My couples have three collection options to choose from. All of them come with a 2 hour engagement session, two photographers, and rights to all the images. The delivery time is unbelievable as currently I am getting the collection back to my clients in 1-2 weeks after their wedding day! You will receive hundred(s) of pictures on a personalized online gallery where you can easily download, share, and favorite all the images. The only difference in the collection is how much time coverage you are looking for. A couple other perks when booking with me through The Knot: - Bride Referral Program (Save $) - Not just a photographer, but also a friend.

Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

St. Louis and surrounding areas (636) 742-1198

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Mia F

Update: Channa did an amazing job on our wedding! Her pre wedding questionnaire was so inclusive that I knew ahead of time that she would capture every shot that we wanted. She was flexible and answered all of our questions quickly and promptly. It was easy to reach her. She... Read More was there from the start while us ladies were getting ready to the end of the night. Corri, her second photographer, was there with the groom once he started to get ready. She captured many other shots that I know turned out great. She also saved the day and double checked the ring boxes that I had given the best man, one was my earring box! Channa made everyone feel comfortable and I knew she was able to capture everyone's personality on the day. I cannot imagine our day without her being a part of it. She did an amazing job on our engagement photos so I know that our wedding photos will turn out amazing. I am so excited to see our pictures. Her packages are affordable and the final product is amazing! Engagement: We just had our engagement session with Channa. She did an amazing job capturing us, even my fiancé who doesn't always like getting photos taken. She takes a lot of different shots and poses so you end up with a great variety, you can tell she knows what she is doing. Having the engagement session prior to the wedding is great too, gives both parties a chance to get to know each other. She responds to messages quickly, which I loved. She has a very comprehensive questionnaire for your wedding day. And our wedding photos were ready for download in just a few days.

2017-02-27T10:15:09 Response from the vendor

Mia, you and Dan are so sweet. The venue you had chosen for your wedding day was so perfect. I am so happy we were able to get your pictures back to you in just 2 days. I was just excited to share them as... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Michelle C

Seriously, if you're looking for a great photographer, stop right here. Channa is awesome. First of all, she's really affordable. When I was looking for photographers, everyone seemed so expensive! Channa offers a great affordable package which includes an engagement session... Read More too. We had gotten pictures done a while back when we first got engaged so we didn't really "need" an engagement shoot, but I'm so glad we did it. Channa was so personable and fun. It felt like hanging out, taking pictures with a friend. She and Corri were great at the wedding too. They have a great eye and took pictures that, in the moment I thought, oh no this won't look good with us. But those were some of my favorite pictures. Honestly though, it was hard to pick favorites. I went through our album and "favorite-d" a ton. They really rolled with us in the moment and had great ideas. We got our pictures (both engagement and wedding) back soooo quickly. Overall this was a great experience. I hope to use Channa in the future and would definitely recommend her!

2017-05-22T11:18:23 Response from the vendor

You made a beautiful bride and it was so much from the time you were getting your make up and hair done to the last songs on the rooftop. Everything was gorgeous. Can't wait to capture more milestones to come for you and your new... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Lauren N

Channa Brouk Photography did an amazing job with both our engagement and wedding photos! Our engagement session was included in the wedding package and Channa took really great photos of us with our two dogs which is no easy task!!! In the time leading up to our wedding Channa... Read More was always quick to respond via email and she sent us a questionnaire and timeline to make sure we got all of the photos we wanted. Corri and Matt did our wedding day photos and we were so impressed with their professionalism and all of the stunning photos they took! They did such a amazing job capturing all the little moments that made our wedding day special. I highly recommend Channa and her team!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Chris B

Very impressed with the quality of our wedding photos.

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Christel B

Channa thinks of every detail when planning for your wedding day. Our pictures came out beautifully, I couldn't be happier! The photographers are truly talented and have great insight into background, lighting and composition. Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Amy A

Channa and Cori were amazing!! They worked with us throughout the entire planning process to get exactly the shots we wanted on our wedding day. She was there to get pictures of my bridesmaids and myself getting ready, which was important to me. Cori was able to get some awesome... Read More shots of the groom and groomsmen before the wedding, which worked out perfectly with our timeline. We were married at the Old Stone Chapel on Main Street St. Charles and they utilized the beauty of it, inside and outside, for fantastic photos. They also brought great ideas for our fun wedding party shots at Frontier Park in St. Charles. She had our pictures to us very quickly, and they looked GORGEOUS!! Could not say enough positive things about her!Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Dan T

Channa did a great job, my wife and I were very happy about the finished product. The picture quality is excellent and she is very prompt with her editing of the pictures. For us she had them ready under a week. She then sends them in a convenient link so you can download your... Read More own, and she also offers printing. All of which was very important to us. It was nice to be able to brag about our wedding and show some of our pics already. We had a few grandparents that could not make the trip from out of state, so it is nice to be able to send them the pictures. She makes your feel comfortable, we would definitely recommend.

