Chamonix Bride Rhinebeck

Chamonix Bride is a unique bridal boutique located in the heart of Rhinebeck, New York. Chamonix's consultants are dedicated to connecting with the bride to find the perfect gown. Chamonix offers a large range of beautiful gowns from ultra modern to hopelessly romantic. Are you ready to say oui?! Call today to make an appointment! (845).876.6999

Bridesmaid Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Rentals

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

32 E Market St, Rhinebeck, NY (845) 876-6999

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Courtney B

I found my dress at Chamonix on Sunday, and the entire experience was a pleasure. The shop is lovely, welcoming and intimate, and it was a pleasure to meet Diana (the stylist who answered all of my initial emails to schedule my appointment) as soon as we walked in. She made my... Read More little group of moms and bridesmaids feel comfortable, involved and welcome (including my 10 year old God-daughter), and pulled a beautiful selection of dresses for me to try. She did a fantastic job of working from the ideas I talked about to show me a range of gorgeous dresses in a well-thought-out sequence, and did a great job of clipping me into each one carefully to give us a good idea of how a properly sized and fitted dress would look. Once I was in each dress, she did a great job of chatting through details and ideas while my little crew discussed, took pictures, etc. She was extremely patient and helpful with the final process - I must have tried my final 2 choices on 4 or 5 times each before making a decision, and she cheerfully accommodated each request to swap into the other gown, try different veils, walk around the shop, etc. We had a fairly tight budget, and she did a great job of pulling dresses comfortably within my range, and detailing the price of each as I put it on. I also enormously appreciate Chamonix's transparent process of including all alterations in each gown's price - this is the only shop we visited to do this, and it makes the pricing process MUCH easier. We learned over the course of our shopping weekend that alterations costs can vary hugely from dress to dress and shop to shop, and Chamonix takes the headache out of this component. I have to add that Chamonix was the 4th shop we visited in our marathon shopping weekend, and the 3rd really lovely store of the group. We had a great experience and saw some beautiful dresses at 2 other stores, but Chamonix still stood out as exceptional and special. I'm still beaming from my visit, THRILLED with my dress, and can't wait to go back to Chamonix for my first fitting! THANK YOU, Diana!

2017-10-07T09:58:10 Response from the vendor

Courtney, thank you so much for your kind words! It was such a pleasure working with you and being able to be part of such a special moment when you found your dream dress! We cannot wait to have you back in! <3 Diana

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Alexandra B

Laura and her team are absolutely wonderful! They are so patience and passionate about their job. I showed Laura a picture of the dress I found online that I loved. They only had it in a size 20 and I'm a size 6. Laura went above and beyond and ordered that dress in my size just... Read More so I could try it on! I still tried on other dresses similar to the picture. Laura helped me get in and out of the dresses. She always had the next dress ready for me. She is so friendly and patient. She did not rush me at all. She even addressed all of my mom's hundreds of questions. The dress came in a few days later. On a Friday night, she stayed late so that I could drive up to try on the dress (I live 1.5 hours away). I couldn't decide which dress to pick! Even after two hours of going back and forth of which dress to pick, Laura was still patient and helping. When I finally decided she made sure exactly what I wanted. Since I am stationed in Germany, I rarely fly back to the states. She made sue that the dress I bought would be at the store by Christmas when I come home. Also, alternations are included with the dress which is awesome!!! Laura and her team are superstars and I highly recommend coming here! You will not get this much attention anywhere else.

Reviewed on 3/03/2018 Courtney S

If you are looking for a calm and intimate boutique experience, Chamonix is a wonderful choice! Laura and her team were extremely helpful and accommodating. They really go out of their way to work with your schedule and quickly answer any questions you might have. Laura was able... Read More to target down the exact style I wanted to try almost immediately! And she was more than willing to let me revisit other shapes or materials just to reassure myself I was on the right track. I never felt rushed or pressured into any decisions. They were very patient and excited to help with accessories and additional alteration suggestions. They really love what they do and will most definitely pull something uniquely you for your special day.

