is to connect with our brides to find a dress that suits their personality, their body type, and their vision of their wedding day. We listen to our brides to fulfill her dreams. Chamonix proudly offers cutting edge designer gowns and the latest trends out of NYC. Providing superior customer service and building relationships is the foundation of Chamonix's success. Call today to make an appointment! (845).876.6999 Before your appointment, get some gown inspiration from our Instagram account: @chamonixbride

Bridesmaid Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Alterations, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Rentals

32 E Market St, Rhinebeck, NY (845) 876-6999

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Nicole D

I found Chamonix Bridal much like you probably are...reading reviews on The Knot! Needless to say I made an appointment and had the best experience! The girls are so sweet and make the day memorable and not overwhelming. They have dresses in various price ranges and lots of... Read More styles. They carry some of the most classy, beautiful, and unique dresses I have ever seen. I recommend Chamonix Bridal to everyone! Also, Rhinebeck is also a very cute town, perfect place to take a day trip and walk around.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Rachel D

Chamonix Bride is located in the beautiful town of Rhinebeck. It was the first shop I went to when I was looking for my wedding dress. The moment I walked inside, I felt a sense of comfort and excitement. The store is very charming and each dress was delicately in place. The... Read More women who work at the store are kind, knowledgeable and very helpful. I spent some time with my friends and family  picking out a variety of gowns to try on. Each dress was beautiful in its own way and there was not one dress that I did not like. I ended up finding the dress of my dreams and the woman who was helping me helped me to find a belt, veil and tiara. Each piece was chosen with care and they all complimented the dress beautifully. I could go on and on about my incrdible experience with Chamonix Bride. I would recommend the shop to anyone who is searching for a wedding dress or bridesmaid gowns. My dress fit me like a glove and it helped to make my wedding day the most perfect day.  I will always be fond of Chamonix Bride and forever grateful for the wonderful staff!

Great Boutique Shop

Reviewed on 12/02/2015 Morgan S

I was looking for a boutique bridal salon to get my dress. for one, rhinebeck is such a wonderful town so it's no surprise this shop would be the same. Chamonix was also recommended by a family friend who also purchased her dress here. Rachel was so lovely. she was patient and... Read More really worked with what we were looking for. I had an idea of a dress i wanted but really had no clue, so with her expertise it made the experience less painful :) would definitely recommend Chamonix to a bride looking for her dress. the entire experience was wonderful.

Reviewed on 11/21/2016

Chamonix is amazing! Laura was so helpful and kind! I felt no pressure and wasn't rushed at all. Everyone there made me feel so comfortable! I was really able to enjoy the experience fully!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Lauren W

I purchased my wedding dress here last week, and I had an amazing experience. It all began with a reassuringly useful preliminary phone call with one of the expert staff members. She was kind, polite, and helpful about asking all the right questions prior to my visit. I came in... Read More on a Saturday morning with my sister and my future sister-in-laws. We were greeted by Summer, who was extremely personable. I'm a bit shy, so it was such a pleasure to try on dresses at Chamonix's quaint and intimate atmosphere. Summer had my look pegged right away, but she also showed me a variety of silhouettes and styles without ever pressuring me towards any one type of dress. After trying many different dresses, I ended up purchasing the first dress I put on! I waited about a week to purchase, and everyone at Chamonix was extremely supportive of this decision. When I returned a week later, the staff let me try on my dress once more and even talked through possible alterations with me. I would highly recommend Chamonix and their excellent staff to help you find the perfect dress!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Loren H

I was surprised at how cavalier the staff was about the dresses, which were worth several thousand dollars! They were in such a hurry to get me into the next one, they tossed these beautiful gowns on the floor and had no compunction about stepping on them! I also didn't like not... Read More being able to browse their inventory. My consultant pulled a few dresses for me and each was beautiful, but rather underwhelming for what I was looking for. The whole staff was very nice, professional, and flattering. They followed up a few times to let me know the styles I liked were on sale. Also, the fact that alterations are included in the price of the gown was a DEFINITE bonus.

2016-10-25T14:00:57 Response from the vendor

I'm so sorry you didn't receive the typical Chamonix Bride experience. We would love an opportunity to meet with you again and make it up to you! Please call us at 845 876-6999 or email us at [email protected] and we will be happy to meet... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Erica

Everything i could imagine and more when shopping for my wedding dress! The customer service provided by everyone was impeccable. Rachel was so sweet and really took her time helping to find me a dress that both fit my style and budget. My fittings were quick and stress free.... Read More Kathy, who does the alterations, is clearly a master at what she does. So happy to have found this place, i hope all other brides-to-be do as well!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Maryssa B

Chamonix Bridal came highly recommended by many brides I know, I went there today and what a perfect experience! I had Laura as my consultant, she was very patient and sweet! Since it was my first time shopping I was very nervous and unsure as to what I wanted. Laura let me try... Read More on at least 10 dresses, she really listened to what I liked and didn't like. I wasn't rushed at all and loved the one on one attention they give you. Needless to say I left with my dream dress!! They have a great selection and prices to fit everyone's budget!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Michelle S

The easiest part throughout the entire wedding planning experience for me was choosing a wedding dress. And that is because the girls at Chamonix are amazing. I tried on 5 dresses and picked #4. Not once was anything rushed nor was anyone pushy to make a sale. They worked within... Read More my budget (which I kept pretty low). Rachel is an absolute sweetheart and the seamstress (I sincerely apologize-I am horrible with names) was a delight to work with. You felt very at ease with them. Everything went like clockwork and I even ordered my dress fairly late in the scheme of things (ordered in March for a Sept 4th wedding). All in all, I could not have asked for a better experience for choosing my dress!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Janie W