2017-08-23T17:31:47 Response from the vendor

It was just such a happy time with you and your wife from the moment I met your little family. It is truly one of my biggest goals to make sure everyone is feeling relaxed and themselves, while we are capturing your moments. I know... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Teresa B

We booked Channa Brouk for our July wedding and the pictures turned out AMAZING! There are a few that I swear could be on the cover of a magazine! We actually had three photographers at one point in the day, as Channa herself was out of town in the morning and came by for a... Read More while to meet with the two photographers we were working with in the morning. All three photographers were very friendly and worked with our suggestions while using their own eye to capture some wonderful moments. Matt was especially fun to work with, and captured some really great pictures of the guys as well of some beautiful shots of Bryan and I. Our pictures were also back to us in less than two weeks. A great value for your money! I’d recommend them in a heartbeat.

2017-07-27T15:34:21 Response from the vendor

Teresa, It truly means a lot coming from our bride and grooms that we were able to meet your expectations on your big day. We want to go over and beyond to make sure the day is ran smoothly so I appreciate your kind words.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Amanda C

Channa did such an amazing job on our engagement, bridal, and wedding photos. She is great to work with and very flexible. The additional photographers are wonderful too. Overall, I have only positive things to say about Channa.

2017-07-27T15:29:52 Response from the vendor

Amanda, It is truly my passion to work with amazing clients like you. You made a beautiful bride or should I say princess. I loved your creativity with the engagement session and your wedding. It made for some awesome detail shots as well and you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Jillian B

Channa and her team did an amazing job taking our wedding pictures. Even though it was a rainy day, they were so willing to take risks and get their hair/feet wet to take the most amazing pictures for us. We are so happy with the results. Thank you Channa!

2017-07-27T15:41:08 Response from the vendor

Jill, Kipp and you were an amazing couple to work with. Rain or shine, your wedding was perfect and our 1st wedding of the year for us. I saved the photo Corri and I took at the "photo booth" and therefore I won't ever forget... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Christina F

My fiancée and I had our Engagement pictures taken with Channa Brouk Photography and they turned out wonderful! Channa was amazing and knew exactly what I was looking for. We had the pictures taken on Saturday and everything back to us by Sunday evening. Great turn around... Read More time! Channa takes time and doesn't rush her pictures. Highly recommended!

2017-02-27T10:17:48 Response from the vendor

It means a lot to hear from my clients. Thank you for the kind words and hope to work with you for the future milestones to come. Cheers!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Meghan C

We where very please with our choice to hire Channa to photograph our wedding. Most if not all the pictures where great and we loved how much more down to earth and friendly she is. Her prices where much more budget friendly.

2016-10-17T09:17:02 Response from the vendor

It was a honor to be part of the beautiful outdoor ceremony. Hope you continue to enjoy those images for years to come!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016

WOW! I am so amazed at the job Channa did! she is bubbly which made it easy to work with! she also edit photos fast and they turn out wonderful! I loved her work! I cant wait to work with her again on my wedding day! 07/15/17!

2016-10-11T08:43:00 Response from the vendor

You two were absolutely adorable, such a giddy happy couple. :) I am looking forward to the big wedding day! Cheers!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Logan S

Channa took our engagement photos and they turned out great. Loved her fun bubbly personality and willingness to listen to my opinions and what I was loooking for. I would definitely recommend her to others.

2016-09-22T14:33:53 Response from the vendor

It was a beautiful engagement session I had with you two and no better place to capture your love, than downtown Washington. I wish you two the best. Thank you so much for letting me capture your engagement session.

Channa Brouk

Hello - My name is Channa. It's pronounced Shan-nuh and rhymes with banana! I am going to guess you're here planning your wedding so cheers to you two! What an exciting time for both of you. As a former bride I understand how exciting it is, but I also remember how it can get a little hectic with decision making for your big day. It is my main priority to make the photography steps easier. I can promise you we will be more than just the camera crew, but also a guiding hand of helping your day run smoothly. I look forward to hearing all about you two and the details, so please message me.