Timeless Photographs

Chantelle Renee Photography is with you on your big day to bring your dreams to life. From your engagement to your wedding day, every step of the way is about capturing your best and most beautiful moments. Contact Chantelle for a complimentary consultation today!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

North Texas & Destination (281) 636-2227

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Lauren K

Chantelle is AMAZING! She is very responsive and professional. She took the time to answer any and all questions we had prior to taking our photos. Once we met her, we were blown away. She directed us how to pose/stand (that can always be awkward without some direction..ha).... Read More Each shot was captured so beautifully. She even gave us a quick sneak peek of some of the raw footage...we were amazed at the quality even before any edits were done. She is so talented and has such an eye for photography. This allows her to capture unique shots. She made our day so special and so much fun! I would highly recommend Chantelle to all brides!

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Brittany M

Chantelle was wonderful to work with! When we got our photos back, they were as high quality as you see in her portfolios on her website. She can cater to whatever you want to do and have for your vision! We did the second package option with the full day coverage and 2... Read More photographers and it was well worth it. Her assistant was also in the photography business so they were both great to work with. We even had a mishap at our wedding with our pastor not showing up so when we were crunched for time of daylight after the ceremony, Chantelle had everything on point and definitely got rid of that extra stress. Be sure to book Chantelle for your wedding!

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Jordyn J

Chantelle was SO incredible. She did our engagement and wedding photos and they both turned out amazing. For the engagements, she took us to a few locations and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. For the wedding day photography, she was there early to get... Read More acquainted with a new venue and take some shots of the decorations, etc. She wasted no time! She was always taking photos of us while her partner took photos of the guys. I love all the candid shots they got! We got a TON of photos and she and her partner were practically invisible the whole time. They were never in the way or overbearing. I seriously cannot say enough good things! She was always prompt with any communication or questions I had and so sweet. You really cannot find a better photographer. Her photos were worth every penny and more.

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Megan B

We hired Chantelle to be our Wedding Photographer. She spent a lot of time getting to know us from day one. We had a few pictures that we really wanted to make sure we got on our wedding day and she remembered to make sure we got those pictures. All my close family and friends... Read More were impressed with her work and her professionalism on the day of. I cannot say enough good things about her, she did such an amazing job.

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Leila M

If you're looking for fantastic work at a reasonable rate, hire Chantelle. From just browsing her work it is apparent that Chantelle is incredibly talented. She worked with us when we were under a serious time constraint and planned everything out for us spectacularly. She... Read More was consistently professional, punctual, and personable. She was a big hit at our wedding and helped so much to make our day special. From sneak peeks to our final photos she helped us every step and added a special touch to everything she did for us! If you're browsing around for photographers, stop now, you've found the right one with Chantelle!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Natalie L

I can't say enough good things about Chantelle. She was very calm, and put us all at ease. She made the whole process effortless and the photos turned out great...way better than I imagined. She communicated with me throughout the process of our wedding. She had a lot of great... Read More ideas for photos that captured the moment perfectly. I LOVE the photos! Thank you for capturing our special day!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Mike F

We used Chantelle for both our engagement pictures as well as for our wedding and her pictures were absolutely stunning! She was very professional and great to work with and did an incredible job capturing the perfect moments on our big day! I definitely plan to use her for... Read More ALL our future photography needs! She is simply AMAZING!

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Karolyn D

Chantelle was a joy to work with. She is very timely and captures the most breathtaking moments any bride and groom would want for memory. Her price is very reasonable compared to other local vendors and she is very great at what she does! I got my images earlier than I expected... Read More and she provides them in a beautiful package with her logo on it so you can take care of your files. Would recommend her for any event you need a photographer!

Reviewed on 4/28/2017 Samantha S

Chantelle is an amazing person to work with. She spent more time getting to know, my now husband and myself, than anything else. She listened to our vision and what we wanted. She asked questions to make sure that we got every picture that we wanted. She showed up early to make... Read More sure she knew the lay of the land. She helped decorate at our wedding even. Then to top it all off, she produced the most amazing pictures. Every person that has been able to view our pictures has complimented on her creativeness, how she got the perfect picture, how she was so polite, how her and her partner took pictures of everyone and everything. Our florist was so excited to see the pictures of our flowers. He was shocked how they looked in the pictures. She is extremely detail oriented and that made my pictures so perfect. Every bride has those few things that are so important to her, Chantelle can capture the unique and special qualities of those things. I cannot say enough good things about her. She took time out of her day to come to a firework show, to practice taking pictures of fireworks because she knew that was the most important picture that we wanted. Every bride needs a photographer like her.

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Emily D

Chantelle was great to work with for our wedding day!! She is accommodating and flexible. I asked for her skills a year in advance and we kept in touch through any platform and she was always responsive and professional. I followed her Facebook posts and saw all types of... Read More environments she would shoot and loved her artistic eye in each one. She certainly captured our favorite moments on our special day. I can't stop smiling with each picture. She was able to cover everything with about 150 guests and almost an 8 hour time frame! She was on time at the beginning and was one of the last to leave. We absolutely loved having her as one of the vendors but it felt like a great friend and guest to keep us smiling throughout a fun and fast paced day. I really love all of her work on all platforms and hope we could do other types of pictures with her in the future. I'll recommend her to everyone! Get in touch with her and I'm sure you'll feel the same. :)

Reviewed on 2/19/2017 Meredith B

Chantelle was great to work with and the pictures turned out great. She paid great attention to the details and made sure to get everyone's face in our large group photo!! I was so happy with how everything turned out!

Chantelle Prejean

Chantelle Prejean is a Professional Photographer shooting out of Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas. She studied at the University of North Texas earning a degree in Marketing and Photography. She's an eclectic, honest, and adventurous person who thrives on making people smile. When she isn't editing images, you can likely find her outside in the garden, playing guitar, or scouting antiques at local shops. Chantelle is available for both destination shoots and events in Dallas, Fort Worth, Denton, Austin, and Houston. She adores traveling (minus the turbulence) seeking beautiful souls and sights.