Chantel&Bella Wedding Cakes & Florals

Gluten Free

Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

All of LA, OC, SD, SB (310) 427-1562

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Brittny C

I did a Cake Tasting with Chantel and it was so cute and delicious! I ended up ordering a cake for my engagement party and everyone at my party loved it! I now have a new order for my wedding coming up this year and she has been so wonderful. She is very responsive to my... Read More questions and works with me on making sure the details of my cake are exactly what I want. She is also going to be doing cake pops that look amazing! This is definitely your go to girl for your wedding cake!

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Brooke L

We did about 6 cake tastings in LA, and Chatel&Bella's was by far the best. She even does pickup tasting which i loved becasue my fiance (now husband!!) got to enjoy it late at night after dinner. Chantel was amazing so her communication was spot on. We ordered a 3 tier cake,... Read More each tier a different flavor: almond cake with raspberry, red velvet & lemon cake with a lemon curd. All I can say is YUM. Will definitely use again when we need cakes!

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Chantel C

Chantel was amazing to work with. The cake was so beautiful and delicious... exactly what we requested. So many of our guests keep asking us who made the cake! That's how good it was!!! Thank you for everything!!! Category: Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Marissa L

We ordered our wedding cake along with 4 dozen rose cupcakes from Chantel&Bella. Everything was amazing from start to finish. Her signature "rose" design is so gorgeous! All our guests raved about how amazing everything was! Thank you!