Reviewed on 1/25/2018 Lauren M

I visited the shop after researching several different bridal shops in the area and reviews determined this place was the "best." My experience was sub par at best. I came in with an open mind but ultimately had a vision of what silhouette I wanted. The dresses I tried on were... Read More no where close to the silhouette I was looking for- It seemed as if they were trying to put me in any dress they had in the store (which only seemed to be 10 total). After every dress, I repeatedly reminded the sales associate of the style I was looking for. By the end, she said "the style exists, we just don't have it. I'll be in touch." It's been months and I have yet to hear from them. Two other factors contribute to my negative review: 1) I was never asked my budget - what if I fell in love with a dress completely out of my price range? 2) There were two other sales associates that sat behind the front desk the entire time. They did not say a word but stared at us making myself, my mother. and my MOH feel VERY uncomfortable. The overall process was disappointing but I am glad I scheduled a second appointment elsewhere that day because I left Chamonix feeling unenthusiastic about finding my dress.

2018-01-26T09:52:28 Response from the vendor

We were so sorry to receive this review, but we appreciate your feedback and we will use it to re-look at our process with the ultimate goal of improving the overall experience. We thought we had conveyed clearly that we did not have exactly what... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Arianne L

My parents and I scheduled a try on session at Chamonix in Rhinebeck while I was home for the holidays and I'm so glad we did! Laura was my consultant for the few hours I was there, and had a few dresses already set aside to get me started as soon as I arrived. I was initially... Read More concerned about the whole getting nearly naked in front of someone new in the dressing room, but I have to say that Laura ensured that she would make it work, whatever I was comfortable with. She made me feel extremely at home the entire time, and was so very polite and understanding if I didn't enjoy a specific style of dress, as well as patiently waited and gave me ample time to see how I felt about a particular dress I had on. If I was unsure about it, she offered her two cents and would recommend styling it with a bridal belt or veil to help me envision the entire look. When I found myself in a dress that I was not a fan of, she was more than happy to find me something that was more of my style. Additionally, we were going over my scheduled "end time" and she did not rush me at all, and just called the bride with following appointment to let her know we were running behind a bit. I tried on maybe 10 dresses or so, and when I finally narrowed it down to my favorite 2, she helped me back into each dress separately and finalized the look with a belt and veil. When the decision making time came, Laura was genuinely excited for me and that meant a lot to me. The one thing I would mention to any future brides shopping here, would be to ensure you note your budget in your original contact/scheduling email to the boutique. When I arrived for my appointment, I did have the opportunity the note my budget, however since some dresses had already been pulled for me, I didn't know the cost of each dress when trying them on. Ultimately, when I decided on my dress, I asked Laura the price so that I could see if it was in my budget that I jotted down on the info form - she was kind enough to give me a small discount because she understood that budget had not been discussed. So, if budget is a key factor for you, be sure to speak up about this during your initial inquiry with the team at Chaminox. This did not affect my experience negatively, I would still recommend this shop to any other brides in the area who are looking for a warm, comfortable and welcoming bridal boutique.

Reviewed on 11/24/2017 Samantha M

It was such an easy process! I found the perfect dress in under 30 minutes. The store and the dressing rooms were spacious. Laura was incredibly helpful; she answered all of my questions and was so nice. I would certainly recommend the boutique to other brides.

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Kayla K

I was blown away by the supportive staff, dress selection, and overall experience. I highly recommend Chamonix! They listened to what I wanted in my dress and provided me with options to help make the perfect decision! The shop itself is absolutely ADORABLE!

2017-11-14T09:35:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you for saying "oui" at Chamonix! We are so honored to have been able to help you find your dream wedding dress!!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 S D

Had a wonderful experience with Diana, however owner had left a lot to be desired. Owner, Alicia, was rude, had a major attitude, was tasteless, and completely unprofessional.