I had such a great experience buying my wedding dress from Chamonix. Rachel was so friendly and helpful, picking out an assortment of beautiful dresses that were just my type and ultimately finding me the perfect dress. Kathy the seamstress went above and beyond to get my dress... Read More to fit perfectly, made changes to make me feel more comfortable, and added personal touches to the dress. They all worked with me to schedule fittings that worked with me living out of town and having a tough work schedule. Kathy even let me pick up the dress from her house and told me to bring along my veil so she could steam it for me since I couldn't make it to the shop the days she was there. Chamonix has a great staff, beautiful dresses, and reasonable prices.

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Aleena H

I had a wonderful experience at Chamonix Bride! Their dresses are beautiful and well-priced. The staff was always friendly, helpful, and responsive and the shop is super cute. Their tailor, Kathy, is also absolutely fantastic and did a masterful job altering my dress. I'd... Read More definitely recommend coming here to look for your dress!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Christie M

Chamonix was my first and last stop for wedding dress shopping. Rachel was awesome and so helpful. She listened to what I was looking for and was able to find me the perfect dress. I would recommend this shop to anyone! Great service and a beautiful selection of dresses!

Reviewed on 7/23/2016 Mackenzie H

I found the gown of my dreams there! They have a wonderful selection and the woman who helped me was so nice and professional! She was beyond sweet. The ladies there are so nice and I had the best experience. I'm so happy with my choice!

Reviewed on 2/16/2016 Janelle G

I found the dress of my dreams! After looking at countless bridal shops in the tri state area i was starting to wonder if I would ever find my dress...then I stumbled upon Chamonix at a bridal show ...made a appointment ...after hearing my long wish list the owner came up from... Read More the storage cellar with a dress that was made for me! simple yet whimsical, dapper and dreamy....it had the creative flair that had been missing in all the other shops. Every time I went in for a fitting everyone is so warm and welcoming no stress, no pressure a true delight to work with! I have to add there Taylor is amazing she was able to take a dress that was way too tight and make it fit just right!!! Definitely worth the drive to Rhinebeck!

Reviewed on 1/23/2016

I could not have dreamt up a better wedding dress shopping experience! I had tried on gowns before, and the places I had gone did not seem focused on finding the right dress for me, but rather making a sale. Chamonix was so different from my other experiences and I found my... Read More dress within my first half hour at the boutique. Rachel listened to all of my likes and dislikes and found my perfect dress. I highly recommend Chamonix and cannot wait to go back for bridesmaids dresses and alterations!

A Delight

Reviewed on 11/28/2015 Rachel B

I had a wonderful experience at Chamonix. Everyone was a pleasure to work with: friendly, professional and helpful. I felt comfortable and at ease making a decision on my wedding dress which I didn't think was possible. Thank you to Chamonix for my beautiful wedding dress xox

Excellent dress shop!

Reviewed on 7/19/2014 Shannon S

Chamonix Bride is an excellent dress shop in Rhinebeck, NY. Everyone involved in the shop is kind and courteous and they have a beautiful selection of dresses. They completely respected my budget and I found the perfect dress after only trying on 3 or 4. Every time I went... Read More into the shop, from the initial appointment and all my fittings, I had an excellent experience. Alterations are included in the cost of the dress and their seamstress was wonderful! My dress fit perfectly and I was so happy that I chose them when looking for my dress. I would completely recommend them to any other bride. Their dresses start around $1000 and go up from there.

Very nice

Reviewed on 9/07/2013 Stephanie L

The people at the store were so very nice and wonderful. I was so happy when I found my dress at their sample sale. They also found me a great tailor. They were so nice and helpful!

LOVE THE GIRLS AT CHAMONIX!

Reviewed on 10/31/2012 Kate S

I am absolutely in love with Chamonix Bridal! Owners (and sisters) Heather and Allison are incredible! Their professionalism is matched only by their friendly and accommodating demeanor! They were a joy to work with. From start to finish they made my experience easy and fun! I... Read More ordered my bridesmaids dresses through them and all 9 of my bridesmaids agreed their service was superb! Their intimate shop allows for a unique shopping experience all while providing you with top of the line designer dresses and a ton of variety for your wedding shopping experience. I highly recommend Chamonix Bridal to anyone shopping for a wedding, first communion or prom!

Wonderful

Reviewed on 8/02/2012 Antonia M

My friend and I went to Chamonix as my first stop on the hunt for a wedding dress. They were so helpful and helped me to find the perfect dress! The woman listened to what I wanted (and didn't), and zeroed in on the perfect dress for me. I highly recommend Chamonix for a... Read More wonderful bridal dress experience.

What an experience

Reviewed on 6/05/2011 Christina M

After going to other shops, like the Town Shop in Poughkeepsie and getting treated horribly by the owner I went to CHamonix. They provided high quality dresses that are elegant and gorgeous! Heather and Allison are friendly and easy to work with. Not only did I get my dress... Read More there (which people thought was gorgeous) all of my bridesmaids, flower girls and tuxedos where ordered through Chamonix. I got high reviews about the quality of dresses and how beautiful they were- Not the "typical" bridemaid dress is the repsonse I recieved. If you want an amazing experience-you have to go to Chamonix!