8575 White Shark Blvd., Championsgate, FL

Reviewed on 4/30/2017

From the moment we met with Savannah, one of the catering coordinators at the Omni Championsgate Golf Club, we knew that we found our reception space. When we walked into the Golf Clubhouse, to our surprise, Savannah had set up a mini tasting with one of the executive chefs.... Read More There was a huge ballroom style table all set up with white linens, china, strawberries, and champagne. In the center of the table was a big marble plate with all sorts of miniature desserts and our names written in chocolate. They had even set up some sample lighting and a huge flat screen monitor. In the corner of the room was a whole table set up with all sorts of beverages. Once we were seated, a waitress came and took our drink order, and the executive chef came out and introduced himself. Amanda out catering coordinator was excellent. She provided us with menus from both the Golf Club House and from the Omni. We were able to mix and match as we pleased between the 2 menus so that we could truly customize our day. Working with Amanda and her staff was a pleasure. The day of the wedding was AMAZING. The Staff at the Golf Club House truly saw my vision. Our guests arrived and it was awesome to have the whole parking lot to ourselves. My guests absolutely loved this as the view was stunning overlooking the golf course and lake. We chose to do a buffet with 3 entrees 2 sides, a prime rib carving station and a fondue station to complement our cake for dessert. We opted for the Deluxe liquor package our guest absolutely loved that. For starters we had a deconstructed Greek salad the presentation is very cool and everyone loved that they were able to pick and choose what they wanted on their salad. As we walked around and spoke to our guests everyone kept saying how delicious the food was and how gorgeous the room was. My family from NYC kept saying how they thought we spent a fortune because of the exclusivity of the location and how we had the whole place to ourselves. The floor to ceiling windows provided a great backdrop that is absolutely stunning at sunset. The way that the sun glitters off of the water and casts dancing shadows on the walls of the room is perfect. It works as an additional lighting feature. The Omni was so accommodating. We wanted a grand exit including sparklers and a Cinderella’s horse drawn carriage. They made sure that we had everything coordinated to make these two things happen. It was amazing to walk under a bridge of sparklers into a horse drawn carriage and take a 30 minute drive to the main Omni hotel were we had our after party at David’s Club. The staff is just amazing. From the setup staff to the wait staff and bartenders everyone was very professional and they treated our guest very well. Amanda was also there the day of our wedding she oversaw everything and made sure everything was exactly how we wanted it. There is a saying Location Location, Location, Location and this rings true to the Omni Champions Gate Golf Club House. If you are looking for an amazing view, excellent food, superb service, and to leave your guests in awe you have found the wedding venue of your dreams.

Reviewed on 2/23/2017 Meghan M

5 stars is not enough!from the moment I met the Omni Wedding group and saw the venue, I knew it was going to be perfect! Everyone from the cordnator, chef, and wait staff went above and beyond. My wedding was perfect, not many people can say, their wedding day went off without... Read More a single problem. Everyone I know raved about the Food, the drinks (the bartender had a blast making different drinks) the ease of transportation from my ceremony to the Cocktail hour (on the 10th tee) and Reception in the club house! I couldn't have asked for a better team than The Omni. And for any other bride looking for a flawless wedding planning experience and Day, the Omni is the place to choose.

Reviewed on 2/17/2017 Joseph M

The Omni at Champions Gate in Orlando golf club was the perfect location to get married. The service was excellent during the entire process from start to finish. Being from out of state, we planned a trip down to look at the venue options. When we arrived at the Omni golf... Read More club, we were pleasantly greeted with Mimosas! The reception room was staged to show how the room could be set up for our wedding, including a table with hors’ d’oeuvres elegantly displayed. We couldn’t believe they went to all that trouble just to show us the facility! Their extra efforts greatly helped us picture what the event would look like as well as understand different layout options. The coordinators and planners were extremely professional and showed us around the entire resort including great locations for pictures. The reception location offers an amazing sunset and view so make sure to time it based on the time of year! Depending on availability, there may be multiple options for the ceremony, which provide excellent views and serenity. We were extremely pleased with the execution of the wedding from the moment we checked in. The coordinator and team were extremely helpful and professional. We felt in good hands and at ease prior to, during, and after the wedding. This venue has a great process for planning and execution which greatly assures the quality of your wedding. Avoiding even the little challenges that day enabled us to enjoy our special day to the fullest! If you’re staying, the resort is excellent and provides a great retreat for all attending with a very clean and relaxing atmosphere. Rates were great for those staying. All of our guests really enjoyed it! Throughout our stay, customer service was top notch! We highly recommend the Omni at Champions Gate in Orlando golf club for a wedding location.

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Udit M

We had our wedding reception at Omni Orlando -Championsgate Golf Club. Without a doubt i would give this place a 5 star for its warm hospitality and heart warming service. The staffs were very nice and courteous. Amanda was very helpful from the get go to the very last hour of... Read More our Reception. The team from Championsgate, helped us prepare everystep for our wedding in a well organized manner. The food tasting event was very well presented and explained in detail by the Chef. The food was great and liked by all our guests. I would say that the Champions Gate Golf Club Location was perfect not only for hosting our reception but also for the perfect scenic photography for our big day. Photographs from our wedding at the sunset of golf course is unbelievably well taken. I was very much pleased with the timings of the Reception which was organized and planned and executed accurately as discussed. Our friends and families were all very pleased with the food, atmosphere, place and services. Open bar was very well appreciated with the bartender explaining all the drinks. We could not have chosen a better location, I highly recommended this place for anyone looking to host their wedding or any event.

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Danielle W

Shopping for a wedding venue can be tricky. We toured the Championsgate Golf Club and the 10th tee box at sunset and were instantly sold on having our wedding there (truth be told it was the ONLY wedding venue we toured). We were looking for an outdoor reception location, with... Read More reasonable prices, great food and excellent service. We definitely got all of that and so much more! The gals at the Championsgate Golf Club were so easy to work with, very responsive and always one step ahead of me in the planning process. Included in your package is a day of coordinator and she made my life so much easier! I wouldn’t have done it any other way. A couple of months before the wedding we had our tasting and had such a hard time narrowing down the selection for our buffet. All of the food was great quality and on point with what we were looking for. The weeks leading up to the wedding I was in constant communication with the coordinators and let me tell you I never felt stressed thanks to them! The day of our wedding they took care of every little detail that we discussed prior to our big day. Our coordinators and the catering staff went above and beyond to make our special day truly remarkable. My husband and I even had a server devoted just to us the entire reception. He made sure we actually ate dinner, had a drink in our hand and always a smile on our face. I highly recommend you check out the Championsgate Golf Club for your wedding ceremony and reception. My guests are still raving about how amazing the reception was and the hotel amenities!