2017-11-08T15:11:53 Response from the vendor

I'm sorry you didn't have the typical Chamonix Bride experience. There is no owner named "Alicia" in this company. We strive to be warm, kind and professional and we make it a point to be as flexible as the details of each situation allow.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Laura H

I said "oui" to my dream wedding dress at Chamonix Bride! There are gowns for every bride in every price range! Fantastic experience :)

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Sarah S

I cannot say enough great things about all of the ladies at Chamonix! I had such a positive experience trying on dresses and it was so easy to schedule appointments for fittings. Their seamstress Kathy is absolutely amazing and made my dress fit me like a glove. No matter who... Read More was working on the days I would come in, I was always treated like an old friend. It was such a pleasure to work with all of the ladies at the salon and would absolutely recommend that any future bride consider Chamonix! I would also like to mention the fact that there are dresses in many different price points at Chamonix. Don't assume that you won't be able to afford one of their dresses.... you will be pleasantly surprised with your options!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Rebecca E

Everyone was so helpful. I picked out a bunch of dresses and they picked some out for me based on my likes. I actually ended up choosing a dress that they picked out for me. They brought me dresses near my size, so it was so nice being able to see what the dresses would actually... Read More look like on my body. I couldn't have asked for a better place to find my perfect dress.

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Giselle D

I Said "Oui" to the Dress! Thank you to Laura for helping me find the most stunning gown. This charming boutique in the quaint little town of Rhinebeck - it was well worth the trip. I came in during their sample sale week and it was such a great experience, I felt completely... Read More comfortable and at ease. After trying on different styles the first time, I narrowed it down to my top two and then brought along some of my bridesmaids for the final decision. Once I decided on the dress, it just made it all the more real that I will soon be married! It's funny, I've been on such a French kick these past couple months trying to learn the language and how fitting it had been that I found my dress here... Thank you again ladies, I would absolutely recommend this shop to any future bride!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Danielle H

I had the best experience finding my dream dress at Chamonix! From the second I walked into the shop I knew I was in good hands. Laura made it so easy, she knew just what I was looking for and what would look perfect on me! All of the dresses and accessories in the shop are... Read More gorgeous and unique, which is exactly what I was looking for. I would highly recommend Chamonix to anyone looking for a stress-free wedding dress shopping experience!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Meredith G

Absolutely perfect! The girls at Chamonix Bride made dress shopping the best & memorable experience. I was able to describe what I wanted & Madi knew right away what I was looking for! She stayed within my budget and allowed me to try on "the dress" endless times to make sure I... Read More loved it! I didn't want the morning to end (& I didn't want to take my dress off)! I couldn't think of a better experience for a bride to have, thanks girls for making me feel so special!!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Alyssa A

I found Chamonix Bride in a bridal magazine while waiting on the grocery line. After being disappointed from visiting two very large bridal salons, I decided to stop in. Laura was the sweetest bridal consultant. She had found my wedding dress in the first group of dresses she... Read More pulled. I am so happy that I picked up that magazine in the grocery line! Thank you Laura and Chamonix Bride!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Suzanne N

I came to Chamonix after going to many other places and being disappointed. Chamonix had the best service, best choices of dresses and honesty the girls there were the best. I am a very picky bride-to-be, and they made it so easy for me to choose. I walked in almost in tears... Read More hearing that the dress I chose from another shop won't come in time for my wedding. I called Chamonix and they were able to fit me an appointment that same day, and I even picked it a dress within 30 mins! Walked out with tears of joy!!! I HIGHLY RECCOMEND THIS PLACE!!!

2017-07-05T10:02:00 Response from the vendor

You were such a pleasure! It was so nice meeting you! Can't wait to see you when your gown comes in, you looked amazing! xoxo, Madi

Reviewed on 11/21/2016

Chamonix is amazing! Laura was so helpful and kind! I felt no pressure and wasn't rushed at all. Everyone there made me feel so comfortable! I was really able to enjoy the experience fully!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Rachel D

Chamonix Bride is located in the beautiful town of Rhinebeck. It was the first shop I went to when I was looking for my wedding dress. The moment I walked inside, I felt a sense of comfort and excitement. The store is very charming and each dress was delicately in place. The... Read More women who work at the store are kind, knowledgeable and very helpful. I spent some time with my friends and family  picking out a variety of gowns to try on. Each dress was beautiful in its own way and there was not one dress that I did not like. I ended up finding the dress of my dreams and the woman who was helping me helped me to find a belt, veil and tiara. Each piece was chosen with care and they all complimented the dress beautifully. I could go on and on about my incrdible experience with Chamonix Bride. I would recommend the shop to anyone who is searching for a wedding dress or bridesmaid gowns. My dress fit me like a glove and it helped to make my wedding day the most perfect day.  I will always be fond of Chamonix Bride and forever grateful for the wonderful staff!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Lauren W

