NEW Romantic Ceremony & Reception Venue in DFW

Welcome to Chandon Arbors aka #TheChandon. Get Married on our 3.2 acres of luxury wedding venue property, inspired by Country French design & romance. Our Outdoor Ceremony open air gazebo is designed with trussels and a gorgeous Crystal Chandelier. Indoor Ceremony Space “White on white” split stack stones backdrop creates a luxurious ceremony setting paired with three 16 Candle Light Chandeliers & a center stage wall of glass windows. Our 3,400 sqft GrandBallroom with magnificent glass mosaics & upgrades of uplighting + all white dance floor screams- wedding magic. Three 16 Candle Light Chandeliers, wood flooring, and a coffered ceiling-breathtaking. Bridal Suite, Groom's Suite, & Green Room each spacious & designed for photo ops, comfort & your memories for a lifetime.

• Outdoor - Covered

Elopement, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Ballroom

Bar + Drinks, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

121 S Elm St, Keller, TX (469) 321-0442

No reviews yet!
Be the first to help out other couples by sharing your thoughts.

Meet The Manager

Angie Blue

I have over 10 years experience as a wedding planner, coordinating and planning 350+ weddings in DFW, multiple states, and including destination weddings. Now I have reached a personal career goal of being the General Manager of Chandon Arbors. I've always wanted to be a part of a venue from the "ground up" and its literally happening. With my strong planning background, understanding of DFW's wedding industry, and connections... I have built an amazing "Team" of vendors for our venue, and we can't wait for you to GET MARRIED here. Cheers.