I purchased my wedding dress here last week, and I had an amazing experience. It all began with a reassuringly useful preliminary phone call with one of the expert staff members. She was kind, polite, and helpful about asking all the right questions prior to my visit. I came in... Read More on a Saturday morning with my sister and my future sister-in-laws. We were greeted by Summer, who was extremely personable. I'm a bit shy, so it was such a pleasure to try on dresses at Chamonix's quaint and intimate atmosphere. Summer had my look pegged right away, but she also showed me a variety of silhouettes and styles without ever pressuring me towards any one type of dress. After trying many different dresses, I ended up purchasing the first dress I put on! I waited about a week to purchase, and everyone at Chamonix was extremely supportive of this decision. When I returned a week later, the staff let me try on my dress once more and even talked through possible alterations with me. I would highly recommend Chamonix and their excellent staff to help you find the perfect dress!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Loren P

I was surprised at how cavalier the staff was about the dresses, which were worth several thousand dollars! They were in such a hurry to get me into the next one, they tossed these beautiful gowns on the floor and had no compunction about stepping on them! I also didn't like not... Read More being able to browse their inventory. My consultant pulled a few dresses for me and each was beautiful, but rather underwhelming for what I was looking for. The whole staff was very nice, professional, and flattering. They followed up a few times to let me know the styles I liked were on sale. Also, the fact that alterations are included in the price of the gown was a DEFINITE bonus.

2016-10-25T14:00:57 Response from the vendor

I'm so sorry you didn't receive the typical Chamonix Bride experience. We would love an opportunity to meet with you again and make it up to you! Please call us at 845 876-6999 or email us at [email protected] and we will be happy to meet... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Erica

Everything i could imagine and more when shopping for my wedding dress! The customer service provided by everyone was impeccable. Rachel was so sweet and really took her time helping to find me a dress that both fit my style and budget. My fittings were quick and stress free.... Read More Kathy, who does the alterations, is clearly a master at what she does. So happy to have found this place, i hope all other brides-to-be do as well!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Maryssa B

Chamonix Bridal came highly recommended by many brides I know, I went there today and what a perfect experience! I had Laura as my consultant, she was very patient and sweet! Since it was my first time shopping I was very nervous and unsure as to what I wanted. Laura let me try... Read More on at least 10 dresses, she really listened to what I liked and didn't like. I wasn't rushed at all and loved the one on one attention they give you. Needless to say I left with my dream dress!! They have a great selection and prices to fit everyone's budget!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Michelle S

The easiest part throughout the entire wedding planning experience for me was choosing a wedding dress. And that is because the girls at Chamonix are amazing. I tried on 5 dresses and picked #4. Not once was anything rushed nor was anyone pushy to make a sale. They worked within... Read More my budget (which I kept pretty low). Rachel is an absolute sweetheart and the seamstress (I sincerely apologize-I am horrible with names) was a delight to work with. You felt very at ease with them. Everything went like clockwork and I even ordered my dress fairly late in the scheme of things (ordered in March for a Sept 4th wedding). All in all, I could not have asked for a better experience for choosing my dress!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Janie W

I had such a great experience buying my wedding dress from Chamonix. Rachel was so friendly and helpful, picking out an assortment of beautiful dresses that were just my type and ultimately finding me the perfect dress. Kathy the seamstress went above and beyond to get my dress... Read More to fit perfectly, made changes to make me feel more comfortable, and added personal touches to the dress. They all worked with me to schedule fittings that worked with me living out of town and having a tough work schedule. Kathy even let me pick up the dress from her house and told me to bring along my veil so she could steam it for me since I couldn't make it to the shop the days she was there. Chamonix has a great staff, beautiful dresses, and reasonable prices.

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Aleena H

I had a wonderful experience at Chamonix Bride! Their dresses are beautiful and well-priced. The staff was always friendly, helpful, and responsive and the shop is super cute. Their tailor, Kathy, is also absolutely fantastic and did a masterful job altering my dress. I'd... Read More definitely recommend coming here to look for your dress!